Living with My Mother-in-law Ch. 02

Story Info
Roger finally has sex with his mother-in-law, Christine.
5.1k words
3.86
69.3k
44
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger sexually propositions his mother-in-law, Christine

Revised, rewritten, and continued from Chapter 01:

I wondered what her reaction would be if she walked in on me while I was masturbating over the thought of imagining her naked and having sex with me. With my headphones on and my eyes closed, I wondered if she'd be sexually aroused, embarrassed, or disgusted. I wondered if she'd stay to watch me cum or immediately leave. Maybe, she'd be so disgusted and ashamed seeing me playing with myself that she'd become coolly distant to me.

Yet, even after she left my room, I wondered if she'd say anything about seeing me masturbating and seeing my naked, erect prick to me later. With her having sexual wants and needs too, only normal for me to think that she would, I wondered if she'd masturbate herself over catching me masturbating myself. Extrapolating the concept of masturbation, I wondered if she even masturbated.

If she did masturbate, I wondered what she thought of when she masturbated. I wondered if she thought of me naked and having sex with me in the way that I thought of her naked and having sex with her. Now, that I wondered if my mother-in-law masturbated, imagining that she did, I wondered if Christine fingered her naked pussy and rubbed her swollen clit. I wondered if she fondled her big breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. How hot would that be to catch my mother-in-law playing with herself.

If ever I caught her masturbating, I'd stay to watch. If ever I caught her masturbating, I'd pull out my prick and masturbate with her. Eager to help her have multiple sexual orgasms, I'd even offer her my finger, my tongue, and my cock. I'd love to masturbate, eat, and fuck my mother-in-law.

How hot would that be to have forbidden sex with my MILF of a mother-in-law? Only, with her a much older woman, twenty-five-years older than me, I knew that she wasn't sexually attracted to me in the way that I was sexually attracted to her. In the way that it's the sexual fantasy of many younger men to have sex with a much older woman, it's not always the sexual fantasy of every, older woman to have sex with a much younger man.

Whether they're younger women or older women, with women self-conscience about their bodies, to me, it was more the mental and the emotional connection than the physical and the sexual one. Yet, of course, with her so very beautiful and sexy, it was much more than that. We had developed a strong connection and a close friendship. Only, now, I wanted us to be more than just friends. Wanting us to be sexually intimate, I wanted us to be lovers, too. As much as I wanted to give her sex, I wanted her to give me sex, too.

Still, wondering what it would be like to kiss her, French kiss her, I wished I could make out with her. While kissing her, French kissing her, I wished I could touch and feel her everywhere through her clothes that a son-in-law should never touch and feel his mother-in-law while making out with her. I wished I could strip her naked and masturbate her while fingering and licking her pussy. I wished I could make love to her before fucking her. I wished that I could give her multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock.

At the very least, nothing more than a sexual fantasy for me to masturbate over, I wished Christine would give me a hand job or a blowjob. I'd love for her to stroke my cock and suck my prick. I'd love to cum in her mouth while fondling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples. I'd love to give my wife's mother a cum bath. I'd love to cum all over her pretty face, in her shoulder length, brown hair, and across her big, naked breasts.

'Wow,' I thought while imagining having forbidden sex with my MILF of a mother-in-law.

Chapter 02:

Instead of having sex, we spent our time together watching movies, playing cards, and playing board games. Yet, now that it was just the two of us, admittedly, the living arrangement was a little odd. Growing accustomed to her company, I felt as I was more her boyfriend than her son-in-law and she was more my girlfriend than my mother-in-law. The more that I was with Christine, the more that I wanted to be with her. In the way that I no longer missed my wife, I couldn't imagine my life without her mother.

For sure, a much better companion and friend than my wife, Christine was fun, funny, and romantic. The only time we had a disagreement or minor differences of opinion was when she wanted to watch a lame Hallmark movie and I wanted to watch sports. Only, I wished that she wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted sex with her. If only she'd have sex with me, I'd watch all the Hallmark movies that she wanted me to watch with her. If only she'd have sex with me, no longer horny and sexually frustrated, my life would be complete.

If nothing else and at the very least, I wished that she would sleep with me in my bed. Not as much for having sex but just to hold her while sleeping with her. Tired of sleeping in my king-sized bed alone, I wished that I could spoon her while cuddling her. Yet, if she slept with me, no doubt, as soon as she fell asleep, I'd want to do more than just sleep. I'd want to do more than just hold her, spoon her, and cuddle her. I'd want to touch her and feel her throughout the night.

Then, wondering what it would feel like to touch her and feel her everywhere, I wondered what it would feel like to have sex with her. I wondered what it would feel like to kiss her, French kiss her while touching and feeling her everywhere. Of course, a gross understatement, I wished that I could have sex with her. I wanted her in the way that I never wanted her daughter, my wife.

While fondling my penis, I wondered what she looked like in her short, sheer, low-cut, and sexy nightgown. Wishing I could see her naked tits, I wondered what she looked like topless. Wishing I could see her naked body, I wondered what she looked like naked. Wishing I knew what she looked like and sounded like cumming, I wondered what she'd be like in bed. I wondered how different it would be having sex with Janice's mother than having sex with Christine's daughter. After having sex with mother and daughter, I'd love nothing more than to compare the two.

Driving myself crazy with sexual thoughts, I wondered if Christine sucked cock and if she does suck cock, I wondered if she'd suck my cock. I'd love to watch my mother-in-law stroking me while sucking me. If she did suck cock, I wondered if she'd allow me to cum in her mouth. I'd love to cum in her mouth.

Yet, not all women from her generation gave blowjobs and the ones who did would never allow a man to ejaculate in their mouths. Suffice to write, I'd love Christine to blow me and I'd love to cum in her mouth. Yet, getting way ahead of myself, instead of having sex with her, I'd be happy just sleeping with her in my bed. Instead of her stroking and sucking me, I'd be happy with just holding her, cuddling her, and spooning her.

Yet, again, while thinking of her blowing me, if she did suck cock, I wondered if she sucked cock better than her daughter sucked cock. Her daughter wasn't much of cocksucker and now I know why. Yet, now that my ex-wife is an admitted pussy licker, obviously, she enjoyed licking pussies more that she enjoyed sucking cock. I'm just glad that her mother isn't lesbian, too. Living with one lesbian for three-years is enough.

After a while, feeling as horny as I felt sexually frustrated, I'd love nothing more than to go to bed with Christine at night and wake up with her the next morning. Only, she was twenty-five-years older than me. She was nearly twice my age. If we were to have an intimate, sexual relationship and if we were to stay together, when I'm 50-years-old, she'd be 75-years-old.

In the way that I was suddenly and sexually interested in a much older woman, a woman old enough to be my mother, I didn't know if she'd be sexually interested in a much younger man, a man young enough to be her son. Maybe, I'm too young for her. She may not be sexually attracted to me in the way that I'm sexually attracted to her.

# # #

Nonetheless, with my mother-in-law having nowhere else to live, with us stuck with one another, our silent agreement, instead of asking her to leave, I asked her to stay by not asking her to leave. I couldn't imagine the misery my life would suddenly become without her in my life. No doubt, in the way that I thought more about Christine than I ever thought about Janice, if nothing other than someone to talk to and to bounce things off of, she kept me grounded. Seemingly good for one another, she was my best friend and my constant companion.

Yet, admittedly, she was more than that to me. By occupying my time, whether watching movies or playing games, she kept me from feeling sad, lonely, depressed, and sorry for myself. She kept me from going off the deep end and drinking myself stupid. Occupying my time, she kept me safe by keeping me with her at home and I'm grateful to her for that.

With her now the other woman in my life, slowly morphing into a loving relationship, we quickly grew dependent upon one another for our happiness, friendship, and companionship. Only, I wished that we were dependent on one another for sex, too. I'd give anything to be sexually intimate with my mother-in-law. I'd give anything just to kiss her, French kiss her.

As if we were a couple or as if we were mother and son, we went everywhere together. We did everything together. For the first time, I enjoyed going food shopping. We went for long walks after dinner. We talked about everything and laughed over nothing. The only thing that we didn't do was to sleep in the same bed together. The only thing we didn't do and that I wished she wanted to do, was to have sex. Sounding odd to say that out loud but I'd love to have sex with Janice's mother. I'd love to have sex with my mother-in-law.

It was bad enough that my wife left me, especially for a woman, but now, hoping she didn't find some other man or some other woman, I didn't want her mother to leave me, too. I always hated living alone. Now, just as I couldn't imagine living with someone else, I couldn't imagine being alone with my bad self. I couldn't imagine Christine no longer being in my life. With me looking forward to seeing her every morning, dreaming of her every night, and sexually fantasizing over her during the day, I was falling in love with her.

As far as I was concerned, I was done with women, at least until I got over my wife. Living with her mother was a good alternative and better than I could have imagined. Regretting it and angry about it before, I was glad that my wife had asked her to live with us.

Now, that Janice is gone, and completely out of my life and out of the picture, no longer missing her, I'm happy that her mother is still here. With her having many of the good traits of her daughter without having any of the bad traits, I was definitely falling in love with her mother. I've never been as happy as I was now. The only thing missing from our forbidden relationship was sexual intimacy.

Yet, my ulterior motive for wanting her to stay, something that was difficult for me to admit to myself but I more sexually attracted to my mother-in-law than I had even been sexually attracted to my wife. From the first day that I met Janice's mother, enamored by how pretty and sexy she was, I was smitten with her. If only she was twenty-years younger, I would have dumped Christine's daughter for Janice's mother.

# # #

Something that I didn't know until living with her, my mother-in-law was a closet exhibitionist. Her daughter told me years ago that her mother enjoyed sexually teasing unsuspecting men by exposing her panties, her bra, and her cleavage to them but with her never exposing herself to me, I didn't believe her. Forgetting that she was an exhibitionist but recalling it now, Christine didn't know that I knew that she enjoyed exposing herself to unsuspecting men, but I did know.

I just didn't believe it. And with it not coming up in conversation again, I just forgot. Seemingly, she enjoyed seeing the surprised and/or shocked look on the faces of men. Now, that I remembered that she was a closet exhibitionist, I hoped that she'd expose herself to me.

To be honest, not believing it one bit, at first, I thought that Janice was kidding about her mother exposing her naughty bits. Even though she had never exposed herself to me, it made me horny to think of her exposing herself to unsuspecting men. It made me horny thinking that she may expose herself to me.

With mother much prettier and much sexier than daughter and with Christine having a much better body than Janice, I chalked her catty comments of exhibitionism to her daughter being jealous of her mother. Yet, something that Janice would never do, flash herself, perhaps, if I was a woman, she would have sexually teased me in that sexy sort of exhibitionistic way. Yet, whether unintentionally or deliberately, now that I thought more about it and looked back at our times together, as if trusting me with her secret, she was always flashing me some part of her sexy and shapely body.

Sexually teasing me while giving me sexual fodder to masturbate over later, I was glad that she did finally flashed me. Seemingly, she enjoyed flashing me as much as I enjoyed her flashing. She had a way of making me so very horny. I'd hate for her to leave before I had a chance to see her topless and/or naked and for us to, hopefully, have forbidden sex.

# # #

Oddly enough, I was never sexually attracted to my mother in the way that I was sexually attracted to my mother-in-law. Somehow it felt dirty and nasty to think about having sex with my mother. Feeling sexually exciting, somehow, it felt hot to think of Christine sexually in the way that I'd never think of my mother sexually. If I had the chance to have forbidden sex with my mother-in-law, I would.

Now that I remembered her being an exhibitionist, I watched for her exposing herself to me while making her flashes appear accidental and/or unintentional. When I wasn't seeing up-skirt peeks of her bright, white panties, I was seeing up-nightgown peeks of her dark, brown, trimmed pussy. When I wasn't seeing down-blouse views of the tops of her breasts, her long, line of sexy cleavage, and the top of her low-cut bra, I was seeing down-nightgown views of her naked breasts.

With my wife no longer there to share my bed, I spent mornings and evenings masturbating over her mother while imagining her topless and/or naked and having sex with her. Only, now, with her daughter, Janice, out of our equation, whether unintentionally or deliberately, I wondered if Christine would continue sexually teasing me or if she'd stop flashing me. An exciting, sexual thought, maybe with her daughter gone, she'd sexually tease me more often and flash me even more.

Then, I thought about the forbidden. I thought about moving to the dark side. Something I've never done, I thought about exposing myself to my mother-in-law. I thought about flashing her my flaccid and/or hard, erect prick. I wondered if she'd look, stare, or look away. Maybe if I made the first move and put the moves on her, she'd have sex with me. Comparing one to the other, how hot would that be to have sex with Janice's MILF of a mother?

'Sex with my wife's mother,' I thought. 'That would be so hot to go from daughter to mother. To be honest, from the first time I met her, I always wanted to bone my mother-in-law. If only she was younger, if only she was Janice's older sister rather than her mother, perhaps, I would have made a sexual pass at her long ago. If only I suspected that she was sexually attracted to me and wanted me in the way that I now wanted her, I would have married Christine instead of Janice.'

# # #

With my wife resembling Wynonna Judd, her mother was a doppelganger for Naomi Judd, that is before Naomi gained all of that weight. She looked like her, talked like her, walked like her, and laughed like her. Sad at first for losing my wife to another woman, but her mother was a much better consolation prize. Hoping she did, I wondered if mother sucked cock better than her daughter sucked cock. Now that I know that Janice preferred woman to men, she'd rather finger and lick a pussy than stroke and suck a prick.

Taking the next step with my mother-in-law, whenever I didn't have to go anywhere and was home for the day, I hung around my house in a t-shirt and my pajama bottoms but without underwear. I stretched the pee opening of my pajama bottoms to make sure that at my slightest movement, especially when I had an erection, my cock would pop out to say hello. Then, pretending that I didn't know that I was nakedly exposed, I'd walk right up to my mother-in-law with my stiff prick dangling out of my pajamas to serve her coffee.

Waiting for her reaction, I'd pour her more coffee with my dick in plain sight. I'd massage her shoulders and back while rubbing the head of my erect, naked cock against her body. Giving her a show, I'd sit reading a magazine while my penis throbbed and pulsated. I hoped that by exposing myself to her that she'd reach out and touch me and stroke me. I hoped that by exposing myself to her that she'd expose herself to me. How hot would that be to flash one another while sexually teasing one another?

Actually, my exhibitionism plan worked. It didn't take her long to return the sexual favor of my exhibitionism with her exhibitionism. Instead of wearing a robe over her long, flannel nightgowns, which always she did, she started wearing sexually revealing nightgowns with first with a robe and then without a robe. With her nightgowns virtually transparent, I saw enough of her naked body to imagine the rest. I hoped that it'd be only a matter of time before she'd be sleeping with me in my king-sized bed and we'd be having forbidden sex.

# # #

Then, one evening, out of the blue with nothing planned, it happened. We were lounging around the living room drinking wine as we usually do after a long day of work and running errands. Something I'll never forget and will always remember. I remember it as if it happened yesterday. I can't count how many times I've masturbated over this moment while replaying it over and again in my head. It was so sexually exciting to ask her such a sexually inappropriate question.

It was a Friday night. She was sitting on the couch and I was sitting across from her in my chair. She looked so hot. She looked so sexy. What made her ever hotter and sexier was that she wasn't just any middle-aged, mature woman. She was my wife's mother. She was MILF of a mother-in-law. How hot would that be to have sex with my mother-in-law?

I wished that I had the nerve to sit next to her. I wished that I had the nerve to put my arm around her, look deeply in her eyes, and kiss her, really kiss her. I wished I had the nerve to make out with her while touching and feeling her everywhere through her nightgown. I'd love to make out with Christine while feeling her big tits and groping her shapely ass through her nightgown.

We were wearing our typical flashing outfit. She was wearing her short, sheer, and virtually see-through, low-cut, white nightgown, and I was wearing my pajama bottoms without underwear underneath. Every time she crossed and uncrossed her legs, she'd flash me her naked pussy. Every time she leaned forward to pick up something she had dropped or to rub her long, shapely leg, she gave me a nice down nightgown view of the tops of her big breasts and her long line of sexy cleavage.

Every time I change my position in my chair or stood to get something in the kitchen, I'd deliberately flash her the side of my semi-erect, naked prick. Flashing one another was as erotic as it was sexually exciting. Flashing one another made me want to do more than just flashing.

12