Living Their Fantasies in Paris Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rather than head straight out, Rob ordered room service before unlocking and stripping his wife so she could get cleaned up, and ready for the day.

She came out just after the food arrived, so Rob allowed her to eat in the nude before they dressed her in the White cat suit and boots, corset and long mouse tail. Cindy still didn't like the tail. It just felt so embarrassing and difficult to live with.

As they walked, Cindy brought up how much trouble she was having with her attachment.

Rob wasn't all that receptive. He assured her that she'd get used to it, just like she had gotten used to her cat suits, corsets and boots. It was a very sexy addition to her already erotic attire, and, he admitted it encouraged him to use her ass, as he enjoyed using it to hold her while pumped. He knew that she was having her best orgasms ever when her front vibrators were still in place and running while he used her rear hole. So, as far as he was concerned the tails were a win-win for them both.

Cindy remained skeptical, but couldn't deny what he'd said about the quality of her orgasms when he took her in the ass, these days. But the tails were still humiliating her as they moved around in public.

Rob slowly directed them back to the nail salon where they had had Cindy's nails extended to the sexy claws that so excited him.

Cindy recognized the place as they walked up.

"I figured it was time to have your color changed, and any nicks repaired, "Rob volunteered as he ushered Cindy inside. Rob asked if the same technician who had done such a fine job at their last visit was available. Apparently, she was, but wouldn't be finished with her current client for about 15 minutes. Rob said that they'd wait. They stepped over to the waiting area where Rob took a seat on a small couch. Cindy, of course, had to awkwardly perch sideways and forward on the edge next to him, arranging her tail so it laid over the side, out of the way. After she had settled in the only way she could, she gave Rob an accusatory look, as if to say, 'this is a pain in the butt, and it's all your doing'. He got the message, but just smiled in return.

While they waited, they talked quietly about their upcoming lunch with Simone. They were both looking forward to it as she was a fascinating woman and her friends were so very interestingly kinky.

Eventually, the technician came out and walked them back to her station. There was some embarrassing fumbling as they found a stool for Cindy to sit on, in lieu of the solid backed chair normally used. It drew the attention of several of the staff and customers, who began chattering and sniggering in French. Cindy was sure it was at her expense.

Rob then took the lead in explaining what they wanted done, this time. Cindy was shocked and not happy at all, when Rob asked for her nails to be lengthened another half inch (1¼ cm). She knew she should protest, as it was hard enough to maneuver her fingers now, with the current length, but she was still recovering from the humiliation of the seating fiasco, and didn't want to make another scene.

She did join in when they were selecting a new polish color, and they settled on a bright red with a pinkish tinge.

As the technician began working, Rob wandered back to the waiting area. Along the way he spotted a display case that caught his eye. Cindy watched him study the contents from across the room. She couldn't tell what was interesting him so. She was worried that it would mean more trouble for her.

Sure enough, Rob came back and started questioning the technician about nail jewelry. He asked if she could fit Cindy's new nails with some charms that he had seen. Apparently, they were designed to be inserted in holes drilled through the nail tips and allowed to dangle and sparkle as her fingers moved. Rob had identified ten little charms that mounted mall red stones. They would hang down about a half inch from each nail tip.

Rob had also seen a chain that could be run from nail to nail on her fingers. Limiting how far the wearer could spread their fingers, but had wisely not suggested that option. Although it was tempting...

The technician said that it could certainly be done, as a step after Cindy's nails had been lengthened. She also suggested that she add a little more thickness to the acrylic layers to help support the added weight, small as it was, and to add strength so that the new charms didn't break off the tips due to misuse.

Rob agreed, but asked what she meant by 'misuse'. The girl replied that the wearer of charms like these, would be limited in the use of her hands and fingers. That Cindy would have to be very careful to use her hands carefully and delicately only.

Hearing that, Cindy was horrified, 'Oh great,' she thought, 'I can barely use my hands now, and she's telling me that it will be much harder in the future.'

Again though, she avoided a scene and made a mental note to get Rob to allow her to cut them back, real soon.

The technician warned that it would take a couple of hours to complete the needed tasks. Looking at his watch he was relieved that the timing would work out, they'd have just enough tie to finish and meet Simone at the restaurant on time.

Rather than wait in the shop, Rob headed down the block and sat with a cup of coffee, catching up with emails on his cellphone.

When he returned, they were just finishing up. The technician announced that they were dry and ready for careful use. Cindy's nails were very long and made flashy by the shiny, golden charms dangling from each tip. Cindy was examining them closely and, Rob could see, with dread.

Rob, however was very turned on by how they looked. They screamed 'sexy' to him.

The technician again took a moment to warn them about the delicacy of Cindy's new nails and warned that repeated trips back for repairs could get very expensive.

Rob said he wasn't worried; his dear wife would be very careful. He then settled the bill and grabbing her hand, walked Cindy out the door, her tail waving goodbye to everyone in the place.

Cindy's boots clip clopped noisily, as they hurried to make their lunch appointment, Rob still holding Cindy's hand, brought it up toward his face to get a better look at her new nails. They were real talons, and the charms shimmered and winked as they dangled from her tips, drawing additional attention to her hands. Not that she wasn't drawing everyone's attention already, Rob thought happily.

They arrived at the restaurant just in time and spotted Simone at the door. She greeted them energetically and held both of their hands as they gathered around an intimate little table.

"Your nails are darling," Simone said holding up Cindy's hand to get a better look. "They look longer too. Very sexy, but I bet they're hard to deal with, no?"

"I only just had them done," Cindy admitted. "I haven't had a chance to use them. I'm afraid it will make everything even more difficult."

"Ah, but they look so very nice and so sexy. I'm sure they will be worth the trouble. We women must sometimes suffer for our beauty."

The restaurant was one that Rob and Cindy hadn't tried, but Simone appeared to be a regular customer. The place was apparently mainly for locals, tucked away from the busier tourist streets.

Their waiter, much more attentive than the French norm. Probably due to Simone's presence. Was quick to bring a very nice bottle of wine. In no time at all they were quietly sipping from their glasses.

They spent the next hour on small talk, while they ordered and ate their lunch. As expected, Cindy struggled to grip her silverware with her expansive new nails. Rob could see her growing frustrated. Once again, he was worried that he had gone too far. He started thinking about what he could do to make it right, aside from having the work redone, that is.

As they were finishing up, Rob mentioned last night's adventure, and how much fun they'd had. Cindy, though described her embarrassment on the dance floor, and how it had made her rethink her ability to survive in public, while sporting her erotic outfits.

Simone, just brushed off Cindy's concerns, "why should you care? You were enjoying yourself and not hurting anyone. Except perhaps when you whipped them with your tail," she ended with a laugh.

Cindy joined in, laughing, "hey there's a thought. I ought to practice that. Then when I'm annoyed or harassed, I can whip the assholes."

"Now there's a good idea," Simone said giggling, "but, if you really want to avoid those types of confrontations, you should try the Club Erotique. They cater to those of us who enjoy the sexier side of life. Their food isn't bad and they have good music and a nice dance floor. Just be careful which floor you visit. The building they inhabit has four floors. The higher you go up, the kinkier the clientele."

Cindy looked at Rob and shrugged.

Simone then jumped right in and asked Cindy how she was doing with her new appliance. She mentioned casually that the model that Rob had ordered was one of the most complex and complete appliances that CP produced. Very few women wore them, considering that model too intimidating and controlling.

Cindy, and Rob too, were a little embarrassed to be talking so openly, in a public place, and with a woman that they barely knew, about such an intimate and erotic subject.

Simone saw their discomfort, and calmed them, assuring them that this was a very discrete and private locale.

Cindy gave Rob a short accusatory look before finally answering that she was getting used to her Chasti. She admitted, somewhat begrudgingly, that the orgasms she was having were the best she'd ever experienced.

It was Rob's turn to be embarrassed. It was vexing that he had been exposed as having gone overboard with the appliance he had forced upon his wife. He was relieved, though, that Cindy was admitting to enjoying at least some aspects of the thing.

Cindy continued though, complaining about the loss of feeling around her pussy, and the strangeness of urinating out of a penis.

Simone expressed sympathy about the lack of feeling but chuckled at Cindy's comment about the penis.

"But it's such a cute little thing, is it not? Like a baby boy's."

Cindy was mortified, but didn't say anything, so Simone continued:

"Well, my dear, that appliance makes you one of the sexiest, most exotic women in all of France and your penis makes you one of the most unique. Enjoy your status, my lovely friend."

Simone then told them of the enormous interest among the kinky sex group over Cindy's Chasti. They're begging for a 'showing' at our next get-together.

Cindy didn't like the idea at all, although Rob was OK with it. In any case, they explained that they're probably not going to be in town much longer. They have already stayed in Paris far longer than they ever anticipated, and that they have other cities in Europe to visit.

Simone was obviously disappointed. She begged them to reconsider. "You really should consider staying on in Paris, not just for another month, but forever. There is no other prettier or more exciting place on Earth," she tells them, "and you make such a great addition to our club."

Cindy agreed about Paris, and Rob acknowledged that the club intrigued him, but they remained noncommittal about staying.

"Ah well, please think some more about staying."

They moved on to other topics as they continued with their meal.

Cindy was struggling with her new nails. Their added length and the dangling charms made handling utensils or picking up a roll, even more challenging and frustrating.

Later, after their plates had been cleared Simone asked if they remembered a Stephon Verlan, and his wife Adele from the party.

"Yes, I remember," said Rob, "wasn't Adele the beautiful slave who was full of piercings?"

Cindy wasn't surprised that Rob had remembered that aspect of the couple.

"Well, they have asked me several times to inquire if you two would be interested in getting together with them for an intimate session."

Cindy looks dubious, "they seemed nice enough, but I'm not sure if Adele is a voluntary slave girl or if she's been forced into it by her husband."

"Oh, Adele is very happy in her role and is very much a sex-crazed young woman." Simone pauses for a moment, and Cindy is surprised to see her appearing to be a little shy.

Quietly Simone continues, "I know from experience that her piercings and jewelry are a lot of fun to play with."

Hearing that, Rob looks at Cindy, apparently hoping that something may come of the invitation, but Cindy shoots it down, "I understand how attractive submission can be, but I can't see taking it to that extreme. I'm certainly willing to allow Rob to be in control, in fact I enjoy it immensely. I've given Rob control over my most important body parts. But I don't see giving him control over my mind, my thoughts and my desires, and that's what I see in a sex slave."

Simone shrugs, realizing that that conversation was at a dead end, so she returns to questioning Cindy on her Chasti appliance.

"Please Cindy, I'm dying to hear about your appliance. There are so few women who have experienced it as you have. I've spent hours talking about it with Cat, and I'd love to hear what you think and feel about it." She paused a moment and then confessed, "I've considered purchasing a Chasti for myself on several occasions. It's one of my fantasies."

Cindy, perhaps becoming more relaxed by the wine, starts opening up about her feelings.

"At first I was shocked and even a little disgusted. The thing locked away my pussy, as well as my ass hole and urethra. Sometimes I feel like that part of me is now just a machine, controlled by the buttons on Rob's watch. Hell, I even have to be plugged into the recharger to keep everything functioning. It makes me feel like a machine." Cindy paused to drink some wine and calm herself. Then she continued on.

"The way the thing has control of my orgasms also upsets me."

"As we sit here, it's vibrating away keeping me aroused but unsatisfied. Making me hornier every minute. Sometimes it's hard to concentrate on anything other than my desire for another orgasm. It's turning me into a nymphomaniac."

Hearing that, Rob reached for his watch, intending to shut the vibrators down.

Cindy looked him sternly, "don't do it. Just leave them the way they are." She took another deep breath and continued on with her rant.

"And, because of the way the thing is built, I find myself preferring anal sex over the vaginal sex I used to so enjoy. The vibrators on my clit and pussy give me pleasure far beyond what I get from Rob's dick. Although I love Rob, and enjoy him being inside me, even if it's in my rear, I'm enamored with the orgasms I now get from the Chasti even more."

"That's humiliating and embarrassing to admit, but those two feelings only add to my arousal. Which, by the way, was already at a fever pitch with all of the other fetishes we have been playing with. The latex, the corsets, the high boots, the silly tail and even these crazy, long nails, she says while holding up her hands for inspection."

She pauses and then continues in almost a whisper, "It's driven me to the point where all I can think about is sex and my fantastic orgasms. My whole life has been turned upside down. I'm as much a slave to sex as Adelle."

With that she quiets down, having sufficiently purged her feelings.

Rob doesn't know what to say in response. He's thoroughly turned on by Cindy's open admissions. That she has, in effect become a sex crazed slut. But he's also worried that she may have reached some breaking point that may push her into some sort of a break-down.

Seeing that Rob doesn't know how to respond, Simone jumps in.

"Cindy, I'm so very sorry you're so conflicted, but I have to be honest when I tell you that I consider you one of the luckiest women in the world. You're beautiful, you have a handsome and loving husband, you're successful and comfortably wealthy, and you admit that your love life is fantastic, even if it's erotically weird, by most standards.

"You need to accept your situation. The Chasti appliance is irremovable. It's part of you now, so you need to accept it for what it is - a fantastic piece of technology designed to give you, and Rob, great and exciting pleasure for the rest of your days.

"The annoying aspects, like peeing and your sexy tail are just more kink to keep you horny, and there's nothing wrong with being horny all the time. Every member of the club strives for that state."

At that Simone scoots over in her chair and gives Cindy a big hug, followed by a very sensuous and erotic kiss right on the lips. The kiss continues for several long minutes.

In fact, Rob sees their mouths open and tongues moving about as they embrace and writhe together.

Eventually they come up for air and Cindy smiles sheepishly while she catches her breath. Simone also obviously enjoyed the passion of that moment. She sits, facing Cindy and staring into her eyes with that hunger felt by lovers.

Rob is surprised, and very turned on by the spectacle. 'Good god, how sexy was that?' he thinks to himself. The thought of a threesome flutters in the back of his mind, but he manfully rejects the idea immediately as he knows he already has enough complexity in his sex life right now.

Several more minutes elapse before anyone moves, but eventually Simone pushes back and announces that a trip to the ladies' room was in order. She invites Cindy to accompany her. Cindy nodded and stood up, somewhat shakily, and the two of them walked off.

Rob still sat there, stunned, by everything he'd heard and seen during this exciting session.

When the women return, Cindy sits back down at the table adjusting her tail as she must, but Simone remains standing and begins offering her 'good byes'.

"I'm sorry my dears, but I must run to a business meeting."

Both Rob and Cindy stand to say their farewells. Simone gives Rob a traditional two-kiss hug, but Cindy gets a long and lengthy hug and another passionate kiss on the mouth, before Simone turns and quickly passes out of the restaurant.

Rob and Cindy sat back down to finish their wine.

"Wow, that was some kiss you got from Simone. The first one, I mean. What was that all about?" Rob asked Cindy, who still seemed stunned from the encounter.

"I'm not sure, but it sure felt right, and very nice," Cindy replied with a wistful grin. "She's a wonderful woman. I feel a lot better, now that we've talked, and kissed." Then, after a slight pause, "why are you jealous?"

Rob chuckled, "Well, actually, yes. But I'm not sure if I feel that way because you got to kiss her, because she got to kiss you like that, or what. What I do know is that I want to get back to the hotel and screw your lights out."

Cindy giggled. "I like that idea. Oh Master, could you please turn up my vibrators, in preparation for the big event?"

Rob laughed out loud, drawing looks from the other diners, and reached for his watch/controller.

After a few seconds, Cindy sighed with contentment, and stood up slowly. Rob, stood and grabbed her in a big hug of his own, and planted a big kiss on her. It wasn't as sensuous as the one Cindy shared with Simone, but it was clear evidence of their love for one another.

When finished, they quickly left the restaurant and grabbed a cab for the short ride to the hotel. Rob had to help Cindy into the car, ensuring her tail didn't get caught in the door, while Cindy had to sit carefully to avoid complications. She was getting used to dealing with her latex appendage. 'Practice makes perfect', she thought wryly, as the car drove through the streets.

Once in the room, Rob was out of his clothes in a flash. Cindy took more time to slip off her dress, as she was being very careful of her new nails. With the dress off, she immediately jumped on the bed on her hands and knees, giggling and wiggled her ass back and forth. Of course, her tail as it was designed to do, stood straight up for several inches before curving over and resting on the bed. It was swaying along with Cindy's beautiful, latex covered ass.