Living Their Fantasies in Paris Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cat continued, admitting that she felt the same way. Her clothes and body modifications, although occasionally troublesome or humiliating, were also the source of her greatest pleasures.

Alex, in turn, joined in nodding, proudly at his lovely wife's admission and agreed that he too felt the same way about his Chasti appliances.

Cat then moved into a description of her new CP breast appliance. Although it was almost purely restrictive in nature, she was thoroughly enjoying its effect on her state of arousal, and as she had hoped it, was adding to the intensity of her orgasms, even though it was purely passive. She also appreciated the larger breasts that the nanites had developed for her, taking her up double-D cups -- not as large as Cindy's but much larger than her old B-cup breasts.

She laughed delightedly as she mentioned that it had forced her to buy an entire new wardrobe, What fun! Cindy joined in to second that opinion.

Cat then took the final step of her 'show and tell' and asked Alex to assist her in stripping off her dress. With some effort, he unzipped it along the back and then helped Cat slither out of it.

She stood proudly, naked but for her Chasti devices. The original one plugging her vagina and the newer addition covering the ends of her beautifully large breasts. Leaving her big nipples standing out of the golden plates that covered her areolas, and then some. The thimble-sized nipple covers were prominently locked in place. They looked wonderful, and both Cindy and Rob told her so.

Actually, Rob almost came in his pants when he saw them. God it turned him on! And he immediately dreamed of how they would look on Cindy's even larger chest.

Cindy also though that they looked wonderfully hot. But she wasn't sure they would be something she would want. After all, she thought, her Chasti appliance prevented direct contact with both her pussy and her ass hole, already. Locking away her nipples would take them out of the picture too. She wasn't sure she could handle that.

Cat even walked over and without the slightest indication of embarrassment invited first Cindy and then Rob to touch and feel. Alex smiled proudly as they both took Cat up on her offer. Cindy asked if they were heavy? Perhaps pulling her breasts down, but Cat explained that the nanites had done their work and strengthened the tissues sufficiently to prevent any sag.

Rob followed up by asking if, when the covers were removed, could she still feel pleasure form her nipples. Cat explained that the wonderful nanites had taken care of that too. That her nipples, when exposed were even more sensitive than they had ever been, and that she had even been able to orgasm from nipple stimulation alone. She smiled and winked at Alex as she said it.

After they completed the examination of Cat's glorious breasts, they were invited to go for a swim. Rob and Cindy agreed, but before they could even comment on their lack of swimming suites, Cat was giggling and diving into the pool and Alex had stripped down to nothing but his Chasti cage and was following her.

Cindy and Rob looked at each other and shrugged. It was obviously a game that their hosts often played, skinny dipping without giving their guests an option to back out.

Of course, Rob had to help Cindy out of all of her clothes. They came off one, by one, as they were unlocked and unzipped. Eventually Cindy was down to just her Chasti, and her tail. She reached around and grabbed it looking at Rob over her shoulder. "Really?" she complained.

Rob just grinned and nodded, and commenced stripping down himself. He felt a little embarrassed, as he was the only one present without a Chasti-Permalock appliance in place.

They walked over and joined their hosts in the pool. It felt wonderful, and they swam, floated and just sat in the water for an hour or more.

Cindy's tail drew laughs on several occasions as it behaved in the water like it had a mind of its own.

At one point, as they sat or floated together in a corner of the pool, it occurred to Cindy that Alex hadn't volunteered any information on his two Chasti appliances. She wanted to see his cock cage and hear about his new anal plug. So, she simply asked.

Alex wasn't as open and forthcoming as was his wife, but with her goading him on, he first showed his front, and then his back.

He said that it hadn't taken him long to get used to the cage. It covered his cock completely in a circular grid that prevented an erection and pointed it downwards. But the construction allowed for easy cleaning. Of course, he had to sit to pee, as was the case with other such devices. It wasn't particularly visible when he wore normal clothes, he was happy to say. It was held on by a ring that was custom fit to his anatomy and wasn't uncomfortable. The ring was held irremovable by the Chasti nanites. The cage locked to the ring based on commands from Cat's watch.

Alex also showed where his vibrating dildo would also lock into the ring, over the top of his cage so he could screw Cat with it. He reminded them that her watch would only allow that to happen once a month, and that it was up to her when, after the 30-day counter had run down.

He then moved on to explain that his new anal plug and vibrator was exactly like Cindy's rear plug. Cat controlled the vibrator speeds and unlocked the big plug as she wished. Alex gave himself enemas through the tube in its center. They had found, that he could orgasm from the vibrations it produced, as they worked on his prostate, but they were small and not particularly satisfying.

But at least they were something...

He finished by mentioning that he too had to recharge his appliance like Cat and Cindy did theirs.

It was obvious that he wasn't as enamored with his new appliance as Cat was with hers.

Cindy asked them, why they had decided on the 30-day limit, instead of something less.

Alex just shrugged so Cat spoke up. She said that they had discussed it at length, and that within their relationship she was the more dominant person. She wanted to reinforce that by ensuring that Alex was always hungry for release, which would encourage him to be more subservient to her, and more anxious to earn his orgasms by pleasing her.

Alex seemed uncomfortable with Cat's explanation, but didn't disagree.

Cat continued her explanation. They had considered 7 or 14 days, but had settled on 30 days as the thought of that long a period of denial had really turned both of them on. It had really hit a sweet spot in their fetish fantasies. Only later, in the cold light of day did Alex realize the implications and the difference between dreams and reality. He started wishing that they had picked a smaller number, but of course, by then it was too late. Her watch was irrevocably set to 30.

Cat then reiterated that the decision for Alex to get the rear plug was based on his desire, or need, for more frequent relief. She looked at Alex when she said that she wasn't sure if he was pleased with his new appliance or not.

Cindy sensed from their expressions that Cat and Alex hadn't really talked about this aspect of his new appliance. After all it had been only a couple of days since they were installed.

Alex finally admitted that so far, he wasn't enamored with the new appliance and the enema process, but that he supposed he'd be able to get used to it, especially if it delivered the promised relief, he felt he needed.

That pretty much ended their discussions on those topics and they went back to enjoying the water and the late afternoon sun.

Although Cat made one more comment, directed at Rob. She wondered when he might join the Chasti-Permalock fraternity.

When he just stood, speechless, they all laughed at him good naturedly and moved on.

Cat pointed to Cindy's neck, "what's the story with your neckless, it looks a little heavy and the trail in back looks a little like a leash."

Cindy didn't know quite how to describe her neck chain. "Well, Rob bought it for me, as a sign of his love for me. It's permanent. And the trail isn't really a leash."

Cat wouldn't let it go. "What do you mean it's 'permanent'? And that sure looks like a short leash to me. Does he use it to control you?"

Rob jumped in. "It's welded shut, and it does serve as a gentle lead on occasion."

Cat eyed Cindy questioningly for a moment, as if to say 'Are we talking 'slave' here?' At least that's the way Cindy read it, so she shook her head 'no'.

The women, as if by mutual consent, then just moved on to other topics.

An hour later they settled back into the pavilion for a glass of wine, before dinner.

They had dried off with available towels, and as neither Cindy nor Alex had bothered to dress, Cindy and Rob had followed along, although a little uncomfortably -- but, when in Rome...

They sat contentedly, sipping their wine, talking about nothing in particular for another hour as the sun set beyond the trees, all the while Cindy and Rob became more comfortable sitting around in just their skin.

Finally, Cat seemed to catch sight of something in the house. She nodded and then waved. Cindy and Rob realized, much to their chagrin that someone else had been in the house while they were frolicking around naked in the yard.

Before they could ask, Cat announced that dinner was ready, explaining that their cook had prepared a meal for them. She went on to explain that they had a local woman who was a retired chef cook for them several nights per week, and Cat had asked her to prepare something special for the four of them tonight.

When she got up, still naked, to lead them into the house, she noticed her guests' hesitation and chuckling, she told them not to worry, that the chef had just left with the meal waiting for them in the warmer, and had gone home for the evening.

"Come along," she said with a smile, "we won't be interrupted, and we can be comfortable with each other as we are."

Cindy and Rob looked at each other and shrugged in unison. They got to their feet and, still naked, followed Cat and Alex into the house.

As they walked in, Cat pointed out that between them they only exposed one cock, two ass holes and one pair of boobs. That got a big laugh from all of them. Rob, however, again felt like the odd man out. The only one of them without a Chasti-Permalock appliance.

They sat around the table in the kitchen, and ate a fabulous meal. Cat noted how difficult it was for Cindy to sit comfortably with her tail and commented on it. That got them started debating the merits of the unique appendage.

The discussion continued throughout much of the meal, with everyone contributing at one point or another. The final conclusion, driven by Rob's opinion, much to Cindy's dismay, was that it was a beautiful and infinitely sexy component of Cindy's look, and that she should keep it. Even the difficulties it caused her were seen as cute and endearing aspects that added a lot to the exotic, submissive and erotic side of fetish life.

'Easy for you to say' Cindy thought, you don't have to deal with it, but she understood what they meant. It was a major turn on for her too.

During the debate, Alex had asked Cat if she would wear one. She sat mute for a few seconds, deep in thought, and then nodded with a slight smile, "perhaps," was her only reply.

Alex was looking for a better answer. "Well Cat, the right tail would go perfectly with your name."

The quip drew a snicker from Rob.

Feeling devilish, he couldn't let it go at that, so he described how while he was researching Cindy's appliance in the Chasti-Permalock catalogue he remembered seeing a stand-alone tail mount that would be nanite secured to the base of the spine, in the same location where Cindy's socket was positioned. A tail would then be physically locked into it.

Alex, excited by the prospect, again looked at Cat, but she made no further comment.

After that they moved into the adjacent lounge for an after-dinner cognac. They talked casually about various, non-sexual subjects for quite a while, until Rob realized how late it was getting. He suddenly sat up and started to warn of their imminent departure.

Cat cut him off. "Nonsense, it's too late and you're in no condition to drive. You'll sleep here tonight, and tomorrow we can relax, take another swim and visit the village pub for an easy lunch before you head back to the city."

Cindy agreed and thanked Cat for the hospitality. She asked Rob to retrieve her bag from the car and walked out to the patio to gather their clothes. Cat followed her to help. On their way she couldn't resist the urge to reach out and swat Cindy's tail. Cindy jumped, startled, but then realizing what had happened turned to Cat and grabbed her in a bear hug. "None of that, you minx" and they play wrestled for a few seconds before Cindy gave Cat a quick kiss on the lips, and they split up to continue with their task.

Alex and Cat showed them to a guest room, turned on the lights and folded open the bed. Cat explained that there was a substantial stock of toiletries in the attached bathroom and there were drinks and snacks in a small hidden refrigerator under the long counter.

Neither Cat nor Alex mentioned clothes, apparently, they were quite comfortable in the nude. Although the open nudity lifestyle was new to them, Cindy and Rob accepted it as house rules and just went along.

They took turns in the bathroom. Rob went first taking a quick shower to rinse off the chlorine from the pool. Cindy used her little penis and her enema kit before using the shower. She washed out her catsuit and hung it in the shower before jumping into bed with her lover, tail in hand to keep it out of the way.

Cindy felt strange sleeping without her latex, corset and boots. They had become such a part of her life that sleeping without them was disconcerting at best, but again she just went with the flow. She realized that she had been doing that a lot lately. Hmmm, something to contemplate when she wasn't so tired and tipsy.

Rob was content to sleep with the feel of Cindy's smooth flesh for a change and wrapped her in his arms in a face-to-face hug, as they talked quietly, reviewing the day's events. They agreed that they absolutely loved Alex and Cat, as well as their wonderful home and lifestyle.

It wasn't long, though before they fell asleep still wrapped around each other.

(Day 31)

It was around 9:00 in the morning, and Rob and Cindy had just started stirring when they heard a soft tapping on the door. Rob jumped up and opened it a crack to find Alex standing there.

"Good morning, Cat has just started putting together a breakfast, and would love it if you would come down and join us in the kitchen."

"Certainly, we'll be down in about 10 minutes."

Alex nodded, "oh, and she said not to bother dressing as we'll be eating on the patio and spending our morning in the pool,"

He then turned and headed back downstairs.

Rob closed the door and turned to see Cindy giggling from the edge of the bed.

"What?" he said, confused.

"Didn't that sound like an order, from Cat? 'don't wear clothes.' Delivered by Alex."

"Rob shrugged, "I guess it did, kind of... Alex was standing there naked, when I opened the door; kind of a shock."

"Well, I guess we had better get a move on, better not keep the mistress of the house waiting." Cindy jumped out of bed and headed into the bathroom to get cleaned up.

Of course, she took 15 minutes, and Rob had to rush in, afterwards. It was close to 20 minutes before they made it to the kitchen, naked except for Cindy's appliance and of course, her tail.

Cat greeted them, wearing only a skimpy apron, giving each of them a hug and kisses on the lips, before turning back to the stove.

Cindy apologized for their late arrival, she took the blame, but then passed it along to the difficulty of doing things with her cumbersome nails.

"Oh, that's fine, you're just in time. There's juice in the refrigerator and the coffee is in the maker over there," was Cat's reply.

Apparently, bacon and eggs were on the menu.

Alex was on toaster duty, and had assembled a stack, already buttered and ready.

A couple of minutes later they had filled their plates and were walking out onto the patio.

It was a bit cool out, especially to be walking around naked, but they had lit the fireplace and it was generating a lot of heat off to the side. Rob and Alex moved the table over as close as they could get it.

The ladies sat in the chairs with their backs closest to the heat. As Cindy was maneuvering herself on the chair. Cat laughed and warned, "Don't get your tail too close to the flames, I'd hate to see you running into the pool with your appendage on fire."

Everyone laughed, at the mental image, including Cindy.

After they ate and Alex and Rob were clearing the table, the ladies headed out to the pool and the sunshine.

Cat sprawled out on a lounger while Cindy laid on her side facing her. Cindy's tail was draped over the other side and onto the adjacent lounger.

Soon the men joined them. Alex next to Cat and Rob took to the one next to Cindy, taking her tail onto his lap and idly waving and tugging on it, much to Cindy's chagrin.

Cat looked at Cindy. "Ok, it's your turn. Last night Alex and I did the whole show and tell thing about our appliances, but you never showed us yours. We're very curious about it and how it feels to be so thoroughly covered."

Cindy was surprised, and a little uncertain. For some reason she hadn't expected to have to describe her own Chasti, and wasn't prepared to explain hers, or her feelings about it.

Seeing her confusion, Rob started to talk, but was quickly shut down by Cat. "No Rob, we want to hear from Cindy."

Taking a deep breath, "OK," Cindy said. She stood up and positioned herself at the foot of the two chairs holding Cat and Alex, with her legs spread and her appliance on display. Rob let her tail slip through his fingers as soon as she started to move.

For a minute, Cindy was reminded of pictures of kindergarten kids nervously describing some toy in front of their class...

She shook off her nervousness and just started talking.

"My Chasti covers me from my mons, all the way thru my crotch and up to my tail bone. I have vibrating plugs in my pussy and my ass, and another vibrator over my clitoris. Rob's watch controls all three vibrators and the locks on the plugs. His watch also controls the lock for my tail socket.

"I also have a small valve, just in front of my vaginal plug through which I can pee using a little penis."

Cat stopped her at that point, "a 'penis'?"

"Yes,' Cat said with disdain. "I have a little penis that when I plug it in, my urine flows out of my bladder."

"I have got to see that," Cat said, with a giggle.

Cindy sighed in response. "OK, full disclosure. Rob would you mind going upstairs and bringing down my bag?"

Rob jumped up and trotted in to do her bidding, as she continued her presentation.

Between my two plugs is my charging port.

The base of the vaginal plug extends forward over my clit. When it is removed, my clit is exposed, at least a little.

Cat sat up straighter and asked Cindy to come closer so she could see.

Cindy did as asked sliding in between Cat's and Alex's loungers.

Cat reached up and pushed Cindy's pelvis, twisting her for a better view. Of course, it left Alex looking at her backside and tail. He reached up and slid his hand up her tail to her ass, making Cindy twitch, involuntarily.

Cat was examining the path of the seam where the front plug fit into the body of the appliance.

"May I?" Cat asked.

Cindy looked at her, and nodded.

Cat reached out and rubbed her hand over the appliance starting at the very front and slowly moving back over the front plug.