Living with Aunt Maureen Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands trembled as I fumbled with the buttons.

She glanced at me, then her eyes turned down and she put her hands on my chest for support. She didn't protest as I worked my way down her buttons, revealing a dark blue lace bra and soft white skin. She let the fabric slid from her shoulders and she flicked to the side of my bed.

She was more beautiful in the light. I lifted her arm and inspected a bruise on her ribs. "Maybe no more bars with Susan." I said.

She smiled and nodded her head. "More fun just meeting your friends anyway." She yawned and crawled into my bed.

I tried to figure out what she was saying and decided I was in no condition myself.

Her hips rose above the rest of her body like a gentle hilltop, and I admired the white skin of her waist and back. Her skirt had slid down and the small black triangle rose into sight. I could feel my cock grow hard, staring at her bra and thongs set.

My pants had blood on it and stunk like alcohol. I too stripped down to my underwear and rolled into bed. A thought of putting my arm around her and touching her skin consumed me.

She was asleep already. My heart thumped in my ears at the thought of touching her. Slowly, I reached over and hooked the tip of my finger into her bra strap. Her skin depressed as I slid it over her shoulder.

She stirred, causing my heart to skip a beat and my hand to jerk away. From the side, I could see the edge of her nipple hidden beneath the thin layer of fabric. Taunting me to pull more.

Encouraged by my success, I pulled the strap further. As the fabric stretched, the small lump grew larger. Curious, I moved it side to side and with slow deliberate moves and watched it grow.

Satisfied she was asleep, I gave it a tug, and the fabric popped over her nipple. Like a small spring, it snapped back upright. I hadn't even noticed it the first time I had taken her. This time it exited me and her. It felt firm to the touch and continued to grow the more I played.

She moaned in her sleep and shifted her weight. Panic set in and I pulled my hand clear of her and covered us up in the blanket. I felt like I was awake for hours but before I knew it, I had fallen into a dream filled sleep.

"Hey, hey, James, James." Aunt Maureen rated on her elbow and looked down at me. I jolted away and stared up at her, I fought to catch my breath and tried to sit up.

Her hand rested on my bare chest and she stared straight into my eyes. "I'm okay, what's wrong?"

She shook her head and laid back down beside me. Her hand slid down my stomach and stopped just below my belly button. Still uncoordinated, she over extended her hand and struck my erection. I had just noticed it myself. Both of us froze. Her palm rested on the head of my cock. She ran down its length once to the base, then she returned to her hip and swallowed hard.

She then realized her breast hung out of her bra and tried to adjust it.

We laid next to one another in silence. Both of us had headaches. "We better get up and start cleaning." she said.

Everyone felt the hangover that morning, and both Wendy and Andrew did very little talking. Susan on the other hand was very chatty. Cooked everyone breakfast, then drove them home in Wendy's car.

After a week passed, it didn't take a mind reader to know something bothered Aunt Maureen. She hardly looked at me and we spoke very little. By Friday she went straight to the shower and cleaned up. I arrived home to hear the shower shut off and headed upstairs to check on her. She flopped down in her bedroom reading chair and was pouring herself a glass of wine.

She wore her dark blue satin robe. Beside her on her little table was a thin stack of papers in a melamine file folder. Instead of saying anything, I stared at her near naked body. She wore no bra, and the satin clung to her damp skin.

She raised her wineglass to me. "Do you want some?"

"I can, I'll be right back with a glass."

She shook her head and reached down beside her for another glass. Apparently she had been hoping I would join her. She poured me a glass and flicked her phone over to me.

"Did you see your uncle's post? They're pregnant." She took a mouthful of wine. "Now he finally has his lawyer drop the papers off. At work, at fucking work." She smirked and shook her head.

She took a second mouthful of wine and looked to the corner of her room. Her eyes shined with tears and I sat down opposite her on the corner of the bed.

Each breath she took caused her chest to rise. Her perky nipples pressed through the thin fabric. Each she adjusted her robe, they grew harder. She looked me in the eye for the first time in a week and gave me a thin smile.

It warmed my heart, I had missed her this past week even longer. I think I missed the months before when I was ignorant of sex. Tortured by 'taste but don't swallow.'

I took a sip of wine and smiled back to her. I cleared my throat and said. "He's not my uncle."

The comment amused her, and she threw her head back into the chair. Her foot raised up and rested on my knee.

"You should shower, drink your wine and get comfortable. I'll got get another bottle. You can be my witnesses, but say nothing about the wine." She laughed and stood up.

As she stood, her robe fell open, exposing her bare flesh. Her breast hung down with two tips of erect nipples for an instant. She glass down on the end table and flipped her hair back out of her face. She gave me a quick smile.

"I'll be here when you're done, ready with another bottle." She said.

Her hips swayed as she walked out of the room, her long hair draped down her back. The faint dark lines of her g string showed through her flowing short robe. Parts of it clung to her waist and hips. Along the bottom it flapped over her thighs, giving a glimpse of skin just below her butt.

With great haste I peeled my clothes off in her on suite bath. I kept repeating in my head 'it's nothing, she just wants a glass of wine and company' Still I rushed through my shower and climbed in before water could come to temperature.

As the water ran over my body, I scrubbed hard and fast. Eventually my anti fantasy thoughts morphed into 'I'm going to fuck her tonight, tonight is it, and she wants this too.' I planned to wear soft jeans and a tight tee shirt.

As I stepped out, I realized in my haste, I couldn't get back to my room. Water dripped on the floor as I stared at my pile of dirty work clothes. Maybe if I was quick, I could get back with clean clothes. I didn't bother to dry. I threw my towel around my waist and stepped back into the bedroom.

Too late, I had lost track of time in my fantasy and she sat on the edge of the bed screwing a cock screw into the bottle. Our wine glasses were topped up and the first bottle sat empty.

She smiled at me and looked up and down my soaked body. For a moment I felt my face glow red then reminded myself 'fuck it, I'll put it to the test.'

I stepped closer, and she handed me the bottle. I flexed my muscles harder than I needed to as I pulled the cork.

I put the bottle down on the table and picked our glasses up. She leaned forward and investigated my side with her fingertips.

"You're healing okay? No headaches?" She said.

"No, I've been okay. If I talk to fast, I'll slur the odd word, but I haven't noticed much problems."

As if startled, she threw her feet down and stood up from the bed. "I almost forgot." She smiled at me and walked back to the small end table. Her thong showed through the thin fabric of her robes as she bent over and flipped the papers open.

The satin hugged her hour-glass figure as she bent over to sign the papers. My cock strained and pressed against the towel. The more I fought it, the harder it got.

As she turned I sat down, which did very little to hide the obvious lump in my crotch. She either didn't notice or chose not to show it. To my surprise, she sat down next to me, leaned back on her hands and crossed her legs.

"There, I'm free. If I need it witnessed, you can sign. But I'll ask the lawyer tomorrow." She said.

Her outstretched torso gave me a full view of her large, wondrous breasts. Her shortcut robe parted at her thigh and opened up, revealing the purple and black lace thong she wore.

Was she deliberately torturing me? My penis ached so bad my stomach tightened and my hips thrust forward. Like a dog humping anything it could, my body reacted on its own.

Everything inside of me wanted to escape. I just wanted to pull the towel off and be free of its restraint. I grit my teeth and winced when my hips twitched a second time. Aunt Maureen made a comment that replaced my lust with horror.

"I know it was you that night." My aunt said. She still looked to the ceiling. The muscles in her neck strained and her breasts pushed out from her chest.

Speechless panic. I stammered, my head grew light and inside I wanted to run, apologies, lies, denial, anything I could. Listening to her painful silence, I told the truth, at least part of it. I could barely hear the words as I spoke them.

"I couldn't stand the thought of someone like him making love to you." I said.

She was silent. The bed springs creaked and my heart pounded. The wine I had threatened to come up. The thought of being nearly naked next to her no longer mattered.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so, so sorry, I, you looked so beautiful, you always looked so beautiful, so nice and then fucking Barry ran out with another woman and and." I rambled like a pathetic cur.

She leaned forward and put her hand on my bare knee. "I have a confession too. When you stayed with me rather than take a job out of town or follow Rachelle to college. I was happy that I wouldn't be alone."

She looked at my bare stomach and waist. Her hand moved the towel to the side and slid her hand higher. My cock swelled once more.

"I was suspicious that night. I thought I could see your face. Then suddenly fit... strong... and hard. Like your father..." Her words trailed off and her hand continued until her fingers touched my scrotum. "Wendy told me Susan spiked my drink with feel good tablets. So I thought maybe it was just those."

She slid off the edge of the bed and knelt down beside me. My hips pulsed on their own as her warm, soft hand cupped my testicles.

I still couldn't move, and I dared not say another stupid thing for fear she would stop.

"At first I was afraid and worried. But the more I thought about that night, it excited me." She said.

Her hands pulled apart the towels knot, and she freed my cock. It sprang up free of its weight. "Then last week lying next to you, I was sure it was you." She wrapped her hand around the shaft and stroked the skin up and down.

"I was ashamed about what we did. Then I realized we can't have children. So it's just sex, two adults pleasuring one another, right?" She looked up from my cock and into my eyes.

I nodded my head. She pulled her long wavy mane behind her head and lowered her mouth over my head. Her warm tongue slid down the underside of my cock and her soft left hand cupped my scrotum.

"Oh, fuck." I moaned. I flexed my calves and thighs so I wouldn't pass out. I leaned back and looked up to the ceiling.

Her head bobbed up and down as her right hand pumped the skin and held my cock in place. Her mouth made slurping sounds and the edge of the bed creaked from my weight.

Soaking wet with her warm spit, she pulled down hard on my foreskin, sucked on the head and pumped frantically.

I looked down at her and admired her hair and bare neck. I would not be that cur. She deserved a hard fuck. I pulled her up by the shoulders and she eagerly climbed over me.

Her robes fell open, revealing her heavy breasts. They hung down like two full melons over top my face. Her nipples stood out tall and firm, taunting me to suck them. The satin robe fell from her shoulders and caught on her elbows. With the belt still tied, it sat on her waist just below her belly button.

With one hand on my cock, she lifted herself over my cock and pulled her thong to the side. In a single attempt, she slid down my soaking shaft.

My head entered her slit and found a sloppy, gaping hole. Without effort, she lowered herself down and sat on my hips.

"Oh, fuck." I said, my hands held her by the hip and thigh. As wet as she was, I was afraid it would tear the skin from the base of my head.

She gave me a devilish grin and ran her hands up over her breasts and through her hair. She moved her hips forward and purred.

Slow at first. Her body heaved forward, then back. Those large breasts rose and fell as she inhaled deeply and her nipples poked out in excitement.

I was about to put my hands on her when I felt it. My stomach tensed and a familiar sensation grew in my scrotum and travelled up the underside of my cock.

"Stop moving, I'm going to cum." I said. I tried to hold her hips, but she thrust forward. I felt myself start to cum inside of her. I couldn't help not bucking forward. I opened my mouth and let out a moan. My chest and arms flexed as I pulled her tight onto me. Strong pulses pumped my sperm into her. The pleasure it gave made me want to yell out, but I held it in.

After I finished. I covered my face, frustrated. She pulled my hands down and lowered her lips to mine and slid her tongue inside my mouth.

"Five minutes, then you fuck me for real." She said. She undid her belt and threw her robes to the side before stepping off me.

"What about condoms? I came inside you." I said.

She walked to the light switch wearing nothing but the purple and black lace thong. The fabric vanished between her ass cheeks. "Remember, we don't need them."

It was dark, but light enough that we could see one another. She stepped out of her thong and crawled back onto the bed.

Blood pumped back into my cock. Not as fast or hard, but I desired to fucker her again and prove myself.

Before I could sit up and greet her, she put her hands on my stomach and thigh. In a fluid movement, she laid down and wrapped her mouth around my glistening cock.

Eager to please, I shimmied over and slid my fingers inside of soaking vagina, cum ran out over my fingers. Without warning, she pulled herself up to my mouth and slipped her tongue into my mouth. I wasn't sure, but I could taste both of us in her saliva.

My cock was hard to her touch. She grinned, then rolled to her knees and looked back at me. "Fuck me like you did when you snuck into my room."

Her comment stunned me for a second and I stared at her bare ass pointed back at me.

"You owe me, fuck me hard with that cock." She said.

She moaned and threw her head back when my cock penetrated her. I felt free. I could see her beautiful skin, how her muscles moved and the way her hair flowed over her shoulders down to the bed.

I felt as free as her, and I smiled to myself. Her ass slammed into my hips, driving me deeper inside. She clenched the edge of the bed and called out, "James, fuck me harder, come on James, fuck me, fuck me."

Her waist twisted and arched, grinding on my cock as I pounded from behind. I threw one foot forward and angled myself to the side. Immediately, I felt myself sink deeper.

The first new thrust caused her to open her mouth wide and lose strength in her arms. I rode her down onto the bed, pounding her ass as hard as I could. Each hit my hips, slapped into her ass and she grunted with pleasure.

Without the condom, I could feel her insides with the head of my cock. We found our rhythm and soon both of us were grunting and moaning together.

Maureen squealed and laid flat on the bed. Her body quivered, and I felt her insides tighten around my cock. I held myself deep inside and let her writhe into the sheets.

But she wasn't done, she looked back at me with lust and pulled my head down to hers by my hair. We mashed our lips together and slide our tongues over one another while my cock was still inside her.

She flipped around under me and wrapped her legs around my waist.

I missed her twice before she reached down and guided my cock into her soaking hole.

"You're so hard." She said.

Maureen bit her lip and narrowed her eyes as I slid in as deep as I could. She wiggled her body and caressed my flexed shoulders.

There was no resistance to her, and I slid in and out with ease. With each thrust, her eyes opened wide and she gasp for air.

I felt my orgasm build. I pushed myself up and admired her face. When she gave me a smile, I slammed down hard. Her eyes bulged and her mouth fell open.

The sight of seeing her reaction brought me closer. I laid on top of her and fucked her as hard as I could. Our worn bodies pressed and slid over one another. Our tongues, hands, and torsos added to the pleasure.

We panted and thrust against one another, urging the other on harder. Our breathing synced and when I felt my orgasm burst, my hips locked forward.

"Oh, fuck..." she grit her teeth and pulled me deeper with her heels. "Cum in me, cum deep inside of me." She dug her nails into my ass and pulled me down.

I bucked my hips forward, pumping what was left of my seed into her. I could feel her insides contracting and pulsing around my cock as I twitched.

She held me tight until I had gone completely limp inside of her. Spent, I rolled to the side and watched her chest rise and fall as she caught her breath.

Pride swelled inside of me as I thought of how I had just fucked this beautiful woman. She looked at me and smiled.

"Better?" She said.

"Much." I said.

She reached down and played with my limp cock. Discreetly, she was curious if it would grow hard again. So was I, but turns out two times was my limit. It didn't stop us from playing in the afterglow. We touched and felt each other's clammy bodies.

She let out a sigh. "Did you see Rachelle's latest post about moving in with her new boyfriend?"

I nodded my head. It was the last thing to cross my mind. But Aunt Maureen stared off in the hallway.

"I hope she'll be okay this time."

I put my hands behind my head, I suddenly missed my sister. Like Aunt Maureen, I had only one sibling. She was my best friend growing up. She had long, slender legs and arms. She used to out wrestle me for years until I got tougher. She was actually my first boob I touched.

My cock twitched and thickened at the memory of touching Rachelle's bare breast under her shirt. It lasted for a second, but the memory was a lifetime. I looked to my aunt, who stared up at the ceiling. My mother had been her best friend too, just like Rachelle and I.

I pulled her tight against me and she fell asleep in my arms. Suddenly the world seemed less lonely.


12