Living with Great Aunt Helen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm coming, Mum,' I groaned, forgetting to call her Carol.

'Yes, Peter! Come inside me! Come inside your mother.'

That was it. My climax raged through my cortex, blanking everything else out except my cock, pumping my seed into my mother. I was dimly aware of her crying out and I hoped that the few savage thrusts I'd made as I came hadn't hurt her. The jets of spunk subsided and my senses returned and I lay motionless over my mother breathing heavily with exertion and emotion.

After a minute I withdrew from her gently and rolled over to lie beside her. I reached out with my arm and she came into my embrace and I kissed the top of her head. 'Thank you, Carol. That was... indescribable.'

'It was for me, too.'

'I didn't hurt you?'

'No, not at all. You're quite big though. I was a bit worried when you first penetrated me.'

'Did it feel weird?'

'Having my son inside me? Of course it felt weird. But God was it exciting! I was frightened at first but then it was ok. No, not ok, it was thrilling. Amazing. You made me feel so good.'

'It's mutual,' I said.

'Look, Peter, I said we needed to talk afterwards but I wasn't sure what I was going to say. Now I do. I want you to know why I left my soiled knickers in your bedroom.' I lay quietly, listening, and she continued. 'I haven't had a proper relationship with your father for years, at least ten years. And it's easily been six years since we had a physical relationship. That finished about the time you went to university. So I missed you and I missed having sex. Not that it was like this with your father,' she said, wistfully. 'He was more of a wham, bam, thank you ma'am sort of lover. So that was ok, I got used to celibacy, with a little help from a vibrator, and I got used to having a crap relationship. Then you went to live with Aunt Helen and it became obvious, to me anyway, that the two of you were in some sort of relationship and I was jealous. That probably sounds strange but I was. I felt that if anybody should be committing incest with my son it should be me. I know I'm not much to look at and Helen's got a better figure -- womanlier, I suppose. But I was lonely -- you can be lonely living with other people -- and I kept thinking about the two of you, mostly about you. And then you told me about how it happened and the fact that you were sleeping together every night and I decided I wanted to do something about it. And I was so turned on that evening we went out for dinner. When I got into my bedroom and took my panties off they were soaking and I had the wild idea of leaving them out for you, after what you'd told me. It took all my courage and I nearly didn't. And when I'd done it I nearly went back into your room and retrieved them. I was terrified.'

'What would you have done if I'd knocked at your bedroom door?' I asked.

'God, I don't know. I was lying awake and thinking I could hear you and regretting what I'd done...'

'Do you still regret it?'

'Of course I don't. And stop fishing for compliments. You know you were wonderful. You gave me the most intense orgasm.'

'Did I? I didn't realise!' We were silent for a minute or two, still basking in the afterglow of our incestuous coupling. I could hardly believe it had happened, let alone that it had been so good. I kissed the top of my mother's head again. 'So what happens now?' I asked.

'I think that's rather up to you,' my mother replied. 'You're the one that's in another relationship.'

'Do you want me to end it?'

'No, Peter, that wouldn't be very kind. I know you've made your great aunt very happy and I don't want to take that away from her.'

'Do you want us to have a relationship?' I asked.

'Yes, I think I do.'

'You think?'

'Peter, I've just had sexual intercourse with my son. It's a big deal. As of this moment I can think of nothing I want more than to continue doing it. But when the euphoria wears off, as it will, things might look very different.'

'Could you accept a situation where I was sleeping with Helen and you?' I was pushing my luck but I had to know.

'Well I think I'll have to, won't I?' she replied, with a little smile. 'You're much too good to give up just because you're sleeping with my aunt.' We both laughed and the tension, which had been building during the conversation, evaporated.

'You're pretty good yourself,' I told her.

'Me? The original plain Jane?'

'You're very attractive. Very sexy.'

'I'm skinny. And I've got small tits.'

'You are slim and gorgeous and you've got lovely legs. And you are very, very tight,' I breathed into her ear, 'for a lady with two children.'

'Two children by C-section,' she grimaced.

'I didn't know that,' I said, startled.

Mum lifted the edge of her garter belt and I could see the thin white scar underneath. 'The obstetrician was worried about me because of my narrow hips, so we planned for caesareans. Maybe I should have told you and your sister. It didn't seem important. There's something else I want you to know. I don't know why I want you to know, but I do. You are only the second person I've ever slept with. I was a virgin when I met your father. So was he, come to that, although he pretended he wasn't.'

I was suddenly immensely flattered and another wave of deep and visceral love splashed through me. 'I love you, Mum. Carol,' I corrected myself.

'It's fine if you want to call me Mum.' She looked away, suddenly embarrassed. 'It's actually rather nice. It makes it naughtier somehow. More forbidden. Isn't that funny.'

A thought occurred to me. 'I know it's a bit late, but are you sure I don't need to use a condom? You're only fifty-two.'

'Thanks for reminding me. But no, I went back on the pill, about a month ago.'

A post coital lassitude was creeping over us and presently we used the en-suite bathroom off her bedroom and mum took off her stockings and we got under her duvet and she turned out the light. I had imagined that I would lie awake half the night replaying the events of the evening in my head like a continuous tape on a recorder, but within minutes we were both asleep, my mother naked in my arms.

It would be nice to say that we spent the rest of the weekend making love and talking and being together. But at seven-thirty on Sunday morning, while we were still sound asleep, the doorbell went and when mum looked blearily out of the bedroom window she gave a gasp. 'Quick! Into your bedroom. It's your Dad! Thank Christ I didn't let him keep a key.'

It turned out that he'd come back for all his tools and some other stuff he'd left in the garage. But once he'd got it all in his car he didn't seem to be in any hurry to leave. And it was the first time I'd seen him since he'd left the marital home so we had a bit of catching up to do, and very awkward it was too, especially for me, knowing that I'd fucked his estranged wife the night before. Late in the afternoon he announced that he'd like a few hours alone with his wife and I said, 'Fine, I'll be on my way.'

Mum came out into the hall and gave me a sneaky kiss on the lips. 'Call me, mid-week. I think we'll need to talk by then.' She looked at me. 'And you won't say anything about us to Helen, will you?'

I got into my car and checked my phone, for the first time in over twenty-four hours. There was an unread text message from my great aunt, received at eleven-thirty the previous evening.

'Dear Peter, I've sneaked off into the bathroom to send this. My mind's all over the place. Deborah and I made love and now I'm all confused and she's asleep in my bed. Can't wait till you get home. I love you! Helen xxx

I drove home slowly and arrived in the early evening darkness of mid-December. The television was on in the lounge but Helen rushed in from the kitchen and threw her arms around me and kissed me and clung onto my shoulders, sobbing. I held her tight until the tempest had passed and she had blown her nose and dabbed her eyes. Then I made us both a cup of tea and we went into the front room and sat together on the settee.

'I'm sorry if it was horrible for you last night. I know how much you were looking forward to it.'

'No,' she cried, 'it wasn't horrible at all. It was lovely. Better than I'd have believed! And now I'm all confused and I feel as though I've let you down and I don't know what to do. Oh, Peter...' And she burst into tears again.

I coaxed the story out of her over the next hour, with much sniffling and blowing of noses. She and Deborah had eaten dinner and then Deborah had kissed Helen and continued kissing her and Helen had become very aroused so that when Deborah suggested going upstairs she had gone willingly. In the bedroom Deborah had undressed Helen and had kissed and stroked her all over before concentrating on her nipples and then her vagina, finally bringing my great aunt to a climax with her fingers and tongue. Then Deborah had undressed and they had lain together and Deborah had taken Helen's hand and guided it to her pussy and Helen had felt another woman's sex for the first time.

'I could hardly breath I was so excited. And Deborah was really sweet and gentle and patient with me and that helped my confidence and I started sucking her nipples and stroking her vagina. And then Deborah asked me if I would use my mouth and tongue on her and I did and it was so erotic -- doing it with another woman -- and I managed to bring her to an orgasm and she cried a bit and said how good it had been and then we kissed and cuddled and she fell asleep and I went to the bathroom and sent you that message.'

'Well it sounds as though you had a lovely time.'

'Oh, Peter, I did. But it was so good that it's dislocated me emotionally and I'm wondering if I can cope with it again.'

'You just need a bit of time, darling. To put things in perspective.'

'She wants me to go round to her house next weekend. What do you think I should do?'

'I think you should go. I'll be at mum's next weekend anyway, probably. She's in a bit of a mess,' I lied. Helen's description of her sexual coupling with Deborah had strongly aroused me; my cock was hard and my imagination was running wild. 'And now I'd like to take you to bed and remind you of what sex with a man feels like.'

'Oh, but I haven't had a shower yet today. I was waiting until you came home so that I would be all clean and fragrant. You were early.'

The thought of making love to my great aunt unwashed and fresh from her lesbian lover was almost too much for me. I kissed her hard and propelled her up the stairs to her bedroom where I ordered her to strip while I ripped my own clothes off. Naked on the bed I kissed her savagely and mauled her breasts, biting her nipples and causing her to squeal with pain and pleasure. I licked her cunt, tasting her stale juices and imagining that I could smell Deborah's scent. 'On your knees!' I ordered her and I took her doggy style, thrusting into her hard while I circled her rosebud with my thumb. Then I threw her roughly on her bed and slammed into her again and fucked her with long, solid thrusts, kissing her lips and neck and grunting as I thrust into her, a wild collage of visions flashing though my mind: Deborah naked, between my aunt's thighs, my mother underneath me saying, "Yes, Peter! Come inside me! Come inside your mother". At this memory, and the recollection of her tightness, I felt my balls tingle and a giant wave of sensation shoot up my spine to crash into my cortex and I was pumping spunk into my great aunt's sopping twat and she was screaming my name and pounding her heels on the bed and clutching my biceps with an iron grasp as she joined me in my orgasm.

Over the next couple of days Great Aunt Helen recovered from her emotional turmoil helped, I like to think, by my attentiveness over the next few days and by the number of times I fucked her, both vaginally and anally. Both of us seemed insatiable. On Wednesday I called my mother from the university lab that was my workplace.

'Mum... Carol, how are you?'

'I'm fine, Peter. Better than fine. I've been going round this week with a great big stupid grin on my face. A couple of people at the office noticed. I think they thought it was a bit odd because I've told them about my marriage break-up. Perhaps they think I've already moved on.'

'So you're ok with us?' I asked.

'Yes. I am.' There was a pause. 'The guilt thing never materialised. I feel fine about what we did and I want to keep on doing it.'

'Really?'

'Yes, really. Can you come over this weekend? I've got a lot of catching up to do and I'm sure Helen will be able to spare you for a couple of nights. What do you say?'

'Yes,' I said, simply. 'I say yes.' And my cock swelled as I thought of my mother's tight cunt and what the weekend promised. And I thought about Great Aunt Helen and Deborah and I was happy. Euphoric. And I thought about the future. As Helen had said, "Who knows where it might end?".