Living with My Mother-in-law Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From where he was standing, he knew that she could clearly see the side of his erect prick, his pubic hair, and part of his testicle. When he saw her staring at his open pee hole in the way that he stared down her opened nightgown top, instead of waiting for his cock to emerge and make a surprise appearance, he helped things along. He deliberately throbbed and pulsated his prick to purposefully fall from his pajama pee hole. In the way that she obviously wanted him to see her naked breasts, he wanted her to see his naked prick.

Finally, sticking straight out, his erect prick emerged from his pajamas. If she was sitting any closer, he would have hit her in the head with his big dick. As if she had never seen an erect cock before she stared up at his exposed, naked prick. He so wanted her to reach out her hand, wrap her fingers around his cock, and stroke him. He so wanted her to lean forward and take him in her mouth to suck him. When, she didn't stroke him or suck him, he sat beside her.

In the way that her naked breasts and naked tits were still clearly visible to him, his naked prick was still visible to her. He sat close enough to her to feel the heat of her body touching his. The first intimate contact with his mother-in-law, this was the closest that he ever sat next to her.

"I'd just like to know what it's like to kiss you," he said with a pause while confessing his real, sexual intention while staring in her big, brown eyes. "I'd like to know if there's anything there."

She looked at him confused.

"Anything there? What do you mean if there's anything there?"

He knew she knew what he meant because, no doubt, she was wondering the same thing. No doubt, she was wondering if there was anything there, too. No doubt, she was wondering what it would be like to kiss him, touch him, and feel him, in the way that he wondered what it would be like to kiss her, touch her, and feel her.

"A romantic connection," he said with hopefulness mixed with sexual excitement.

# # #

"I see," she said.

Now that his throbbing and pulsating, erect prick was out and begging for her hand, her mouth, and her pussy, she looked at him with suspicion as if I had a secret, sexual agenda. Obviously, with him having not much of a secret, sexual agenda, he wanted more than just a kiss. Obviously, he wanted and was expecting sex, forbidden sex between a mother-in-law and her son-in-law. He sexually wanted his wife's mother in the way that he never wanted his wife.

"Now, that you had sex with my daughter, you'd like to have sex with her mother. You'd like to compare the two. Is that it?" She laughed. "As if we're competing against one another, you want to see who gives the better blowjob. Is that it? Is that all this is? You want me to suck you. You want to cum in my mouth and watch me swallow you."

He shrugged.

"No, of course not. I mean, yes, of course, I'd love for you to suck me. I'd love to cum in your beautiful mouth and watch you swallow my cum," he said with a dirty and nervous, little laugh. "Yet, I assure you that you're not a contestant in my sexual game of mother and daughter sex. You're making more of this than it is. It's just a kiss, Christine. I'm just curious to know what it feels like to kiss you. I'm curious to know if you feel what I feel," I said.

She gave him a look of curiosity.

"And what do you feel," she asked?

Coming right to the point, he confessed his feeling for her.

"I think I may love you," he said.

As if he had just pulled out his prick and tried to stick it in her mouth, she looked at him with shocked surprised. In the way that she stared up at him with her big, brown eyes with her mouth dangling open, indeed, she made him want to stick his dick in her opened mouth. Imagining taking sexual control of her by taking her, she made him want to put a gentle hand to the back of her head, insert his erect prick in her mouth, and hump her mouth and fuck her face.

Then, not expecting her to reciprocate his sexual feelings with her surprised confession, without her even having to think about it, she confessed how she truly felt about him. Not expecting her to say what she said, he was happy that she said it. Now, with the both on the same sexual page, they were free to have sex.

"I think I love you, too," she said.

# # #

Not taking no for an answer, he leaned into her, gently turned her head with his fingertips, and kissed her. Roger kissed his mother-in-law. As if it was a stage kiss, their lips didn't move. Then, when she didn't push him away or pull away from him, something that he had always wanted to do and longed to do, he parted her lips with my tongue.

He French kissed his mother-in-law. He French kissed Christine. Kissing and kissing her, when she returned his French kiss with her wet kiss, he continued kissing her. He didn't stop kissing her. Probing her beautiful mouth with his tongue, he kissed her deeper. He kissed her more passionately. Then, he reached up to touch, feel, and grope her big breast through her nightgown.

Again, when she didn't push him away or stop him from feeling her big tit, he felt her other breast. As soon as he felt her breasts, her nipples erected and pushed against the palm of his hand. Now, knowing what she wanted was what he wanted, too, he fingered her nipples. While continuing to French kiss her, he pulled her nipples, turned her nipples, and twisted the nipples. He continued feeling her big tits while kissing her, French kissing her, as if she was his girlfriend and his lover, instead of his mother-in-law.

Then, removing her nightgown straps from her shoulders, he pushed her nightgown top down to her waist. With her still not stopping him from seeing her naked breasts and having his wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts, he fondled her naked tits while fingering her nipples. Then, he leaned down to suck her nipple, first one and then, the other.

While continuing to French kiss her, as if he was opening a safe where the family jewels were kept, he ever so slowly and gently raised the hem of her nightgown. Raising it to her waist, he exposed her naked pussy to his horny eyes. Then, going for broke, taking a chance that she wouldn't scream, slap my face, and or push him away, he fingered her pussy.

He couldn't believe that he was fingering his mother-in-law's naked pussy. He couldn't believe that he was fingerfucking Janice's mother. It took him a while to realize that he was masturbating Christine. With her obviously as horny and sexually frustrated as he was, it didn't take her long to cum. With his fingers buried deep in her pussy while wiggling her sexual arousal with his long, stiff fingers, she squeezed his arm when she suddenly and violently had a sexual orgasm.

He couldn't believe that he fingerfucked his mother-in-law. He masturbated his wife's mother. He gave Christine a sexual orgasm with his fingers. He was beside himself with sexual excitement. The start of new and exciting relationship, a long time coming, they, finally, just had sex. Then, as if she could read his mind, she asked him a magical question.

# # #

"Would you like me to suck you," she asked while staring up at him with those big, beautiful, brown eyes?

Unable to speak, he couldn't answer her. Instead, he watched her hand reach down for his already exposed and already erect prick. He watched her finger the head of his cock with her fingertips. Then, he watched her slowly stroke him while she continued staring up at him. With her such a sexy bitch, his mother-in-law was masturbating him. He couldn't believe that she was stroking his erect prick.

"I'll blow you, if you'd like," she said asking him again if he wanted her to give him oral sex.

Flabbergasted, he couldn't answer her. If it wasn't enough that they were having sex, his MILF of a mother-in-law offered to give him oral sex. Surprised that his wife's mother sucked cock, without having to twist her arm, beg her, and plead for her to blow me, as he had to do with her daughter, he couldn't believe that Christine offered and willingly volunteered to give him a blowjob.

"You may even cum in my mouth," she said giving him a sexy look while slowly sliding her tongue across her lips. "I swallow. You may even give me a cum bath. I'd love for you to cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts," she said. "It's been a long time since I've had a hard, erect cock in my mouth. The men my age aren't very hard. Unable to fuck, they're rather soft."

Finally, able to speak, he told Christine what he wanted her to do.

"Yes, I'd love for you to suck me. I'd love to cum in your mouth. I'd love to watch you swallow my cum. I'd love to give you a cum bath," he said. "I love you, Christine," he said while watching his prick disappear in her mouth. "I love you. I really do love you."

They retired to his bedroom where they made love. Then, giving her another sexual orgasm with his cock, he fucked her. Then, she sucked him. He not only ejaculated in her pussy but also, he ejaculated in her mouth, too. Then, saving some cum for a cum bath, he ejaculated all over her pretty face, in her shoulder length, brown hair, and across her big tits.

Having sex every morning and every evening two years, they remained lovers for the next twenty-years until her death. As if she was already dead to her, her daughter never called, texted, e-mailed, or visited. She didn't even attend the funeral. What daughter doesn't attend her mother's funeral?

Yet, he gave her a great send off. He surrounded her with what friends she had left, and with those people who really loved her. They played music and served food and drinks. Making a party of it, he made her death a celebration of life instead of a requiem of death.

THE END

12