Living with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was about to go in, she said, "Take it easy, dear—I'm a bit out of practice."

"Yes, ma'am," I couldn't help saying.

She did wince when I first went in, but pretty soon she seemed to get the hang of it. It really felt great going in that tight place, and I loved the feel of my mom's body under mine. As I started thrusting, I reached my arms around her and took hold of those fabulous boobs in each hand. I felt I had totally possessed her—and yet, in some weird way, I also felt possessed by her. She had her eyes closed, a gentle smile on her face. Sometimes she bit her lower lip after a particularly forceful thrust.

I got in pretty much all the way. I hoped that wasn't causing her discomfort, but it didn't seem to bother her. After a while she slid her hand down to her sex and began playing with herself, and I could tell that she was trying to give herself a second orgasm—timed to coincide with my own.

And that's exactly what happened. As I let out some groans that indicated my climax approaching, she rubbed herself harder to bring herself to the brink. And then I exploded in her, and she exploded with her own paroxysm. We were both shaking and trembling, as I sent my second dose of come into her rectum while she started crying out—not quite as crazily as during her first orgasm, but enough to let me know she was getting huge enjoyment out of the experience.

After we had both settled down, I remained plugged in her. I didn't want to come out!

I whispered in her ear, "I love you, Mom."

She reached back with one hand and stroked my face, saying, "I love you too, dear."

It was an experience for the ages, and I'll never forget it.

*

After that, I began sharing Mom's bed pretty regularly. We of course didn't have sex every night, especially since she would often come home from work pretty exhausted. On those nights when I just couldn't keep away from her, she was largely passive, letting me do whatever I wanted. But I made sure she got some pleasure out of it. She had Sundays and Mondays off (her restaurant was closed on Mondays), and that's when we really went to town. There were times when I came three or four times (I'd never done that with any girl of my own age)—and Mom, I think, came more than I did!

There was one night, after I'd done what I called the trifecta (I'd come in her pussy, her ass, and her mouth), when we were just lying there, Mom on top of me, tracing little circles on my chest with her finger. I could tell she wanted to say something. I hoped she wasn't getting second thoughts! I mean, you really aren't supposed to sleep with your mom, are you? But no—it was something entirely different.

"Tony," she said, sounding almost afraid to go on, "you must know a lot of guys at your school."

"A fair number, I guess," I said, having no idea what she was getting at.

"I don't suppose . . . they'd like to come over and—you know . . ."

"Come over and what, Mom?"

Now she looked me right in the face. "Come over and enjoy me?"

My jaw dropped. You could have heard a pin drop in that room.

"Don't get me wrong, dear!" she said at once. "I love what we do, and I want to keep on doing it for a long time." Under her breath she muttered, "You're a lot better than your father at this." Then, louder, she went on: "I just thought I'd like to try to tackle a bunch of guys at once."

My vision got all blurry. My mom wanted a gangbang? Who'd have believed it?

"That's what you really want?" I said incredulously.

"I thought I'd try it, just to see if I could do it. I mean, when else will I get the chance? You college boys are full of, um, spunk, and I think it would be a blast."

I'd only seen a few video clips of such things. "Um, Mom," I said dubiously, "that sounds rather strenuous—for the female, I mean."

"I'm well aware of that, dear."

"How many are we talking about here?"

"Oh, I don't know. Six or eight, maybe."

"Six or eight! All at once?"

"Well, dear," she said as if I were a dummy, "I couldn't do that many all at the same time. A woman only has three places where a man could put his thing, so the most I could do is three at once. But I'd just like to see if I could do something like that."

"And you want me to ask around?"

"Yes. Maybe you'd better not tell them it's your mom—although I guess they'll figure that out once they get here."

Her wish was my command!

Over the next week or so I approached six or seven guys about the idea. Several of them thought I was joking—you know, playing a practical joke on them. Even though I kept insisting this was really going to happen, I think they felt I'd bring them to someplace where there was in fact no woman there at all, and that would make them feel like dopes. After a lot of effort I got seven guys to agree to come over on a Sunday afternoon. I tried to keep Mom's identity a secret, just saying that there was this "lovely older woman" who wanted to be the star of the show—but I had a feeling that some of the guys figured out who I was talking about. After all, one or two of them actually knew I lived with my mother.

Sure enough, when the guys showed up on that Sunday afternoon, they were all aghast at the prospect that it was dear old Ma whom they'd be banging. But overriding even this was the more pressing question:

Is our friend Tony going to fuck his mother also, right in front of us?

I think the guys, excited as they were about getting it on with this exquisite lady, were sort of intimidated at the prospect of seeing me do my own mom. In fact, as Mom greeted them (wearing only this thin kimono, with nothing on underneath) and they began undressing in my room, they looked at me with a kind of respectful awe. I was undressing too, and so they knew that I was going to be an integral part of the event.

When they filed into my mom's bedroom (there was just enough room for all of them), they arranged themselves in a circle around the bed. Mom had taken the kimono off and was lying on her back on the bed, looking at each one of us. The guys, all naked, were devouring Mom with their eyes, taking in the beauty of her face and breasts and pussy and everything else. Their cocks were getting harder by the second.

I walked in last. My cock was hard too, and they all watched me as I climbed up onto the bed. There was this silent agreement that I would do Mom first, as a way of getting things going.

I first placed my body on top of Mom, my head between her breasts. I played with those superb globes to my heart's content, sometimes sucking on the hard nipples, other times kissing or nuzzling them all over (including on their delicate undersides). I also made sure Mom was suitably wet, putting a hand down between her legs and stroking her labia and clitoris. Then I mounted her.

It seemed the guys thought they were witnessing a sort of holy ritual. They all remained totally quiet as they watched me entering my mom. There were no cries or howls or whoops or jokes about being a "motherfucker." This moment was too sacred, and they all gazed with due reverence at what was happening in front of their eyes.

I was staring right in Mom's face, and she was staring right back. We too were silent, and I felt a particular sense of the momentousness of what we were doing. It was a public affirmation of how much my mom and I meant to each other. There was really nothing obscene about it at all.

Naturally, I couldn't hold out very long, especially with all these guys gawking at me. Within ten minutes I was shooting my seed into her, and when the guys saw that (or heard me grunting and saw my cock pulsing—they knew exactly what that meant, since they'd had the same experience many times before), a gasp went up from several of them. The completion of this act of mother-son union had happened.

I pulled out of her, my cock dripping with my own wetness and some of Mom's. As I got off the bed and walked away, there was a muttered discussion of who would be next. It was decided that the youngest guy—he had just turned eighteen a few weeks ago—should be first. His cock seemed almost painfully erect, and at first he did pretty much what I did: make love to Mom's fabulous breasts. But then he flipped her over so that he was on the bottom and she was on top; and she rode him energetically. All the guys were hypnotized by her bouncing breasts, and she looked at each guy in turn as they continued to stand around the bed.

After he was done, another guy came up and said, "Ma'am, I'd like to go into your ass."

Mom nodded and said, "Sure thing, my man." She'd already lubed herself up ahead of time, knowing that this would happen.

She got on all fours and waited for the guy to go into her. For a time he just gazed at her incredible butt and also her fig-like pussy, which was now leaking come from two different men. Then he took his cock in his hand and shoved it into her anus. It wasn't quite as big as mine, and Mom took it into herself with ease.

This guy bellowed like an ox when he came, and as he staggered off the bed, it was decided that doing Mom one at a time would take too long: the remaining five guys were just too eager to get at (and into) her. So at first, two men did her at the same time. Mom later told me she'd never actually done this, and she was just a wee bit alarmed about whether she could manage. But she passed with flying colors! One guy lay down on his back and Mom got on top of him, lying at full length on him and sticking his cock into her pussy; the other guy came up from behind and stuffed his cock into Mom's ass. They didn't quite synchronize their thrusts, but they managed to come pretty much at the same time. The guy in Mom's ass came just a few seconds before the other guy.

There were now three men who hadn't yet had Mom. They all looked at each other and nodded, as if saying: Yeah, let's do her all at once.

Mom's eyes did widen a bit as she saw all three guys climb up onto the bed. Two guys lay down on their side, with Mom between them; one went into her pussy and the other into her ass. Somehow Mom turned her face up and took the third guy's cock into her mouth. A pretty impressive act of gymnastics, if you ask me! The first two guys came first, and then the guy whom Mom was sucking pulled his cock abruptly out of her mouth and spattered his come all over her face. That struck me as a bit disrespectful, but Mom didn't seem to mind.

Mom had now done all eight guys! But if you think that was the end of it, you'd be way off.

By this time, the first guys (including myself) had revived and were keen on a second round. I got together with one of the men, and we gave Mom another session of double penetration. There then followed two more rounds of triple penetration.

All in all, Mom made us come twenty-two times. That meant that six guys had come three times (I was one of them). In fact, the two guys who'd only come twice were jeered at by the others for not being quite the studs they claimed to be.

After it was all over, everyone praised Mom to the skies ("You were great, ma'am!" "Hottest mom I've ever seen!" and other comments along that line). They all got dressed and went home, but not before Mom had extracted a promise to do this again sometime.

Mom herself took a shower to wash off all the come that was on her and in her. She came out with bright pink skin, looking fresh as a daisy.

My love and admiration for her reached new heights. But I was a little worried that she had overdone things.

"It wasn't too much for you, was it, Mom?" I said.

She gave me a rather insulted look. "Do I look as if it was too much for me?"

"No, you look fabulous. I didn't expect the guys to come back for seconds—or thirds."

"I did."

"So . . . you're not too tired?"

"Not a bit. In fact, if I'm tired at all it's from my own orgasms. You know I came a bunch of times myself, don't you?"

"Yeah, I could tell." Mom had let out her usual wild, banshee-like cries every so often—at least five or six times.

"Orgasms really take it out of a woman, I must say. For us it's a full body experience."

"So it seems."

"Next time," she said, stroking my cheek affectionately, "I'd like a few more."

"More? You can take more?"

"You bet I can!"

"How many more?"

"Let's try for an even dozen."

"I guess I can find four more guys."

"You do that."

"But they all have to be nice guys. I don't want anyone roughing you up."

"That's a good boy. I don't want to be roughed up."

We fell into a companionable silence. Mom still seemed to show no inclination to get dressed, walking around naked as if that was the ideal way to be. And I couldn't disagree with her!

"You know, Tony," she said in that sly voice that I've come to know so well, "some of the guys seem inclined to do their own moms the way they did me."

"Really?" I said, thunderstruck. "They told you that?"

"A few of them did. I tried to give them advice on the best times to do that—you know, when Mommy Dearest has just come out of the shower, or she's taking a nap wearing only a nightgown, things like that."

"That sounds good to me!"

"Tony, you need to report back to me before the next gathering of the boys. I want an update on whether these guys have carried through on their promise."

"You bet, Mom!"

So I now really had something to look forward to: all these stories about how my friends had gone home and banged their moms!


12