Living the Life of Rylie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's fine. You never 'owe' me sex. Please remember that. Sure, I will gladly let you do that if you want, but even though it may have started out that way, I appreciate our relationship for more than just sex, Rylie."

"I thought maybe. I hope so, Doug. I hope we can keep this up, but I can't wait until we can step out together and date. As soon as I graduate..."

"We will have to wait until you start college and the new class starts in the fall. A state law a few years ago stated that."

"Damn."

*******************************

Almost a week later on Thursday after Doug had unloaded into a condom because they thought with her recent issues her pill might not be effective, she asked one more time, "Are you SURE you don't want to come along with me on my volleyball weekend?"

"Rylie, go up there, have fun, meet the girls, do your volleyball thing. And Sunday night when you come back, if your mouth is not sucking my cock, you can tell me all about it," he teased.

"You are SOOOO bad!"

********************

Friday morning, Rylie drove the 45 minutes up to her prospective new college and met the volleyball team. They offered her a great scholarship and she signed with no family present. Her one chance to get away from her crappy home life, make something of herself, and maybe be with Doug down the road. Jasmine, an outside hitter on the team, took Rylie around campus and was going to house Rylie for the night in her dorm room and Saturday morning Rylie would sit behind the bench and be close to the action.

******************************

One year later...

From the stands Doug watched as the blonde beauty spiked the ball, the defenders missing it. It hit inside the court and the "Good Guys"- Rylie's team- won the match, advancing to the Championship.

Rylie had a better view than Doug- her view was from the bench.

About an hour later Doug caught up with Rylie. Since she was in college now they could be a lot more open about their affair. No, their "relationship". Neither one was married to anyone else and both were legally consenting adults in a consensual relationship. The origins of that relationship were illicit but today it was technically fine.

"Nice game, Honey!" Doug said as he had his hand up for a High 5. She didn't leave him hanging, but she had no thrill in the victory. "What's wrong, Dear?" he asked.

Rylie let out a sigh, "It's just that- I mean..." she knew what she felt, but didn't know how to start and not sound like a whiner.

"It's okay," Doug said.

"Last year I was a 4 sport athlete, All Conference in 3 of them, and now...I barely play. I wonder of I chose wrong," she said.

Doug knew what she was going through. He was a coach and a teacher and had once been an aspiring athlete himself. It was tough to go from "Stud" to "Dud". He didn't know what to say so he said nothing.

"Wanna go back to my room. Jasmine was supposed to have gone home this weekend, and you know what thaaaaat meeeeeeeeeans..." she drew the words out.

They both knew what that meant. Probably tying Rylie to her lofted bed and fucking her silly. Or maybe bending her over the desk and tying her to Jasmine's bed on the ground, and fucking her silly.

They might decide to get a hotel room also, but there were no lofted beds in any of the hotels in town. Doug tried to look like he was contemplating the offer when she said, "I bought two new sets of handcuffs and a couple of other toys you might like, too."

"Well, since you went to so much trouble, I reckon I can oblige ya," he said, already getting hard. "Wanna eat something first? You hungry?"

"Oh, I'm 'hungry', but restaurant food can wait," she said as she grabbed his hand and pulled him into her, pressing those perfectly perky tits into his chest. Then she whispered into his ear, "First we fuck. I have been a naughty girl..."

What they were doing was so wrong on many different levels. He was an old man by college standards, fucking a former student of his that he had caught doing something illegal at school, and despite being in love with each other he should not be fucking her in her dorm. But here she was- red garters and stockings, no panties and a sexy red lace bra, handcuffed to her lofted bed so she was standing facing him but she was blindfolded. With every thrust his balls would jump up and slap her. When they did this, she was usually not very quiet either, so Jasmine didn't need the hidden camera to spy on them, but she used it anyway. Just as Rylie was begging for Doug's load in her horny cunt and thanking God for it, Jasmine quietly walked in.

"What the?! Holy FUCK!" Doug yelled as he stopped mid thrust.

"Don't stop NOW!" Rylie yelled. I am so close! Fuck me Doug!"

"But Jasmine..."

"That's okay. She caught me with some guy the other day," Jasmine said. "I wanted to see what 'this' was all about," as she looked Doug up and down. "Not bad, Ry. Not bad. But can he handle the BOTH of us?"

Doug was suddenly worried, intrigued, excited and conflicted. Jasmine was a dark haired, dark skinned Mediterranean beauty, and according to Rylie had taught her a thing or two. Interested in men, Jasmine liked to play around with women as well if the opportunity arose. Doug would love to fuck Jasmine...

But he was in love with Rylie.

"Finish her, Doug. Fill her cunt and I will lick her clean while you wait to get hard again." Then Jasmine said to Rylie, "Then I can have a ride with him, right Ry?"

"Mmm, maybe."

Doug went back to pumping. Rylie picked her legs up, hurting her wrists because of the handcuffs, but enjoying the pain all the same. Doug was close and started growling as he srarted to empty his ballsack into Rylie, and after a couple of ropes he pulled out and shot the rest on her chest, legs and abdomen.

Jasmine pushed him out of the way and started to lick his cum off her beautiful, lithe, shackled body. The sensation of warm fluid and a hot tongue tickling her body gave Rylie goosebumps. "Oh my, oh my, that tickles," Rylie said as she shivered.

"I love the taste of cum, and I love the taste of your skin. And his cum on your body is a wonderful treat," Jasmine said. After she licked the external cum off of her, she said to Rylie, "Let's get these cuffs off you so I can eat your box lunch,"

If he had been watching this pornographic scene online, he would have been aroused, but listening to the two of them, he began to wonder, "Just what in the hell do these two do? And share?"

Doug was starting to get inside his own head, filling it with doubt and insecurity, but the sight of the Mediterranean Goddess licking his cum out of the Blonde Beauty was enough to get his system going again? Would Rylie be okay with him fucking Jasmine? If so, why? Did she fuck other guys when he wasn't here? Share them with Jasmine? Was she a good actress, pretending to love him, but in truth just the morally bankrupt whore he caught vaping in the boys locker room a year ago.

Doug's cock was hard, and he wanted nothing more than to fuck Jasmine at that point, having convinced himself Rylie was fucking around on him when he wasn't around. He started to stroke his dick, and as Rylie lie on the bed, legs spread, and Jasmine's ass way up in the air while she licked Rylies pussy, Doug touched the tip of his cock at Jasmine's brownstar. He didn't do much anal with Rylie because it made her feel cheap, but he didn't care at all about Jasmine.

"Mmm, going right for my ass, huh?" Jasmine said.

"Doug- wait!" Rylie said, scootching back on the bed, away from Jasmine, staring right at Doug. Then she picked her legs up and hugged them in front of her body like a frightened child.

"What the hell, Ry? I want to fuck him. I thought you said-"

Doug looked confused and a little embarrassed and ashamed that he almost penetrated this slut in front of him. His doubt and insecurity seemed to be fading. He didn't know why, but at that moment he doubted Rylie had been wuth another man. In other words, he trusted her.

Letting out a big sigh, Rylie said, "Doug, please don't. I have something- some THINGS to say, and before you fuck her, I think I need to tell you. THEN if you still want to fuck her, fine, you can."

Doug sat and looked back and forth between the two lovelies before him- both naked and wanting his cum. Jasmine sighed and said, "Man, I wanted to feel that hose spray me."

"Doug, if you want to fuck her, I will let you, but I need to tell you two things first."

"Okaaayyy," he drew out, confused, but not really scared at this point.

"Doug, first, this is not the first time Jasmine has eaten me out. No man has since you first did a year ago, but Jasmine has. I got so used to you treating me the way you do, and I didn't think it was quite as bad of cheating if a woman gave me some pleasure. I'm sorry if that breaks your trust in me." Then she got up and walked to her dresser, opened the drawer and pulled out a vibrator they bought together one weekend. He loved fucking her with it. "Remember this? Jasmine caught me with it. We shared it and each other. But NEVER have I had another man since you first had me. Not since you last had me last week, but first had me a year ago."

Then she looked at him, and at Jasmine, who reached out and gently touched her arm, as for support. "Moral Support" didn't quite seem right with all three of them naked in a dorm room, but support nonetheless.

"Doug, the reason I didn't play much- haven't played much lately is...it's because..." Rylie wasn't sure how to say it, so she just blurted out, "Doug, you and I are going to have a baby."

****************************

The wedding was simple. On a beach in Key West with two witnesses and a preacher. No other friends or family. Then they boarded a boat and headed off into the sunset for a quiet honeymoon on a small, foreign island.