Living with Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that nice?" Charlotte teased as she gently pushed and circled the toy against her clit. Even through her underwear you could see how nice it felt as Ellie's eyes lit up and her entire body tensed and trembled.

Charlotte used her finger to hook her underwear and lift it away from her body. The angle we were at gave us an unrestricted view of her pussy for the second or so before Ellie reacted. Twisting aggressively she fought for her life. "Fuck off, no," Ellie said.

Charlotte rode out the storm though and as Ellie lost her strength again she used her same finger to lift her panties away from her crotch. "Fuck," Ellie breathed as she closed her legs, but with no strength left Charlotte just opened them again with the toy and her hand. Charlotte guided the toy into Ellie's panties and gently pushed against her.

"Are you wet enough?" Charlotte asked her as she kept applying pressure.

Ellie didn't reply as her eyes looked like they were going to pop out of her head. I watched the toy disappear into her underwear and it took me a second or two to realise that it was in her. "I guess I am," Ellie breathed, her tone and body language was defeated.

She was on her back with her legs open and although Charlotte was still holding her wrists above her head it was not a firm grip any more. Charlotte pushed the toy deeper and deeper into her and Ellie seemed to melt as it went deeper. Her tense legs and body relaxed as did her expression. "Are you going to cum for us?" Charlotte asked her.

"No," Ellie said shaking her head.

"Yeah you are," Charlotte teased nodding towards the draw of toys. It was Lucy who reacted first getting up and taking out one of the handcuffs. She clipped it around the leg of the sofa and then round Ellie's left wrist. She just let her, there was no fight left as Charlotte gently teased the vibrator in and out of her. Alison took care of her right hand using the other cuffs to the other leg of the sofa leaving Ellie now on her back with her arms restrained in a star up above her head.

Lucy gently took hold of Ellie's panties and Charlotte let go of the toy for a second. In that moment Lucy pulled them down and off throwing them to one side leaving Ellie nude. Charlotte swapped her position so she was knelt between her legs allowing her a much easier action for what she as doing. It also stopped Ellie closing her legs as Charlotte quite literally fucked her. "Do her feet as well," Charlotte said, "Lets starfish her."

"What with?" Lucy asked.

"Whatever," Charlotte said.

Alison took a dogs rope toy and managed to fashion a binding which she looped around Ellie's right ankle and secured it to a book shelf. Using Ellie's own ruined vest and panties tied together her left ankle was also secured leaving her on her back, naked, and in a starfish position. Fully exposed as Charlotte picked up the pace on the toy.

Ellie was a blonde and had been for the last 10 years or so. She was not natural though. She made no attempt to hide this fact. She had the dark eye brows, and although they were neatly preened, they were still a lot darker than her hair was. She wasn't shaved though, she was very neatly trimmed, but she still had dark pubes. For some reason seeing that she dyed her hair due to collar and cuffs not matching seemed to make her nudity all the more poignant.

"I wonder if her brother wants to watch," Alison said.

That got a reaction from Ellie. "Fuck off," she said as she tried to move, but realised she was tied up. "No, fuck off," Ellie said struggling against the restraints. What she was tied too were not heavy, but on her back she didn't have the leverage and she was going no where. She quickly realised this and stopped struggling although she didn't stop mouthing off.

Charlotte took the vibrator out of her and shoved it into her protesting mouth. Her pleading was muffled as the toy went into her throat and she gagged. "Go and ask," Charlotte said, "How does your own pussy taste?" Charlotte teased her.

Ellie was wide eyed with the combination of her situation plus gagging on the toy. Charlotte removed it and pushed it back into her again. Ellie flopped onto her back again and just moaned softly. "Does that feel nice?" Charlotte asked sarcastically.

Ellie just nodded, her mouth open and her head tilting back as her body began to lose the battle with the toy inside it. "So fucking nice," Ellie murmured, "Bitch."

"Cum for us," Charlotte said grinning at her, "Come on, squeal like a pig."

"No," Ellie whispered.

"You know you want to," Charlotte urged, "Cum you horny bitch."

"No," Ellie said shaking her head, but even her own words carried no conviction. Her body was betraying her and I was going to watch one of my my best mates orgasm. So was her brother as he walked into the room and almost popped his eyes out of his head.

"Oh wow," he exclaimed as he saw his sister tied up, legs wide open as Charlotte fucked her with a vibrator.

"Nooo get out," Ellie whispered, barely audible.

"No stay," Charlotte said.

"Please get out," Ellie begged. Chris hesitated for a second, but he didn't move, he also didn't look away as he watched 7 inches being inserted into his tied up, star fished sister.

"Stay," Charlotte said again. "This is the good bit, she is gonna cum."

"What the fuck?" Chris asked, but he wasn't expecting an answer as he stared at the display in front of him. Ellie just closed her eyes and tilted her head back as she took the toy. Charlotte seemed pretty good at what she was doing, although it was a fairly basic system she had going. Simply shove it in, pull it out, over and over, adjusting speed to whatever made Ellie moan and tense the most.

"Oh shit," Ellie gasped, her body tensing and relaxing, "No," she moaned tensing again.

"Give it up," Charlotte said, "Lets see the "O" face, come on," she urged.

Ellie relaxed for a few seconds, her hips following the thrusting of the toy deep in her. Tensing again she whimpered. A twitch rippled through her body as Charlotte drove the toy into her faster and faster. "Pass the lube over," Charlotte said.

Alison passed it to her and she took it opening the lid. Ellie moaned loudly as her body lost the battle. She orgasmed loudly as Charlotte slammed the toy in and out of her. "Ha, there were go. O face!" Charlotte grinned as she finished Ellie off slowing down she held the toy inside her as Ellie came down from climax.

She squeezed lube between her legs which made Ellie jump as the cold hit her very warm skin. She took hold of the other toy and stroked it through Ellie's wetness. "Do you do anal?" Charlotte asked her as she rested the second toy against her exposed and now lubed ass.

"No," Ellie said, her eyes flashing open as she felt her ass get penetrated.

"Yeah you do," Charlotte grinned at her.

"Oh you fucking..." Ellie began, her imminent slander was cut short though as her eyes widened to saucers. "Fuck," Ellie moaned, her tone was a mix of surprise and discomfort as Charlotte drove the vibrator all the way into her ass. Ellie lifted her head and stared down her own naked body. Her arms and legs restrained giving her no defence and no control.

Charlotte removed the toy from her pussy and just slowly worked the one in her ass. "Is that really in my ass?" Ellie asked still staring down at herself.

"Yep," Charlotte replied. "All of it."

"It feels..." Ellie began, her voice trembling to silence as it got pushed into her, "It feels really fucking weird," she finished as she regained a bit of control.

"Do you want me to stop?" Charlotte asked her. Ellie hesitated for a second and shook her head. A smile spread across Charlotte's face. "Dirty bitch," she giggled.

Ellie squirmed on her back and grunted a couple of times. She twisted her right shoulder and winced slightly. I would assume she winced because she had a dildo up her ass, but Charlotte saw it and asked if she was okay. "Shoulder is cramping," Ellie said.

Charlotte nodded at Alison who released the quick release on the handcuffs that secured Ellie's right wrist above her head. "Ta," Ellie said rotating her shoulder a few times to work out the cramp. It was interesting how Ellie stayed on her back, legs wide open and a cock up her ass. She was free enough to put up a fight, but she didn't bother. Whether she was enjoying it, or if she just had no fight left she just stayed on her back as Charlotte did her up the wrong hole.

Charlotte continuously stroked the vibrator in and out of her. Ellie reached down with her free right hand a few times and grabbed her wrist to change the angle or speed. She also told her to turn it off and just use it as a dildo. Charlotte did as she was told. Knelt up between her wide open legs she looked down at what she was doing. Ellie's tight ass gripping the toy that was slowly being thrust in and out of her.

I was fixated, as said the toy is 7 inches long and yet it was buried in her ass. I had no idea how her body was taking it. She was tiny, the toy itself looked like it was too long for her, never mind the girth of it. She laid on her back, her legs wide open and quite literally taking it a like a man. Her pussy was wet, visibly wet and glistening with her excitement as her ass got fucked.

"Slower," Ellie said grabbing Charlotte's wrist again. "It feels like..." she began but trailed off.

"Like what?" Lucy asked. Lucy like me was just watching. Both of us inexperienced we were both intrigued by what she was feeling. I have never really considered anal. I had always assumed it to be really painful, but it didn't look like it was. Don't get me wrong, Ellie didn't look comfortable, but she wasn't crying in pain either.

"Like I really need to go," Ellie said after a moments hesitation.

"Please don't," Charlotte said smiling at her. "Not being grim, but do you need to go?"

Ellie shook her head, but she didn't look convinced. "Stop, stop, stop, stop," Ellie said urgently grabbing Charlotte's hand to stop her, but she didn't need to. Charlotte stopped and removed the toy immediately. "That feels really really fucking weird. I don't like that."

She was untied and she got up. Covering herself she disappeared upstairs and came back down a few minutes later with a new vest on and some clean underwear. I am not sure at what stage Chris went, but he was no longer there.

I was soaked. Watching that was awesome. I stared at the vibrators that had just been discarded and it was in that moment I made my mind up. I needed a sex toy. As soon as possible.