Living with my Aunt at College

Story Info
I move in with my Mom's twin sister.
2k words
4.58
121.1k
141
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pujo1950
pujo1950
647 Followers

From my room I can see co-eds practicing soccer and lacrosse in what was once a pasture on my grandparent’s farm. Originally the farm adjoined the small state university. As the school grew it eventually almost surrounded the farm. At their death, the farm and farmhouse were bequeathed to the university with the stipulation that their two daughters would retain possession during their lifetime.

The daughters, identical twins are Cheryl, my mother and Charlotte my aunt. The girls were born and raised in the house. Mom moved away when she married.
Charlotte has never lived anywhere else. Even her wedding took place in the backyard. She attended the university, eventually graduating with a PhD and now is on the faculty there.

The house has been the family gathering place for most holidays. Now I live there with my aunt and attend the university. It’s great, I walk out the back door and am on the campus.

After graduating high school, I spent a couple of years just knocking around before deciding to enroll.

There never was any doubt about where I’d go to school, everyone in my family are State alumni. As a nephew of faculty, I get reduced tuition, and of course a free place to stay.

As I said my mother and aunt are identical twins, most people cannot tell them apart, the only difference is in their eyes, moms are darker blue and a little bigger, other than that it is impossible to see any difference between the two. They are both petite and cute.

Aunt Charlotte married young, never had children, is recently divorced, has always been like a second mother to me. She is excited to have me staying with her.

Shortly after I moved in, I discovered, she has an interesting quirk. She occasionally sleepwalks. I’ve seen her a few times, she just gets out of bed and walks around for a while, sometimes she’ll rearrange furniture or stare out a window. Usually, she gets back in bed but sometimes will sleep on the floor or in a chair. Normally she doesn’t remember doing it.

Recently she started sleeping with a light on and wearing a sleep mask which she thinks reduces the events.

One night, a few weeks after moving in I heard some rustling in my room. I opened my eyes and rolled over. It was dark but I could make out someone standing at the foot of my bed.

I asked, “Auntie is that you?”

No response but as my eyes adjusted, I could tell it was her, with a sleep mask and short nightgown, just standing there. After a few minutes she walked to the window, stood for a few minutes, then turned and slowly walked out.

The next morning at breakfast we chatted but nothing was said about last night

A couple day later I awoke to the same rustling sound. Again, she was just standing there at the foot of my bed wearing her sleep mask. She was backlit from the hall light; I could tell she was naked under her short nightie. After a minute or two she walked to the opposite side of the bed and crawled under the covers. She said nothing but scooted close to me and snuggled up. With her face next to my shoulder and her arm across my stomach and her leg on mine she settled in. I didn’t move but my dick stood up.

I laid there enjoying being close to her but did nothing to wake her up. I don’t know how long we laid like that. I must have dozed off. When I woke up, she was gone. I could still smell her perfume, which Mr. Dick took note of. I stroked him until he shot his load and relaxed.

The next morning, I asked her if she had slept all right.

She said, “Yes, I think the sleep mask is working.”

A week went by when I was again awakened by her crawling into bed. Just like before she snuggled up close but this time, she started rubbing my dick and squeezing it, soon she was stroking it. I didn’t say anything but did start to rub her bare back. As I was getting close to cumming, she sucked me into her mouth. I couldn’t hold off. She swallowed several times, licked me for a while then laid her head on my stomach with her hand cradling my softened dick.

I kept rubbing her back. After about an hour she slid off the bed and started walking towards her room. I followed, enjoying watching her cute bare butt flexing as she walked. Inside her room she entered the bathroom and sat on the toilet. Her profile with her bare boobs was awesome. She finished and laid on the bed with her legs slightly spread. I got my first view of her puffy pink pussy.

I surveyed her wonderful nude body from tits to feet while she slept. She wiggled a little bit and sort of mewed like a little kitten. I moved in to get a closer look. Her pussy looked like a little pink hot dog bun. My gaze moved to her mask covered face. I began to tremble, chills spiked up and down my spine. I thought, wow, this is how my mother looks naked. I got a soft erection with that thought. I stroked myself for a while mentally switching my thoughts between aunt and mother.

The next night I couldn’t get to sleep or take my eyes off the doorway. I was hoping for a return visit. It was late when I heard her coming down the hall. Just inside my door she dropped the nightie and came to my side of the bed. Lifting the covers, she played with my dick a little then crawled on top and sat on my hard-on. She didn’t so much as pump up and down but sort of scooted back and forth. Her pussy rubbing my pubic area was an amazing sensation.

I didn’t want to wake her up but did gently play with her tits. I lasted as long as I could but came inside her. With my dick still inside, she laid on my chest and apparently slept. With her tits mashed against my chest, I gently massaged her butt cheeks and inhaled her perfume. At one point I did doze off but quickly awakened when she got up.

I quietly followed her back to her room, she entered the bathroom, cleaned herself and then laid down. I moved within inches of her pussy mound inhaling her woman scent. Reluctantly I returned to my bed.

I tossed and turned but got a few hours’ sleep.

At breakfast I said, “Auntie do you know you’ve been sleepwalking?”

“Really? No, I thought the light and the mask was working. Hope I didn’t disturb you.”

“No, I just wanted to know if you were aware.”

“The only way I know is if I don’t get back in bed. Sometimes I wake up lying on the floor or in a chair. Once I was on the kitchen table.”

I got home from school early. With her scent still on my mind, I went to her bathroom. I found a pair of her panties and was taking a deep sniff when I saw several sleep masks lying on the counter. I picked one up to smell it. I discovered it had a tiny pin hole in one of the eye pieces. Putting it on I was amazed to find that I could see through that tiny hole. I replaced her panties and carried the mask to my room.

She got home late. We had a glass of wine on the deck then retired to or rooms, she to grade papers me to study.

Later, I kissed her goodnight and went to bed. I just laid there smiling until I thought she might be asleep. I put on her mask and tiptoed to the side of her bed, holding my arms out in front like a zombie I poked her in the side of her face with my prick.

Startled she cried out, “What???”

She yanked her mask off. Seeing me standing there naked wearing only a sleep mask she started laughing.

“I see you’re sleep walking now too.”

“Yes, and I must say these masks are great.”

“How did you figure it out?”

“Just a wild chance.”

“Now that you know, what are you going to do?”

“First I’m going to finish my sleepwalk.”

With that I flipped back the covers, knelt and pulled her to the edge. Her legs over my shoulders I devoured her pussy. Her taste and scent drove me wild. I sucked and licked in a frenzy. She pulled her legs up under her arms giving me full access. I licked her ass and sucked her clit until she started shaking. Moaning she straightened her legs and locked them behind my head, her whole body went rigid. Her juices were filling my mouth and running down my chin as she screamed, her whole body spasmed.

I pushed her back on the bed and drove my dick deep inside.

She moaned, “Oh my god, my god,” and pulled me tight against her.

After a few deep thrusts I exploded into her. She continued to shake as we laid locked together.

Minutes passed, she said, “I guess that answers my question.”

“What question.”

“I wanted to fuck you since the night I woke up in your bed. But I wondered if you would want to since I’m your aunt and so much older.”

I just smiled and hungrily kissed her. Our warm tongues exploring each other caused a stiffening in my prick that allowed a few more thrusts. We spent the rest of the night kissing, licking and sucking interspersed with short dozes. We both opted to stay home the next day. Most of which was spent in bed.

For the next week we made love most nights in either her bed or mine. Apparently, I snore so we’d split up to catch some sleep. One night after studying late I went to her room hoping to get a face sit.

She said, “We need to skip our sessions for a few days. It’s that time of the month for me. Besides I’m a little tired.”

Disappointed, I kissed her goodnight, and I went to my room.

It was late when I heard the door open. Nothing better than waking up with a naked lady in a sleep mask standing near your bed. I assumed she was sleep walking again so said nothing to avoid waking her. As before she came to the side of the bed lifted the covers and straddled me easing my prick in her wet pussy. This time instead of scooting back and forth she pumped up and down, I enjoyed the action, it was different but still felt great.

I softly played with her tits as she pumped me. Her tits seemed bigger, perhaps due to her period. After I came inside her she laid on my chest, I noticed she was wearing a different perfume. Pleasant but different. We laid together for a while then she got up and left without saying anything.

The next morning, I showered and dressed and went to the kitchen. Grabbed a cup of coffee and headed for the deck.

I opened the door and was surprised to see Char and my mother huddled together giggling like schoolgirls.

Mom rushed to me, gave me a quick kiss and hug, “Surprised?”

“Yeah, great to see you, when did you get here?”

“Last night, just after you went to bed.”

Char laughed, and asked me, “How was your night?”

“Fine, how was yours?”

“Again, she laughed, “Slept like a log.”

Something was weird, I couldn’t get my head around it.

With my arms still around my mom, it hit me.

My dick stiffened, and I said, “Hey Mom, I love your perfume.”

pujo1950
pujo1950
647 Followers