Living with Auntie Ch. 03

Story Info
Middle Aged CD moves in with his Aunt.
2.1k words
4.19
17.5k
10
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
terricd
terricd
55 Followers

Me: Terry 45 yrs old, 5'10' 170 lbs. X wife divorced me because of my CDing

Ruth: Terry's mother, 69 yrs old, 5'8", I learned 225 lbs., red hair, BBW, big ass

Aunt Hazel: Ruth's sister, 74 yrs old, 5'8", about 200-225 lbs, Red hair, big ass, big tits

Todd: 48 yrs old, Hazel's son, slim, 5'7" 160 lbs, I learned

Cindy: Todd's BBW wife, red hair 5'10", BBW

Tommy: 45 yrs old, Hazel's youngest son, divorced

Ivy: BBBlackW, Terry's executive assistant at work, approx. 50 yrs old, has 3 sons.

I aggressively feed my carnal cravings, forcing my tongue as deep as I possibly could into Aunty's delicious asshole. This brought forth moaning, her pleasure and in approving of my enthusiasm as I worked vigorously to push my tongue deeper in and out of her asshole. I drank in her smell, filling my nostril like a strong drug, taking me into a place within my head far greater than any erotic thought one could dream of. The straight wine enema I got from Cindy wiped away all inhibitions I may have had.

I felt Mistress Cindy running her hand over my ass and felt her breath in my ear. "You are our slut now sissy Terri! You are going to do things you would have once thought repulsive. I am now Mistress Cindy to you! We have ways of getting you to comply. You must always obey your female superiors and all our black lovers. If you fail to obey us you will feel it on the sweet ass of yours. I take it that you must agree because you haven't stopped eating Aunty asshole."

Mistress then slipped her hand past my chin to rub her fingers into Aunty' wet cunt. Then, she brought her fingers to Trixie; "Here Trixie, have a smell and lick off your slut mother's cunt juice from my fingers." directed Cindy

Aunty moved forward away from my face and tongue, moving further over her bed.

"I want Terri to lay down with her head so she can eat my cunt. Cindy took my arm and put me in position. Aunty lifted her leg over top of me and I looked up into her cunt. This was a smell quite different than her ass but every bit as mind altering. She spread her legs lowering her cunt onto my mouth. I instantly began to reach out with my tongue, licking and reaching to access her cunt hole deeper. The bed moved and I instantly see Trixie's cock, right above my forehead pointed straight toward his mothers cunt. It looked much bigger than mine and had its own scent. Trixie slide that big cock into her/his mother's cunt.

"AHHHHHH!," was all Aunty said. Trixie instinctively began a steady, slow, fucking motion with her cock. More delightful sounds from Aunty only inspired me onward! Her big clit that had been rubbing against my chin, so I adjusted myself slightly. I sucked her clit into my mouth and continued to keep a suction on it and worked my tongue vigorously all over it. Within a minute I felt her quiver and then my Aunty began to cry out in orgasm.

"OH Yes! Fuck me harder! Fuck your mean old fat mother bitchboi!" My face was being covered with the rich syrup oozing from my Aunty's cunthole. "AHHHHH"

"Don't you dare cum in me sissy Trixie." my aunt barked at her son/sissy and she pulled away from us and rolled onto her back. I instinctively licked my lips and chin the best I could and then used my hand to wipe up Aunts cunt syrup. "Delicious" I thought to myself.

"Trixie, lick Terri's face clean and give her a big wet kiss with lots of tongue exchange." directed Mistress Cindy.

As Trixie moved beside me and we looked into his each others eyes, I felt a warm closeness toward Todd I never felt before. As cousins growing up, Tim and I followed Todd as he was older. There never was anything sexual between us boys. Aunty and Mistress Cindy were watching us and began to encourage us to continue kissing.

Cindy spoke; "Keep kissing and now feel each other up, rub each other's peepee clittys. Get then nice and hard."

We obeyed Mistress Cindy! I was beginning to really enjoy Trixie's kissing and soft gentle touches. She rubbed my penis and balls, then moved her mouth to my nipples, kiss and sucking one while she pinched and gently twisting the other.

It was at that moment, the lightning struck me. This is exactly what I have been longing for so many years. No longer would I have to sneak my crossdressing playtime and it looks like I have others to play with. At that moment, I let myself go, I took down any hesitations I might have had and took Trixie's peepee in my hand and stroked it lovingly.

"I think we have a good one here Mother Hazel. Sissy Terri is going to bring us and many others, a lot of good entertainment and pleasure." said Mistress Cindy.

We were watched for a few minutes and then the Mistress's took our attention and sent us both to the kitchen for more wine. Dressed like two sluts, we went and brought back some cheese and cracker snacks. We had not stopped to have any supper. Everyone was a bit hungry.

"Mistress Mommy, may Sissy Terri and I have a beer, please?" Trixie asked. "No, ladies like yourselves drink wine. Yes! You may have each a glass of our wine.

We four sipped wine and eat our snack food. It was just us girls and gurls.

"Terri, when you moved in on Sunday, did you ever think 8 days later would find you in slutty whore clothing and french kissing your cousin Trixie?" asked Aunt Hazel.

"I could never have imagined it. You are my aunt, mom's sister and Trixie is my cousin. The surprise of Todd being a submissive crossdresser also. I never thought I would ever kiss a man, let alone french kissing my cousin. I have a feeling there is more to come." was my excited response to Aunty Hazel.

"You're right. There is more to come. You haven't seen anything yet. Mother Hazel and I each have black bulls who come by. Just wait until you meet them. Oh, and Ivy your assistant, the BBG, Big Black Goddess, she promised the come by this weekend too!" excited Mistress Cindy.

Cindy jumped up; "Trixie, Terri need your makeup redone. Trixie, you two come over here to the vanity. You can do Terri's makeup. Her face is a mess. Trixie licked her face clean getting all the mommy syrup Terri had on her face.

Mistress Cindy, let's give them a fresh shot of wine first. suggested Aunty Hazel.

I was directed to my knees. "Put your face on the floor and stick your ass up! Reach back here and spread your big boi pussy lips." I felt the nozzle slip in easily with the lube Mistress Aunty used.

"Do you like my wine sissy slut Terri?"

"Oh yes Mistress Aunty. I have never felt better in my lifeI" I replied. We booth giggled like little girls.

"Well, the next part of the night might not be as easy for you. But you will obey Me! empathized Aunt Hazel.

"May I call you Mistress Mommy, Mistress Aunt Hazel?" I asked her in a pleading tone of voice.

"Thank you sissy slut but No! No one can ever take the place of your mother and I would not want to take that from her."

"Ok Mistress Aunty Hazel. I love my mommy. I wish she would want to do this with me, me being her sissy slut. Aunty Hazel Mistress, I love you!"

"Sit and expel the wine, take a face cloth and wash your boi pussy really well. Leave your panties off. You won't need them."

"OK Mistress Aunty Hazel." We both giggled again.

Aunty then gave her sissy son a wine enema.

"Come sit in the chair and Trixie will refresh your make up. Oh, and we want to see lots of kissing and touching, feeling, don't we Mother Hazel?"

"If they don't, I have ways to get to see what I want." assured Mistress Aunty.

As cousin Trixie started redoing my makeup, I looked over to see Aunty and Cindy in a lip lock exposing each other's breasts. I was enjoying what I was seeing and my peepee stirred.

"Slut Terri, get Trixe's cockette hard. Take it in both hands and pull the foreskin back exposing the knob. Stroke it! Look up into Trixie eyes and take him in your month. It's time you learned to suck. Ever suck a cock before?" Cindy demanded to know.

"No Mistress Cindy, I haven't. But I have never wanted to suck one more than I do now." We all giggled at that.

"Do you still like my homemade wine Slut?" asked Aunty Hazel

Trying to control my laughter I said "OH yes. IIIIIttttsssss GREAT!" More laughter.

I continued to stroke Trixes cockette and the balls. I could now see that is was thicker and about 8" in length. Trixie's body was as smooth as a newborn.

I lovingly took Todd's/Trixie's cock into my mouth and instantly began to bob my head up and down the shaft. It was in like a drugged state of mindset. It had the familiar taste of his mother. Very soft texture. But I was wondering, what do I do when he cums. OH, what do I do? I want it!

"We want you to suck all the cum out of Trixie's peepee and then share the cum with Trixie." directed Mistress Aunty Hazel.

I pulled my head back and spoke; "But I have never sucked a cock before and never tasted cum." was my stressed reply.

Mistress Aunty Hazel pulled away from Mistress Cindy. She stood, walked over to a bureau and took out a belt. It was black and about 4" wide. She took me by my arm and jerked me to my feet.

With a fierceness look she said; "You don't ask any questions around here! You do what you are told!. You never question our directions. Do you understand ME!!"

"Yes, Mistress Aunty Hazel. I'm sorry. I'll never do that again!"

"I know you won't because you'll remember the terrible ass whooping you got from me when you did hesitate on my directions. Now come get on the bed on your hands and knees. Trixie, you go around in front of Terri and hold her head on your lap. Take some tissue to wipe her tears.

I felt my legs being spread, by Mistress Cindy and straps going around each ankle. They then hooked the bar to something under the bed. Mistress Cindy then went in front of me also, except she took hold of my wrists and leaned back, pulling my hand out straight. I was confined to this punishment position.

WHACK! That first one was so unexpected. I screamed at the instant burning on my ass cheek. Mistress Aunty Hazel paused momentarily after each WACK. I couldn't kick my legs, or budge myself in any way. As the Whacks continued, I lost count of how many. In my pleading and whales of pain, the whacks didn't stop. I was soothed by Trixie; wiping my eyes and assuring me it would be over soon. Never soon enough. It got so, after a while, the pain subsided, even though Mistress Aunty continued administering her punishment on me. The pain in my hot ass didn't subside. I wailed and screamed and by the end I could only sob.

"Now, slut Terri, you will obey and not question me or Mistress Cindy ever again?" she growled, starred into my face.

"YYYeeesss!"

"Yes what?"

"Yessssss MMMMMistressss AAuuunnntttyyyy! I wwwwiiilll oooobbbbeeeeyyy!"

Mistress Aunty then took my hand in hers as Mistress Cindy removed the ankle straps.

"Trixie, take the slut to the bathroom and clean her up and yourself too. Then you two go to bed. You and Terri will prepare breakfast for Mistress Cindy and I for 9:00 AM.

"Yes, Mistress Mommy!" answered Trixie.

We left her bedroom and went to the bathroom where Trixie washed my face and applied some oil to my ass. It was a painful massage at first but the heat began to subside.

"I I I dddoooon't kkknnooowww wwwhhhyyy ssshheee hhaaadd to beat mmmeee likeee ttthhhaaaat" were my sobs. We hugged and Trixie lead me to my room. He undressed me and helped me into bed. He too undressed and lay beside me. He held my head to his chest and stroked my hair as I continued to sob until I fell asleep.

terricd
terricd
55 Followers