Living with Auntie Ch. 04

Story Info
Terri is drawn deep into sissy servitude.
4k words
4.35
23.6k
12
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
terricd
terricd
55 Followers

"Terri, Terri! Wake up. We have to prepare breakfast. We have to get showered, and dressed up before we do." encouraged Trixie.

I rolled over on my back and last night came rushing back to me. "My ass Is sore." I moaned.

"Meet me in the shower, OK?" asked Trixie.

"I'm coming." I notice Trixie had tidied up, picked up our clothing and our accessories we flung off last night.

The shower felt so good and Trixie washed me with a soft bodywash sponge with a lilac scented soap. She/he rubbed my tender ass very softly, turned me and with soapy hand pulled back my foreskin and washed my peepee, balls and asshole. I've never had anyone wash me quite like that. She then took a razor and freshen up my already smooth body. I stepped out of the shower and Trixie washed and shaved also.

Dried off, Trixie began to remove lingerie from the draws in my room. We put on the Maids Uniform; corsets, stockings, panties, dress and Trixie did my makeup and put on my red hair wig She then did her own makeup and wig and finally put on lace low-heeled shoes.

"I've done this breakfast, same thing, often for Mistress Mommy and Mistress Cindy." said Trixie.

In the kitchen Trixie told me what to do as we prepared the breakfast for 6 people, and set the dining room table. About 8:45, Mistress Aunty and Mistress Cindy came and got themselves each a coffee and went to the dining room. Shortly after that, the doorbell range. Trixie ran and welcomed the guests. I remembered we were having Ivy and her 3 sons coming for breakfast. Trixie showed them into the dining room telling me to bring the coffee.

WOW! Ivy's sons were tall and all muscle. Now I know why Trixie prepared so much food. They were very polite and never paid any attention to Trixie and I as we served. When they asked for more, we loaded their plates a second time and kept the coffee coming.

When everyone was finished and we removed the dishes from the table, Mistress Aunty Hazel called Trixie and I into the dining room. She introduced the 3 boys.

"Sissy slut Terri, I want you to meet Ivy's three sons; Julio, Shane and Sean here, the youngest. Aren't they handsome?" She waited for a reply!

"OH, yes Mistress Aunty! Very Handsome." came my reply! I estimated the older one, Julio would be university age and the other two younger. Each one stood up from the table, took me firmly in their arms and kissed me full on the mouth, with tongue. My eyes just about popped out of my head in surprise. By the time the youngest, Sean embraced me, I knew what to expect. I have never been kissed like that before; by a man and so authoritative.

"The boys will be back later this evening. They have to work today. They mow lawns all summer for affluent families and are paid well." informed my aunt.

As they moved away to leave, Ivy warned then; "Don't you dare take any blowjobs or fuck any one today. JUST LOOK!! at all those beauties around their pools! I want you extra horny tonight. If they ask you, tell them; 'Our mother said NO!'"

As they were walking out; "Yes, we have a surprise for when you boys get back but an even bigger surprise for Sissy Slut Terri. Be sure to have a hardy supper before getting here" said Mistress Aunt

"You gurls have something to eat then clean up the dishes and kitchen. I'm going to have a shower."

"No!" said Mistress Cindy "Let's not shower. Let's have our cunts ferment all day. The gurls will love our cunts even more if we do. Let's just go out around the pool, relax and enjoy the sun, OK?"

"Sounds mighty good to me." was Ivy's quick response.

"OK' answered Mistress Aunty.

Trixie and I eat some of the left overs, then cleaned and washed for about an hour. It was close to 11:00 am when finished.

"We need to go see what Your Mistress Aunty and My Slut Whore wife want us to do next.'

"I want you gurls to prepare Sissy Slut Terri's room for our guest who is coming today. Change the bed linen and use the nice red silk sheets, dust and vacuum the room. Be sure there are clean towels and toiletries, put lube and wipes in the nightside table. Oh, and take a strapon harness and at least a 10 inch while man penis. You better put my disciplinarian belt in there too. Our guest may need to show whose boss." was Mistress Aunty Hazel's instructions.

As we worked away, Todd/Trixie told me how he and his brother learned about the birds and bees from their mother. "She told us about putting the peepee inside the girl. She then showed us. She told us to take our cloths off. We giggled and didn't want to do it. She threatened us, so we did. She then stroked our foreskin back and forth and I got hard but not Tommy. She explained when our Peepee is hard how it would go inside a woman. She hiked up her dress, took off her panties, laid down on the edge of the bed and called us over. She pulled back her knees and spread her flabby thighs. There was a new odour in the air. "This is where your daddy put his cock in here. and pushed three fingers into her cunthole. Well, that was the first day that brought us all the way to this day."

We finished up and went to the pool. They were in the water, kissing and touching each other.

Mistress Cindy called out to bring them towels. No bathing suits here. Maybe they didn't make ladies bathing suits that large, in Mistress Cindy, Mistress Aunty Hazel's and Ivy's sizes.

Our ladies lay on the lounge chairs and we applied lotion to their face, those big saggy tits, their big bellies and huge thighs. Then they rolled over. "Switch." Trixie went to her mother and I went to Trixie's wife. We applied lotion to their backs, the belly rolls hanging out the sides, those big ass globes, and the back of their legs. We both went to Ivy. I had never had the pleasure of seeing a big black woman naked before. I felt so submissive, passive, obedient, dutiful.

I suggest you gurls go make sure the family playroom is vacuumed, dusted, and towels are clean. Then prepare use something to eat. Party starts at 6:00.

We went to the large family room where there was a big screen tv, several couches, a table covered with a mattress and silk sheets. Trixie went to a cabinet, unlocked it. There were items I had no idea what they were for. There was an area of the cabinet which looked like medical devices, electro stimulus apparatuses and enema bags. She opened another cabinet which was filled with every liquor made. In the refrigerator was beer and wine. Everything was looking really good.

We heard someone come in the side door. We continued working when Tommy appeared in the doorway.

"Hello there gurls. Has the party already start?" asked Tommy.

"No! we're just preparing," answered Trixie as they hugged. Tommy came to me for a hug also. "I'm glad you're staying here with mum Terry. Not that she needs your help but it is nice to have you here." added Tommy.

"Well, it was very normal here until I came home from work yesterday."

"Yea, she said you were sniffing her panties. Your ex-wife is really missing out on a lot of fun and pleasure if she would have just given it a try." was an assuring word from Tommy.

"Is mummy home?" he asked

"Yes, the dominate big black cock whores and Mistress' are by the pool." was said in the kindest most appreciative and respectful tone. Tommy left.

"Go fill these ice buckets from the ice maker in the kitchen. We will be serving drinks and snack food in the early part of the evening. Mistress Mommy will put a porn on the TV and people will just mingle, and feel each other up, kissing and hugging. Talking about some of their escapades." she included for our information

We then prepared the ordover's of shrimp, crackers and humus, chips, carrot sticks, etc. We then made sandwiches. Tommy came in and said; "The Dommes want wine delivered. I suggest you take 3 glasses and the bottle." I did. Later we took them the sandwiches which we all ate together.

Trixie and I picked everything up and cleaned as the three big fat grannies just continued to drink wine.

Mistress Aunty Hazel came into the kitchen, nude, and directed Trixie and I to the master bathroom. There we each received her homemade wine, via an enema. She left telling us; "Clean ourselves very well, take off your maids' uniform. Sissy Slut Terri, you are to wear all white-like a bride. No panties, corset, fishnet stockings, make sure your hair and makeup are excellent. Sissy Slut Trixie, you wear red. Aunty, Cindy and Ivy freshened their hair and makeup. Mistress Aunty Hazel wore a black leather corset with her humongous tits spilling out over the top. Nipples exposed and crotchless panties with her cunt well exposed as well as her huge ass. Cindy wore black and Ivy red. The red on a black fat Mistress was beautiful.

When we went to the family/play room, Tommy was nude, stroking his cock while watching a porn. A black tgurl was spanking a white boy while his wife watched. Tommy complemented Trixie and I on how good we looked. When the Mistress' came in, he whistled.

Soon the doorbell rang and Aunty jumped up; "I'll get it." She met someone at the door and they went to the master bedroom. A bit later the bell rang again and Ivy went and came back with her 3 sons. The boys took us in their arms like before and kissed Trixie and I. Aunty returned and got everyone's attention.

"Listen up! Hi boys. We have a surprise for you three boys and an even bigger surprise for Sissy Slut Terri. Are you all ready?"

A chorus of "Yes."

"Come in Ruth, Slut Terri's mommy" directed Aunty.

I gasped, the 3 boys all whistled and made cat call.

The surprise was my own mother. My mouth hung open and I let out a big gasp. She wore white lingerie that matched mine. She had a bush of reddish almost white color. Julio and his younger brothers went to mom and started rubbing her all over and each one gave her a long deep kiss.

"Oh my goodness. That was a surprise for me. I've never seen a black man naked before." she said "You boys are very handsome. Especially this youngster." as she took Sean's hand in hers.

"Julio, Shawn and Sean! Tonight, Ruth here is a BBC virgin and will get her first suckin and fuckin of Big Black Cocks." announced Aunty.

The 3 sons began to surround mommy and squeezed her tits and grabbed her ass. Mom looked at me and smiled but said nothing. What was about to happen next. We watched the black hands maul her body and then Mistress Ivy directed Trixie and I to get on our knees and suck those black cocks hard. I was slow to respond. Mistress Ivy grabbed my arm and pulled me over her lap and spanked me with a paddle in front of everyone.

"I'm sorry I hesitated. I'll obey Black Goddess Mistress. Please don't spank me." But the paddle landed on each cheek until my ass cheeks were burning red.

"Are you going to hesitate again?" She demanded. "Nnnnooo!" my broken reply.

"Get over there and suck cock." Ivy barked at me.

I looked at my mother as I went to my knees. She had a blank look. It bothered me. I wasn't sure I was about to get any sympathy from her.

"I want to watch this." said my mother. She was my last line of defense but she was now party to my demise.

I went to Sean the youngster and lifted his cock with my hand. His cock was a beautiful piece of big black meat. It was about 8" long but it was 5 or 6 inches around. He was thick! I then noticed his brothers were similarly equipped. I rolled back the foreskin and my nose received its scent.

"Suck it Slut." That command was from my own mother. Aunty, Cindy, Ivy and Tommy chuckled.

I did as directed. Sean came to me also and stuck his, every bit as beautiful, black cock toward my face, Julio was pinching my mother's nipples as Trixie sucked his cock.

After a while of this Mistress Aunty Hazel interrupted. "Boys, take Three Hole Whore Ruth to the table/mattress here in the middle of the room. Put on a gangbang Show for us."

Mom was directed the edge of the mattress covered table in the middle of the room. It was accessible on all 4 sides. She gently took Julio's cock in her fatty hands, both hands, and lifted Julio's black cock while he stroked her hair and pinched her nipples. Julio had a beautiful cock-Black, protruding veins down its length, about 8-9 inches but the monster was 5-6 inches around. She seemed to be guessing its weight as she lifted it. Julio was impatient and then pushed her onto her back. She expressed a hesitation about that Big Cock.

"Terri, come wet my cock really well bitch boi," Julio demanded of me. I complied and for the first time; 1. I had a view of the vagina I came out of. 2. I sucked another Black Cock. I was quick to comply. The wine enema and the spanking helped me overcome any moral positions I once had.

"Take a hold of my cock and direct it into your virgin mother's cunthole. I'm going to burst this baby wide open." Julio told me. I lifted his cock and lay it in between mother's large pussy lips, spreading it. I rubbed the cock up and down in the channel and mother expressed her pleasure.

"Please be gentle. I've never had a man so big." She asked of Julio.

"Oh, Ruth, of course I'll will be gentle." assured Julio. "Move Sissy Slut."

I took my hand away and pulled back just as Julio gave one big furious push and drove almost eight inches into my mother's pussy.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH GGGGGGGAAAAAAADDDDDDDD!" Mother roared. "Take it out! Take it out please! Ohhh Goddd!"

Julio never moved. He just held still for probably a whole minute as mommy got use to his size. I reached up and was stroking those big fat laden thighs. Her head rolled from side to side. She was whimpering and then grasped each breast and squeezed her own tits. Julio began to pull his cock slowly then slowly back into mother's pussy and he got into a smooth rhythm.

"She's not a BBC Virgin anymore!" expressed Mistress Aunty Hazel. "In five minutes, she will be mad at me for not inviting her here to enjoy BBC years ago." Everyone chuckled.

I see that Trixie and Mistress Cindy were sucking the brother's Shane and Sean's black cocks. Mistress Aunty and Ivy were cuddled together rubbing each other. Julio is now picking up momentum penetrating my mommy's pussy. Julio's cock is very wet and a foamy white slim accumulates at the base of his cock.

"Oh Oh Oh" was all mommy could say. "Oh Oh Oh!" as Julio began to increase his thrusts, deeper and hard!

I could smell cunt, cock, and ass. I was transfixed staring at that cock FUCKING my mommy. It was so thrilling to know mommy's pussy was now broke open and she was beginning to enjoy it. The 'OH's' became Awe's and then Yes. She was pinching and twisting and pulling on her own nipples. Tommy came beside her and took a nipple in his mouth and sucked. She rubbed her nephews head so lovingly. Mommy moaned and whimpered like a puppy. He moved a bit and took mommy's hand and put it on his cock and she grasped his cock. Aunty was now between Ivy's legs eating her. Ivy was twisting her nipples also.

"OH PLEASE DON'T STOP! Please! Oh Oh Oh Oh OH Oh I'M GOINA, I'm gonna OHHHHHH. Yes Yes Yes AAAAHHHH!HHHH!" It looked like my mommy was peeing herself as spray burst from around Julio's cock. He just picked up speed, pounding and banging her viciously. Mommy just begged for more. The fuckin she got was ferocious. Julio took a hold of her fatty hips and pounded so hard I feared she was being hurt.

"FASTER FASTER HARDER RAM IT ALL INTO ME FILL ME WITH YOUR SEED! PLEASE!

Julio did exactly what she asked and in only a few moments Julio started to grunt and groan and then stopped cold. "Ah Ahhhh" as his cum shot forth into mommy. Julio moved in and out very slowly, savouring his own pleasure.

Everyone began to cheer. "Ruth, you were just fucked!" exclaimed Ivy. "It looked to us like you may have enjoyed that Big Black Cock?"

"Oh ...yes ...indeed. My vagina hasn't been opened up like that since Terry was born." expressed mommy, straining for breath to speak.

Everyone laughed again and Mistress Aunty Hazell spoke; "Ruth, you are a virgin no more! And it's called a cunt around here, and you just had an orgasm around your first Big Black Cock, and he just filled you with cum. And that other hole down there is your Asshole. You remember that, OK?" A weak 'OK.'"

Ivy then directed; "Julio, make room for Shane. Don't pull out until Shane is ready to plug her."

I watched in awe as another Big Black Cock began to assault my mommy's cunt. Julio's cum was being squeezed out as Shane began to hammer my mommy's poor cunt without her regard. Shane lifted mommy's fat legs up onto his shoulders and her ass moved on the sheet. Mistress Aunty and Mistress Cindy came to mommy's side and began tweaking her nipples. Mistress Cindy leaned in and started open mouth kiss mommy. She brought her arm up to hold Mistress Cindy's lips to hers and the other hand found Mistress Aunty's nipple.

Mommy just continued to repeat; "Ah, Ah Oh Oh Yes Yes" as the cock piston deep into her, Shane's pelvic bone banging hard against mommy. "Oh Oh Ah Ah Yes Yes YES FASTER PLEEEZZZEEE" as she once again orgasmed on that cock as her tits were sucked by Mistress Aunty and Mistress Cindy.

"You are one hot cunt. Your cunt feels so good. I'm gonna dump my load all over your granny cunt." Shane pumped into her for what seemed like forever and finally he pulled out and jerked his cum all over mommy's hairy cunt, soaking it even more with his pearl white cream.

"I can't take anymore. I'm sore and exhausted." And exhausted she sounded.

Aunty reached for Shane's cock and put it in her month and sucked it clean of cum and mommy's cunt juice. Mommy's cunt was wide open and red and her cunt lips were swollen. It was the most beautiful sight to behold!

On one of the loungers, Tommy was eating Ivy's cunt and Trixie was helping hold her legs back and was necking with Ivy, squeezing and twisting her big black nipples. "Trixie! Move down to my asshole slut! Get that tongue in there deep and lock your lips around my hole and suck! Make it sloppy." ordered Ivy. He readily complied and licked her black hole then tried to push his tongue in. I wondered what asshole taste like?? Tommy seemed to be enjoying himself, nose in her cunt and tongue in her asshole.

Sean the youngster, was standing in line for his turn at my poor, sore and exhausted mommy. He heeded no pleads from her to "stop, no, don't do that", as he sank his Big Black Cock, about 9" and like his brothers, was probably 5-6 inches in circumference into her wide open, gapping slimy cunt hole.

Mommy continued to roll her head from side to side. "Terry, come suckle on your mommy's breast like you did as my baby." Mommy asked. I took my place and put my lips to her breast. "Oh, this is so beautiful. OH his... Cock, feels so good in me now! I so enjoyed when you nursed on my breasts as a baby."

Sean pounded away. "I sure like fuckin you old fat grannies. I'll never fuck a skinny young slut again. I have a house right here full of beautiful fat sluts." Sean assured himself.

As his black cock continued to fuck mommy, he soon announced; "Your cunt grannie is going to get pumped full of blackman's cum and it's going deep!' He, like Julio, stopped as gush after gush of cum sprayed mommy's cervix I'm sure.

Mistress Aunty Hazel, Mistress Cindy and Mistress Black Goddess Ivy along with Julio, Shane and Trixie all gathered around we three.

"OK! Trixie, clean Sean's cock when he pulls out." instructed Mistress Aunty. We watched. Mommy just laid there exhausted.

"Now we have a very, very rare treat tonight! Black whore Ruth, you've been fucked by three Big Black Cocks. How do you feel?"

"Oh my, I never knew it could ever be so gooooood!" Mommy said.

"Well you need to see this. Julio and Shane, you help her sit up a little, not to high." was Mistress Aunty's directions. She looked to me.

terricd
terricd
55 Followers
12