All Comments on 'Living with April'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a shame april was actually never real

a totally amoralistic cunt oriented fuck toy, nothing more, nothing less

Althea is the one he should have taken as a wife

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Too much time invested for no payoff

Quite a long read for a slice of life story

DWornockDWornockabout 12 years ago
I stopped reading after the first page and skipped to the end.

Since it was such a long story, I rated it 3 stars for effort. However, if it has been shorter, I would have rated it 1 or 2 stars because switching from him to her after every pargarph did not make the story flow well and made it difficult to read and added many extra words. Besides the story was not realistic. Looking and thinking about his package on the first meeting is not what girls do. Nor is a guy going to have a hard on when he first meets a girl and is attempting to make a good impression and ask her out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Waste of time

I didn't go beyond the first page. All that back and forth shit repeating each others story drove me fucking crazy. Try harder.

bigbearz9bigbearz9almost 11 years ago
I liked the switching perspective after I got used to it.

Again, an interesting plot line.

I liked not only the switching perspective, but also the inconsistantsies.

I am married 42 years and she seldom hears what I say unless I say her name and have eye contact.

When I ask a question she gives an answer to the question of her choice. ;)

Not only did Jack not marry April, but he married no one; which was a very nice ending.

I am looking forward to my next choice on your menu.

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
impressive

Conan, I really liked how you crafted each scene and then organized for coherency. And the realism of your ending. It is difficult to recognize that our decisions can have serious consequences. As I put it; "You can try and lead a man from the edge of a cliff but in the end you cannot prevent him from jumping off!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

So, you are one of those disgusting fuckers who likes sharing his women, huh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ending

Ending s u c ked

King7Fish6King7Fish6over 8 years ago
Great story but,

Didn't like the ending at all. I mean not even a little.

CanalogaCanalogaover 3 years ago
Great story

Great story, but I'm left a little out of breath at times. Some punctuation and structure to the paragraphs would make it an easier read and give the rader the chance immerse themselves in the eroticism of the story. As it is I sometimes found myself having to reread some paragraphs to make sense of what is being told and that put me off my stride at times. But the story is good. Wonderfully good. A slightly sad ending but that's life right?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous