Living Their Fantasies in Paris Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving back in their room. Cindy collapsed on the floor at the foot of the bed. Rob was worried until he saw the contented smile on her face. After a few minutes, she laboriously climbed up onto her knees, reached up with both hands and grabbed Rob's head, pulled it down and gave him the longest, sexiest most thrilling kiss he'd ever received.

After he recovered, he stood Cindy up and slowly began undressing her. She just stood there and let it happen.

First, he took off her blouse, and skirt, setting them carefully aside.

Then he found the key, unlocked her corset and carefully unlaced it. Once open, Cindy at last was able to take a deep breath. It was a simple pleasure that she had almost forgotten how to do. After the breath, though she suddenly felt a pain in her belly and back as her body tried to return to its normal position. Rob held her until she stopped moaning. He then pulled it down off of her and laid it out on a nearby chair.

Next were her beautiful boots. Their removal also elicited moans from Cindy, so Rob sat her down on the bed and massaged her feet and calves for the next ten minutes, until she started to purr with pleasure.

Only her latex cat suit remained. Rob wasn't ready to take it off quite yet. He pushed Cindy back onto the bed and laid down on top of her, feeling her, and rubbing her beautiful latex encased body. Eventually his hands found their way to her crotch where he squeezed and massaged her well filled pussy and ass driving her crazy using the plugs that had been locked in place and exciting her for hours. She moaned and purred in response and orgasmed right on the spot. And when he continued with his ministrations, she came yet again.

After that he allowed her to rest. He got up to use the bathroom, and when he returned, she was sound asleep, still locked into her latex.

She looked fantastic. A beautiful smile on her lips, completely happy and satiated.

He let her sleep for a couple of hours before he woke her, telling her that it was time to shed her latex, take a hot bath and then come out and pay him back for her wonderful gifts and experiences.

"Yes master" she replied sleepily. But a minute later she realized what she had actually said. It was another aspect of her fantasy life fulfilled. She started giggling and repeated herself in a sultrier voice. "Yes master, your latex slut will please you like you have never been pleased before."

Rob laughed at her antics, but inside he was surprised and very excited. Here was his dear wife, completely changed into the wanton, sexy woman he'd always fantasized about.

After her bath Cindy came out clean and naked and smelling wonderfully. Rob though had another chore for her. He sent her back into the bathroom to wash out her latex.

Cindy realized that that was yet another task she would have to undertake while they played this game.

The washing done, she practically pranced out and crawled into bed and proceeded to pay back her husband and master for the great day they'd had.

She started kissing him, and worked her way slowly down his chest to his cock and balls where she licked and sucked until he nearly exploded, then she paused, crawled up his body and plugged his cock into her waiting pussy. She rode him until they both climaxed as they had never done before.

Afterwards, they lay in bed together and promised each other that tomorrow would be another day as exciting, sexy and fun as this day had been. Cindy promised to wear whatever she was told to, and to follow instructions without complaint.

End Part 2