All Comments on 'Living With Mother'

by CodyMaverick

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
cutabvavgcutabvavgalmost 3 years ago

Love this story!

Wish I hadn’t waited so long to start with my Mom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved this short story of a loving mother and son. Now that the ruse is over mom and son can enjoy a truly loving relationship. Each night they can retire to the master suite and embrace each other as man and woman. As the son stares into his mothers eyes he can thrust his manhood into her pussy over and over. As mommy stares into her son eyes she can enjoy her orgasm until she feels her son plunge deep and groan "mommy" as he fills her with his seed. Mom can feel the joy of submission as she kneels in the kitchen floor and gives her son a blowjob or bends over the dining room table as her son takes her from behind. The new mother day gift will be lingere and sons birthday gift will be sex any way he wants it. What a lucky couple who have crossed the boundry and started the most exciting and wonderful relationship "the taboo relationship of Incest"

kingswedekingswedealmost 3 years ago

Great start to a many chapter story.

I can even picture her daughter, his sister, joining in on the “fun.”

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 3 years ago

Great story. Never underestimate a horny cougar!

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 3 years ago

They need to share a bed, no more separate rooms. A vacation ty o a swinger resort would be an experience both would enjoy.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 3 years ago
Masterfully crafted "I wasn't sleepwalking"

Such beautiful words to hear. My mother faked being drunker 3 times to ease her guilt.

raraewriterraraewriteralmost 3 years ago

Clever treatment. A bit more description will be nice next story.

blksoldierblksoldieralmost 3 years ago

what a wonderful story, i really like the little twist "I wasn't sleep walking" I expect more good stories to come.

grayge37grayge37almost 3 years ago

This was H O T ! A different approach was welcomed. The mother's pretense was well hidden until the end. Good jobby the author. Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hi Dear, We are living in disbeliefs...I mean we are prisoners of wrong thoughts...we are unable to live in realities. I like you story a real thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful story about a mature mother and her mature son, vhy should they not please each other, I did the same when I got my Divorse, I moved back to my mother and it didn't take more than half an hour before I had my cock inside mothers warm wet and willing hole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous