Living with My Nieces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, just as suddenly, the lovely white moon was lowered back into the clouds of suds as Billie Jo raised her head out of the water. But, she wasn't done rinsing. With her eyes closed due to the soapy water dripping down her face, she gingerly turned around in the tub to again face him, soapy water and bubbles now falling along those snowy white jiggle mounds.

Maybe he should perhaps help steady them? He reached out and gently grasped hold of her wriggling boobs.

"Uncle Paul!" Billie Jo yipped at the surprising feel of her uncle's hands grasping her tits.

"I don't want my niece to slip and fall in the tub, you know," he explained.

Billie Jo giggled. "That's mighty gallant of you, Uncle Paul. I'll let papa know you took real good care of his little girl."

Well, that was certainly better than telling on him. He grinned as he fondled her boobs as she got all turned around.

"Make some room," she said, brushing him away, "I need to rinse now on this side."

It did make sense. The water was now thick with shampoo on her side of the tub. He spread apart his legs as best he could, which really wasn't much given the constraints of the tub.

As soon as Billie Jo's face hit the water she moved forward to slide her mouth down over Paul's dick.

Paul lurched sharply in the tub, almost slipping down under the water. He had never experienced a girl giving him a blow job under water and it was a rather shocking and jarring sensation. "Billie Jo!" he gasped, but obviously to no avail as she could no longer hear him. Of course, it wasn't the case that he would really object to having his niece's mouth on his dick, particularly as Billie Jo was clearly very, very good with her lips and tongue.

And it was particularly impressive that she was doing it underwater. Billie Jo though had always been good at swimming long distances underwater (Betty Jo was even better). Her lungs were apparently quite strong. For a moment Paul wondered if breast size had something to do with lung capacity, but he quickly rejected such a ridiculous idea, and he settled back in the hot, slippery, soothing tub of soapy water as he gazed upon the upraised hillocks of Billie Jo's bottom poking out beyond the bubbles, basking in the pleasure of her tongue washing the troubles away from the knob of his dick. Nieces can be so sweet to their uncles, so caring. An uncle can almost be like a daddy.

Billie Jo could not, of course, keep that up for ever. She did eventually rise up, and rather quickly so, gasping for breath, her breasts heaving with each gulp of air, soapy water falling down the deep slopes of her breasts. Paul so much wanted to fuck them. They would be so slippery and slick right now. He in fact was tempted to suddenly just stand up, clasp them in his hands, and slide his dick up in between them and all the way back to her mouth.

But, before he could do so Billie Jo announced, "Okay then, yer turn." She rubbed away the water from her eyes, reached for the shampoo, and then suddenly pulled his face into her slippery soft wet boobs so that she could lather up his hair.

Paul had his hair cut within the neighborhood at one of the better hair salons. It was a place where women got their hair cut and styled. He much preferred that over barbers. Barbers just seemed to know only one way to cut a man's hair, whereas stylists were skilled at providing just the precise cut that he wanted. Plus, getting your hair washed beforehand by a pretty woman with large breasts was always a nice bonus. Many a time he enjoyed the occasional bump of a boob against his shoulder or even his face. Well, this shampoo by Billie Jo put his hair stylists all to shame. He was lost in the wonderful world of Billie Jo's soft, squishy, slippery, spongy bubbly boobs. She not only didn't mind him rubbing and kneading his face around and around all over those delightful mammaries, she encouraged his rude and impertinent behavior through her vigorous lathering of his hair.

"Now, we just gotta get this hair all spic and span, don't we Uncle Paul."

"Yes'um," he mumbled, his voice heavily muffled by Billie Jo's fleshy jugs.

When she was done she pushed him away and instructed, "Alright then, spin around and rinse it out." She edged back to give him room.

He felt like laughing but she seemed to be quite serious. He carefully turned, trying not to cause any water to slip over the edge of the tub, and then bent over to thrust his head below the surface, just like she had down.

He was not particularly excited about lifting up and exposing his bottom as she had done for him. He seriously doubted that she would like to have a comparably close-up view of his middle-aged ass. He did his best to avoid having to do so, albeit it wasn't that easy to get his face down in deep without lifting up his butt part way.

Billie Jo grasped hold of his ass and lifted it for him, much to his embarrassment, which soon escalated.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

She got in three good slaps before his head sprung out of the water and his butt splashed back in, causing quite a bit of water to flood over the edge and onto the floor.

"Hey!" Paul objected.

"You just got a good whoop ass!" Billie Jo laughed.

"I didn't do that to you!"

"No, I reckon you did, but I think that was quite a few years ago. I was just reapin' my revenge."

Paul had no memory of ever spanking any of his nieces, but he didn't argue with her about it.

Billie Jo instructed, "Now turn around and give yourself a good rinse over here."

Her smiled broadened as he again carefully reversed direction in the tub. As he made his way around she spread open her legs, as best she could, waiting for his rinse.

He felt he knew what was expected of him. He got onto his knees, his erection again poking out through the suds like a periscope looking for a target to launch a torpedo. Once in position he took a deep breath and literally dived down to her cunnie.

He knew it wouldn't be that easy. He didn't have the lung capacity of a country girl, and it was even harder than he had expected. As he pressed his mouth against her soft, slippery cunt lips and extended his tongue air quickly escaped from his lungs and bubbled up while water rushed in. He pulled his head from the water, coughing out the soapy water that had slipped into his lungs.

"Try again, Uncle Paul. This time I'll help."

He took another deep breath and dove back down, and was instantly greeted by the feel of Billie Jo's hands on his head, holding him under the water, pressing his face hard against her cunt. The trick was to just use her lips, keeping his lips pressed hard against the girl's fleshy natural washers. They did provide a rather nice watertight seal. Billie Jo also took the opportunity to use her fingers to help work the lather from his hair as she ground his face against her cunt. "Yes, that's much better," she sighed to nobody in particular.

Paul found it almost as pleasurable as his niece. His lips had not touched those of a young lady for many years, and these were no ordinary lips. These were the cunnie lips of his niece, the girl he had babysat and bathed so many years ago. It was perhaps taboo, but maybe that was in part what made it so especially exciting. Without much thought to his safety, present or future, he ground his lips against her stiff nub, although he soon found that he really needed a breath of air and that wasn't going to be found in her cunt, no matter how far in he slipped his tongue.

Billie Jo didn't want to drown him, nor did she want to be cruel. But she did keep him down there longer than he would have on his own. He apparently didn't appreciate what a real good rinse he needed. And, the way he struggled in her hands only added to the pleasure his writhing mouth provided against her lips and stiffened nub.

But, she did eventually let him up.

He quickly extracted his head, gasping for breath, and splashing even more water out of the tub. Billie Jo laughed at the sight. "I reckon you city boys just don't get much practice divin' for muff, do y'all."

"No, no," he gasped, at least not that way.

Billie Jo asked as she slid closer to him, "Well, what shall we do now, Uncle Paul, now that we're all clean and sparkly?" She rose a bit out of the tub to climb on top of her uncle.

They had not, of course, gotten a thorough bathing, but that didn't seem especially important at the moment. Paul fell back against the edge of the tub, extending his legs, lying prone beneath the water and suds, the crown of his cock appearing just above the few suds that remained, like a mushroom growing out of a pond.

Billie Jo's mountainous boobs were now towering above him, slowly swinging like true udders. He wondered how many men had suckled those breasts. He felt jealous of every one of them. Youth is so wasted on the young. Would they appreciate them as much as he?

Billie Jo reached into the water to grasp hold of Paul's dick and perched her shiny shaved cunnie right above it.

Paul could not help thinking that her parents, as well as his own, would most certainly not approve of this. Well, maybe her's would. He had heard those stories about carnal relationships among blood relatives within the mountains of Appalachia. But, he immediately felt guilty for having such a thought. He clearly was not in a position to be passing such judgments.

"You will not speak of this to your father...or your sisters?" He had to ask, to be sure. He seriously doubted that the three of them could keep such a secret and, besides, Bobbie Jo and Betty Jo would obviously be quite appalled and shocked. This was perhaps not too surprising, given Billie Jo's flirtatious, boy-crazy nature, but it would not sleep well with the two younger sisters, perhaps even not with himself that night.

Billie Jo smiled down at him, her lips hugging the tip of his dick.

He couldn't tell if she was smiling mischievously or reassuringly.

She made a cross across her lovely left breast. "It'll be our little secret, Uncle Paul."

He smiled back as Billie Jo began to lower her cunnie onto his cock, slowly taking his dick up into the very deliciously warm and wet, clinging folds of her cunt. She also leaned forward and brought the nipple of one of those voluminous breasts to his lips. "You just suckle on niece's teat like a good little uncle while she gives yer wiener an ole fashioned humpin'."

Paul had never made love to a woman while lying in a bathtub. There was really something quite primally satisfying about it, his whole body engulfed by the warm water while his cock was similarly absorbed by the even warmer flesh of Billie Jo's wet cunt. It was like having sex within a womb. He sucked and nibbled on Billie Jo's nipple like a very hungry boy.

Billie Jo teased him. "My gracious, don't you get enough milk in the big city, Uncle Paul?"

Paul responded by bringing both hands into the action, grasping hold of those mountainous flesh pillows, squeezing and pawing them like he was back in high school.

Billie Jo gasped with delight as she felt her uncle's cock slide all the way up inside. She so much enjoyed the feel of a good hard dick inside her, and this one was all the more special, being kinfolk and all. It seemed only natural that being within the same family would make for a naturally better fit of dick and cunt. It was like they were cut from the same cloth.

She wrapped her arms around Paul's neck, pressed her breast more tightly against his mouth, and slowly began to hump her Uncle Paul's hard, stiff dick. She whispered into his ear, "Thanks so much for lettin' us stay here, Uncle Paul."

"My pleasure," Paul gasped, reluctantly releasing his lips from her stiff nip. "Really, it's been no problem at all." He tried to return her thrusts but he was fairly tightly pinned down into the tub. He shifted his lips to the other nipple.

"The family really needs to git together more often, don't you think?" Billie Jo released an arm from around Paul's neck to slip her hand down into the water, down to her clit. She so much liked to have her button pinched and diddled when her cunnie was being plunged.

"Yes, yes, most definitely," Paul exclaimed, finding the propriety of her words contrasting so strongly with the lewdness of her actions. It was like her mouth and cunt were on two different persons.

"It's important for the family not to drift apart," she gasped. "They need to stay in touch, in contact, for the good of the clan," she gasped as she humped and humped his cock, water again splashing over the edges of the tub.

"Oh yes, yes," Paul moaned, burying his face again in those warm, wet, squishy pillows as every inch of his dick was being squeezed and stroked by the even warmer, wetter, and squishier flesh of Billie Jo's sweet young cunt.

"Maybe you could cum to Pixley next summer, Uncle Paul." Her face was contorting with the intensity of her arousal, her excitement, with her effort to continue to speak so nonchalantly as she hungrily and lustfully fucked her uncle's cock. "We could go skinny dippin'." The rate of her thrusts were increasing dramatically, now humping and pumping him with considerable frenzy and force. "Wouldn't that be gooder'n grits!"

"Fuck yes!" Paul gushed, as did the water from the tub and his cum from his dick, his dick jerking and twitching within his niece's clutching, twitching cunt.

"Oh Uncle Paul," Billie Jo sighed as she felt her orgasm sweep through her as well. "Kinfolk is everythin'," she moaned as her body shuddered and shivered within his arms.

They held each other tightly as they were both washed by the waves and tides of their orgasms: Paul feeling his dick repeatedly squirt and spurt his semen deep up inside his niece's quim; Billie Jo smiling with even deeper satisfaction as she felt his cock unload his seed within her. She did so much enjoy the feel of a man releasing his load deep up inside her young womanhood. It just felt so right, and so much more so being all within the family. She never felt closer to her uncle than she did right now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Wake up! Wake up!"

"What? Who? What time is it?" Paul tried to pull his mind from its deep slumber. He always found it difficult to wake up in the morning. The very beginning was the worst time of the day. He would always remain in bed for a number of minutes with his eyes still closed, trying to get his mind awake enough to open them, and when that was accomplished he would still just stare at the ceiling for awhile, so much not wanting to have to haul himself out of bed.

He wondered why was he always so tired in the morning. It did probably have something to do with staying up too late. It didn't seem so late when he was in high school, but apparently he was growing old. How odd to feel that way. Well, it probably didn't help that his nieces were keeping him up even later, and apparently one of them was now even trying to get him to get up even earlier in the morning. But why? Did she want some pancakes or something? "What time is it?" he asked groggily. It sure didn't feel like the morning.

"It's about 1 in the mornin'," Betty Jo said. "I had a nightmare."

"What?"

"I couldn't sleep. Can't I just stay here with you for a spell?"

The sleepiness was beginning to dissipate. His mind was becoming clearer, as was the image of Betty Jo standing beside his bed, in her PJ's, which were rather strikingly cute, if not odd. She was wearing flannel hunting PJ's. Well, they weren't PJ's for hunters. They just had pictures of rabbits, raccoons, possums, squirrels, and rifles all over them.

"Betty Jo, you're eighteen years old. You're too old to be afraid of nightmares. Geeez!" The irritation in his voice was rather evident. Perhaps in the morning he would feel bad about being so curt with her, but not right now. Right now he just wanted to get back to sleep, but he felt so irritated that he probably would have some difficulty, and then would be so tired when he did in fact have to get up, later this same morning.

"You used to let me sleep with you when I had nightmares."

"Go to bed!"

Betty Jo didn't really have a nightmare. She was just using that as an excuse to wake up her uncle. But, that ploy clearly wasn't working. "I can't sleep with Billie Jo. She snores."

Paul wouldn't know. Perhaps she did. "Well, honey, you can sleep on the couch." He did wonder why this was the first time she had brought this up. Wouldn't Billie Jo have been snoring all of the prior nights? And, why didn't it bother Bobbie Jo? But, still, he did appreciate that it had to be difficult for the three girls to share the same bed. They might have done that when they were kids, but not as young adults.

"The couch? That's so uncomfortable, Uncle Paul. Can't I just stay here...with you?"

No way! It was bad enough to have had sex with Billie Jo, but at least she was the oldest one, the most mature. Betty Jo might be eighteen but she was the child of the bunch. Not only would Billie Jo probably feel betrayed, but she would also likely be incensed over his exploitation of her younger sister, the babe of the family.

Of course, this was all assuming that Betty Jo did in fact have such intentions, which was a rather presumptuous assumption. Perhaps it was all just within his imagination, and a rather perverse one at that. Having had sex with her older sister had contaminated his perception of Betty Jo. Heck, he didn't even know if Betty Jo was dating yet. Well, of course she was, but still, she had always been such a tomboy, far from the typical girl.

"Betty Jo, I don't think your sisters would approve of such a thing, of your sharing a bed with me."

"I'll sleep way down yonder on the other side. You won't even know I'm there, I promise."

Paul shook his head, not to express his refusal but rather his reluctance, his sense of resignation. He knew that it wasn't really fair to force the girls to all sleep in one bed, and Betty Jo did have the short end of the stick in having to be in the center. Plus, frankly, the couch was actually a very poor alternative.

But, still, could she keep this secret from the two sisters? Then again, nothing was going to happen. There would be no reason to keep it a secret. Billie Jo might get suspicious but they knew that Betty Jo wouldn't lie to them, nor perhaps could she even do so.

"Alright, alright," Paul reluctantly acquiesced.

"Oh goody!" Betty Jo loudly exclaimed, clapping her hands in joy.

"Shhhh," Paul admonished her. "You'll wake your sisters." That was actually unlikely. There was quite a distance between his bedroom and the guest room; in between was the joint bathroom. He was more troubled by the fact that her loud gaiety was waking him up even further. "Now, get into bed and go to sleep. I have to get up early."

"Yes sir," Betty Jo replied.

Paul did not immediately go back to sleep. He watched her scamper around to the other side of the bed with a big grin on her face. She did look awfully cute in her PJ's and pigtails, and he could not help noticing how her boobs bounded around beneath the flannel shirt. She apparently did not wear a brassiere underneath her PJ top. His dick swelled within his own pajama bottoms. He had taken off his underwear, not anticipating further visual pleasures while in bed. Apparently he had been wrong about that. Young ladies can be rather unpredictable.

Betty Jo quickly climbed under the covers, giggling as she kicked her legs beneath them. "Oh this is so much better, Uncle Paul! I'm just snug as a bug in a mama's rug." She rolled over to lie facing him. "Do you remember when we last shared a bed?"

He did indeed recall. It was also when she was having nightmares, so she claimed. He wondered if she was lying back then. She reportedly did have a crush on him when she was little.