All Comments on 'Living with my Aunt at College'

by pujo1950

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
JGellarJGellaralmost 2 years ago

Great story. Loved how it was focused on the aunt until the end, giving way for future additional stories (hopefully).

dillfoberdillfoberalmost 2 years ago
Great!!!!!

Now that was a great short, but very well written story. I enjoyed it a lot, and especially loved the ending when he realizes it was his mother. I think you should have a follow up, but that just my thought.

Keep up the great work and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Make more of this please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope part two is in the works.

GinafrommaineGinafrommainealmost 2 years ago

Nice story. I was going to say that even sleep walkers need to see to walk. So when he discovered the pin hole in her mask, that answered that question. Loved the incest sex, both aunt and mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey mom, let's fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's a shame that you didn't explore the possibility of both the aunt and mother getting pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice little story, i hope he gets both of them pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Could see the ending from miles away, but it was still a fine story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice!!!!!!

maxx308maxx308almost 2 years ago

Great story, thanks for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I moved in with my aunt and uncle after my passed from cancer. My aunt is 9 years younger than my mom so she was only 10 years older than me. I remember being a young horny teen around this sexy woman. In the story you mentioned a nightgown. My aunt used to wear this nightgown that was nothing but a thin silk slip. It clung to her body and not only could I see her nipples, but when she sat the silk would mold itself to her pussy lips. My uncle would leave for work and I would go to the kitchen. She would be there drinking coffee and offer to make me breakfast.usually she would just get me some cereal but she would raise up on her tiptoes to get the bowl from the cabinet and I would get a peek of her pussy when the slip would rise up. I had a bad accident on my bike and was in bed recuperating. She would come in and take care of me. At times she would just sit there and stroke my body asking if I was ok. One day she was keeping me company in bed when she fell asleep leaning on me. I took the opportunity to lightly touch her and stroke her ass. She started to moan a little and the next thing I knew she was stroking my dick. She seemed to wake up and then looked at me, looked at my dick tenting the covers, then just reached into my shorts and pulled it out and started sucking it. From that day on she taught me everything about sex. When I graduated high school a couple years later she was happy to find out I was going to attend the local community college. She ended up getting a divorce and I’ve been living with her ever since.

JustmeWBJustmeWBalmost 2 years ago

pujo1950,

Nicely done.

The guy doing some detective work, was a fun twist.

Being a perfume hound, this was extra sweet to me.

If I were a fish, you realed me right in, then

suprized me by feeding me to a Bear. lol!

Thanks for the ride,

WB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hope both woman carrying his kid in them

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

Ok, that was fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Once my hot sister asked me to read a book next to her she then fell asleep , then I got horny a starting touching her , I took off all her cloths and fucked her ass and cummed in her ass and licked her everywhere .

juanviejojuanviejoover 1 year ago

WHY NOT MOM TOO.? FIVE STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Identical twins have the same eye color. Period.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous