Living Their Fantasies in Paris Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, she said, are your vibrators on?"

"Yes," Cindy said exasperated. "Rob keeps them running pretty much all of the time, on a low, slow setting. He says it's to keep me at a 'slow simmer'. And, it does..."

Cat laughed, "Wow, I'm not sure I could handle that. No wonder you're such a hottie."

Cindy turned to look at Alex, who was practically drooling, behind her.

Cat caught it, too. "Alex, you disgusting dog. Forget it, or it'll be more than 30 days, next time."

Just then Rob returned and handed Cindy her bag. She fumbled around until she found her little penis and displayed it for Cat and then Alex to see.

"May I?" Cat asked, holding out her hand.

Cindy hesitated for a second, but then gave in and handed it to Cat, who took at and examined it with a big smile on her face.

"This is really something," she said "so you just plug it in, and it opens a valve?"

Cindy was really embarrassed. To her, this was the most troubling aspect of her Chasti. That it forced her to pee using a penis.

Cat though didn't seem to understand: "That's really cool. You get to pee like a boy. I love it."

When she handed it back to Cindy, she saw that she was blushing and uncomfortable.

"So, tell us what you think of the whole thing, and why did you choose such an all-encompassing appliance?"

Cindy quickly slipped her penis away and then paused for a few more seconds to collect her thoughts.

"Well, the answer to the second question is easy. I didn't choose it. Rob did, to feed a long- standing fantasy of his."

Everyone looked at Rob as she said this. It was his turn to be embarrassed.

Cat was horrified. "You mean, this wasn't your fantasy? It was his? Did you have any say in the matter?"

"No, not really," Cindy acknowledged, "he set it all up and sort of sprung it on me, so my feelings toward the thing are very mixed."

"I can only imagine," Cat said, giving Rob a dirty look.

Cindy continued, "But I have to say that I'm not really upset about it. We've spent the last month working on a campaign to satisfy our fetishes and fantasies, and all in all it has been a life-changing experience for me. I've never felt so alive! I spend most of my waking hours, thinking only of sex; I'm horny all of the time! And, my orgasms, the ones that this thing gives me are truly mind-blowing. By far the best I've ever had." She looked at Rob as she delivered that last statement and winked at him.

"I've only been wearing the Chasti for about 10 days, but I guess I'm OK with it. I don't like peeing through a penis, and the tail has been really hard to get used to, but like I said the front vibrators have given me so much pleasure that I do love them."

With that, Cindy indicated that she was done talking. She walked over to the bar, calling over her shoulder, "I need a drink, it isn't too early is it? Anyone else?"

Rob jumped up and ran over to her, grabbed her and gave her a huge hug and kiss. They stood still for a few minutes before Cat joined them and took over from Rob. Also giving Cindy a huge hug and a passionate kiss.

Then they moved behind the bar and started rummaging around, looking for the right kind of alcohol and mixers.

Alex meanwhile, just watched, his cock straining painfully in its cage.

They spent the rest of the morning sitting around the pool, talking and occasionally diving in to cool off.

It was close to 1300 when they decided that they were hungry, so they agreed to go into the village for lunch.

They'd take two cars, so Rob and Cindy could leave for the City immediately afterwards.

Cindy and Rob changed back into the clothes they had arrived in; they didn't look too rumpled as they had been hanging during much of the visit.

By the time Rob had helped Cindy get back into her cat suit, corset, boots and dress and they'd wandered back downstairs, Cat and Alex were already dressed, and ready. Cat was wearing a simple black leather dress that showed off her shape and was low cut and short skirted.

They pulled up to the Village's only decent restaurant and found a table inside. Cindy perched sideways on her chair, so her tail could hang freely.

Rob and Cindy were impressed by the food as it was surprisingly good, and the local wine was excellent.

As they were finishing up, and about ready to say their goodbyes two teenaged couples, obviously locals, walked in and sat at the table next to them. One of the girls, who sat nearest Cindy, noticed her tail and pointed it out to her companion sitting next to her. The young man began laughing and the four of them began a loud conversation that obviously centered on making fun of Cindy's outfit in general and more specifically her tail.

Cat scolded them for their rudeness, but it had no effect.

When Alex had finished paying the bill and they started to get up to head home, the boy nearest, reached over with his foot and stepped on Cindy's tail just as she started to stand. She overbalanced and fell heavily back into her seat.

Rob had seen it happen, and he lost it. He stepped over to the laughing jerk and sent him flying with one punch to the chin.

Luckily the proprietor had also seen the event from the beginning, and came running over before anything else could happen. He picked up the clown, who was still dazed and shuffled him and his friends out the door, angrily scolding them for being assholes in his restaurant.

He returned a few minutes later and apologized for their behavior. He finished by commenting that the people of the village weren't used to such erotic women.

Alex and Cat were also mortified. They apologized too, somehow feeling responsible too, as they were likewise residents of the village.

Rob calmed down quickly and hugged Cindy as her embarrassment waned.

Eventually they were able to work their way back to their cars, where they completed their goodbyes like the close friends they had become.

Cindy worked her way into the car, settling in the seat at the angle that allowed her tail to slide between the seats, and Rob helped fasten her seat belt. It was still a chore and probably would always be. She sat quietly staring at the countryside it passes by her side window.

After a few minutes, she broke the silence. "I'm afraid that's the way things will be back in the states, the fools won't allow us to live like this."

Rob knew she was probably correct. Paris and Parisians had a different attitude and lifestyle that seemed to focus on beauty and individual fashion. Erotica was a big part of it. 'Paris is for lovers' and all that. He wasn't aware of anywhere else that would accept their lifestyle as well as Paris did.

An hour later they were back at the hotel. Rob made arrangements with the front desk to return the rental car, and they headed upstairs.

It felt good to be 'home'. it had been a long day and a half. The time had been fun, exciting, erotic but also troublesome.

They spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing and cleaning up. Rob helped Cindy out of her outfit and she headed in to draw a bath as she felt the need to soak for a while. While the water ran, she used her penis and gave herself an enema.

With those chores finished, she walked over to Rob as he sat in a chair and turning, wiggled her tail in his face, "Oh master, please would you remove my pretty tail? I'd like to soak in the tub and I don't think I can fit with my tail in the way."

Rob laughed. "Of course, my dear. I understand. Your blue one will be waiting for you when you come out." He then hit the appropriate button on his watch. He removed the tail from its socket and gave her a slap on the butt. "There you go, lover, now go soak."

As she started to walk away, he piped up, "Hey don't forget this, it needs to be washed along with your other latex."

Cindy reached out and grabbed the white snake, continuing into the bathroom and closing the door, firmly, behind her.

A couple of hours later, she finally came out, squeaky clean and smelling wonderfully, Rob helped her into her blue latex outfit, with her corset and boots, and tail all locked in place.

He then took his turn, getting clean.

They then headed out to walk around a bit and get some dinner. Both of them were a bit depressed, as tomorrow was supposed to be their last full day in Paris. They were supposed to depart for Berlin early the day after tomorrow. They would take the ICE Train from the Gare du Nord, at 0923.

Over dinner they avoided the subject, focusing more on their time with Cat and Alex. They had really enjoyed their visit and thought highly of their new friends, their idyllic home and their lifestyle.

They drank a little too much wine, but the result was an improved mood, and by the time they got back into their room they were both ready for sex.

The first thing Rob did when they got back to their room was to dig out the blue hood, the one with the cuff that held Cindy's mouth open in an 'O' perfectly designed to accept his cock.

Cindy wined, complaining, but not actually saying anything while he began pulling her hair into a pony tail. She opened her mouth begrudgingly to accept the collar and Rob pulled the hood over her head, threading her hair out the top. He then zipped it closed over her head and locked it in place.

He didn't bother putting a plug in, at least not yet.

Cindy took off her dress while Rob stripped naked.

Knowing what was expected, Cindy fell to her knees as Rob turned to face her. His cock was already hard, so he was able to easily plug it into the hole in the mask. Just as Cindy started licking and sucking, Rob adjusted the speed of all three of her vibrators, pushing them to the 8 setting.

Cindy's response was dramatic. She jumped, squealed and her whole body started shaking. Rob grabbed her head in both hands to make sure that he didn't come unplugged.

Her first orgasm hit her within seconds, and Rob readjusted the vibrators to a moderate setting to give her a break to catch her breath, and allow her to focus on his cock for a while. After a few minutes, he was getting close, sooner than he wanted, so he sped up her vibrators again and held on while she worked up to yet another shuddering orgasm. She would have lost her balance and fallen over if Rob hadn't held her head and mouth in place.

Rob then, again, slowed her vibrators down to a lower speed. Cindy needed a rest to regain her focus on his cock. She recovered slowly, purring around his still hard penis as she resumed sucking and licking, anxious now to bring him off, and perhaps have another 'big O' herself.

Sure enough, it didn't take long for her to take him over the top. He, himself, groaned and filled her mouth with his cum. She swallowed, just before her own orgasm hit her and it was all he could do to stay upright and hold Cindy too. He managed, and once they had stabilized a little, he adjusted the vibrators back down to a more relaxed level. It took Cindy a while to catch her breath. Rob, enjoying the warmth of her mouth around his slowly deflating cock, just stayed in place.

When he decided that he'd had enough, he let go of her head and started to pull out. He was surprised when Cindy's arms suddenly shot up and she grabbed his ass, pulling him back into her mouth. It took him a minute to understand what she was mumbling around his cock, but he finally figured out that it was "more, more."

He was amazed when he realized that Cindy wasn't done yet. She had already had three seemingly massive orgasms, and she could barely stand, or in this case kneel, up, but she still wanted more.

He quickly started her vibrators back up. For the first time since she got her Chasti, he pushed them to their max settings. And grabbed her latex covered head once again.

It was a good thing he did as in her state, and with the vibrators going crazy on her clit and in her pussy and ass, she began groaning, shaking and humping so energetically that she momentarily lost hold on his ass, and almost fell over. As his prick had shrunk to half its size, it no longer plugged her mouth and her moans were loud and varied.

When her orgasm hit, she froze in place for a minute, holding her breath and her arms fell to her sides. Rob thought that she might have passed out, or even something worse, but within a few seconds she began moving slowly, and breathing in large gulps of air through her nose and her mouth, around his cock.

He slowly unplugged and lowered his happily exhausted wife to the floor. She wound up on her side in a fetal position, and he then joined her sitting next to her on the rug.

When he had sufficiently recovered, he crawled over to the nightstand and retrieved a bottle of water and the plug for her mouth hole.

He lifted her head slightly and poured some of the water into the collar and watched as she swallowed. Cindy looked up at him and he could see the smile in her eyes as she whimpered quietly.

He took that as a good sign of recovery, so he put down the water and inserted the plug into Cindy's gaping mouth, locking it in place.

Cindy just shook her head in resignation.

Rob then picked her up and deposited her on the bed, laying down next to her, where they could both be more comfortable. He laid with her for a while before he slid into the bathroom and got cleaned up. When he came out, Cindy staggered in and emptied her bladder, and gave herself her evening enema, before crawling back into bed.

They hugged for a while before they both fell soundly asleep.

The end of part 9