All Comments on 'Living with My Nieces'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
keairankeairanalmost 15 years ago
Nice

However, I've lived in the south my entire life, and have yet to run into anyone that talks like that. Yes, they use y'all and younguns and you-uns and stuff like that, but not like you used it. Erotic story though, the language was a little off though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Petticoat Junction lives!

Ah, Petticoat Junction. It was almost like HeeHaw meets Charlie's Angels. Bobby Jo was always my favorite as a teenager.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Beginning

You're on a roll here, Mr Petersunn. But please think about all of the other things he could be called on to do with these young fraulein.

Perhaps one is sick and he must taking her temperature. Of course rectal manner. If she cannot go to the bathroom, he must carry her there like little girl, and lift up her skirt ... where will this go?

Spanking is best. But will he not do more anal?? I loved to hear the 'pop' as he comes out. Perhaps also she need an enema?

Will one of the pee herself prettily???

Rolph

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 14 years ago
This was just fun and could be every man's dream.

I once had a similar situation but only for a couple of nights in NY and only one girl. Variety would be nice, but I surely enjoyed all the things this girl did to me. She had been a girlfriend (among others) when I worked in Phila. I left for Pgh and a new job, and she left to become an airline stewardess. I went to NY to a convention and she came to visit me, and visit me, and visit me. I know it's not the same, but that's the memory I have from reading your story. Well, anyway, thanks for the eroticism and the fun. It is a real twist for a guy to be able to relax and have the meal delivered to his door (bed), to have to oblige the girl instead of having to work for it. It's still wonderful to have my wife come over to me to remove my "thing" and pleasure me. There's probably nothing that makes a guy feel more wanted, and this guy had three of them. Wow! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great stuff...

Ever pitch this stuff to playboy? It's classy enough for them... Since playboy is going down maybe this is exactly what it needs!!! once again... great stuff.

darkendwooddarkendwoodalmost 12 years ago
Great story

I hope you write more like this, or turn this into a a series

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

Petersunn, you are far and away the best writer on Literotica, and the most erotic.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 10 years ago
Very Inspiring.

The action was great, but I must reiterate what the first commenter said. I'm a native of the Mississippi Delta, about as southern American (by the grace of God) as you can get, and most of your country idioms and expressions were so exaggerated you'd have had my kin laughing themselves sick, assuming they didn't take offense and whup your ass.

Even though not many of us would have cared how those gals from the Shady Rest talked.

allamagioneallamagioneover 10 years ago

So playful and so erotic! A favorite for sure. Thanks for sharing your talents.

bozorinobozorinoover 8 years ago
Unbelieveably Great

One of my top favorite authors, you write so damn well. Every story is wonderful with interesting, likable characters who are caught up in mischief of one sort or another.

The action never rushes, but builds slowly and gradually to an erotic climax.

In addition every story is somewhat different (unless it is a series) with plenty of imagination and well written dialogues, few spelling errors, or typos.

Way above even the best on Literotica.

Thanks !

TrollTureTrollTureover 5 years ago
Some confusion

I liked this quite a bit.

A little confusing though, because the author sometimes lost track of which girl was which.

HM8485HM8485over 5 years ago
To all the linguistic experts who criticized the dialog.

I grew up in the Midwest, but have lived in the deep south (Alabama) and travelled in the area. As a child, many of my neighbors had migrated from West Virginia, southwestern Pennsylvania, and Eastern Kentucky. The dialects are distinctly different, with some similarities. The author did a fine job of capturing the patois of the coal mining towns. Your criticism was not really appropriate, nor did it add anything to this well written and enjoyable bit of erotic fantasy. Kudos to the author who has quite a bibliography if you check his profile. I intend to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Should continue with additional chapters. Would be interesting if he gets them all with child. Lol. TY.

Rapier875Rapier87510 months ago

Great story - dreadfully disappointing ending though.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Almost lost me at the blackmail bit. Pretty sure I would have told Billie to enjoy the rest of her bath, I'll be going for a walk, and the four of us will discuss alternate accommodations once your sisters get back from the show.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous