Living with My Mother-in-law Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I married my wife, her daughter, I never thought that I'd ever be deliberately flashing my mother-in-law. I never thought that my mother-in-law would be deliberately flashing me while sexually teasing me. With her seemingly as sexually aroused as I was sexually excited, this was too good to be true.

I wanted to sit next to her on the couch, take her in my arms while looking deeply in her eyes, and kiss her. Wishing that I could, I wanted to strip her naked while continuing to kiss her. Never have I ever been so very sexually attracted to a woman, especially an older woman. She drove me crazy with horniness and sexual lust. Yet, what's wrong with me? This is not some woman of the street that I picked up in a bar and brought home, this is my wife's mother. This is my mother-in-law.

Continuing our charade, with the both of us pretending that we were unaware that we were showing one another as much of our nearly, naked bodies as we were, we continued flashing one another. Deliberately flashing one another while making our flashes appear accidental was so very sexually exciting. Yet, hard for me not to notice, as soon as I saw what she was wearing, I had a semi-erection. Then, when she crossed her legs and I saw a flash of her naked, brown, trimmed pussy, my cock throbbed and pulsated while growing bigger and harder.

I wondered if she was as sexually aroused flashing me as I was sexually excited flashing her. I wondered if she was as wet and as horny as I was hard and randy. I wondered if I tried to kiss her, if she'd allow me to kiss her. I wondered if I kissed her, if she'd return my kiss with her kiss. I wondered if she'd allow me to touch and feel her everywhere through her nightgown while kissing me. I wondered if she'd have sex with me in the way that I'd have sex with her.

# # #

Instead of kissing her while touching and feeling her everywhere through her clothes, instead of stripping her naked, and taking her, the hardest thing I've ever done, was controlling my sexual desire for her. Yet, now that we were sexually teasing one another by flashing one another, I needed to know if she was as sexually attracted to me as I was sexually attracted to her. I needed to know if she'd allow me to kiss her. I needed to know if she'd return my kiss with her kiss.

Not stopping with just a kiss, I needed to know if she'd allow my horny hands to explore her nearly, naked body. I needed to know if she'd have sex with me. While wondering what it would feel like to be sexually intimate with her, I needed to know what it would feel like for my wife's mother to stroke me, suck me, and fuck me. Yet, first things first, before we ever had sex, I'd love nothing more than to sleep with my mother-in-law while holding her, cuddling her, and spooning her.

Her nightgown was so sheer that I could clearly see the size and the shape of her big breasts. As if she was standing before me topless, I could clearly see her erect nipples and her round, symmetrical areolas. When she stood, I could even see the darker patch of her brown, trimmed, pubic hair. Then, when she turned and leaned forward, I could see her ass crack. Never have I seen as much of my mother-in-law in one sitting, and never have I exposed as much of my naked prick to her.

'This was it. This was really it. I was ready to make my sexual move of seduction. Shocking but true, I was ready to sexually seduce my mother-in-law,' I thought while trying to summon the courage to let her know how I romantically felt about her.

Seemingly, with her fidgeting and continually crossing and uncrossing her legs, while intent on deliberately flashing me, she seemed just as nervous as I was. With her flashing me a quick glimpse of her naked pussy every time she crossed and uncrossed her legs, she was getting to me as much as I was obviously getting to her. A flashing move she must have practiced in her full-length mirror when sitting on her bed, every time she crossed and uncrossed her legs, she lifted the hem of her nightgown higher while pulling it down lower.

Making me even more sexually excited, I saw her glance down at my throbbing and pulsating bulge a couple of times. In the way that I was sitting in my chair with my foot on my chair and my leg up, I knew that she could clearly see the side of my exposed, naked prick through my open, pee hole. As if she was sexually interested and, seemingly, she was, she stared at my exposed prick in the way that I stared at what I could see of her exposed breasts through her sheer and sexy nightgown.

# # #

For an older woman, she was so pretty. She was so sexy. Discovering what I didn't want in a woman after being married to her daughter, with her mother living with me all of these months, I knew what I wanted in a woman now. What I wanted was her. I wanted Christine. Odd for me to admit but I wanted my mother-in-law. Willing to do anything to keep her, I was willing to do anything to have sex with her.

Nervously thinking about it first, I was eager to test the water. Tempted and determined to do so, I debated if I should ask her what I was thinking. Curious to know what her answer would be, yet, I didn't want to offend her. I didn't want to make her feel pressured or feel uncomfortable. Certainly, not wanting to ruin a good thing, I didn't want her to leave. I took a big gulp of my wine for courage before asking her my sexually charged, inappropriate question.

Before asking her the question, as if she was a stranger, I paused to look at her. I looked at her shoulder length brown hair. I looked at her brown eyes. I looked at her pretty face. Then, I looked at all that I could see of her naked body through her nightgown.

"Do you want to make out?"

As if the world suddenly stopped spinning, I stared at her staring back at me. As if her look was my mirror of instant judgment, she seemed taken aback. Admittedly, before blurting out what I was thinking, it sounded better in my head. Obviously, I was hoping that she'd say, yes. Instead, humiliating myself, I was embarrassed asking her such a sexual question, especially when not receiving the positive response that I had hoped to receive, I suddenly felt nakedly exposed and vulnerable.

'What was I thinking,' I thought? 'This is my mother-in-law and not some whore that I picked up in a bar and brought home for the night. How dare I solicit her for sex? With her my wife's mother, she deserves more respect than that. What's wrong with me?'

After making a fool of myself, clearly, her way of easing the tension of the moment, she laughed. She looked at me as if I was joking. Then, she looked at me confused before she looked at me with interest. Finally, for a brief instant, showing me the MILF of a woman that she was, a glimmer of sexual arousal crossed her face.

"Do I want to make out? With you? Seriously?" She laughed again. She stared at me while I stared at her. "What do you mean by making out?" As if she was my psychologist and I was her patient, she paused to analyze me. "Do you mean, kissing me? You want to kiss me?"

In the way that she was rapidly firing questions at me, I could tell that I made her nervous. Further, unless I was wrong and was totally off base, I could tell that she wanted to make out with me as much as I wanted to make out with her. Now that my sexual lust for her was out in the open, I felt better asking her my sexually, inappropriate question. I smiled and nodded my head with the sexual anticipation of kissing her.

"Yes, I'd love to kiss you," I said. "I'd love to know what it's like to kiss you."

As if she was pondering my question and as if her answer was there in her wine glass, as if she was a gypsy reading tea leaves, she stared down at her wine while continuing to ponder my question. Then, she looked up at me to ask me her question. Careful not to offend her or insult her, I needed to consider my answer before answering her.

"Now, why would you want to make out with me, an old woman, a woman who's old enough to be your mother?"

To be continued...

12