Living Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

After a short bit of squabbling Cam won her over and that was the end of it.

"What she doesn't know Toad is there was no way I'm sleeping anywhere but in bed with you. We may not make love, but I need your body next to mine and your hands on my body. She'd crap her pants if she knew we were not only in bed together already, but that you were inside me several times a week as well. We're going to do the same thing when your boys come, aren't we?"

I nodded a solid yes we are, smiling as she spread her legs enough for me to see my treat as she turned to put her cup on the side table. She knew exactly what she'd done and grinned her evil stare.

"When I'm done with this coffee you're going to take me down the hall and ravage my body. Right?"

My answer was to walk into the bedroom, shed my clothes, walk back standing in front of her naked with my underwear hanging off my cock as I twitched it up and down. She was laughing so hard she grabbed her crotch as she peed a little bit. Snatching the underwear off my erect phallus she sat back.

"How could a girl possibly turn down an invitation like that? Change of plans, I want your face between my legs right here, then I want you to lay on the floor so I can ride you into the sunset."

I looked at her and said, "I aint licking you until you go pee and wash."

Walking back into the family room she was naked from the waist down, sitting in her recliner she draped one leg over the arm and hooked around behind me with the other pulling me into her body. I wasted no time attacking her vulva and clit, creating little ooh's and aaahh's along with praise on how good my tongue felt. I knew she was going to cum hard, whenever her clit was as pronounced as it was today she would always cum hard. I say that because at times it seemed like it was being lazy, coming out of hiding but not ready to play. On days like this when it was completely engorged and nearly as big as a marble there was no doubt, she'd be bucking her hips, grinding her pussy in my face and girl cum dripping off my beard.

She didn't disappoint, throwing her head back, using both hands to pull my face into her, a long low aahhhh emitting from her lips followed by my flowing prize. As she gushed I attempted to lap it all, unsuccessfully, she creamed the entire lower half of my face. As I sat back looking at her, she lifted the leg that had been behind me, put her foot on my chest and pushed so I was on my back. I was too close to the chair, as I pushed back she turned away from me, squatted onto my cock and began to ride reverse cowgirl.

"I've always wanted to try this position Toad, let's see how we do."

After three or four minutes being on her haunches going up and down she spun and crashed down on my dick straddled over me.

"That is no position for an old broad like me, holy shit, my leg muscles are on fire. I like looking at you when we screw anyway, the look you give me when your cock is buried inside my pussy is priceless. Come on, help me out big boy."

She rocked several minutes before I grabbed her hips holding them still and pounded into her from beneath. She was crying out, hips moving a hundred miles an hour, hands on my chest with her fingers interlaced through the hair. I was hoping she didn't cum real hard or she'd rip half my chest off. I felt her hands tighten then watched as her head went back, mouth open with no sounds, I couldn't tell if she was in pain or ecstasy until she threw herself forward and ground her clit against my pelvis bone.

"Oh shit, oh fuck, oh shit. Soooo fucking good Toad, so fucking good."

Looking in my eyes I could see determination on hers, she was going to make me cum no matter what. I held her hips tight stopping her, pulled her down, as she wrapped her arms around my neck we kissed. I pulled my head to the side and spoke softly.

"Arms and legs around me tight and roll with me."

With me on top she could enjoy it without as much work, she pulled her legs up next to her body where I straightened them and placed her ankles on my shoulders. As I slid into her cavern of lust she let out a deep guttural moan such as I hadn't heard prior. I had never fucked her in this position before, and I was determined to give her all the pleasure she could handle. At one point she was literally bent in half holding my body against her as I plowed in and out. Like all good things, they must come to an end as she bellered her leg was cramping, I moved upright so her legs could drop and kept pumping.

Twenty seconds later her feet were flat on the carpet, knees bent and pushing her pussy up into me with all the strength she had. I didn't last five minutes and was dumping my load inside the girl of my dream's hungry little cunt. I was trying to cram my entire body inside her vagina and she was trying to accommodate the effort. We lay with our pelvis held tightly together a minute or more as we slowly descended our mountainous high, my body shaking and lurching every few seconds. Her hips stabbing into me, rocking up and down milking my cock for every ounce of cum it may have not yet delivered.

"Oh my God Toad, can you believe this only gets better and better? I have never cum this hard or fucked as often as we do, I think I'm becoming addicted to your cock. I thought maybe you'd tire of this old body with its age spots, but we just keep stroking don't we."

When I commented hers wasn't the only body with age spots we chuckled in each other's arms.

Turkey day was a success, they were only with us a total of three days and two nights. We slept in our sweats so there would be no suspicions, especially when the littlest wanted to come wake up grandma in the morning. We kept our kisses to a good morning and goodnight in the bedroom, no affectionate touches or feels during the day. I wanted to eat her the second night but we decided that wouldn't be smart, what if it was one of her noisy orgasms. When they left Friday after lunch she wasted no time.

As I was cleaning off the table, I heard her call my name from the bedroom area. As I walked into our room she was on her tummy, pillows under hips wiggling her ass.

"Get over here and nail me, I'm so horny I can't see anymore."

I obliged, with fervor and diligence. The next few weeks were spent getting things ready for Christmas, neither of the wives had ever been to the states for Christmas, Cam went all out. It took me two days to put up all the decorations ... outside, then another three to get things as she wanted them inside. The week before their arrival we baked cookies and made candies four out of five days, sampling too many and feeling sick to our stomachs the second day. We left a few dozen to be decorated by the children. The kids were due to arrive on the 22nd, leaving the 27th, we'd basically have four days with them.

Cam had never met the girls, Anna-Ellen and Aasta, along with the four kids between the two families. They took to whom they called grandma immediately, especially after she showed them the cookie jar. Our visit was enjoyable in every way, Christmas morning was so much fun with little ones once more. I've come to realize Christmas Day is for kids, they're so full of joy and wonder. I baked a prime rib for our holiday meal which was a smashing success. Our hearts yearned and our eyes leaked as we watched them walk through security waving to us one last time. We made plans to be with them in Norway the following summer.

We were barely out of the airport parking facility and she wanted me to find a motel. I told she could wait to get her hungry little beaver reamed we were only twenty minutes from home. She sulked, reaching over grabbing my hand and putting it on her mound outside the dress.

"You feel how hot that is, step on it mister I need cock after five days, and not just once tonight either. You'd better be ready to coat the inside of my pussy twice at a minimum."

Of course, there was always a pile of trash talk before getting started, then reality would hit and she'd realize once was enough to render us useless until the next day. Sex in your mid-sixties is not like sex in your twenties or thirties, sex twice in a row at this stage in your life is like running two back to back marathons. It'll flat wear your ass out.

We began to notice more and more that mother wasn't as sharp and attentive as she had been. In April she went to sleep and never woke up, Cam and I commented that's how we'd like to go. Go to sleep and never wake up, no aches or pains, no bodily torment, just close your eyes and exit. We decided to fly and rent a vehicle, since she and I were the executors of the estate we stayed at moms for two weeks while we got things far enough along that we could leave the rest to her lawyer. Our sister was going to oversee the selling of her house, mother had wisely listed who she wanted everything of value to go to. No arguing, no fussing, it was cut and dried. We interred her ashes alongside Pa's at Oak Lawn Cemetery, not sure why, it was what mother wanted and we obliged her wishes.

While at mom's we made love a few times, it somehow wasn't the same in her house as it was in ours. Upon returning we made up for lost time. We've been living together for over two years now, our trip to Norway was fun, Cam had never been out of the country prior, it was very exciting for her. We abstained the two weeks we were with the kids but spent two days in Amsterdam not leaving our room on the way home. We looked bedraggled and worn out as we boarded, an older stewardess patted Cam's shoulder as she served us and said, "I've been there honey, sit back and rest, I'll get a blanket."

We huddled under that blanket almost the entire flight, only moving to use the restroom. No hanky panky, no fooling around or soft feels, we were too damned worn out to think about, much less do anything of the sort. Cam helps in the wood shop nearly every day I'm working, and always goes with me on deliveries, says she loves hotel sex. With me at 68 a few months from 69 and her just behind me we've slowed some.

I had to have my heart restarted in the fall to correct an afib situation, which of course meant I would be taking a blood thinner at a minimum, a thief of your libido. My cardiologist happily wrote me a prescription for Sildenafil, handed it to me with a smile and told me to have fun. I take two an hour or more before we make love and Cam is never dissatisfied, so I guess it's still working okay. The immediate spontaneity is gone, but we don't mind, we simply make plans to play around near a given time a few days a week and then let it happen. When she asks if I've taken my pills, I know she's horny.

A few weeks back we were invited to a neighborhood cook out, we met folks who lived nearby that we'd only known through a friendly wave driving by. The food was good, the conversation adequate and the people graciously accommodating. Cam and I were sitting next to each other on a wicker love seat the entire time, while there was flirting and such not going on around us, we made it perfectly clear we weren't interested. After a few hours Cam put her hand on my thigh, rubbed up and down a little bit and said, "Well". I patted her hand and said, "I suppose." With that we stood, thanked our hosts and made our way toward home.

When we were about fifty feet from the driveway Cam laughed and said, "Oh my gosh, we've become mom and dad."

We don't know how long we'll live and don't care, as long as we have our time together now we're happy. We live far enough away that anyone who visits has to think twice and then let us know. We've learned to hide our affection when all of us are together, with the knowledge that once we're home, we can be in each other's arms enjoying each other's body.

Living together can be a challenge, for us it's more about being together and having fun. No matter how old we are.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers