All Comments on 'Living With a Goddess Ch. 01'

by WellHungNerd1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
jdl2848jdl2848almost 10 years ago
great start!

good descriptions, hot scenes

johnson123456johnson123456almost 10 years ago

well done. cant wait for more.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
A WOW BEGINNING...!

Looking forward to where you go with this one....more please!

mountaincat4mountaincat4almost 10 years ago
Not my favorite genre but...

An interesting and nicely written story for a first effort. Could have actually been a little longer. I would like to have seen Asta take a little more time in seducing John into believing that she was indeed a goddess. She should have played on the fact that she was in a weakened condition and tried to illicit John's sympathy. Violet was a little too eager to demonstrate her carnal capabilities since she had been on hiatus for a while. Otherwise, I like where it's going and look forward to more. Take your time. Tease us a little more and reveal the magic gradually.

PS I didn't notice any spelling errors or inconsistencies with American.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Superb story. Awaiting for next chapter..

valnor22valnor22almost 10 years ago

Really good, looking forwards to reading more

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969over 9 years ago
Fun Story

I don't ready this genre but I'm glad I read this. It's a positive story filled with happy endings instead of all the "slut wife hate" you get in loving wives.

The only thing you could have added was perhaps the goddess used her currency to give John his oversized equipment.

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999over 9 years ago
Looking forward to more

I'm glad that nothing is oversized with pert breasts, normal cock, normal guy.... This was a great start and could last for several stories as disciples are added

bashfullyshamelessbashfullyshamelessover 9 years ago
Nice Start

I only stumbled across this by accident, and I like what I see so far. Sure, a lot of backstory and detail could be developed, but for what it is, this is a very pleasant read. It's definitely a nice change of pace from the sort of "protagonists" I wish would be left drowning in a river before the end of the first chapter. :) Also, nice work with Asta's general sense of humor throughout. Keep going!

Board_StiffBoard_Stiffover 8 years ago
Really Fun

I stumbled across this and took a shot. Very enjoyable start. Nice descriptions and the pacing was good, maybe a little fast, but still good. Well done, I look forward to seeing where it goes and learning more about the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really love your writing

I started w ch 2 but had to come back for 1 after finishing e rest when the rest did not disappoint. You're fantastic writer and much as I dislike harem type stories I loved that you made the women enjoy the sex and John actually gives a fuck and takes cues to how the women are responding. It's not just bang bang bang which leaves me dry and annoyed I wasted my time reading it.

Pace was good. Sex scenes and description was great and the details too were fantastic!

AntidariusAntidariusover 5 years ago
Good Job!

I like the concept, can't wait to see where you go with this!

FairiesMermaidsFairiesMermaidsover 5 years ago

Sexy fantasy story! I love the idea of the guy down on his luck getting to help goddesses by fucking them - that's so awesome and hot! Can't wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous