All Comments on 'Living with Mom'

by kathrynmburke

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

Loved it! Very hot! Hope there will be a followup chapter. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Would have been better if his friends were not included

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Personally... I actually think it is one of... the hottest incest stories I've ever read here on Literotica. Just the thought of fucking my own mother in ALL THREE OF HER HOLES, has me dizzy with lust. My biggest fantasy is her sucking me off until I'm ready to blow and then pulling off and finishing me with her right hand, stroking her sons cock fast and hard until I begin to finish and taking my entire load of "WARM SON CUM" all over her pretty face as well as in her messy tangled hair.... To see mom with strings of my cum all over her face and stuck in her hair would be SO exciting...! If I ever had the chance to do that, I wouldn't allow it to be a one time thing....! I Love you Mom.

hrobbiehrobbieabout 3 years ago

Quit reading with the gangbang. Too much for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed it immensely. Though many Mother and son incest stories are kept just between them, I enjoyed this because Mom had absolutely no problem letting her horny son know just how much Hard Young Cock she wanted to keep all of her hot, wet holes filled with warm, sticky cum in order to keep her satisfied. Fucking my own mother would have literally been a dream cum true but to watch her enjoy a gangbang and take that many young, hard men while I was in the mix as well would have been over the top for me. I was HORNY for my own mother for so many years. I borrowed her scented painties many, many times and filled them with my "Warm Son Cum" as often as I wanted. I believe that she knew where all that dried cum came from but she never complained about it so I kept on my theiving ways and enjoyed every single moment of stroking off into her super soft freshly worn pastel colored Mommy Panties for years..! YES, I WOULD LOVE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF iving with my Whore Mom"

DunkirkDunkirkabout 3 years ago

After a gangster mom should proudly re eal a baby bump to her son

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
had to LOL

you wrote

strangely enough, the hair was curly, even though the hair on her head was mostly straight.

have you not yet reached puberty to not know the difference of pubic hair and hair on your head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loved It

Loved it!!! Hopefully more chapters where he shares her!

Rooster60Rooster60over 2 years ago

Awesome story. I do hope there are more chapters to come

SamsonightSamsonightover 2 years ago

Perfect; now all I need is to hear the stories from the guys and what they did with their moms and sisters. Thanks for the excitement. ;-)

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Liked it up till the Mom wanted to share herself, then quit. One star.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Old story. Mostly a good gangbang fantasy. Some places got lost, (bad reading). Would like to know if other moms and sisters and maybe aunts got some action.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkathrynmburke@kathrynmburke
Hi! I'm Kathryn M. Burke. I've written about a dozen novels of love and sex, all published on Amazon (print and ebook). I'm really into unconventional relationships--polygamy, polyamory, intergenerational sex, etc. But I like to tell stories of people's feelings, not just thei...