All Comments on 'Living Together'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Would have made a great ending

If she had told him she was carrying is child when she get wed after their first time 4 weeks before she got wed

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgiralmost 5 years ago

Nice to see older siblings for a change instead of the rampant eighteen. Heck, we hardly see sibling older than 20 on here.

Thanks.

Robinius1Robinius1almost 5 years ago
Special

Maybe it's because I'm 71 and always had a thing for my little sister who's 63, but this story touched my heart. We've been alone for many years, now, but I see her often and I'm still in love with her.

Nothing has ever happened between us except a kiss I'll remember to the day I die, and nothing ever will happen. The chance for that is long passed.

Your story opened my eyes to what might have happened if we could have acted on our feelings. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Good story

Kpick96205Kpick96205almost 5 years ago
Beautiful Story

Loved the story. I stayed glued to the computer screen for the whole story. I loved it. Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more of your stories!!!!!!! Keep it up!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

I liked the little things, like he needed his glasses to see her clitty clearly, those things made it so believable and erotic . . . definitely worth five stars in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wishing for the same.

My wife has been ill for many years and her health is declining rapidly this year.

My sister, who lives in Florida, has said I can move in with her when the time comes.

I'm 68 and she's 66, she has been at the center of my fantasies for a very long time. It may not happen but I'm hoping she will be receptive to some exploration of the possibilties this arrangement will present. I do know she has an active sex life with some younger friends, so I know she is no prude. This story has been just what I needed to know that I'm not alone with these incestuous thoughts and hopes!!!

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 5 years ago

They can continue their love Indefinitely. Beautiful story

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
OUTSTANDING BRAVO !!!!!!!

BEING A OLDER MAN OF 72yo. I CAN UNDERSTAND HOW THEY FEEL, I HAD A SISTER AND WE WOULD SOMETIMES FOOL AROUND. OH!!! GOD DO I MISS HER. ........ GREAT READ YOU GET 5++ THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great

I loved this story!

Boyd Percy

GntlbenGntlbenalmost 5 years ago
Just like a fine wine, it must be properly aged to be GREAT.

If society would only grow up and get over being such hidebound a__holes, people to day could live as they want to with out fear. I know of a brother/sister in there late fourths who have made it work because they don’t give a rats ass what the busybody’s think or say.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A beautiful story

Well done! A very fun story to read! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I am so sore

Can’t stop jerking off thinking about this storyline.

Great story... off to go stroke my sore cock for the 10th time today

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful

Great story of a lifetime of love, a beautiful and touching story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Going for it!!

Deftsejongen, thank you for your comment, my wife passed away in early September and I am planning on making the move early next year. You are quite right, I won't know how well things will work out if I don't take the chance. The plans are comming together and we both seem to be on the same page. A few things need to be addressed as far as jobs and family go but she keeps dropping hints that she wants the same as I do. I'll keep you posted!!

Anonymous 7/29/19

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it 5 stars

The only thing I don't like is their ages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars from me

Great story and there is nothing wrong with their ages. I'm in the same age category, and this turned me right on. Thanks! The brother/sister thing only served to make it better for me.

Kpick96205Kpick96205over 3 years ago

Beautifully done!!!!! I loved the story!!!!! Keep up the great work.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

What a beautiful love story of siblings who were once lovers and are again. Story was well written and enjoyable to read. 5++ stars

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

I THOUGHT IT WAS A NICE LITTLE "LOVE STORY". FIVE STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story, quite reminded of how it was with my sister, she was the older one, by 14 months. By we were each other’s first, she died ten years ago, still miss that girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Some day soon I believe siblings will be allowed to get married after their reproductive years are over and society won’t Judge them any more just like the LGBQ groups. I’ve always been in love with my widowed mother that’s just turned 60 and me just being turning 42. I can only hope laws change..

juanviejojuanviejoabout 2 years ago

I'VE READ IT BEFORE AND IT'S STILL A REALLY GOOD TALE. THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR WORK.

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 2 years ago

Lovely story. All of the 'senior citizen' moments you describe are so true...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story but they are really old!!!!

smltwnguysmltwnguyalmost 2 years ago

To anonymous, 68 or 69 is not old. I can still do it when we want. Great story. Most bro/sis stories are teens and twenties, this is a good change. Thanx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a wonderful story. At 73 I can totally appreciate what this story shares about being in your mid-60's with all the feelings and all the memories and still getting excited about the wonderful sex. This is very well written and I'll look for more from this author. 5 stars was an easy grade from this still horny senior citizen.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG4 months ago

EXCELLENT STORY!!!!! Brother and sister, who learned about "LOVE" from each other years before; sex shortly before they each married...then nothing for years!! Unrequited Love, now recovered and reclaimed... Yyyaaayyy!!

And, they are quite cute doing so; even with the medical/aging issues, they keep up with their sex lives!!

My sister and I would NEVER even get close any more...we are estranged, quite severely...too bad, because I really do love her still.

But, I have my wife (11 yrs 4mo)) younger than me!!). And we get it on quite well, me at 67 now...Sildenafil is amazing stuff!!

Five**5**Stars...🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠💯

juanviejojuanviejo2 months ago

CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous