Living the Life of Rylie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick my clit...rub my G-spot...oh, God that feels great! Rub my butt...finger it...yes, YES...YES! OH GOD I'M GONNA!!

She squirted on him, coating his face, and instinctively he tried to drink as much of her delicious nectar as he could.

"Fuck me Doug, fuck me! Make love to me or fuck me hard but I need to feel you inside me now!"

He climbed on top, spreading her legs wide, holding them out and up and plowing away. They had been so caught up in the moment they had forgotten about a condom. He pumped and after she had her second orgasm she asked him to pull out and switch positions. Only then did they realize their mistake. She quickly grabbed a ribbed condom this time and rolled it down his shaft. "Lie on your back, Doug."

The quick intermission didn't quite kill the mood. It had allowed Doug a chance to step back from the orgasm edge. Rylie climbed on and slowly rode the elevator down, feeling the ribs of the condom. It felt strangely comfortable and safe. She rode and reached back with her left hand, feeling his balls tense up and she rubbed her own clit and he massaged those perfect C-cup globes. When his balls tensed up, she lightly squeezed and felt the condom change temperature and his firmness start to soften. She leaned forward, kissed him passionately on the mouth, and flopped over on her side, and he spooned up behind her.

Lying on their left sides his left hand cupped her breast and his right hand was on her right hip. He lightly rubbed her hip, leg and part of her backside and eventually she took his hand and guided it to her pussy and clit, allowing him to play and explore.

Rylie was strangely confused and conflicted. She thought she loved sex and used it as a weapon to get what she wanted. But what did she want? Not to be taken advantage of and disrespected. Not the nickname "Hat Trick". And not even the blowjob she had given Mr. Doug Simmons in the boys locker room. She really had not even wanted to come over here tonight to seduce him and try to record him fucking her for blackmail. But he had treated her with something new and different. Is that what "respect" felt like? The blended orgasm and squirting was definitely new and her other men didn't care about her pleasure like Doug seemed to. And now he was cuddling her instead of pushing her off and shouting "NEXT!"

Rylie had started out this Friday not wanting to end up here. She had reluctantly entered his apartment, thinking maybe it would fix things and allow her to regain control, but now she started to wonder if she wanted to be anywhere else ever again. Maybe, maybe not Doug, but definitely in a relationship that wasn't abusive and was loving.

Doug could feel her breathing and thought maybe she was sobbing. Why? The biology part was done, now for some psychology. Maybe this was what his idealism was about. Maybe he could help fix this broken soul.

"Tell me about Rylie," he said.

"Not much to tell. Older sister, dad died before I was born, kind of a broken home now, I seem to like sex and I hope to play volleyball- softball would be my choice, but I will take anything to get the hell away from here. What's your story?"

"Two loving parents, both from large families, who had complications with my pregnancy and birth so I am an only child. Helicopter parents, told me I was special and would make the world a better place. I tried, realized some people don't want help and want to make bad choices but some people can be helped. Took this job with the promise of student loan forgiveness and when that's done I plan take my science degree to private industry and make money for me. I'm kind of a broken idealist now."

"Do you like sex, Doug? Why don't you have a woman in your life? Or do you, and you took the chance with me when I gave it to you, hoping she won't find out?"

"Nope, no woman. Dated some in college and thought I had one in my service corps job, but she wasn't interested in me for me. Used me as a crutch, and weapon I guess."

"How?"

"Needed the appearance of a boyfriend to make someone else jealous and to pay for stuff mainly," he said, not wanting to get more into it. He realized it was hypocritical of him to not want to open his past but he was expecting her to do just that.

They spooned for about 20 minutes and then he said, "I'm hungry. Should I order pizza or does Chinese sound better?"

"You're asking me?"

"Yep. Why does that surprise you?"

"Most guys don't...how about Chinese?

Doug slipped on a pair of boxers and got a bathrobe out of the closet for Rylie. "You can wear this if you want, but I won't mind of you dont," he teased.

He walked down to the kitchen, ordered Chinese delivery and heard her use the bathroom. A few minutes later she joined him in a compromise; she had the the robe on, but it was not tied shut and flowed open so he could she her naked front.

Food showed up, they ate and made small talk. Eventually they settled into an uncomfortable silence around 9:30 pm. "What time do you need to go? Or can you stay longer?"

"Do you want me to go?"

"Honestly, no. If we get caught I am ready in a shitload of trouble. Fired, maybe jailtime-"

"I'm 18, almost 19. It was consensual."

"But you are in high school and I am a teacher at that school. I am playing with fire, but tonight so far has been...maybe my best ever."

"Mom is used to me staying out all night with friends. I will text her I am at Tina's house."

"She a friend? Will she rat you out?"

"No, she's made up. She can't."

They picked up their supper mess and then showered together. He didn't have any girlie shampoo but she didn't mind, and neither did he. Then they went back to bed and they did something Rylie was unaccustomed to. They made love.

***********************

On Saturday morning they awoke to the sound of the garage band next to Doug's apartment building. He was snuggled in behind her, stiff cock pressed against her butt, one hand on her breast and the other on her mound where her pubic hair would be had she not shaved it. He took a whiff of her scent and said, "Mmm, it wasn't a dream."

"Are you saying I am your dream girl?"

"From now on you are."

"Mom said my dad was a minor league baseball player. She was a softball star in high school and my sister and I got good athletic genes, but he died before I was born. Mom spiraled downward and had a series loser boyfriends, one of whom knocked up my sister. Mom blamed her and felt threatened by me. I got held back in 2nd grade, which is why I am 18 now in my senior year. By 4th grade I had been diagnosed with a learning disability that was never really treated. I excel at sports and even though I saw how my mom used sex and how unhappy she is, I still thought it would gain me acceptance and happiness. I have had lots of partners but never actually made love like we did last night. I have never squirted before last night and no man has ever made me feel important during sex. Thank you, Doug. Thank you."

"Can I ask, how do you make money? Do you have a job? Your lingerie is not cheap."

"Sometimes I steal money from mom. Sometimes guys pay me to 'escort' them to parties or events, but I am not an escort. Those companies require you to be at least 21 so you can drink, but usually want 24 to 29 year olds, so I do this by word of mouth. I also tried stripping until they found out I was still in high school."

His heart broke for her. She needed help. She needed a chance. And he hoped to help her for her, but for him also. Maybe helping her would take him back a little ways to his old worldview.

"First, we get you a job, a real job. A friend of mine at my gym might be able to hire you."

"For what? I have no skills."

"Sure you do. You're athletic, fit and beautiful. You could coach little kids' sports or work the front desk. All we can do is ask."

Tears in her eye, she barely croaked out, "Thank you. I would like that."

They got up and had breakfast, this time she skipped the robe. They settled down on the couch and she noticed his hard on and she took care of it. "I owe you that. Thanks for caring, Doug."

"You don't owe me anything. I am always here for you, Rylie."

They said goodbye and she went home, and for the rest of the weekend he dreamt of their 20 hours of passion.

On Monday during lunch Rylie came to Mr. Simmons' room instead of the locker room. "Sir, can you help me, please?" In her had she had a small box.

"Sure, what do you need?"

"I found this thing. I think it's broken, but I thought I should turn it in to a teacher."

Inside the box were her vaping supplies, broken and destroyed beyond saving. She was trying to turn a corner. "Thank you, young lady. I will take care of it," he said and winked at her. She mouthed "thank you" and made a heart out of her hands and placed it over her chest.

He asked, "Excuse me, but I am not good with math. I bought one t-bone steak for full price and got the second at regular price. I thought it was a good deal, but realized later it wasn't because I now have two full priced steaks and I cannot eat them both. Would you like to help me tonight?"

"I'd love to, but we have a game tonight, and tomorrow after practice I have an interview at a health club. But Wednesday I can of they will still be good," she said, hopefully.

He looked upwards like he was thinking, and said, "Oh, I forgot. I have volleyball to watch tonight and the steaks are on layaway at the store and I cannot pick them up until Wednesday anyway. So...if you still want to I will need help Wednesday. And tomorrow I will be pumping iron at my health club. Maybe I will see you there."

"What do I need to bring, if I come over?"

"I have a small grill so two steaks will take a while to cook. But if you want to bring stuff to make dessert that would be fine."

"Sounds like a date, or, I mean, a deal. Thank you, Mr. Simmons. Thanks for everything. Hope to see you at the game tonight."

*********************

Rylie played above and beyond any level of play she had ever achieved before. The local newspapers interviewed her and so did a local TV news crew. And on Tuesday she nailed her interview at the club. Doug had mentioned her to the owner who knew little about her reputation but took a chance on her based on her interview and her personality alone.

On Wednesday after practice she hit the grocery store, bought ice cream, chocolate syrup, canned whipped cream and Maraschino cherries. If he was looking for a real pie or cake, he wouldn't get that, but she didn't think he would be disappointed.

"Looks like a good dessert. Want that before or after steaks?" Doug asked.

"Oh, you have to wait. Nothing before we eat steaks. How long will that take?"

Doug looked out on the patio where the steaks were grilling then at his watch then at Rylie, then back to the steaks. "If I crank the fire up and burn them, can we just have dessert?"

"NO! How about I mix us each a drink and maybe I will give you a kiss, but no dessert before supper." She went to the kitchen and made them a Sex on the Beach since they didn't drink them then other night.

"What's this?" he asked.

"A promise for later," she replied and then sat in a chair on the balcony, watching him grill their supper. She had showered and changed after practice but had put back on clean workout clothes that accentuated all of her best features. Her loose fitting tank covered her sexy sports bra that highlighted her cleavage instead of protecting it from physical activity. Her leggings showed off her strong legs and fantastically perfect ass. But apparently, it was still too much. "I need to change, it's too hot out here by the grill," she said. Sure, she was hot but he was doing the cooking.

She came back minus the tank top and instead of the 3/4 leggings on she now had on loose fitting P.E. shorts, and nothing underneath. He knew that even before she sat down and put one leg up on the railing, stretching and giving him a fantastic upskirt view of her snatch. The view broke his concentration and he almost burnt the steaks.

They ate rather fast and then Doug said, "So what did you make for dessert."

"It's not ready, I need to put it together so go back out onto the balcony and make sure the grill is safe, and when I call you back in, we may have dessert."

He did as instructed and when she called him back in he found her laying down on a sheet. She was naked, and she had made a whipped cream bikini and placed a cherry over each nipple and one just above her pussy. And on her chest she had made an arrow out of the chocolate syrup pointing from between her boobs down to the top of her whipped cream bikini bottoms.

His jaw dropped and he quickly took his clothes off and threw them wherever they landed and quickly went to attack her deliciousness.

"Easy, Big Boy. Start at the top and follow the arrow," she told him.

He started at the left breast and licked the whipped cream first trying to save the cherry for last. Eventually he sucked it up by putting his mouth over her nipple and as much boob as he could. She moaned, and then he moved to the other one. This time, he went right for the cherry first and then licked the smeared cream up. The arrow pointed downward, and he spun around facing her feet, his cock and ass by her shoulder. He traced the arrow down to her bikini and wasted no time on the condiments and then put his tongue right inside her wet pussy. As she lay there enjoying it, she grabbed the bottle of syrup and put some in her hands, stroking his cock lightly. She had an orgasm and then said, "My turn, lie down."

She took the whipped cream and sprayed it all over the base of his cock and drizzled more chocolate on his shaft. She went to work first stroking and smearing it, and then when it was sufficiently covered she sucked as hard as she could to clear it off. He got close and he warned her, "Rylie, I'm gonna cum."

She picked up the pace, stroking and twisting his cock base while hammering the head with more mouth pressure. She lightly massaged his balls, felt the skin on his sack tense, and was rewarded with one large load spread out over about 8 spurts. She looked up with big, loving eyes, meaning it for the first time in her life. Then, since they were an absolute mess anyway, she stood up and placed her hands on the kitchen counter, took a step back, widened her stance, looked over her left shoulder and said to him, "Take me." She then leaned forward and he stood up, instantly hard again.

It's amazing how quickly the refractory period is in young, virile men deeply in lust. He lined up being her, ran his cock up and down her ass, then underneath, playing with her lips, and he sunk it in her pussy.

"Oohh that feels good, Doug, but put it in my ass. I want to feel you back there."

Having never done that before, he pulled out, spread her cheeks, fingered her hole with one, then two fingers. Convinced he would fit he shoved it in about a quarter of the way.

"Ow, not so, not so hard. Slowly at first. Get your cock all the way in, then pull back about half way."

He did as instructed and she relaxed, breathed, then played with her clit. Then she told him to slowly work back and forth, leaving at least half in at any time. He did, she rubbed her clit, he slowly moved, and eventually she tensed up, screamed, "Oh yeah, oh yeah!" and she came. Her ass spasmed and he unloaded a small load in her ass until she said to pull out.

It was pretty fantastic and if they weren't a mess before they were now. "I think we need a shower," she said, "and we will need to scrub each other's backsides."

The warm water and the pulsating jet showerhead all felt good on them. They took turns in the water and the first time they switched so Doug could shower and Rylie could scrub him, he leaned in for a kiss and pressed her against the cold shower wall. "Brrrr, that's not funny," she chided him while laughing.

"Sorry," he said and shrugged in exaggerated boyish innocence that was not sincere. She got him back on the next switch. After they finished and dried each other off they headed back to his bed. "How late can you stay tonight?"

"We can't be seen together so I should head home by midnight," she said. That still gave them about 4 hours.

"How do you want me? I want you hard, deep and often," she said. Even though they had been rehabilitating her reputation, she still liked sex and was comfortable asking or telling Doug exactly what she wanted.

"The t-bones got me thinking." He explained his general idea and the fine details would follow. Rylie laid down on her right side and Doug straddled her right leg while picking her left leg up, holding to his chest. He slid in and out of her, rubbing her clit and stroking her left leg with his right hand.

"Oh, God it's so deep! Ohmygod, ohmygod, I'm gonna cum!" When she came her body contorted to her right, his left, exposing her backside more to him. It opened her cheeks a little bit and since he couldn't rub her clit, he switched hands holding her leg and with his right hand rubbed her recently fucked ass. "Careful. Rub it gently, but it's tender."

Why would she ask him to do something that hurt? If that made her butt sore, he wouldn't do it. But enough of that, he had load brewing in his balls and was about to empty it into her.

As if reading his mind, she begged him, "Paint my pussy walls, Doug. Fill my pussy with your cum!"

He did. They both collapsed, two sweaty, fit young bodies freshly fucked, reveling in the afterglow of mutually satisfying sex. He was really enjoying their relationship. He felt mentally satisfied in the fact he was helping her become a better person, getting her out of her mentality that she was only good for men's pleasure. And the sex was mind blowing. After she graduated, he began to play with idea that maybe they could have a future.

Rylie enjoyed the sex, maybe even more than Doug did. She loved to feel her body being penetrated by another guy. Soft flesh engorged with blood, becoming hard and pumping in and out of her felt good. But Doug would control his pace and his orgasm to coincide or add benefit to her own pleasure and orgasms. And he loved to go down on her! She loved having him lick her folds and make her cum. She would suck cock in the past, but only because they wanted it, and they never reciprocated in a giving way. A couple of licks and they would ram a hard dick into her not quite ready hole. But not Doug. He wasn't like the others, and that scared her. She knew they couldn't be seen together while she was still in high school, but she needed to be with him and she thought he felt the same way.

*******************************

Thursday Rylie had another volleyball game but she didn't play near as good as she did Monday. It appeared she wasn't herself. She still played well, but just at the same level as everyone else. Friday was a home football game and she did her cheerleader thing, but it was obvious she was not her recent self. Doug went home alone and waited for a call from Rylie, but he got a knock at the door instead.

"Hey, Sweetie, I brought pizza since I owe you. Is that okay?" Rylie asked.

"Sure, but you don't 'owe' me anything. What kind? She handed him the box and he flipped open the lid and saw 3 cold pieces left.

"Leftovers from the locker room. Sorry. I've been off, lately. Ever since 'dessert'," she said. "Plus I am out of commission for a few days. When we had dessert I got food inside me and it's causing all sorts of problems. But I have good news. I'm not pregnant."

"Really, and how do you know this?"

"I am also having my period. So this week will suck, and next weekend I am going up to State to sign with the volleyball team, practice with them and watch a game, then stay in the dorms with one of the players. So, about all you will get from me for the next week or 10 days is a blowjob. Sorry."