All Comments on 'Living with Aunt Maureen Pt. 01'

by greytonesandredlights

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I like it

Nicely done. I think something like she is a little suspicious and the get the sister involved.

foxylarryfoxylarryover 3 years ago
Great story

I thoroughly enjoyed the story and love the idea of letting the comments set the course for part 2. How about having Maurine go out again with Susan, this time for dinner. She sees a guy that she wants to fuck, but he was with a woman. She comes home horny and decides to seduce her nephew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nicely done

A three-way with Aunt Maureen and his sister would be a good read!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh yeah

She need to drug her nephew and use him with her friends hard core, inviting a male bisexual co-worker to join..... Like I said a rapist deserves just return. in the end it's all good, they all live happily ever after.The nephew is now open for use as aunt Maureen sexual play toy, the drugs having left a permanent effect removing all inhibition and morality from his brain

sp9983sp9983over 3 years ago
Don't

Don't sit on part two. It's too good to wait. If you wait too long, people won't remember the first part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting

The story need a little more detail. But there was plenty there to see that the sister and her husband were dead.

I think the next edition should be Auntie and nephew going out with their friends to the bars again. But have them show up at the same bar at the same time after they bar hopped with their groups. Maybe something along the lines of not enough seats for everyone. So the auntie sits on her nephews lap. Then her nephew sprouts a hell of a woody that she feels on her thigh. Just an idea. But i like detail. such as did she have a bush? Was it a thick bush? How large were the nipples?

PerveratheartPerveratheartover 3 years ago

Hopefully you don't sit on it too long.

GlaxxionGlaxxionover 3 years ago
Give her the question but not the answer

I think she has the idea but doesn't know for sure. Let that build inside her and even let her see her nephew with Susan to get her curiosity to a boil before she has to know for sure.

UncleShepUncleShepover 3 years ago

It was a good start. As Maureen continues to be horny and strikes out bar cruising with Susan, she begins to remember more of the night with her nephew. Her horny nephew continues to try catching her coming and going into the shower and her bedroom hoping to see her undressed. Maybe they bump into each other in a bar after many drinks...

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
Very erotic

Keep it with aunt and nephew and her not sure. Let the sex talk and touching. Perhaps a very sexual teasing as far partially clothed be an enticer.

greytonesandredlightsgreytonesandredlightsover 3 years agoAuthor
Living with Aunt Maureen pt. 1

ATTN Readers: I figured I better add this. If you see your idea already written down, don't hesitate to add your version to the stew, even if its similar to one someone else has written down. I'm kind of treating it like a vote. Or its just an extra tsp of sugar or spice to the recipe.

Already the story is building in my head and odds are it will see a part 3.

tallman441tallman441over 3 years ago

I think the story is well written. I would have her figure out and get confirmation leading her to confront her nephew and into his arms.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Interesting story so far and fairly well written... 4*

cudakidcudakidabout 3 years ago

keep writing more it was pretty good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergreytonesandredlights@greytonesandredlights
I came to expand my erotic writing and figured I'd kill two birds with one stone. First person perspective and erotic (or sex scenes in general). I feel I've done this and must reduce my stories to significantly smaller ones. 2000 and less. Sorry I treat my writing like gestu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES