Living With My Sexy Mother-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will, I will. At least we have a mini-vacation to the mountains coming up. I'll just focus on that," Katie said, as she leaned in to give me a kiss. She grabbed her purse and keys and then was on her way to the hospital for her marathon weekend shift.

Katie's dad was also out of town for most of the weekend for some kind of engineering convention. That left me, alone, to hang with Kayla for most of the weekend. I knew Kayla was aware of this also.

"Well......I guess it's just us for the next few days," Kayla said, as I walked out to greet her for breakfast.

"I bet we can manage to not make it totally unbearable though," I said, trying to make her laugh. Kayla giggled briefly and then asked what my plans were for the day. I told her I was going to have to be in my room for most of the day as I had a few online conferences to attend. I also had some paper work that I wanted to get completely done so I would be free for the remainder of the weekend.

"Let me know when you're finished and maybe we can take a walk together," Kayla said.

"I absolutely will! A walk sounds great. I could definitely use a little bit of exercise," I said, chuckling to myself.

I worked for about seven straight hours and then finally finished everything. I did a small victory dance and then got in the shower and put on some outdoor clothes for a nice walk with Kayla.

"I'm all done and can go for a walk whenever you're ready!" I shouted all excitedly.

"Let's do it! I'm ready to go now if you are!" Kayla exclaimed, as she came around the corner of the kitchen. She was wearing a tiny pink sports bra with shiny, tight black leggings. Her belly button had a very cute belly button ring in it that admired for a little bit before taking my eyes up to her breasts and then to her face to see her smiling at me.

"I don't know how you manage to always look so amazing, but it really is impressive," I said. This made Kayla blush a little bit. I knew she never heard these things from her husband. All he ever said to her was "You look nice." I complimented women better than that when I was in middle school for crying out loud.

"Thank you so much, you're always so sweet and kind to me," She said, as she leaned in to give me a big hug. "Let's go on our walk!" she shouted, smiling from ear to ear. Nothing particularly exciting happened on that walk. We made mindless small talk about how much I think Katie enjoys her new job, how I have been enjoying the new city, and then spoke about the construction of our new house. Once we got back, we switched to talking about the improvements the contractors had made after they had finished doing the warranty list items for the house.

Kayla took great pride in her home so she was eager to show me every little thing that had improved. Once we were about done seeing everything, we went to their screened in porch. Kayla started explaining plans they had for building a nice fire pit and sitting area. Then she switched to how excited she is to have us living nearby so we can experience everything with them.

"I am so blessed that you and Katie are going to be living nearby," Kayla said. "I really hit the jackpot because not a lot of men would have agreed to do the move that you did."

"It was my pleasure. I was extremely happy to move closer to your family. You guys mean the world to me. I am so lucky to marry into such an amazing family, especially one that has the most amazing, most kind, and most beautiful mother-in-law on the planet," I said. This made Kayla smile really big and blush a little more.

"Aww, come here baby," She said, pulling me in for a hug. We hugged each other for longer than we ever had before.

Without taking our arms off of each other Kayla pulled back and said, "You bring so much joy to my life. I'm so happy you are in this family. I love you so much." And then leaned in to give me a peck on the lips.

This time when our lips met I tightened my arms around her and pulled her into me so it would take a lot of effort for her to break the kiss.

To my complete surprise, Kayla tightened her arms around me too and once our kiss finished she leaned in for another kiss. That kiss ended and then I leaned in for a third kiss and we lingered for a while with our lips locked to each other.

Kayla ran her fingers through my hair and came in for another kiss and this kiss was not like any other kiss we had ever had. This kiss was long and transitioned into a complete make-out. I am not sure who stuck their tongue into the other person's mouth first, but I was French kissing my soon to be mother-in-law very passionately and could tell by the way she was moaning that she was loving every second of it.

All good things must come to an end sadly. Kayla broke the kiss, thanking me for everything and then said that she wanted to get changed and into her comfortable clothes she always wore to bed.

As she went up the stairs she turned around and gave me another smile and slowly walked away towards her bedroom. I knew immediately from all the sexual tension and energy that had built up inside of me that I had to have a release. I hurried to my bedroom and closed the door. I was completely naked in seconds.

I shut my eyes and began stroking my long hard cock that was already completely erect before my hand even got to it. I kept stroking faster and faster, until I was interrupted. My door opened suddenly.

I looked up and saw Kayla standing there wearing nothing but a sheer, see-through black robe. She was completely nude beneath the robe. Finally, I got to see exactly what her huge boobs looked like. They were perfect with gorgeous slightly hard light pink nipples.

She came to the foot of the bed without either of us saying a word. With one swift movement, she dropped her robe and got onto my bed completely naked. She crawled all the way up to me and then embraced me with a big hug. This hug felt particularly amazing as our naked bodies rubbed against each other.

I opened up my mouth to say something to her, but she cut me off with kiss. That kiss turned into a very passionate kiss that led to my hands running through her hair. I ran my hands down her back and then ran them over her breasts. I kissed her on the neck and then moved my way down to suck on each nipple for a few minutes.

Kayla let out a moan and ran her fingers through my hair as I was kissing her body all over.

"Baby that feels amazing," She said. I never stopped, making sure to kiss every part of her beautiful naked body.

Kayla let out a small moan and then whispered, "I want you to keep going."

"I have no intention of stopping my love," I replied. I kissed from her breasts down to her belly, giving her belly button ring a kiss and lick with my tongue, which made Kayla giggle and smile.

I then kissed from her belly down to her pelvis and her giggling stopped and she started softly panting. I could tell she was eagerly awaiting for me to keep going, so I slowed down intentionally to tease her.

I kissed down each side of her thighs and then kissed across her pubic area, basically making circles around her vagina. This was making Kayla twitch a little because I knew she wanted to feel my tongue lick her vagina.

I finally gave in and licked the top most part of her clit. She gasped, and covered her mouth with one head, while placing her other hand behind my head. I leaned in and kissed lower, licking the entrance to her vagina. She was practically dripping with how wet she was. I licked in every direction I could and then slipped one of my fingers into her so I could finger her while licking her clit.

This sent Kayla into over drive and it was not long at all before I felt her start quivering and then saw her whole body shake before she let out a scream. As her orgasm was hitting her, I felt so much pressure inside of her vagina that I briefly removed my fingers. As soon as I did, she squirted. Her squirt sent what looked like half of a water bottles worth of fluid across the room.

Kayla was completely out of breath, shaking, and trying to compose herself. It had obviously been a very long time since she had received an orgasm from someone else.

I crawled up next to her and began kissing her softly. I told her how much I loved her and how from the moment I saw her, I thought she was the most beautiful mom to walk the planet. She kissed me back passionately.

"I've been fantasizing about doing this to you for a long time," She said. And then she kissed her way down from my neck to my fully erect penis. Her tongue circled my mushroom head for a few seconds before she went down and took my whole entire penis into her mouth.

Katie gives an amazing blowjob. Maybe it's just something that comes with experience, but Kayla is even better. She had only been performing oral on me for a minute when my orgasm began building. Kayla started moaning "uh huh" in approval of me cumming inside of her mouth.

My orgasm hit me like no other had before. I letting out animalistic grunts that I never had before. I felt like my balls were completely drained after I shot a huge load, deep into Kayla's mouth.

"That's a good boy," She said, while looking up at me and smiling. I saw her sloshing the cum around in her mouth, trying to get in all into one place. I was expecting her to spit it out, but instead she tilted her head up and swallowed everything back.

"Less messy that way," Kayla said. She came back up to me and resumed kissing me passionately. Our tongues exploring each other's mouths once again.

Kayla grabbed my balls and, with her middle finger, began lightly pressing on my butthole. This was pretty ingenious because I could feel myself starting to get hard again already. I began wondering if that was even possible since I had just had a massive orgasm seconds ago.

Kayla then gave me a kiss on my lips and then told me to flip over onto my belly. I eagerly followed her command. She grabbed my hips and pulled me to my knees but made me stay bent over leaning on the palms of my hands. Kayla then kissed down the back of my neck. She pressed her hands down on my back to make it nice and flat. She then got behind me and briefly kissed over each butt check.

I felt her hands reach between the back of my thighs to find my dangling cock and pulled it between my legs back toward her. I had never been in this position before but I loved it. I felt her lips kiss the tip of my penis again before she took it back into her mouth.

This time, as she was bobbing back and forth, I could feel her nose going into my balls and that was a new sensation that was surprisingly very nice. Like her daughter was able to do, Kayla conjured up so much warm saliva on my penis that practically dripping wet.

Then Kayla pulled her mouth off of my penis and began stroking it with one hand. She kissed upwards towards my balls until I felt her lips give my sack an endearing kiss. She ran her tongue across each of my balls before leaning in and sucking my entire ball sack into her mouth. Katie had never done this. I might need to ask her to from now on though. I was in a twilight state of mind, while getting almost completely hard. I genuinely did not know I could get hard this fast after having an orgasm. I swore a cool down period was needed. Kayla proved me wrong.

Kayla then used two hands to start jacking me off. One hand was twisting clockwise, while the other was twisting counterclockwise, both sliding up and down the entire length of my shaft as they did so. I moaned loudly. This was also brand new to me. Kayla was full of surprises.

I was practically in a downward dog position loving every second of this. Kayla kissed up from my balls towards my anus. I told myself there was no way she going to do what it felt like she was going to do. I was wrong....

I felt Kayla run her wet, warm tongue over my butthole. Her tongue explored all around it and then she leaned farther forward and slipped her tongue inside of my anus. Again, I moaned loudly, and my arms began to shake. For the next minute Kayla was using this outstanding two-handed jackoff technique, while she gave me my first ever rim job.

Just as I thought I started to feel another orgasm forming, it seemed like Kayla did too. She immediately stopped. I gasped when she did stop, as I started to come out of my twilight state of mind and sink back into reality. My whole body quivered a little bit, trying to compose itself.

Kayla gave my hips a twist and I knew she wanted me to lay down on my back. As soon as I was on my back, Kayla immediately got on top of me. Our lips locked again. And then she sat up a little, got into a squatting position, and I could see she was guiding my long hard cock to her warm, wet, and welcoming entrance.

She sat back down on my cock and it effortlessly slid in. Kayla's breath was taken away once my cock was inside of her. She immediately grabbed both of my wrists and placed them behind my head. She used my wrists for support as she leaned in and gave me a deep loving kiss. She groaned and worked her hips up and down over my cock.

I wanted Kayla to be in full control. She rode me and I eventually got in rhythm with her so I gave a small extra thrust when I thought it was needed. Each thrust I gave pushed me a little deeper into her and made Kayla let out a small cry of pleasure.

Her moaning started getting louder. I felt her hands tighten even more around my wrists and I felt her body start to quiver. Then I felt her vagina get super tight as it began to quiver and emit a creamy substance that wrapped itself around my cock. All the control I had was now gone. My orgasm start building and it was perfectly in sync with Kayla's.

Kayla let out an all-out scream as her orgasm overtook her whole body. I began grunting spastically as I felt every ounce of cum that was left in my body shooting deep into Kayla. We both just laid on each other in a silent daze as we tried to recover from the orgasms we had experienced.

Sadly, I felt like we needed to have a discussion about what had just happened. I opened my mouth to start the conversation and then Kayla put her index finger on my lips and shook her head in disapproval. She was still panting and trying to catch her breath. She crawled up a little higher and then snuggled up next to me, resting her head on my shoulder letting her naked body rest on mine.

I knew Kayla just wanted to enjoy the moment so I allowed it. She finally looked up at me, but only to give me another kiss. That kiss led to us having sex two more times that evening. Our bodies were completely drained but the sexual daze we were both were locked into couldn't even be described by words. It was beyond magical.

We snuggled, with our eyes closed, and our naked bodies caressing each other for the next several minutes.

Once we were composed, we got up and got dressed. We went out into the family room. I heard Kayla call Katie's dad to ask how his day had gone. I went back to room, showered and got ready for bed. As I was brushing my teeth as I saw Kayla come in with a little toiletry kit of her own and set it next to mine. Immediately I knew that this meant Kayla was planning on sleeping with me in my room.

Kayla and I embraced in a big hug and gave each other a big kiss before drifting off to sleep. We had sex once in the middle of the night, when Kayla randomly woke up horny and then one final time when we were trying to wake up in the morning. Every single time ended with me cumming deep inside of her. Even though Kayla didn't look at all like a mom that was just past a child-bearing age, I was lucky she was. I definitely would have impregnated her if she wasn't.

Finally, we had the talk I was hoping for us to have during the afternoon part of that next day. Kayla told me that she loved me a ton but that I have to understand and respect that she is married and she wants to respect my marriage with her daughter. I agreed and she said this weekend was to be the only weekend ever that we were allowed to misbehave on.

As time went by, that statement turned out to be mostly true. Kayla and I would kiss each other with longer kisses than we had before and on rare occasions, when we were alone, we would sometimes make-out with a lot of French kissing. We have only had one episode where we have broken our promise so far.

That episode, shockingly, took place during a movie I watched with Katie's parents in their family room. I sat next to Kayla, while she was in a dress and pantyhose that she had worn to a meeting earlier that day. Katie's dad was in his usual recliner.

I wanted to massage her feet. We had a large blanket on us that we both were sharing, and while Katie was at work, the rest of her family, including her dad, were all in the family room.

Everyone was half-heartedly watching the movie that had been selected. Katie's dad was almost completely asleep in his recliner.

Kayla, after noticing this, began rubbing my crotch with her reinforced pantyhose feet and I managed to pull out my penis without Katie's dad noticing. I did have a blanket on it, but we had to be extremely careful nonetheless. This led to Kayla giving me a footjob right then and there and I came all over her feet. I thought Katie's dad noticed the cum stains that were on Kayla's feet when she got up to go to bed, but if he had he certainly didn't say anything.

Kayla figured it would be best to keep this our little secret. I was in complete agreement. Kayla began having sex with her husband again, which helped strengthen their marriage. Katie and I have pushed our own sexual boundaries to new levels as well, which has helped us grow closer than ever. Kayla still flirts with me a lot, and has been dropping very subtle hints about sleeping with me again for another night filled with sexual escapades. Who knows if we will be able to limit ourselves to breaking our promise to just one time? Only time will tell.

12