Living with Great Aunt Helen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They gave each other a demure peck on the cheek then Deborah was gone and Great Aunt Helen was closing the front door. We went back into the kitchen and I put the kettle on for more tea.

'So you had a good chat last night?' I asked.

Helen was silent while I poured hot water into the teapot. Then she laced her long fingers together and looked at me. 'The first time Deborah stayed here she had a nose around your bedroom, apparently. She said she put a coin under the duvet and it was still there last night, so...'

'So she knows I don't sleep in that bed,' I finished.

'Yes. Exactly.'

'What else does she know, Helen?'

'She said she'd guessed ages ago that we were sleeping together. She said it was the change in me: my clothes and make-up and the fact that I seemed much happier since you'd come to live here.'

I should have guessed this would happen. If my mother had worked it out, then other people would too. 'What did you say?' I asked.

Helen sighed. 'I told her she was right. Well I don't like telling lies,' she added defensively.

'And then?'

'Well that's the funny bit. I was expecting her to be shocked or something but she got really excited. Sexually excited I mean. She practically dragged me up the stairs and ripped my clothes off and then she... well she was all over me. I won't go into all the details,' she said, primly, 'but she was really buzzing. She even put her finger up my anus. She's never done that before.'

'Did you tell her that we had anal sex,' I asked, surprised.

'I think I got a bit carried away, Peter. I'm sorry.'

'And then she invites us over for Christmas Day? What's that all about? Is she expecting us to put on an impromptu sex show for her?'

Great Aunt Helen blushed and fiddled with her hands. 'I don't think you're far off actually.'

'Are you serious?'

'Yes. Look, don't shout at me, Peter. She just said something about how much fun the three of us could have together on Christmas Day, and I don't think she was referring to opening presents or eating Christmas lunch.'

I thought fleetingly of the feel of Deborah's lips against mine and her hot little tongue pressing into my mouth. 'What do you think about it?'

'Well I suppose I'm quite excited. I mean I've slept with you both and I find you both very sexy and desirable so it's not that big an issue for me. To be truthful, I am very turned on by the idea of making love with both of you at the same time. About watching you make love to Deborah and well, about all the possibilities.'

To be truthful so was I and my righteous indignation was mostly just a sham. I did feel a pang of guilt about my mum when I contemplated sex with a third party. But I told myself that this was a necessary part of my gentle disengagement with my great aunt so that I could pursue a full-time relationship with my mother. I entertained visions of kissing them both goodbye and walking off into the sunset as they held hands and looked benignly on. But at the back of my mind was the niggling fact that I found Deborah desirable and sexy too. She was in her mid-sixties, I think. Younger than Helen, anyway. She was tall and slim with long, shapely legs and shoulder-length grey hair. Face-wise she was a bit horsey with big front teeth, and she only had a small bust, but I was attracted to her and I had experienced pangs of jealousy when thinking about her and my great aunt in bed together. The thought that a threesome on Christmas Day was a distinct possibility was highly arousing.

I put down my empty teacup and walked round the island unit to where my great aunt was sitting. Pulling her off the stool I held her tightly and kissed her roughly, forcing my tongue between her lips. She responded by opening her mouth and grabbing my hair in her hands, pressing her mouth onto mine. We kissed furiously and I cupped her rounded bum cheeks and pulled her against me so that she could feel my erection. She was wearing her grey woollen dress with stockings and I could feel the suspender straps through the fabric.

'Do you want me?' she said, breaking the kiss and whispering in my ear. 'Is it turning you on?'

I took her hand and pulled her out of the kitchen and up the stairs to our bedroom where I pushed her onto the bed and stripped naked, my erection iron-hard and pointing at the ceiling. Without a word I crawled onto the bed and raised her dress, exposing her suspenders and knickers. Pulling the gusset to one side I entered her with a single thrust. She was just about wet enough to take me, gasping as I thrust in.

I held her wrists down and pumped hard into her. 'Tell me what you did last night,' I hissed.

Helen looked at me with a half-smile. 'She licked me out, and I licked her. She tasted gorgeous. You'll be able to taste her yourself next week.'

'Then what?'

'She fucked me, with a strap-on.'

'Really?'

'Yes, and while she was fucking me she kept asking what we did in bed and I told her how you tied me down and had me in my vagina and in my anus and she got really excited and she made me lick her again and she told me to put my finger up her bottom as I was licking her, then two fingers. Then she came and afterwards she used her fingers on me and then we fell asleep.'

'Turn over,' I ordered her, aroused beyond measure by what she'd said, 'and pass me the lubrication.' She turned over without a word, knowing what was coming, and I pulled her knickers halfway down her stockinged legs and, parting her arse cheeks, smeared a big gob of the sticky jelly around her puckered anus, pushing a finger inside to lubricate the walls of her rectum. Then I straddled her and pushed my glans against her sphincter, feeling resistance, hearing her groan with discomfort beneath me. I slowed down; I had no desire to hurt my lover.

'It's alright,' she said, sensing my hesitation, 'you can push harder.' I pushed and the head stretched her muscle ring and slipped inside her anus, closing tightly around the shaft of my cock, gripping it like a lover's fingers.

'Did you tell her about this?' I asked as I sank my seven inches into her arsehole.

'Yes,' she said, tightly, through gritted teeth. I told her about this.'

'Did you tell her how much you liked it?'

'Yes, I did. And Deborah said that one day she'd use the strap-on in my anus.'

The overwhelming eroticism of the act of sodomy and what my great aunt was saying brought my orgasm rushing to a climatic peak. I gasped as shards of pleasure shot through my brain and my cock pumped it's viscous fluid into Helen's rectum.

I left my great aunt slumped on the bed while I went and cleaned myself in the bathroom. When I got back she'd pulled her knickers back up and was lying on the bed. I knelt and kissed her lips, gently. 'I'm sorry I was rough, I got carried away. Did I hurt you?'

'A bit. It's alright. I wanted you to do it. I wanted to you to take me like that.' She stroked my face. 'I think you're looking forward to Christmas Day too.'

We arrived at Deborah's house at ten-thirty on Christmas Day morning. There'd been snow that week, including last night, and the front gardens of Deborah's house were under a blanket of pristine white, making the place look like an illustration on a Christmas card. Deborah opened the front door and we stamped off the snow in the porch and went into the luscious warmth. We took off our heavy coats and Deborah gave us both a hug and a kiss. I caught a whiff of perfume as she pecked my lips and my cock twitched. I had indeed been looking forward to Christmas day and not for the reasons generally associated with it.

Champagne was first on the agenda. There was a bottle in a bucket of ice in the lounge and we sipped this and toasted each other and opened the small presents that we had exchanged. While we drank we made the usual small talk about the weather and our families and I surreptitiously examined Deborah, as she sat opposite me in an easy chair, her long legs crossed. She was wearing the dark green silk dress that I'd seen her in before. It fitted her long, lithe figure well and set off her thick, grey hair nicely. She was carefully made up and had painted her long nails the same dark green as before, to match the dress. I thought she looked the epitome of an elegant and sexy elderly lady although I was pleased to note that she hadn't outshone Helen. My great aunt was in her grey woollen dress, which hugged her figure and highlighted her full bosom. Her legs looked sensational in black stockings and three-inch heels and she'd painted her nails a dark, blood red. My erection expanded and I fancied I could feel it leaking fluid into my underpants. Deborah broke into my reverie.

'Peter, would you mind helping me do some lunch preparations in the kitchen?'

I half expected Helen to leap up and volunteer but she sat quietly, sipping from her champagne flute. 'Of course not, I'd be delighted,' I replied, following her across the hallway and into the big, farmhouse style kitchen. Deborah plonked down bags of Brussels sprouts, potatoes and carrots onto the scrubbed pine table and I sat down and started to peel while she fussed with the turkey giblets.

'I love your kitchen,' I said, after a few minutes work, looking around at the Welsh dresser and the big range.

'Thank you,' said Helen and paused. 'Look, Peter, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?'

'Go ahead,' I said, cautiously.

She paused again, searching for words. 'Can I ask you what you think about Helen and me? About our relationship, I mean. I know she's talked to you about it,' she added when I hesitated.

I put the potato peeler down. 'If you mean "what do I think about my great aunt having a same sex relationship?" then the answer is that I'm very pleased for her. And for you. I was surprised when she first told me that you'd made advances towards her,' Deborah blushed and looked at the floor, 'but you obviously make her very happy so I'm happy too.'

I paused, marshalling my thoughts. 'If you're asking if I'm jealous... That's a more difficult question. Look, Deborah, can I ask you what you think about my relationship with my great aunt?'

Deborah came over to the table and sat down, opposite me. 'I was very surprised at first. Extremely surprised. I mean Helen never said a word, obviously, but she transformed herself over the period of about two months from a lonely old spinster into a laughing, fun-to-be-with, sexy lady. There wasn't anyone else in her life so I could only conclude that you'd brought about the change. Then I found out, in a rather underhand way, that you were sleeping together.' She blushed again. 'I'm sorry I did that; it was intrusive of me.'

'What did you think?'

'I was amazed. Not so much by the incest thing, I mean it's not as if she's your mum or anything.' I experienced a sudden pang as I thought about my mother, Carol, having her Christmas with my sister Suzie up in the Northeast. It was the age gap. Helen's sixty-nine and you're what? Twenty-five?'

'Twenty-four.'

'And you obviously found her, find her, attractive.'

'I do. Very much.'

'And does the fact that you're related make a difference to you?' she asked, looking at me keenly.

'I suppose if I'm truthful it does add a certain spice, yes.'

'I can see that it might.' She continued to look at me with her hazel eyes. 'Do you find me attractive?' she said, suddenly.

I felt myself go red. 'Yes,' I said quietly. 'I find you attractive, Deborah.'

'Attractive enough to take to bed?'

'I thought that's why you'd invited us round today.'

She smiled, showing her big, white teeth. 'Yes, it was, partly. Are you ok with it? The three of us I mean.

I looked back at her across the table. 'God yes! I can't think of a better way of spending Christmas.'

Deborah got up and went over to the turkey, sitting in its roasting tray. 'Give me five minutes to get this in the oven. In fact why don't you and Helen go upstairs and wait. She knows where my bedroom is.'

I went back into the lounge where my great aunt was reading a magazine. 'All done?' she asked, smiling at me.

'Deborah suggested that we go upstairs to her bedroom and wait for her there. She's putting the turkey in the oven,' I added. I reached a hand down and Helen took it and I pulled her to her feet.

'Oh goodness, so it's really going to happen? We're all going to bed together.' She clutched my arm. 'I'm all nerves again, like I was with us at the beginning. Lucky I had most of that bottle of champagne while you two were in the kitchen or I'd be a wreck.'

We ascended the stairs and Helen led me to a large bedroom at the back with a king-sized bed. There was also a big wardrobe and chest of drawers in the same style as Helen's. She drew the curtains on the snowbound scene outside. The bedroom was comfortably warm with twin radiators.

'What do we do?' I asked.

'Sit on the bed,' suggested Helen, 'and wait for Deborah.' We sat and I put my arm around my great aunt and pulled her to me for a kiss. 'Are you excited?' she asked.

'Incandescent,' I replied.

'I think she'll be more comfortable if she's in charge,' said Helen. 'Would you let her do that Peter?' I nodded.

Deborah came through the bedroom door a few moments later and we both stood up and all three of us looked at each other awkwardly. 'Ok,' said Deborah, 'let's break the ice.' She put her arms around Helen and drew her in and Helen tilted her head and their lips met and they kissed each other slowly and tenderly and erotically, sucking each other's lips and tongues into their mouths, licking teeth and gums and running their hands across each other's backs. It was clear to me that they enjoyed kissing and did a lot of it. My erection, which had been simmering all morning grew rock hard and I felt my palms sweat with nervous expectation.

After about a minute, the ladies broke apart and Deborah turned to me. 'Would you like to kiss your great aunt, Peter?'

Helen and I came together, lips meeting, mouths already open, tongues sliding against each other, saliva mingling. I grasped her rounded buttocks and forced them into my erection, feeling her squirm against me, rubbing her vulva against my genitals. I could smell Deborah's perfume on my great aunt and, in my peripheral vision, I was aware of her, standing quietly and looking at us, one hand softly stroking her stomach.

Helen and I broke for air a minute later and I turned to Deborah and held out my arms in invitation. She came straight to me and fastened her mouth on mine, her arms going around me, her hands on my back, her long fingernails pressing lightly into the flesh of my deltoids. I felt her teeth against my lips and tasted her saliva and tongue and sucked her upper lip into my mouth, my hands around her, feeling and finding her buttocks, smaller and firmer than my great aunt's, pulling her into my erection and feeling her respond by digging her nails in harder and biting gently at my neck. 'Undress us, Peter,' she whispered into my ear, breaking our embrace.

There was no script; I started with Helen, unzipping her woollen dress as she stood meekly, pulling her arms out of the sleeves, letting it fall with a rustle over her stockings onto the bedroom floor, stepping out and picking up the dress and folding it over a chair. Deborah turned her back to me allowing me to unzip her green silk dress. It slipped down her slim body and puddled on the floor, where she kicked it out of the way. Underneath, like Helen, she was wearing black stockings, with a three-strap suspender belt, black satin knickers and a matching bra. She also had, to my surprise, a small tattoo on her shoulder of a red tulip. Still behind her, I unhooked her bra and she shrugged it to the floor and I put my arms around her and drew her to me, cupping her small breasts in my hands, feeling the nipples stiff against my palms, nuzzling her neck while I stroked the soft, apple-sized orbs and she sighed with pleasure.

The bedroom scene had an air of unreality about it, as though I was watching a porn movie, except that two sexy, elderly ladies had replaced the twenty-something models. And this was really happening.

I released Deborah, somewhat reluctantly, and unclipped Helen's bra, releasing her grapefruit-sized breasts with their big, rubbery nipples and dark areolae. 'Suck her nipples, Peter,' said Deborah in a throaty whisper. I bent my head and took a nipple in my mouth, sucking and licking, gently biting down as my great aunt liked and hearing her intake of breath. Next to me Deborah fastened onto Helen's other nipple and we slurped together as Helen stroked our heads.

'Take her panties off,' ordered Deborah and I obeyed, kneeling on the floor and pulling my great aunt's French knickers down over her stockings and high heels, feeling her hands on my shoulders as she steadied herself before stepping out of the knickers. I saw Deborah's hand, with her long, green-tipped fingers, start stroking Helen's bush. 'Now mine,' she said. Still kneeling I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her panties and slid them down her legs, revealing her pale bum cheeks. I held her hips to steady her as she kicked the panties away and she turned around and I saw that her pussy was shaven and my guts tightened and my cock leaked more liquid into my underpants. A shaven cunt was one of my fantasies, although I'd never seen one in the flesh. I'd even contemplated asking Helen to shave. And now here, in front of me, was my secret desire, hairless and smooth, her labia light-brown and crinkly, a hint of pinkness inside. I had the urge to bury my face in her shaven snatch but as I leaned forward, Deborah spoke again.

'Stand up, Peter. Helen and I are going to undress you.' Helen pulled my sweater over my head and started undoing my shirt buttons. Deborah unlaced my shoes and removed them with my socks. Then she went for my trouser belt buckle and unbuttoned and unzipped me, pulling my pants down my legs and off my feet. As Helen removed my shirt, Deborah grabbed my erection through my Y-fronts. 'Yum yum,' she said, quietly, pulling them down to my ankles.

And then I was naked, my cock a glass-hard prong pointing to the ceiling, a bead of sticky fluid at my urethral slit. And standing next to me, admiring my erection, were two elderly ladies, naked apart from stockings and suspender belts. Helen, my great aunt, full breasted and voluptuous, her long legs and sculpted calves delicious in sheer nylon, her thick, black pubic bush matching her raven-black hair. Deborah, her friend and lover, tall and slim and lithe. Pert breasted, her shoulder-length grey hair framing her horsey but sexy face, her pubic area naked for my inspection. The feeling of unreality persisted.

'Sit on the bed, Peter darling,' Deborah told me. 'I want to watch your naughty aunty sucking her great nephew's penis.' There was emotion in Deborah's voice and I could see that she was immensely turned on by the thought of watching incest take place in her bedroom. I sat down and Helen knelt before me, between my legs, pulling her long, black hair behind her ears to give her friend the best possible view. My great aunt's days of inexpert fellatio were long past. Nowadays she liked to cup my testicles in one hand, gently scraping her nails over the crinkly skin, while grasping my shaft and masturbating me slowly with her other hand while she fucked me with her lips and tongue. Deborah watched entranced as Helen took my purple glans in her mouth and began a slow, lingering up and down motion, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked and licked, her red nails dragging lightly over my balls. The feeling was exquisite, beyond mere pleasure. I loved my great aunt sucking me off, the more so because I rarely came during oral sex so it could go on as long as Helen's jaw muscles held out.

Now Deborah came and sat next to me, her gaze still fixed on Helen's mouth, on the red lips sliding up and down my shaft. She opened her legs and whispered: 'Touch me, Peter.' I stroked her shaven pussy, revelling in the smoothness of the skin and the feel of her labia, loose and partly open. Deborah sighed and put her arm around me, lowering her head to nibble my neck. I parted her outer lips with my middle finger and slid it into her liquid depths. She was soaking wet and, on an impulse, I withdrew my finger, shiny with her secretions, and offered it to her and she sucked it into her mouth, mimicking Helen's motions. 'I think it's my turn now,' she said and my great aunt moved aside to let Deborah kneel before me. She took the base of my shaft in in long, green-tipped fingers and licked upwards, her mouth enveloping me. Her technique was subtly different; she took more of me in her mouth and rasped her tongue up my shaft with each stroke, making a muted slurping noise. Also I fancied I could feel the brush of her front teeth over my glans as she sucked and licked. Further down I felt an exploratory finger stroke the sensitive area between my balls and my anus, the finger, with its long nail, finding my tight pucker and pushing gently at it. If Helen wanted me to ejaculate in her mouth, which she occasionally did, she would push her self-lubricated finger all the way into my rectum and I would generally explode into her. But Deborah didn't push her finger in, she just kept up a steady pressure which was both exciting and containable. No way did I want to come yet. Neither, as it turned out, did Deborah want me to.