Living With Mother

Story Info
Mother's sleepwalking leads to her son's bedroom.
3.7k words
4.55
135k
216
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LIVING WITH MOTHER

After my divorce, I had to move back in with my mother. I knew that would be a bit awkward. But it ended up bringing us together in a whole new way.

My name's Ronnie. I'm a 30-year-old guy who hasn't lived with his mother since I was 18. She's 50 now, but easily looks ten years younger. My father, Rudy, passed away several years ago, but thanks to insurance and investments, my mother, Rose, is comfortable and semi-retired. Although she would never admit it, she seemed to be a bit lonely and appreciated my company. I had always gotten along well with her, and it seemed even easier now that I was an adult.

During our first few days living together, I was thankful that she did not revert to treating me like a child. She seemed to regard me more like a partner. That was doubly refreshing since I had not received that kind of respect from my ex-wife. Mom liked to cook and insisted on having a sit-down dinner most evenings if we were both available. That was fine with me. I liked having a good meal and adult conversation now and then. I knew she habitually had trouble sleeping, so I used that to start some dinner time talk. She was in good health, but I still worried about her. She had already slipped and called me by my father's name a couple of times. I didn't read anything into that. I've seen it happen with people who are far younger than her. And she is clearly in complete control of her faculties.

"How are you sleeping these days?" I asked.

"Better," she responded. "My doctor prescribed some pills. I'm not sure how I like them yet. But he said it might take a few weeks for me to get used to them."

"No side effects?"

She hesitated before answering, "I don't think so. Except maybe some sleepwalking. But since I've been here alone, I'm not sure."

"I remember you sleepwalking a bit when I was a kid."

"Yes," she admitted. "It wasn't common. But these pills might have brought it back. As long as I don't leave the house, I don't think it will be too much of a problem. I've never done anything damaging."

"I'll keep an eye out for you at night."

"Thanks," she stated. "But remember what they say. You're not supposed to wake a sleepwalker. Just let them do whatever they're doing unless it's a danger to themselves or others."

"Okay. But if you do anything crazy, I might make a video of you to post on the internet."

She laughed and waved it off. But I was not entirely kidding. I was kind of interested to see what she might get up to.

For the next few days, she didn't get up to anything. As far as I could tell, she slept soundly through the night. I didn't see her wandering about the house in a daze. That might be because I slept soundly in my room every night. But Friday night, that changed dramatically.

I was awakened when the door to my room opened. My mother walked in, wearing her thin nightgown. Framed in the doorway with light from the hall behind her, I could see a complete outline of her body. I shook my head to clear that thought out of my mind and asked her what she wanted. When she spoke, she called me by my father's name again, addressing me as Rudy.

"Oh Rudy," she said a big sadly. "What are you doing in here? I wasn't angry with you. Just a little irritated. You know how I get sometimes."

Then she just stood there staring. Her eyes were unfocused, and she seemed to be looking past me or through me. I suspected she was sleepwalking and expected her to turn around and go back to bed. But instead, she did something completely unexpected. She reached down, grasped the hem of her gown and pulled it up over her head, letting it fall to the floor behind her.

My mother stood there naked before me. And I have to admit, she looked very good for a 50-year-old. I knew she kept in shape with daily walks, yoga, and Pilates. But her body was impressive. Taut stomach and backside. Smooth thighs. And, the only part of her body that had any sag were her breasts, mostly due to their size. I don't know her measurements, but her boobs were large and heavy with thick nipples and dark areolas. Again, she just stood there for a while as I pondered what to do. You're not supposed to wake a sleepwalker. And If I did, she would be terribly embarrassed. So, I waited, hoping she would just go back to bed. But she didn't. Not right away.

She lifted the covers and slipped into bed beside me, pushing her body against mine, and slid her hand down to my thigh.

"Oh Rudy, I don't want to fuss. Can't we just make up like we always do?"

Her hand gripped my testicles and gently massaged them. In spite of myself I felt my cock getting hard. I wasn't sure what to do. She had such a firm grip on my balls, and I hadn't had any sexual attention from another person for two or three months. I know that shouldn't be an excuse in this situation, but my body was taking over from my brain.

Her hand moved from my balls to my cock.

"Mmmmm, you seem even bigger than usual," she trilled. "Looks like you're ready to make up too." Without saying another word, she pulled back the covers, moved down to my crotch and took my cock in her mouth.

I gasped loudly, feeling the warm wetness of her lips and tongue on my shaft. That might have been the moment when I gave in to the situation or at least pushed my inhibitions to the back of my mind.

She slowly massaged my balls with one hand, stroked my shaft with the other, and sucked with her mouth. It felt so good. Apparently my mother gives fantastic head. She kept her actions slow and gentle, like she didn't want me to finish too soon. And she clearly had other activities in mind.

Still grasping my shaft, she pulled her mouth away and swung her leg over me. Her eyes were closed now as she lined up my cock and lowered herself onto me. My cock slid into my mother's pussy, and it was the most glorious thing I had felt in a long time. Once she had taken me all, she leaned forward, and hugged me close. Her great breasts pressed against my chest, and her face nestled against my neck. She didn't speak but the noises she made were so hot, I had a hard time holding back.

Holding me tight, she started moving her hips up and down against me. Slowly at first, then faster. Her breathing became ragged as she brought herself closer.

"Oh God. Oh yes. Oh Rudy," she whispered in my ear as she pumped faster. Soon she was there. She buried her mouth against my neck and screamed. Her muffled cries matched the tremors of her body as her orgasm washed over her. I loved holding her and feeling her cum. I never considered that I would feel anything like this with my own mother, but it was beautiful.

"That was great," she panted. "But I don't think I'm done."

She lifted herself a bit, placing her hands on my shoulders, and began pumping her hips again. Now I could see her breasts bouncing with each movement of her body. I completely forgot that this beautiful woman was my mother and just watched her in awe. Her face tilted up and she moaned quietly, almost sadly. She moved faster, slamming her body against mine until she let out a great sexy grunt and stopped moving. After a moment, she shivered as waves of orgasmic pleasure rippled through her body. Then she collapsed on top of me. But not for long.

"God that was good," she said moving off me and sliding between my legs, "But now it's your turn."

Now she started in on a serious blowjob. This time she wasn't holding back. She massaged my balls, stroked my cock, and sucked me like a vacuum cleaner. It felt so good, I knew I wouldn't last long. And, that seemed to be what she wanted. I tried to warn her that I was about to cum, but she just stroked faster and sucked harder. Then I shot my load down my mother's throat. The sounds she made when my cum hit the back of her throat made it seem like she had another small orgasm of her own. She pumped my shaft until she had every drop. When she finally pulled away and gently released me, she just said, "Ahhhh."

Mom sat there looking through me for a few moments before she got up and slid her gown back on. As she left the room she said, "I'm going to bed now, Rudy. You can join me when you're ready." Then she went out and closed the door behind her.

I started to think about what had just happened, but before I got too far, my brain slipped into a post-coital coma and I was asleep.

The next morning, I faced the conundrum. Should I tell Mom what happened? Would she be horrified? Would it ruin our relationship? I debated with myself a lot before venturing out of my room. I would find out how much she remembered about last night and then decide how to proceed.

I found Mom in the kitchen sipping her morning coffee. I filled a mug of my own and joined her at the table. We often chatted in the mornings before going our separate ways for the rest of the day. So, I started a conversation to see what she remembered about the previous night.

"So, how are those sleeping pills working out for you?"

She looked thoughtful for a moment then said, "Alright I suppose. From the moment I went to sleep last night until I woke up this morning, I don't really remember anything. So, I guess I slept alright. But somehow, I still feel tired. Like I was up half the night."

"Well, maybe you're just not used to the pills yet," I said sipping my coffee.

"Yes, I'm sure it will get better," she agreed. Then she got this far-away look in her eyes and said, "I do remember having the most wonderful dream about your father, though."

I was briefly worried, and asked cautiously, "What were you doing in this dream?"

She continued with that dreamy, far-away look for a moment, then said, "Oh... just... things we used to do. It was nice." She got up to refill her coffee and the conversation went another direction.

I felt I was safe. Any memory she had of the night before would be attributed to the "dream." I still felt conflicted about the whole incident, but I convinced myself it was a one-time thing, and it would never happen again. But it did happen again. Exactly a week after the first time.

Friday night I was again awakened by my bedroom door opening. This time Mom was already naked, apparently having lost her nightgown somewhere along the way. She stepped into the room and again addressed me by my father's name.

"Rudy, why are you back in here again? We didn't even argue this time. Are you trying to make this our sex room? I'm okay with that." She threw back the covers and climbed on top of me.

I was surprised and excited and still wary of waking a sleepwalker, but I couldn't help my erection from happening. She pressed her naked body against mine and started kissing me. She kissed my cheeks, my neck, my chest, and slowly worked her way down sliding her body against my cock as she went. As her kisses wandered down my abdomen, I felt her great breasts moving against my rod. She slid down between my legs, laid her head on my thigh and gently grasped my cock.

Tilting her head, she kissed my balls as she slowly stroked my shaft. I was rock hard waiting to see what she would do next. She pulled back, and dreamily watched my cock as her hand slid slowly up and down. It was like she was not really trying to make me cum, but just teasing me, getting me extra excited. Then she took her hand away and moved her body up over me.

Straddling my midsection, she gripped my cock, aimed it at her pussy and lowered herself down. She let out a satisfied "ahhhh" as she took it all in. Then she wrapped her arms around herself, holding her breasts, and beginning to move up and down. Lifting herself with her legs, she moved up until only my head was still inside her. Then she dropped herself down rather harshly. She continued like that. Slowly up, then abruptly down. She gripped her breasts harder and rolled her nipples between her fingers. Her movements slowly sped up. Her breathing increased. With every downward stroke she made an increasingly loud, "AHH" sound as she moved closer to orgasm.

Faster and faster she moved until she stopped, gasped, and shivered. As the spasms washed over her body, she chanted, "Oh, oh, oh," in rhythm with the waves of pleasure. Eventually she calmed down and took a deep breath saying, "I love your cock, Rudy. It feels so good inside me. And I want more."

She leaned back, grabbed my ankles, and began pumping her hips up and down. From that angle I thought my cock would be rubbing her g-spot area. She reacted with an "Oh yes!" and pumped faster. Her face had that beautiful pain/pleasure look that women get when they're really feeling good. I watched her breasts bouncing wildly as she increased her rhythm. It was almost too much for me. Her pussy felt so good. I held back just long enough for her to reach another orgasm. She cried out and leaned forward as she came. That relieved some pressure on my cock and allowed me to ease back a bit. But she wasn't done yet.

Gritting her teeth and growling, she lifted herself off my and positioned herself on all fours beside me on the bed saying, "I need you to take me from behind, Rudy."

This was the first time she had asked me to actively participate and part of me was hesitant. But that part got pushed to the back of my brain as I knelt behind her. Positioning myself at her entrance, I pushed my cock into my mother's pussy. She wasted no time in responding.

She pushed herself back against me. At first, I didn't even move, letting her rock back and forth. But that wasn't enough for her. She laid her head on the mattress, leaving her ass up in the air, then reached behind her, grabbed her own ankles and spread them apart saying, "Come on. Fuck me hard."

I did as I was instructed. Gripping her hips, I slammed my cock into her, knowing that I wouldn't last much longer.

"Oh, that's it, baby," she cried as I fucked her harder and faster. "Don't stop. I'm going to cum again. Oh yes!"

As soon as I felt her vaginal muscles tightening around my cock, I couldn't hold it anymore. I shot my load inside my mother, and she loved it.

"Oh, that's so hot. I can feel you spurting inside me." She shuddered through another orgasm and heaved a deep sigh when she was done.

I slipped out of her and we lay down in each other's arms. That's the last thing I remember until the next morning. She was gone by then and I hadn't even hear her leave. But once again, in the cold light of morning, I was left with the same conflicted feeling. Now it was twice as bad since I had let it happen again. I decided I had to tell her and hope we could work through it.

Staying in my room longer than usual to gather my courage, I eventually threw on my robe and went out to join her in the kitchen.

She sat at the table with a cup of coffee and smiled sweetly when I walked in.

"Good morning, sleepy head," she said. "I wasn't sure you were getting up today."

I wasted some time filling my coffee mug and dressing it up with sugar and cream before sitting down across from her at the table.

"So...," I started, "How did you sleep?"

"Very well, thank you," she answered. "I think last night was the best yet."

"Good," I said, "But I need to tell you something."

She said nothing, but her eyes smiled over her coffee cup as she sipped.

"Ummm ... You've been sleepwalking."
"WHAT?!?" she said with comically exaggerated surprise that suggested she wasn't surprised at all. I wasn't sure how to interpret that.

"Ummm... Yes, you've come in my room a couple of times."

"Oh, I think it was more than a couple, dear," she said cryptically.

"Ummm..." was all I could manage.

She put her coffee down and reached across the table to put her hand on top of mine in a very gentle way.

"Ronnie, I wasn't sleepwalking."

Now it was my turn to say, "WHAT?!?"

"I thought the sleepwalking ruse would be the best way to ease you into the situation."
"Ease me into the ... incest?" I asked in disbelief.

She wrinkled her nose in distaste. "Incest is such an ugly word. We're adults. We should be able to have sex if we want to. I have always said that what adults agree to do in the privacy of their own home shouldn't be anyone else's business."

"Well, in general I agree," I said, "But society has a different idea about this."

"Oh, screw society," she said forcefully. "I'm 50 years old. I'll have sex with whoever I want to. And, I want to have sex with you, Ronnie."

She stood up, unbelted her robe and let it fall to the floor. Naked she climbed onto the heavy wooden kitchen table and slid over toward me. She spread her legs, and slid them around me, presenting her pussy right in front of me. Leaning back on the table she said, "I hope you haven't had breakfast yet, because I want you to eat me."

Even after the two previous rounds of sex we'd had, I was still surprised at my mother's brazenness. Surprised and excited. My cock was already twitching, and her pussy looked so inviting. I couldn't help myself.

Lifting her legs up over my shoulders, I lowered my face to her private parts. I started by slowly kissing the inside of her thighs. That elicited a series of mmmm's from her. I kissed my way slowly around her sex, then switched to using my tongue around the outer area. The mmmm's turned to oooh's.

I ran my tongue up her wet slit and tasted her for the first time. That sweet musky flavor would stay with me for the rest of my life. I licked her deeply for a while before moving up to her clit. Running my tongue around her nub made her squirm. She tried to push herself up against my mouth, but I made her wait a bit longer. When I eventually started sucking her clit, she relaxed and moaned. Then I slid one finger into her opening and rubbed her g-spot. Her moans got louder. I sucked and rubbed until she exploded in an especially wet orgasm. My hand and face were covered with her juices and there was a puddle on the tabletop. But I didn't give her time to recover.

Standing up, I lined up my erection and slammed it into her hot wet pussy. She let out a loud gasping moan as I started pistoning into her. With her legs still up over my shoulders, I gripped her thighs and pounded her hard. I watched the fluid motion of her breasts as they rippled with each stroke. I wasn't sure I could last, but I wanted her to cum again before I finished. Her breathing became ragged and she thrashed her head from side to side as she called out my name. My name. Not my dad's.

"Oh, Ronnie. Yes. That's it. Keep going. I love your cock. It's going to make me..." Instead of finishing that sentence with words, she just screamed name again.

As soon as she was finished, I pulled out and helped her stand up. Her legs were wobbly, but she didn't need to stand long. Looking into my eyes she knew what I wanted. She lowered herself, knelt in front of me and slurped my cock into her mouth. Taking it all, she pushed her face against me until I felt her chin rubbing my balls. Then she pulled almost all the way back until only the head of my cock remained in her mouth. Her hands wrapped around me, gripped my ass cheeks, and pulled me toward her. She urged me to repeat those movements. I was fucking her mouth. Looking down at my cock moving in and out of her mouth, I began to build toward my own orgasm. Using her hands to move my body, she only touched my cock with her lips and tongue. And that was plenty. At one point, she opened her eyes and looked up at me. That was all I could stand.

I unloaded and shot my cum down my mother's throat. She moaned as she tasted me and kept pumping until she had all of it. Then she pulled away and used one hand to firmly give my cock one more stroke, squeezing the last drop out. As it hung there, she kissed the head and sucked off that final bit of my cum. Then she stood up.

We pressed our naked bodies together and held each other for a long while. Then she whispered in my ear.

12