Living with Great Aunt Helen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She raised her head and looked at me, wiping my juices and her saliva from her lips and chin with the back of her hand. 'Would you like to fuck your great aunt, while I watch?' I glanced at Helen. As if in answer she scrambled onto the bed and lay down, knees bent, her legs wide open in invitation. 'You see,' said Deborah, 'your naughty aunt wants you to push that big cock of yours right into her vagina.'

I was finding this erotic commentary of Deborah's highly arousing, emphasising as it did the forbidden, incestuous nature of our coupling, and I felt strangely light-headed and a bit breathless as I positioned myself between my great aunt's stockinged legs and, taking my cock in my hand, guided it to her slit. There was no question of her not being lubricated enough; she was breathing in short, ragged gasps, mouth half open and eyes half closed. Clearly Helen was highly aroused and very comfortable with how the events were playing out. Very different from the repressed spinster of three years ago, I thought fleetingly. I slid easily into my great aunt's vagina and she gasped and hooked her legs over mine and I started to fuck her slowly and with long strokes, giving Deborah, who'd come to lie down beside us, an excellent view of my cock sliding in and out of Helen's cunt.

While she watched she stroked her friend's breasts and gently tweaked her big nipples between finger and thumb. Then she leaned over and took a nipple in her mouth, sucking it like a boiled sweet and biting down gently, causing Helen to squeal and mewl with pleasure.

The whole erotic experience was becoming too much for me and however slowly I went I could feel my climax building up, the point of no return approaching. 'I need to stop,' I said, tightly, 'or I'm going to come.'

'That wouldn't do,' said Deborah, kneeling up. 'We've got lots of lovely things to do before it's all over. Why don't you lie down and watch your naughty great aunt and I make love, and you'll be able to see all the delicious things we do with each other when we're in bed together.'

I rolled over and Deborah took my place, lying on top of Helen, sucking and fondling her ample breasts, biting her nipples. Helen's legs were hooked over her friend's and I was treated to the overwhelmingly erotic vision of two pairs of intertwined female legs, all clad in black, sheer nylon stockings. Deborah moved up and started kissing Helen and Helen's arms came around her back, her hands stroking her lover's shoulder blades, fingers outstretched, nails dark red against the paleness of Deborah's skin. Now Deborah was flexing her hips, rubbing her cunt lips up and down Helen's snatch, fucking without penetration. Helen's hips flexed too as she tried to meet her lover's thrusts, maximising the contact and the sensation. Then Deborah was moving down my aunt's body, her grey hair between Helen's thighs, her face buried in her silky black bush, tongue tracing her labia, the pink tip sliding inside to taste her juices.

Helen gave a great groan and grabbed handfuls of the duvet cover, writhing under her friend's practiced tongue. I got up and knelt behind Deborah, running my hands over her trim buttocks, tracing the line of her suspenders, seeing her anus, a crinkled, dark pink knot of muscle, feeling between her legs for her slit. She opened her thighs wider in mute invitation and I found her slit and pushed two fingers into its silky interior, feeling her muscles clench against me as I pushed my digits in to the third knuckle, working them in and out and curling them around, seeking her G spot. My great aunt was getting close to a climax as I leaned over Deborah's bum and sought her anus with my tongue. I'd never done this before but my extreme arousal was driving me to new heights. I licked the little pucker, feeling the muscle under my tongue, and felt Deborah push back against me. I pushed my tongue in as far as it would go, and as I did so Helen came with a great cry as the waves of pleasure crashed through her nervous system. She went limp and Deborah knelt up and turned to me.

'Well you're a bad boy, aren't you, putting your tongue in my bum hole like that.' Her face was shiny with my aunt's cunt juices. Her eyes were bright with desire. She pulled me to her and kissed me deeply, sucking my tongue into her mouth and digging her fingernails painfully into my buttocks. 'Would you like to see your aunt go down on me, now? And maybe while she's doing that you'd like to do what you just did to me.' Without waiting for a response she lay down on her back with her legs wide and my great aunt knelt down and started tonguing her friend's shaven vulva, licking her outer lips, parting them with her thumbs to expose the wet, pink interior, licking and stabbing her tongue against Deborah's clitoris.

I watched this spectacle for a few moments then started stroking Helens bum cheeks. They were bigger than Deborah's and there were faint wrinkles where they met the top of her thighs, but I'd always loved my great aunt's arse, loved stroking it and kissing it and loved taking her anally. But I'd never used my tongue on her anus and I wondered how she would react.

I needn't have been concerned; she told me later that it had been very arousing to have my tongue in such a personal and private part of her anatomy. I parted her cheeks, exposing her anus, which was darker than Deborah's and was ringed by fine black hairs, and probed my tongue against it, licking and lubricating, feeling the hairs on my tongue then pushing the tip inside. As I did this Helen's tongue centred on her lover's clit and she sucked the little bud into her mouth and flicked her tongue over its tip. Deborah went wild, clutching handfuls of my great aunt's hair and forcing her face into her cunt, bucking her hips up and down to mash Helen's mouth against her labia. Then she was coming, with a long, low moan, her feet beating a tattoo on the bed.

Helen straightened up as Deborah held her arms out to me. 'Come on, Peter, fuck me.' I glanced at Helen again and she nodded almost imperceptibly, giving me her blessing to penetrate her friend. I entered Deborah promptly, right up to my balls and she put her head back and closed her eyes. 'God it's been so long since I had a cock inside me! Go on, Peter, give it to me hard.'

So as my Great Aunt Helen looked on, sated after her own orgasm, I fucked her sixty-five-year-old friend and fellow book-club member with long, hard strokes, coming right out to my glans before slamming home again, her cunt squelching around my cock. She felt so different to my aunt: tighter, and the angle of her vagina was subtly different, giving a different sensation. I licked her nipples and bit them, causing her to squeal; I kissed her, mashing our lips together, feeling her big front teeth with my tongue, sucking her tongue into my mouth.

'Is it good?' she breathed, beneath me. 'Does it feel naughty to be fucking me in front of your aunty?'

'It's good,' I said breathlessly. It wasn't the time for a more comprehensive reply.

Deborah gave me a wanton leer. 'Your wicked aunty told me all about what the two of you get up to, isn't that right, Helen?' I glanced round as I thrust into Deborah. Helen nodded, blushing. 'She told me that you sometimes put that big, stiff cock of yours into her naughty little bum hole. Is that right? Is that what you do?'

'Yes,' I said defiantly. 'I do. We both like it. Do you?' I added, grinning down at her.

'Well I don't know,' she smiled, as though considering the idea for the first time. 'I think I'd have to see you do it to your aunt before I could consider it. Would you like to do that, Peter? Would you like to sodomise your aunty while I watched?'

I withdrew from Deborah, leaving a sticky strand of seminal fluid connecting the tip of my cock to her cunt, which was now bright pink and shining with juices. 'Only if Helen's ok with it?'

'I'm fine with it, Deborah,' said Helen, quietly. Peter's right, we do enjoy it. And I'd love to show you how we do it so that you can try it, afterwards.'

There was a challenge there, a faint alpha-female re-assertion of rights. Helen told me later that she didn't think Deborah had ever had anal intercourse, despite her offer to fuck Helen's arse with a strap-on.

'Well let's see,' was all that Deborah would say. She rolled over and fumbled in a bedside drawer for a little tube of KY jelly, which she offered to me. 'You'll need that, I presume.'

'No, I corrected her,' you'll need that.' She looked at me quizzically. 'I want you to lubricate my great aunt's anus,' I said.

'Ok,' she smiled, 'no problem.' Helen obligingly knelt down facing away from her friend, her head cushioned in her arms, her arse pointing skywards. Deborah uncrewed the cap of the lubricant and squeezed a big gob onto her fingers. She smeared the viscous jelly around Helen's pucker and then slid an exploratory finger in, the green-varnished nail disappearing into my aunt's rectum under my fascinated gaze. 'Does that feel ok, darling,' she asked.

'Mmm. Lovely.'

'Now me,' I told her and she squeezed another blob out and coated my shaft and glans with it. I knelt behind my great aunt and guided my cock to her anus, touching it lightly against her then rubbing the tip up and down and around and finally pushing gently. Next to me Deborah was transfixed, breathing heavily, her hands shaking as she caressed my aunts back and shoulders.

'Push harder, Peter,' said my aunt and I grasped her hips and pushed and my big, engorged and purple glans started stretching open my aunt's anal sphincter and the head disappeared inside. 'Oh that's good,' she said. 'Now go all the way in.' Helen often felt a bit of pain on first entry and sometimes cried out, involuntarily. Now all she was showing was pleasure and I thought perhaps she was selling the idea to her friend. I slid in all the way as Deborah watched silently.

'Doesn't it hurt?' she asked.

'Not a bit,' replied Helen. 'It's a lovely sensation. I usually masturbate while Peter sodomises me. Perhaps you'd like to do that for me?' The balance of power had subtly shifted from Deborah to her guests.

Deborah reached under Helen and found her pussy and Helen sighed. 'Oh God, yes!'

So I fucked my great aunt's arse, in front of her friend, and Deborah masturbated my aunt with one hand, her other arm around my shoulders, kissing me as I slid my iron-hard erection in and out with long, slow strokes. After a while I felt Deborah's hand slide down my back and over my buttocks, searching for my private hole. This time she didn't just press against the pucker, she pushed her long-nailed finger in and I gasped. It felt heavenly, it always did. The sensation of her sphincter clutching my shaft as it went in and out and the velvet warmth of her rectal walls, coupled with the exquisite knowledge that I was incestuously sodomising my aunt was a mind-blowing combination and I usually didn't last long. Today I had the added stimulation of feeling Deborah's long middle finger inside my rectum. I just needed to outlast Helen. And I did. After a couple of minutes of being fucked while Deborah's long, slim fingers stimulated her clitoris, my great aunt buried her head in her arms and started gasping loudly as her second orgasm overwhelmed her and I felt her muscle ring spasm.

When it was over I withdrew, very slowly and carefully as I was still rock-hard, hoping that my cock would be clean and Deborah wouldn't be disgusted. But Deborah was far from being disgusted. She watched fascinated as my penis was gently expelled from Helen and her anus contracted to its normal size, her breathing still ragged, her eyes dilated with arousal.

'Well?' said my aunt, still kneeling, 'would you like to try Peter in your bottom?'

Deborah blushed, and for the first time that day I saw a hint of vulnerability. 'You would be very gentle, wouldn't you, Peter? And stop if I asked?'

'Of course.'

'Ok then,' she agree, nervously, kneeling down as Helen had done.

Now Helen took the tube of KY jelly and smeared lubricant around her friend's anus, sliding a red-tipped finger in, then two. Deborah was silent as Helen applied more lubricant and tried to get the tips of three fingers into Deborah. 'How does that feel?' she asked.

'Tight,' gasped Deborah.

'Relax,' said Helen. That's the secret of good anal.' She looked at me and I had to suppress a burst of laughter. 'Ok,' said Helen, I'm going to stimulate you while Peter is penetrating you. She reached underneath her friend, as Deborah had done, and found her shaven cunt with its sopping slit. Deborah moaned as Helen's long fingers penetrated her and stimulated her and I grasped the shaft of my penis and nudged it up to Deborah's anus. She flinched as glans touched sphincter but then she started pushing backwards, as though to get this thing over and done. I pushed too, very gently, feeling for the first signs of her opening up. Deborah pushed harder and suddenly the head was in and I stopped and Deborah breathed in and out loudly, trying to relax.

'Does that hurt?' I asked, anxiously.

'No,' she said, after a pause. 'But go easy, it feels fucking enormous.'

I went slowly, tentatively and my aunt continued masturbating Deborah and she relaxed and my cock penetrated her rectum fully and I felt her sphincter tighten around my shaft and it felt like a piece of heaven on Earth.

I started fucking her properly, coming out four or five inches and sinking back into her greasy, hot depths. And she started enjoying it. Moaning as Helen's fingers strummed her clitoris and rocking backwards and forward to meet my thrusts.

After the intense erotica of the past ninety minutes I was never going to last very long. Fucking Deborah's arse while my great aunt looked on and masturbated her friend was just way too much stimulation. 'I'm going to come,' I groaned.

'Yes,' hissed Deborah. Come inside me. Fill my arse up with your hot spunk.'

I fell the bubble of joy expand inside me and travel up my spine to my brain where it exploded in a shower of lights and stars and shards of pleasure. My cock throbbed and pumped its load into Deborah's tight arse and Helen rubbed furiously and Deborah's orgasm hit her and she screamed and shook her head wildly and Helen held her quivering shoulders as the feelings and emotions subsided.

I withdrew slowly, my cock softening for the first time in nearly two hours. There was a smear of brown stuff on the shaft so I went straight to the bathroom and washed myself. When I got back the two ladies were lying silently in each other's arms. They made room for me and we lay motionless, sated. All three amazed at the explosion of erotic pleasure that this Christmas had brought us.

Eventually Deborah stirred. 'I need to sort lunch out,' she said, getting up and putting a dressing gown on.

Christmas lunch, normally the culinary high spot of the year, was a little overshadowed by the morning's activities. Nonetheless, it was excellent and we drank a lot of wine with it and afterwards sprawled in a semi-comatose state on the settees in the lounge and half-watched some Christmas special rubbish on the big flat-screen television.

The lethargy lasted as night fell and around ten o'clock Deborah announced she was going to bed. 'I've made up the spare at the front for you two,' she said, surprising me. I had half expected that she and my great aunt would sleep together, or that we'd all share the same bed.

Helen and I followed half an hour later. In bed I snuggled up to her and started stroking her pussy, my sex drive having recovered from the events of earlier. My great aunt opened her legs and I found her slit and played with her bush and her labia until she said: 'Make love to me Peter.' So I entered her and we made very slow, gentle love, with tiny movements and with lots of kissing and stroking and it went on for a long time. Eventually I felt my climax rise and I gave in to it and let it wash through me. And as it did, so my great aunt's third orgasm of the day swept through her; one of the few times I can recall us coming simultaneously.

'What did you think about today?' I asked as we lay in each other's arms. 'Did Deborah enjoy it?'

'What do you think.'

'You don't think she minded that you coerced her into anal sex?'

'I didn't,' protested Helen. 'Oh well, maybe I did, a bit. It's not just a one-way friendship,' she said, unexpectedly. 'It used to be. She'd tell me what we were doing and when I was visiting and when she was visiting me. I just felt like some adjunct to her life. I used to wonder sometimes why she wanted me as a friend. But that changed after you came to live and... well, you know all about that now.'

'She's asked me to come and live with her,' said Helen, after a long silence.

'Oh,' I said taken aback. 'What did you say?'

'I said I would.'

'What about us?' I asked, in surprise.

'Peter,' she said gently, 'I'll be seventy-years-old next month. You're twenty-four. I love you very much and I've had the best three years of my life with you. But I have to let you go. I have to let you grow and develop and marry and have children and all those things.'

Images of my mother flashed through my mind. The gentle disengagement that I'd planned had just been handed to me on a plate. But perversely I felt unsatisfied. Selfishly I had assumed that I would be the one to do the disengaging.

'What about Deborah's family? What will they say? And our family, come to that.'

'Deborah's family have known for years that she's bi-sexual. Nobody's going to bat an eyelid. And as you once said, your mum's a free spirit. She won't be bothered.'

'What about the book club?'

'They can all fuck off,' she replied with spirit and I laughed and she joined in and the awkwardness passed and with it came acceptance and a growing, warm realisation that a relationship with my mother was now possible, maybe inevitable.

'You can stay in the house as long as you like,' said Helen, as though divining my thoughts. 'I'll sell it eventually but there's no hurry.'

'I'll probably move back in with mum, at least temporarily. It's a bit of a slog to get to work from there but she needs someone. She's all over the place after the split up.' She wasn't, but I felt that the notion supported my position.

'Yes,' said my great aunt, neutrally, 'I imagine she'll be glad of the company.' I couldn't see her expression in the darkness.

'You will come and see us, won't you?' she asked, at length. 'You'll always be very welcome.'

'Won't it be a bit awkward? I mean with the three of us having had sex together?'

'Oh I imagine Deborah will want to continue that arrangement from time to time, if I'm not very much mistaken.'

'Really?'

'Well, if you're ok with it.'

'Well, yes.' Further visions of my mother flitted through my mind. Did fidelity have the same meaning in an incestuous relationship? Besides, mum knew about my great aunt and me and she wasn't bothered by that. How bothered would she be if I spent the occasional night making love to Helen and Deborah? And frankly, after today, the possibility of a return match wasn't something I felt prepared to turn down.

My Great Aunt Helen and I left Deborah's house the following morning. There had been a thaw overnight and the roads were slushy. Back at her house I went up to my bedroom and called my mother and told her that I intended to move back in with her early in the New Year. She was overjoyed.

Two weeks later Great Aunt Helen and I bade a tearful goodbye to each other. It was silly really; I'd be visiting her at Deborah's house at least twice a month. But we had been through a lot together over the past three years and there were good times and wonderful emotional couplings to remember. Forty minutes later I was opening the front door of my mother's house and dragging my big suitcase into the hall. The lounge door opened and there she was, dressed in a crisp white blouse and a black pencil skirt. I thought I had never seen a women as desirable. She came running down the hall, her chestnut hair bouncing, and threw herself into my arms and we clung together like a couple of shipwreck survivors.