Living With My Sexy Mother-in-Law

Story Info
Man is tempted by his fiancé's mother.
7.3k words
4.44
68.7k
93

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/17/2024
Created 02/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Background:

Recently I became engaged to one of the most beautiful women on the planet. My fiancé, Katie, is absolute knockout. She is 27 years old, 5'4, 104 pounds, with an athletically toned body, decent sized breasts, and a great little tushy. We had dated for about two years prior to getting engaged. Katie is very family oriented so I spent a decent amount of time getting to know her family.

Katie's dad is an engineer. He is a great worker but pretty dull otherwise, and the complete opposite of romantic.

Katie's mom, Kayla, is an absolute knockout. They say if you want to know how your wife will age over time, get a good look at her mom. Kayla could be a model. So many older, even married, men flirt with her. Some have literally begged to go on a date with her, despite her being married and with kids.

Kayla is about 5'5, 112 pounds, also athletically toned, but with absolutely huge breasts. Katie told me that she had a plastic surgery procedure done not too long ago to make them bigger. Aside from the boobs, Katie and Kayla look extremely similar. It's possible to mistake them for sisters rather than mother and daughter. The way they do their hair, makeup, and nails is all the exact same.

Kayla is close to 25 years older than me, but that does not change the fact that I can openly admit she has turned me on multiple times before. All men know what I am talking about. Sometimes a beautiful, mature woman is more arousing than a beautiful young woman.

She dresses like she is in her twenties. Very tight tank tops are commonly worn, as well as tight, sexy leggings. Anytime we have gone to the pool or beach she always wears tiny two-piece bikinis that her boobs practically fall out of.

Kayla is also a very devout Christian woman. She tries to treat and spoil everyone as if they were her own child. She is genuinely one of the nicest women I know.

As I was getting to know the family, Katie told me that her mom is very affectionate. I found this to be a major perk to the hangouts I would have with her parents. Kayla gave out many hugs and kisses and would give small pecks on the lips from time to time.

The more I got to know her parents, the more I started receiving treatment like I was part of the family. I loved every bit of this. I eventually started getting the small kisses Kayla would give to everyone, including the small pecks on the lips. That was the best perk of all.

Katie recently received a job offer to work in the same city as the rest of her family. This made her mother especially happy as the whole family would now be together.

This made me happy for two reasons. First, Katie and I bought a new house for us to move into that was going to be a brand-new build. It was already estimated to take a year to be completed. This meant that we would be living with Katie's parents until it was ready.

Second, I worked from home and I knew Kayla did not work. She was a stay-at-home housewife. This meant I would get to see her a lot, especially with what Katie's hours were. Katie is a nurse, and has some day shifts but also works some night shifts. I knew this would give me some good chances to bond with the rest of the family, and I was especially excited to bond with her mother.

Part 1:

The day Katie and I moved into her parent's house, Kayla greeted us both with a huge hug and kiss, talking about how much fun everything was going to be. She was wearing a very tight t-shirt with no bra, as I could see her nipples peeking through, and very tight leggings. Her leggings not only made her butt pop in the back, but also produced the slightest camel toe in the front. I felt my cock hardening just a little in my jeans and had to adjust after saying hello.

Katie's parents were traditional in the way that we were forced to sleep in separate bedrooms while living under their roof since we were not married yet. This was definitely a bummer, but I knew that having a room to myself can always have some perks of its own, so I tried to look at the situation optimistically.

Once we were unpacked and finished having dinner it was time for a family movie. I knew that Kayla had one specific seat on the couch that she always sat in. I seized my opportunity to sit directly next to that seat as if I didn't know where people typically sit.

My plan worked perfectly. Kayla sat to my right and Katie came and sat on my left. I was in the smack middle of two breath takingly beautiful women. Katie's dad always sat in a recliner and always seemed to keep to himself. He would tire out quickly and go up to bed pretty early.

That finally left Katie, Kayla, and I sitting on the couch. Katie had been dozing off on my shoulder, while I was talking with her mom about life and how it will be exciting to move closer to them.

As we made mindless small talk, I put my hand closer to Kayla's and she took the bait and grabbed my hand with hers. I also took the opportunity to make sure our fingers were interlocked and started rubbing my thumb back and forth over hers. She didn't seem to notice this at all sadly. I still loved it nonetheless.

Once we were done talking, we said goodnight to each other. Kayla leaned in and gave me a small, quick kiss on my lips and said to just let her know if I need anything and then she went off to bed. I woke up Katie and told her she should be getting off to bed too since she had work the next day.

I went to my room loving what had happened, even though it was all very small and innocent. I had no troubles going to sleep that night.

Katie woke me up that next day early in the morning. She was dressed for work in her nursing uniform. She looked amazing. She had on a navy blue nursing dress with white pantyhose. Her makeup was on point and her light pink lipstick went perfectly with her blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Good morning baby," Katie said, as she hopped on my bed and gave me a big kiss.

"Good morning to you too. You look absolutely stunning. There is no way patients and other coworkers will be able to keep their eyes off of you," I said back softly.

"You're just biased! I don't look that great. It's just a uniform," Katie replied.

"Oh, but yes you do," I quickly responded, as I gave her another kiss.

Katie started rubbing her feet that were encased by her white opaque pantyhose up and down my leg as we snuggled and I immediately started getting an erection. Katie noticed also as she reached her hand down to my briefs and gave my hardening cock a squeeze.

"Somebody is awfully excited," she said.

I laughed and said, "Oh you have no idea."

Katie smiled and then said, "You know.....I don't have to leave for work for another thirty minutes."

No more words needed to be said. I quickly embraced her with a big hug and a deep kiss. I slid my tongue into Katie's mouth. She moaned in approval and began squeezing my cock again. She pulled away from the kiss so she could take my briefs off and then gave me one more kiss on my lips before she started kissing her way down to fully erect cock.

She licked her lips once before she kissed the tip of my penis. She then kissed down each side of cock. Finally, she put the first half of my cock into her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down. I groaned thinking about how amazing her warm saliva felt with her glistening pink lips locked around my cock.

Katie proceeded from having half of my cock in her mouth to having all seven inches. She bobbed up and down at a faster pace. I looked down at her. She looked so beautiful in her nursing outfit and pantyhose. The thought of doing this with such an innocent nurse made my cock even harder than it already was.

Katie then started producing more and more warm saliva each time she sucked up and down the entire length of my which felt absolutely heavenly. I was waiting for the right time to pull her up so I could slip her pantyhose down and insert my cock deep inside of her.

That's when the unexpected happened. I was closing my eyes while receiving this amazing blowjob. Then I pictured Kayla, and how her nipples were slightly showing through her tight t-shirt that she wore yesterday. I pictured the slight camel toe that was visible with the leggings that she wore. And then I finally pictured what it would be like if it was Kayla that had woken me up and was the who had her mouth wrapped around my cock and was bobbing up and down on it.

That was not the right thought to have. Once that thought went through my mind, I had reached the point of no return. My orgasm came out of nowhere and I shot ropes of cum deep into Katie's mouth. Katie continued to bob up and down slowly until my orgasm had completely subsided.

She looked up at me smiling and then I saw her take a big gulp and swallow all of the cum that had just accumulated inside of her mouth.

"Wow baby! That was a little unexpected. Normally you last a lot longer than that!" Katie exclaimed.

"I am so sorry. I don't know what came over me. Your technique was just flawless," I responded, as I was starting to feel guilty.

"Don't worry about it. I will make sure we have an outstanding round two as soon as I get home from work," Katie said, as she leaned in and gave me a big kiss.

She looked down at her watch and said "I really should be getting a move on though. I don't want to be late on my first day."

I nodded and said, "Have the best day sweetie. You'll do great. I love you."

I collected myself once she left. I knew Katie and I would have amazing sex later tonight. We always do.

Part 2:

I decided to get an early start on the day after that. I woke up, showered, had a quick breakfast, and then got on my laptop to start getting some work done.

As I was working on my laptop, I heard Kayla start coming down the stairs. She almost made my jaw drop. She had on a big light brown turtle neck sweater that was obviously meant to have a loose fit. She paired it with a very tight black leather skirt, that was very short, and had on brown pantyhose with black leather boots. Her hair and makeup looked amazing.

"I'm already late!" Kayla exclaimed. "I have to attend this church meeting but it shouldn't take too long. I'll be back in a few hours."

"That sounds good, I'll just be here. Have fun. You look amazing by the way," I said.

"You are too kind. I absolutely hate this skirt. I wanted to wear it to be nice because Katie's dad bought it for me. But he must have gotten it from the children's section of the mall! It is not comfortable!" she shouted, laughing as she rushed to get her purse and car keys.

"Well, you still look amazing, no matter how much discomfort you're in," I said, trying to be funny.

She chuckled and then said, "Well thank you. I hope you have a productive work day. I'll be back soon and we can hang out and do something fun once you get finished with everything you have on your to-do list."

She then ran over and gave me a quick hug and kiss on my cheek and then hurried out the door.

This motivated me to get all of my work done as soon as possible. I honestly didn't have that much, so the timing should be perfect. I worked for the next several hours in my room so that I wouldn't be distracted by Karla once she got home.

Kayla got back to the house about an hour before I finished the work I needed to get done for the day. Once I was finally finished, I swung by the bathroom to make sure I looked as good as I could and then went out towards the kitchen so I could talk with her.

When I got to the kitchen my jaw actually did drop this time. Kayla was wearing her big and loose light brown sweater with nothing else on except for her brown pantyhose. I loved this quality about her and she definitely passed it on to her daughter. When they were tired of wearing something they did not enjoy, it came off quick.

"Sorry for how I look sweetie. I just cannot stand that skirt, I felt like it was crushing my hip bones," Kayla said, while laughing.

"Oh, you do not have to worry about me. I still think you look great regardless," I said while trying to look at her with my mouth closed. She even sat like someone in their twenties would. She had one of her feet under her butt while she was gliding her other foot back and forth against the floor. The way the sun beamed in through the windows and made her nylon legs and feet look glittery was magical.

"My feet are also killing me! Those boots, while cute, are not comfortable at all to walk around in," Kayla said.

I quickly seized an opportunity that I saw and said, "I would be happy to rub your feet for you on the couch once we get finished with lunch. Maybe we can look for a fun movie or tv show to watch together and just unwind and relax for a bit."

"That sounds lovely dear. I would absolutely love to. You are so sweet. I got so lucky to have you be the one to become my future son-in-law," she said.

"We both got lucky. I could not have dreamed up a better mother-in-law," I quickly said.

Kayla and I both smiled at each other. We ate a quick lunch and then I went over to the couch. I put on a murder mystery show that Kayla typically enjoys watching. I wanted something good on that would distract her so I could run my hands over all over her legs and feet.

Once Kayla had finished the dishes, she came over to join me. She propped a pillow up on the couch so she could recline back and lay across the couch with her feet in my lap. I immediately went to work on her feet. Rubbing her arches, her heels, and then working on each individual toe. I loved the way her feet felt in pantyhose. I can openly admit I have thing for nylons and leggings. They are an instant turn on for me.

"That feels amazing baby, you're going to start putting me to sleep," she said. I saw her begin to close her eyes and she looked like she was actually starting to doze off. I tested her a little bit. I shook one of her feet as if I was trying to get her attention and she gave me no response at all.

I then switched from massaging her feet to massaging her ankles and then starting moving my hands up and down each of her legs. I gave her knee a little squeeze and shake again to see if I could get any reaction, but got nothing.

I then progressed a little higher and shifted my whole body a little closer to her so I could start massaging her thighs. I went up and down each thigh with long strokes and eventually dared myself enough to slip one hand under the bottom of sweater. I then went ever so slightly higher until I could feel that I was high enough under her sweater to be touching her waist.

I gave Kayla another tap trying to stir her but praying I got no reaction. Thankfully, she was still asleep. She shifted just a little bit though, uncrossing her legs and parting them a little. This opened up a possibility for me.

Her sweater was just loose enough that I might be able to lift it and take a peak underneath. I was hoping to see what kind of panties she was wearing. I went for it and gave the sweater a quick lift.

I was absolutely in shock to see that she was not wearing any panties at all. I was able to see a small glimpse of her gorgeous pussy that was encased by her pantyhose. I could tell that she shaved her pubic hair but it was not completely shaven. Her pubic hair formed a perfect looking upside triangle that ran down to her beautiful vagina.

The sun beamed in and was shining on her crotch, illuminating everything I had been wanting to see. Then I noticed something. It was a slight smell that began to creep into my nose and then I focused in harder on her crotch and noticed the smallest little wet spot.

My head started spinning. Had she been awake this whole time? Regardless, she was clearly horny and turned-on.

Kayla then groaned and moved her legs around. I quickly let go of her sweater and she opened her eyes.

"I must have drifted off for a little bit. I'm so sorry, I'm just really tired," She said.

"No worries at all, I'm glad you did. You deserve to relax and get a good nap in," I replied.

"I think I'm going to go upstairs and get into the bed and finish my nap there. You should take a nap too sweetie," Kayla then got up and leaned in for a big hug. She gave me another peck on my lips but this one lingered for a half a second longer than the other ones typically did. I loved every second of it. I almost wanted a second kiss but before I could say anything she started heading up the stairs slowly. Once she was at the top she turned around and gave me a smile and then slowly walked away, toward to her room.

I figured that since Kayla was no longer accessible until her nap was over that I might as well get some laundry done since I had procrastinated some of my basic home chores. The laundry machine was in a room directly next to Kayla's room. I put my dirty clothes into a little basket and took them upstairs.

As I was passing Kayla's room, I swore I heard a moaning sound. I set my laundry basket down and tip toed up to her door and put my ear to it. I was right! Kayla was moaning and I heard something moving around that was buzzing. It hit me that she was masturbating in there with a vibrator. I listened until I heard her finish with an even louder moan. Pictures were playing in my head about what she must have looked like having an orgasm.

I quickly ran back, picked up my laundry and threw it into the washer and then ran back to my room because it was time for me to masturbate. I closed my eyes and pictured what Kayla looked like in the kitchen, wearing just a sweater and pantyhose. Then I pictured the sun beaming down on her while she slept on the couch and gave me an upskirt view of her wet pussy.

"Hey there stud, you need a hand?" Katie asked to me. She was standing by my door watching me stroke my cock. She was still in her navy nursing uniform with her white pantyhose on and she was beginning to touch herself.

"I would love a hand. Actually, I may need something else besides your hand," I replied, giving Katie a wink.

She ran over to me and gave me a big kiss. I told her how much I missed her and we proceeded to have a very nice and long sex session. I had so much sexual energy built up that I made Katie squirt and have an orgasm that caused her to scream a little. My orgasm came shortly after hers and ended with me shooting a lot of sperm deep into her womb. We both kissed and held each other for a little while. Then we showered together before we got ready for dinner with her parents.

Part 3:

About a week had gone by and sadly not much had happened that was exciting, other than more frequent pecks on the lips from Kayla. It seemed like we could just about hug and give a small kiss to each other for no particular reason at all. It still wasn't like the one kiss she had given me before she left to go masturbate in her bedroom. That kiss was slightly different than how you would kiss a family member.

As pathetic as it was, I thought about it a decent amount. But with how the week had gone, I told myself that I would not get my hopes up for anything out of the ordinary to happen.

This weekend did mark something new though. First, contractors were done doing warranty work on her parents' house, which would be great because they sure made it hard for anyone to get any kind of sleep. Second, Katie had to work a special shift known as a "Baylor Shift." This meant that she would work thirty-six hours straight and as a reward get the whole next week off. I was excited for our week off together. We had already made plans to travel out of town to the mountains for a romantic getaway.

"Ugh this shift is going to suck so much!" Katie exclaimed, as she was kissing me on her way out.

"I know baby, but you get 7 days off as a reward so just keep your head up and keep on powering through when the times get tough. Get as much sleep as you can at night also, even if it means not being able to call me. Those sleep opportunities are rare," I said, trying to show her everything will be ok.

12