Living Their Fantasies in Paris Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they had now practiced several times before, Rob got up behind her, unzipped her cat suit's crotch and unlocked and removed her rear plug. He then used his watch to up the speed on the two front vibrators, eliciting a purr from Cindy.

Rob lubed up, and then grabbed Cindy's tail and lifted her as he plugged his hard cock into the hole in her appliance.

Cindy first felt Rob take control of her back end and then felt his hips hit her butt cheeks as he plugged into her, but little else back there, much to her regret.

But she stopped caring as soon as the vibrators over her clit and in her pussy got the better of her concentration and she was quickly swept up in her first orgasm, first of many, she hoped.

Rob felt Cindy stiffen and knew that she had already come. He was building to his orgasm. His cock felt so good pumping into her ass. He loved using her tail to help with the thrusting motions. He also felt the vibrations emanating from the front of the appliance as he rode the rear.

It only took a few more minutes for Rob to climax and fill Cindy's ass with his cum. Cindy felt Rob's body tense and realizing that he was coming, she had another even more intense Orgasm herself.

They both slowly relaxed after they were finished.

Rob backed away from Cindy's behind and inserted her rear plug. As he started to turn down Cindy's vibrators, she suddenly moaned, "no, don't. One more please. Turn up the rear one too."

Rob did what he was told, eliciting a satisfied moan from his wife. He was pleased that she was going for it. Making the most of her Chasti. He only wished that he could join in, but he knew it would be a while before he would be ready again.

Cindy had collapsed onto the bed, on her chest and belly, so he crawled up next to her and laying on his side kissed her deeply and lovingly when she turned her head in his direction.

It wasn't long before she drew in her breath and held it as her whole body shivered with her third orgasm of the session. A few moments later, her head fell onto the pillow and with her eyes closed and her breathing heavy, Rob thought she may have even passed out.

But another moment later she sighed and a smile slowly spread across her lips and progressed to include her whole face. Obviously, a contented woman.

They lay quietly for the next hour enjoying the afterglow.

Rob finally got up and went to clean up.

When he came back, he found Cindy laying on her side and hip, as her tail prevented her from lying flat on her back, and staring off into nothing.

Without looking at him, she said, "we really should consider selling and staying here."

Rob didn't want to deny Cindy anything, but he had already decided not to sell, at least not right now. He hesitated to speak as he didn't want to ruin Cindy's mellow mood.

When he didn't respond, Cindy looked at him and continued, "I do love it here, and I really, really love our new sex lives. Fulfilling our fetishes like we have been doing has been so much fun, I don't know how I can go back to our mundane lives in the US. Can you picture me walking around like I have been back there? The people would go crazy. Hell, I'd probably be arrested."

She propped herself up on her elbow, "Rob, I don't want to give this up. Like Simone said, I have it made, Paris, living like this, with you, and all of our kinks. Please at least consider selling."

She held her pose for a few more seconds, staring into his eyes, then fell back onto the bed and closed hers.

"Of course, I'll do whatever you want. I'm sure we can figure out some way to continue with our adventures and sex games, back there, " she mumbled into the pillow.

Rob was quietly debating with himself about selling and staying vs. going back and getting back to their old 'normal' work/life routine. He thought Cindy had drifted off to sleep, when she muttered in a whisper, one last thought.

"I don't know how I can go back and face our old friends, like I am now."

Rob got out of bed and plunked down into one of the chairs around the little dining table opening his laptop. He began reviewing the company's numbers and the papers on the sale. He still hadn't changed his mind, but he was thinking about it...

A while later Cindy woke up from her nap and turned to see Rob working diligently on his computer.

She crawled out of bed and headed into the bathroom to clean herself out. She had to pee, and there was still a load of Rob's cum inside her ass. After using her penis, she gave herself an enema and then spent some time renewing her make-up and hair. The whole time she was cursing under her breath at her new, more cumbersome nails.

When she came out, Rob asked if she was ready for some dinner. She was, so they got dressed again and headed out. Because of the nails, Rob had to do pretty much everything to get Cindy dressed. He'd never played with dolls when he was a kid, but he imagined that it had been something like this. Now he wasn't sure if the long nails were more trouble than they were worth.

As they walked along, Cindy disregarded the stares and comments from the people on the sidewalk. She had become accustomed to it all, now she was even enjoying the attention. Although she was still embarrassed by her tail and the reactions it elicited. She was confident that she would eventually learn to ignore that too.

They had a pleasant meal in the French fashion. No hurry, taking their time and savoring every minute. Cindy was slowly coming to terms with her nails, learning what she could and couldn't do with them always getting in the way. Afterward they took a quiet walk through a rather large park before heading back to their room.

The whole time they avoided talking about selling or returning to the US.

Instead, Cindy brought up her discussion with Simone, as they walked hand in hand through the trees. She admitted to Rob that although she was still not completely comfortable with the Chasti and its effect on her daily life, she was very happy with its effect on their sex lives. She committed to taking Simone's advice. Accepting things as they are, and enjoying them as best she could.

Rob stopped, grabbed her and gave her a hug that may have broken ribs if it weren't for her stiff corset's protection. "I'm so very happy, and relieved too. The whole Chasti-Permalock thing was such a turn on for me that I kind of lost my mind. I failed to consider all of its impacts on you. I'm really sorry I didn't ask first. I love you so much, and I do want you to be the happiest woman in the world."

They hugged for the longest time, before continuing on their way. Both were pleased with the things they had said to each other.

When they got back to the hotel, the desk clerk handed Rob a large package that had just been delivered. It was the new pairs of blue boots that they had ordered.

Back in their room, Rob asked Cindy, "hey, would you like to spend the night without all of the latex, naked, just to take a break? You've had a long and rough day."

Cindy appreciated Rob's concern, and his attempt to give her a break, but after some thought said, "No, this is who I am now, and I want to enjoy it to the fullest while I can. When we head home it may not be possible for me to live like this."

Rob got the message; Cindy really did want to stay in Paris so she could continue with the kinky, sex-filled lifestyle that they'd discovered here. He just wasn't sure if it was the right move. Would they realize after some time, months or even years, that living out their fantasies was not as much fun as time went on?

The Chasti device was almost a disaster - a fantasy that had been taken to the limit. On the other hand, it was a permanent lifestyle change that was working out wonderfully for both of them. A permeant change to their overall life could work out just as well. Something else to think about...

"As you wish, my dear." Rob said with a formal bow and a smirk. He then dug out the hood that matched her black cat suit and held it up with a questioning look.

She smiled and nodded, so he proceeded to gather her hair into the high pony tail required and then slipped the hood on over her head working her hair through the hole at the top. After locking it in place he then grabbed the penis gag attachment and proceeded to gently force it into Cindy's mouth. She resisted and growled at him, but only fought for a moment before surrendering. Rob locked the straps together at the back of her head securing it in place for the duration.

Cindy then again took control by positioning herself on hands and knees on the bed, signaling in no uncertain terms that she wanted him in her rear, for an encore performance of the afternoon's mind-blowing sex session.

Rob was happy to oblige, and an hour later they both wound up spent and asleep in each other's arms until late the next morning.

The end of part 8