Living with Auntie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sissy Slut Terry?"

"Yes! Mistress Aunty?"

"Do you love your mommy?" Everyone was looking at me, even mommy.

"OH Yes!! I do! I do"

Aunty continued leading the conversation.

"Ruth, is your cunt sore?"

She responded with a weak; "Yes!"

"Sissy Slut Terri. You heard your New Mistress. Her cunt is sore, its covered in cum and has two big loads of black cream pumped into her and it a soggy mess! Mistress Ruth, tell your sissy slut son to eat and clean your cunt."

I look up from her wide-open cunt to her face. Mommy paused for a moment and then began to smile.

"You little wimp slut. Look at you, Faggot. Get Your Face Over Here and You Clean all that SLOP.' It was oozing out and running to her asshole.

I moved between Mommy's big flabby thighs. The odor from her cunt, the three cocks and all that cum intoxicated me. I look up into my mommy's eye. As I tried to speak, my speech struggled as tears filled my eyes.

"Mistress Mommy! I I I VE never seen you more beautiful! I love you more now than any son could possibly love the one who gave him birth.

As tears ran down my face, I dove into her cunt, my mind in a drunken like state. I licked and sucked every inch. All through her hairy area, sticking my tongue deep as I COULD. My tongue reach down to her asshole and sucked up all that wetness. This brought about her moans.

Mommy spoke to the others. "Yes, he loves his mother. After all, he is licking my ...ASSHOLE!" she shouted. Everyone was laughing.

I found her clit and gently sucked it into my mouth. That brought her attention back to what I was doing. I sucked gently and flicked my tongue repeatedly over and around her clit.

"Yes, Oh baby boy. Suck mommy's pussy. Sorry. Mommy's Cunt. That is soooooo Oh Oh and my face was drenched with her cunt spray. It filled my mouth and over my chin and neck. She collapsed back onto the mattress.

"OH God. What have I got myself and Terry into?"

12