Living with Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Girlie sleepover takes a sexy turn.
9.4k words
4.53
26.5k
27

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
556 Followers

My name is Sophie, I am 18 years old, Petite build, weighing 50kg, long brunette hair that comes halfway down my back that I normally wear in a ponytail. I have green eyes and a slim face. My bra size is 28A, if I bother with one, which I usually don't My dress size is a 6 or 8 depending on how fitted I want the item.

I have a large circle of friends, both male and female, but my close friends are; Alison, Charlotte, Ellie and Lucy. We have grown up together, first becoming friends in pre-school. There were fall outs along the way and the usual drifting apart when attending different schools, but when we all started college last year we rekindled our friendship and it was like we never separated.

I am a virgin, I have kissed a couple of guys and had a drunken fumble in bars and the back of a taxi. I have never been penetrated though, by a penis or fingers. Of course not including my own, as soon as I discovered my fingers could do what they could do, well, hello, playtime. It was Saturday afternoon and the invites for the sleepover had been sent out during the previous week.

It was almost becoming a bi monthly thing where we went around to Ellie's and had a sleepover. It involved a fair bit of vodka, lots of gossip and whole lot of bitchiness. Truth or dare, adult Jenga, spin the bottle, those sorts of games. It never got too heavy or particularly saucy. The dares were things like do star jumps, or down a drink, stand on your head. Hilarious when you are more than half way to being drunk, but fairly mundane.

Her parents had a weekend away every other month. We always teased her that they were dirty weekends and she would have a baby brother or sister in nine months which triggered forced retching at the thought of her parents doing it. She had a brother who was a year older than she was and who knew best to stay out of the way and hide in his room. We use the front room which was turned into a bedroom for the night, five girls giggling and drinking while discussing hair, make-up, boys and whatever else came to mind.

I was in my room getting ready for the night ahead. It didn't take much getting ready for to be honest. Shower, shave legs and arm pits, put a bit of make-up on and make sure I have a bottle of vodka and few litres of diet coke to be getting on with. It was half 3 and I hadn't been downstairs yet. I needed to eat as an evening of booze and an empty stomach would be a disaster. Either an early night passed out, or very ill. Either option would result in a lot of teasing for months to come. I went downstairs to make myself some lunch, or early dinner, whatever it classes as at this time.

My brother was in the kitchen making something. "Hey, what you making?" I asked him.

"Bacon and sausage sandwich," he said.

"Sounds lovely," I said hopefully.

"Cheeky bitch," he muttered as he turned to look at me. His eyes scanning up and down me as I stood in the doorway. I had been up about 3 hours and was still in what I slept in, which was a vest and hot pant style panties. "Two of each?" he asked as he dropped more bacon and sausages into the pan.

"Please," I replied. "Are mum and dad in?" I asked.

"No, they are shopping," he said, his eyes still not fully focused on my face. Pervert, I was his sister. Guys are weird. "Are you out later?"

"Just at Ellie's for the night," I replied, "You?"

"No," he said checking the time, "Steve is coming round at around 5 so you may want to put some clothes on."

We chatted as he cooked lunch and I thanked him as he handed me a plate with what looked like a decent sandwich on it. I grabbed a bag of crisps and took it back up to my room. It was good, and I wished that I had asked for two of them, but I didn't need the calories of two.

At around 4pm the Whatsapp group started to get active and it was all triggered by a single message by Ellie.

Ellie - Dress code. Two items max. Panties and a vest or short t-shirt. Not allowed, trousers, shorts, t-shirts that end lower than hips. Onesies are allowed, as long as that is all you wear, nothing allowed under them.

Within seconds Charlotte was typing

Charlotte - Oooo. We are gonna see some titties are we? :-P

Ellie - Yep. I have a truth or dare game to try

She had got a new Jenga game for the last one, and some of the dares were stuff like "Remove one item for a round," or "only wear one item of your choice for a round." The usual routine for sleepovers of in your pyjamas by 7pm were followed. Even so though we were all conservatively dressed, long t-shirts, trousers and even an all in one suit that Charlotte wore. Any such dares were made null and void, cos one item or not if it is a knee length t-shirt there is no embarrassment. Which lets face it, dare games are all a competition to embarrass your friends.

A vest and panties made one item a much more meaningful choice. Even losing a single item was a real choice and would make the game a lot more interesting. It also meant that I had to shower again and shave higher up my legs as I had stopped at my knees. As I was planning on wearing shorts and a long t-shirt. Plus of course panties. The new dress code meant my legs would be on show. The conversation went on and it was agreed that no one would wear a t-shirt, so it was panties and a vest. It was also deemed "not proper" to wear "boring" panties.

It was now half 4 so a quick shower was needed. I lifted my top off and dropped it on the floor. My small nipples reacted to the cool air and I hesitated for a second wondering if I had time to finger myself. Not really was the answer, I could get myself off pretty quickly, but it would be cutting it fine. I slid my panties off and stepped out of them. I didn't shave there. I was trimmed and neat, but I was not hairless. It did prove my hair was a natural colour though. Naked I grabbed my razor and shower items. Leaving them in the bathroom meant they were free game and everyone and his dog seemed to use my expensive stuff. So I kept them in my room.

My door flew open and my brother walked in. "Hey, can I borrow your PS4 controller," he asked as he walked in with no warning. My shower cream and razor clattered on my wooden floor as I dropped them and did my best to cover my boobs and pussy. In my panic it was not the best of attempts though. "Oops, sorry," he said seeing my nudity and spinning around closing the door behind him.

"Fuck's sake, knock!" I yelled after him. My heart pounding as I caught a glimpse of myself in my full length mirror. It was a really really bad attempt at covering. My left breast was covered, but that was about it. In my haste I had covered between my legs with my right hand with spread fingers. Not much use in the situation I found myself.

I put my dressing gown on and recollected my shower stuff off the floor. I also picked up my PS4 controller. I tapped on his door. "Yeah?" he said.

I went in and threw the controller onto his bed next to him. "That is how you knock," I scalded. There was no anger in my voice though. I had done it to him a few times and it wasn't the first time he had walked in on me. Accidents happen when living with people and not having any locks on doors.

"Yeah sorry, thought you had showered earlier," he said, "Thanks for the controller."

"No probs," I said. "Good view?" I asked him.

"Aye, not bad," he grinned, "You are shit at panic covering."

"More to hide than you, two hands between your legs and you cant go too wrong," I reasoned.

"Yeah, true, shouldn't have been a chick should ya," he said with a shrug.

There wasn't really much I could say to that so I just called him and pervert as I closed his door behind me.

"Remember Steve is due any time now," he shouted.

"Yeah, ta, I wont walk around in the nudey," I shouted back.

I showered again and shaved all of my legs this time. I should have done it earlier, but I was being lazy. Rinsing off and drying I wrapped myself in a towel and scurried back to my room closing the door behind me. I got dressed into jeans and a t-shirt with some canvas trainers. After a few minutes indecision I opted for a mint green vest and matching panties sleepwear set. The panties were conservative cut, cute still, but full bum coverage and made from a thick cotton to hide any feminine curves down there.

I packed a toothbrush, hair brush, make-up, change of clothes for the morning and most importantly my vodka and diet coke. It was a 30 minute bus ride to Ellie's and I wandered to the bus stop.

For a change it was on time and I got on using my student card. It was great being able to travel anywhere for free. Yeah it wasn't the most reliable and timely service most of the time, but it was very handy none the less.

I was last there and I was a few minutes early. I went in and as was normal the front room had been cleared of clutter to clear a space where we could bunk down on the floor. The sofas had been pushed back out of the way. I placed my rucksack in my usual location and rolled out my sleeping bag.

Ellie is similar to me in looks. She is petite and very slight framed with small breasts. She is blonde with large blue eyes that sucked you in if you stared at them. She was confident and very excitable. She was easily led.

Charlotte is also blonde but she is a lot curvier. Not over weight by any stretch of the imagination. She is almost 6 foot tall and has amazing boobs. Quite large and firm, even with a t-shirt on and no bra they don't succumb to gravity and hold their position.

Alison is brunette, 5 and a half feet tall. Fairly plain looking and I say that in the nicest way possible. She is nice, but she always wears plain clothes and doesn't show off her assets that much.

Lucy is tall and slim. Well over 6 foot, blonde hair, legs that go on for miles and an ass to die for. Deep blue eyes twinkle as she looks at you and she always wears a smile that is infectious.

The vodka got opened and poured out. We each took a bottle, but it was free for all and we just started on one and worked our way through them. We never got through them all, but we did some damage to them over the evening.

She showed us the truth or dare game and she had loaded them into her laptop to be randomly selected. Usual truth or dare game. You picked truth or dare, selected a card and did the dare or told the truth. If you refused there was a forfeit to do. "So what forfeit are we doing?" Charlotte asked. Ellie just grinned at her. "What?" she asked.

"Refusal of a truth OR a dare and you do a run around the block," Ellie said.

"In vest and panties?" Alison asked looking a little surprised.

"Yep," Ellie said.

"Love it," Alison grinned.

"There is more," Ellie said. "You throw two standard six face dice. An odd number and you go topless, an even number and you go bottomless."

"Wow. Shit got real. Lets see some tits and ass," Charlotte said nodding her head, "Don't be shy girls," she grinned.

"If you throw a double you can either do the lap yourself in your nightwear of choice, or you can pass to a person of your choice who rolls a dice with the same stakes," she explained. "If the second person throws a double though the original player does the lap around the block. Only they do it naked."

"Naked?" I asked making sure that I had heard her properly. I knew I had though.

"Yep, naked," Ellie grinned at me, "Well, just shoes."

"I am gonna need more vodka," I said as I refilled my glass and took a large drink of it.

We all got ready for bed and came back downstairs one at a time. As said I am wearing a mint green vest and matching panties. Charlotte was wearing a similar set, but in baby pink. Alison was wearing a light orange loose fitted vest with hot pant style panties. She got away with them not being "boring" as they were pretty much a thong cut and showed a fair bit of ass, even though they were shorts at the front. Ellie wore a simple white vest and black panties where as Lucy wore what looked like a sports bra and panties.

We sat on our sleeping bags around the room and as it was Ellie's party she started the game. To break us in gently we were doing the truths and for the first few rounds the dare was just star jumps. Not embarrassing for me as I have no chest to speak of. A couple of the girls though would be very bouncy with no bras on.

"Truth," Ellie said.

"Are you a virgin?" Charlotte asked her.

She grinned at her. "No," she said.

"Truth," I said.

"Same question I guess," Alison asked.

"Yeah," I said shyly. Not sure why but it feels like I should have had sex by now. I was 18 and definitely interested, but I just hadn't found a guy I wanted to go that far with yet.

"Awww, little innocent Sophie," Charlotte teased.

"Are we just going same question?" Alison asked to which we just nodded. "No, I am not a virgin. It was shit."

"Ha, yeah, isn't it just," Ellie said, "Was it his first time too?"

"Yep," Alison said, "Absolutely useless."

"No, me neither," Charlotte said.

"I am," Lucy said which surprised me a little. She talked the talk when the topic came up in conversation, but I guess I did as well.

For the first few rounds the truths were fairly tame and quite dull. Another vodka or two each though and we sorted out the laptop for the real game. It was to be the same order. So Ellie, me, Alison, Charlotte and Lucy.

The software was fairly basic in interface. It had two buttons on screen, one for dare and one for truth. Clicking the appropriate button randomly selected a corresponding truth or dare. It could read it out, but the voice was so mechanically creepy we agreed just to read it ourselves. The truths and dares were of various tiers ranging from extremely tame right the way up to very intimate questions. The dares started as ridiculously tame, "Stand on one leg and touch your nose for 10 seconds," escalating up to the possibility of full nudity. As the game progressed higher and higher tiers were introduced to the possible selections.

At each tier though previous tiers were duplicated. So at tier 2 there were two of the tier 1 options, plus one of the tier two options loaded in. At tier 3 there were three tier 1 truths and dares, two tier 2 ones and one set of the tier 3 ones. This went right the way up to tier 5 which were the most revealing of the options. The chances of getting one of the higher tier truths or dares was fairly slim, but even at 200 to 1 it was still a possibility.

After a bit of discussion to accelerate the game and get to the "juicy stuff" as Alison put it it was decided that we would start at tier 3.

"I will go truth," Ellie said as she tapped the truth icon on the software.

How many sex partners have you had?

"Just the one," Ellie said.

"Truth," I said also tapping the truth icon.

Do you masturbate?

I blushed bright red at the question. Everyone does, admitting it in a group though is embarrassing. "Yeah," I said softly and nodded my head.

"Truth," Alison said.

Have you ever fantasised about a sibling?"

"No, I don't have any," Alison said, "But eww."

It was that moment when Chris came downstairs. He walked past the room we were in, for no reason other than to have a look and see what we were doing. Ellie saw him and shouted his name. He stopped as we all looked at the doorway where he was. "You all okay?" he asked as he stood in the doorway nervously. Although he was a year older than Ellie he was very shy around girls, especially girls that he fancied. I am fairly sure if any of us asked to be his girl friend he wouldn't turn any of us down. From what I understand he was very inexperienced, not that I am a worldly voice on the opposite sex and relationships. He had never been seen with a girl though, or even a guy, who knows, he may be gay.

"Yeah good," Ellie said sharply, "What do you want?"

"I was just getting my wallet from my coat," he said holding it up to show us as though he needed proof. Fairly sure he found any excuse to walk past the door and have a peek inside just to see us. "What are you up to?" he asked no one in particular.

"Truth or dare," Alison said smiling at him. All the time he kept his back towards the doorway. He looked like a prey animal standing on the edge of a pack of wolves who were eyeing him up for lunch. He didn't know where to look. We had had more than a few drinks by this point and the fact we were all showing off our underwear was not even a concern for us. It was probably a wet dream for him though. Five girls all in panties and vests, granted one was his sister, but still, that is a lot of skin on show.

"Uh huh," he said glancing around the room.

"Wanna play?" Charlotte asked him with a warm smile.

He hesitated. Not considering the invite, but stunned into silence with fear. Rabbit in the headlights sort of expression, he opened his mouth a few times, but no sound came out. "No he doesn't," Ellie said, "I am not playing truth or dare with my brother."

"Spoil sport," Charlotte said, but at no point did she expect the invite to be accepted or even seriously considered.

Chris took the silence as an opportunity to escape and closing the door behind him I heard him go back upstairs to the relative safety of his room.

"Truth," Charlotte said.

Who is the most embarrassing person who has seen you naked?

"Dad," Charlotte said blushing slightly.

"Naked naked?" Ellie ashed her with a grin.

"Uh huh," she nodded.

"Oops," Ellie grinned, "How?"

"He just walked in on me changing and instead of covering or hiding I just stared at him like a rabbit in the headlights," she said.

"Ha, oh dear," Lucy giggled, "Recently?"

"Oh yeah, this year," Charlotte said.

"Truth," Lucy said.

What do you wear in bed?

"Normally full pyjamas," she said.

"All year round?" Ellie asked her to which she just nodded. "You don't boil in summer?" she asked.

"No, like shorts and a small vest in summer, but I always wear pyjamas," she said, "Always have," she shrugged.

"I will go dare," Ellie said, "What the hell."

Walk across the road and touch the wall / fence opposite

"Okay," she said jumping up and putting some trainers on.

With no hesitation she opened the front door and stepped out onto the driveway of her house. Bearing in mind she was effectively in her underwear it was a residential street at half 8 in the evening and not totally dark. She quickly walked across the road, touched the wall opposite and hurried back closing the door behind her. "Cold out there," she said cupping her boobs to hide her hard nipples for a few seconds.

"Truth for me," I said.

"Wimp," Charlotte said.

"Yep," I agreed, "Truth."

Do you shave your privates?

"Wow, erm," I hesitated, "No," I said not being able to lie as with the dares it was possible any lies would be instantly ousted.

"Not at all?" Lucy asked me.

"Well, yeah, I keep it neat, but I have hair," I said wondering if that was not the norm. Most porn videos the girl was as hairless as was possible. I had always assumed in real life both girls and boys sported at least a small coverage of pubes.

"Dare," Alison said.

Remove one item of your choice for one round OR roll one die, if it is even ignore this dare. If it is odd, remove two items

"Shit," Alison said.

"Oooo choices," Lucy said.

"Roll the die," Charlotte said, "Go on, if you do I will go dare as well on my go."

"If it is odd though I only have two items," Alison said as she stated the obvious.

"Yeah you do," Charlotte grinned.

"No," Alison said after a few moments hesitation. "I am not drunk enough to potentially get naked."

"Not yet," Ellie grinned at her.

"Yeah, not yet," Alison said as she lifted her vest up and over her head covering her chest with her arms.

We all looked, as is natural in such a situation. We couldn't see anything though. A very brief flash as the vest came off, but her arms quickly covered her and that is how she stayed with her elbows firmly tucked in and her hands crossed.

stripgnd
stripgnd
556 Followers