Living With My Sexy Mother-in-Law Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly paused the security camera footage.

As Kayla came over to greet me again, I briefly checked her out again from head to toe and noticed how her dress was barely holding her big boobs inside of them. She clearly did not have a bra on. She was no longer wearing her heels. I also quickly admired her hot pink toenails that were encased by her gorgeous, nude pantyhose.

Kayla gave me a big hug and I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and I boldly returned a kiss to her cheek. She smiled at me and then broke the hug to turn around to see what I had been watching.

She looked puzzled and asked, "What are you watching?"

"Umm....that is Katie at our house with her patients on her first day," I said.

"Why are you spying on her?" she asked semi-aggressively.

"Well...she is a specialized type of sex therapist as you know. So....with her having only younger male patients come over to our house while she is alone, I just wanted to make sure none of them were creeps and that she was safe. Plus, I just wanted to also simply see what she did for her work," I replied calmly.

"Aww, well I guess that makes sense. Do you mind if I join you?" Kayla asked.

"Not at all, come sit by me," I said, as I patted the spot on the bed next to me.

"So....you're going to have to catch me up on who this man is and why he is sitting on an exam table, touching himself," Kayla said while laughing.

"Ok. His name is Matt. He's married and struggling with premature ejaculation. Katie has a spray that is supposed to be applied right before sexual stimulation to help him last longer. They're currently in the process of testing if it works," I said.

"Oh! This is exciting. Let's see if it works," Kayla said with a big smile on her face.

Kayla climbed up on the bed and snuggled up on top of me resting her head on my shoulder, with her hand on my stomach and placed one of her legs on top of mine. I pressed the resume button on the security cameras.

"Matt said he typically can only last one to two minutes with sexual stimulation once he's fully aroused," I said.

"Oh wow. Yes, he definitely needs some help. His wife will not be happy or satisfied if he doesn't change something," Kayla replied.

Matt was frantically flipping through the playboy magazine Katie had given him, while lightly squeezing his crotch to get his cock as hard as possible. Katie began typing away on the computer. Just as I had predicted, she began her usual shoeplay routine again. She had crossed her legs with her heel barely dangling onto her big toe. Matt immediately saw this and began squeezing his crotch more aggressively. In just seconds I could tell he had a throbbing erection underneath his pants.

"Wow. He sure has a thing for my daughter's feet," Kayla said in a playful and flirty tone.

Matt gulped loudly and said, "Umm.....I think I'm about there." Katie slipped her heel back on and then walked over to the exam table that Matt was on.

"I'm going to need you to take off your pants completely for this," Katie said.

"Umm.....ok," Matt replied. He then slipped his pants off and sat on the exam table with just his shirt on. His cock was not only about six and a half inches long but was also thick.

"Oh my. His cock is almost the same size as yours when you're fully aroused," Kayla said as she gave me a flirty wink.

"No way. I think I have him beat," I replied, jokingly.

"Speaking of, I have to say that Matt might not be the only one fully aroused," Kayla said, as she gave my crotch a light squeeze.

The agreement to not cross any lines sexually was getting dangerously close to breaking again. I knew I would have to be the one to stop it.

"How could I not be fully aroused when I'm able to look at the two most beautiful women I know?" I asked, with a flirty grin on my face. I realized I was caring less and less about that line being broken with how aroused I actually was.

"Aww honey you are always just the sweetest," Kayla said. She then looked up at me and leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on my lips. I returned the kiss happily. It was a short kiss but definitely a longer one than any two family members should share with each other.

Kayla's eyes returned to the tv as she said, "I will say that Katie looks stunning today. It would be hard for anyone to not be fully aroused around her."

I nodded in agreement, as I turned my attention back to the tv as well.

"Now you said you typically can only last one to two minutes when you're fully erect and aroused, correct?" Katie asked.

"That's right," Matt said.

"What we're going to do is apply the spray and then I'm going to have you start masturbating while I provide you with some visual and sensory stimuli. And our goal will be to have you last longer than two minutes. We'll target five minutes," Katie said.

"Umm.....ok that sounds good I guess," Matt said nervously.

Katie took the bottle and sprayed the entire length of Matt's cock.

"Ok, now rub that in as evenly as you can over your entire penis," Katie instructed. Matt did as he was told and rubbed the spray in completely.

"Good. Now I am going to start a timer and I would like for you to begin masturbating," Katie said.

Matt gulped loudly and then began pumping his cock up and down at a fairly fast pace.

Katie clicked the start button on her stopwatch and then slipped both of her shoes off. Her crimson colored toenails looked incredible underneath her black stockings. She then walked around to the side of the table and began watching Matt masturbate.

Matt had a nervous look on his face as he continued to stroke the full length of his cock up and down.

"That's it. Keep going. I know you can do it," Katie whispered, in a very flirty voice.

Matt's eyes widened as he looked down at Katie's shoeless feet. He began pumping his cock even faster.

"That's it. I want you to cum for me Matt," Katie said softly, while biting her lip. She then reached her hand up and placed it on Matt's thigh and began gently rubbing it up and down.

Matt's mouth almost dropped to the floor. His was clearly eye-fucking Katie from head to toe as he stroked his cock furiously.

My own mouth has dropped open slightly at what was happening. I was literally speechless until Kayla broke the silence.

"Damn, whatever is in that spray bottle is obviously very effective," Kayla said, while laughing.

Katie's ultra flirty behavior came to a sudden stop as she took her hand off of Matt to look at her stopwatch. Matt quit stroking his cock as well, wondering what was wrong.

"Congrats! We have officially made it past the two minute marker!" Katie exclaimed.

Matt smiled a little but didn't say anything. I knew he was bummed that he never got his release.

"However, I must insist that we keep going to make sure this spray isn't too strong. It is possible for the spray to be so effective to the point where you cannot achieve an orgasm. If that is the case then we will try something else," Katie said.

Matt's face lit up as if it were Christmas morning.

"If it's ok with you, I would like to try a stronger stimulation to try and get you to achieve an orgasm?" Katie asked.

"That is completely fine with me. Whatever you think would be best. If you think it is safest to try and have an orgasm, I am ok with that," Matt said, with a small grin on his face.

"Yes, I definitely think it would be best to still try to achieve an orgasm. I saw your labs and your sperm count is completely normal so we do not need to collect any specimens," Katie said.

Matt nodded his head in agreement.

Katie grabbed a sheet of paper and brought it to matt and said, "I will need to get your consent for me to provide the stronger stimulation for your orgasm. It essentially will involve me touching you more sensually for assistance."

Matt's mouth dropped open again. He looked like he had won the lottery. He quickly grabbed the clipboard from Katie and signed the consent form.

"All of that sounds just fine," Matt said, happily.

Katie then walked over to her desk, filed the consent form away, and opened a drawer and began shuffling through it, looking for something. Matt was still checking Katie out from head to toe.

"I have a feeling that Matt's wife is not currently at the top of his mind right now, or possibly anywhere in his mind," Kayla said, while chuckling softly.

Katie finally closed the drawer and walked back to the exam table with a bottle of lube in her hand.

"Now just like you, I am very happily married. You have nothing to worry about," Katie said in a calm, soothing voice. Matt nodded in acknowledgement.

"Would you mind if I joined you up there?" Katie asked.

"Not at all," Matt said. He scooched himself over a little to make some room for Katie.

Katie poured a large helping of the lube into her hands and then climbed up onto the exam table with Matt. She laid down next to him and began rubbing her hands together, warming them up. As she did this, she placed her leg over Matt's and began rubbing her stockinged foot up and down Matt's leg.

His eyes immediately opened very wide and I saw his cock twitch with excitement. I could not believe what was happening before my own eyes. Kayla was biting her lip with anticipation for what would come next. Then it happened.

Katie reached down and grabbed the base of Matt's cock and very slowly began to massage it up and down.

"Alright, I want you to close your eyes and imagine that all of this is being done by your beautiful wife," Katie whispered. Matt nodded and closed his eyes.

Katie bit her lip and began to stroke the full length of Matt's cock faster and faster. Seeing Katie and her mother both biting their lips made me wonder if they knew just how many little things they have in common.

Kayla began lightly squeezing the large bulge that was inside of my pants and then looked up at me and said in a very flirty voice, "I was curious to know if seeing your wife touch another married man was arousing to you. It obviously is." Kayla also began rubbing her pantyhosed feet up and down my leg, causing my cock to become even harder. We both turned our attention back to erotic show.

Katie was now pumping the entire length of Matt's cock at a furiously fast pace.

"That's it baby. You know what I want baby," Katie moaned as she put her face right next to Matt's.

Matt opened his eyes to look at just how close Katie's face was to his. Then he shot a quick glace down at her feet. His arm wrapped around Katie's back, as his legs began to quiver. His breathing became short and erratic. I knew his orgasm was building.

Katie leaned in with her lips almost touching Matt's cheek and moaned "That's it baby! Cum for me! Oh please cum for me!"

She then brought her legs up high enough until Matt could feel her stockings pressed up against his balls. That did him in.

Matt began trembling uncontrollably, as his orgasm began to take over his whole body. His hand moved from Katie's back to the back of her head and he boldly pulled Katie in for a kiss on the lips as he started grunting. To my surprise, Katie kissed him back and slowed the pace of her hand stroking his cock to maximize the length of his orgasm.

Thick, long ropes of cum came flying out of Matt's penis in every direction. One cum rope, in particular, managed to hit Katie's thigh. I could see a white, opaque colored, stain beginning to form, as his cum began to seep into her stockings.

Katie was still lightly pumping Matt's cock up and down until every last drop of cum had drained from his balls. She then broke the kiss and went to get a towel.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to kiss you," Matt said, with a nervous look on his face.

"Oh, don't worry about it. It was just a heat of the moment thing. Besides, you were instructed to imagine your wife doing all of that anyways," Katie said, with a smile, as she grabbed a towel and began wiping off the puddles of cum on Matt's belly.

"Ok, now I want you to get dressed while I enter a few things onto your chat," Katie said.

"Sure, will do," Matt replied. Matt got off the table and began putting his pants on. Katie slipped her heels back on, placed the towel in a dirty clothes bin that was in the room, and then went to her desk and began typing away on her computer.

"Oh my God....that was pretty sexy. I had no idea her job entailed this type of hands-on patient interactions," Kayla said, as she was running her hand all over the outside of my pants.

"You're telling me," I replied, with a whisper, as I enjoyed every second of Kayla's groping.

Katie stopped typing on her computer and then said, "Ok well that concludes today's appointment. I want you to apply this spray to your penis right before any sexual interactions. If you have any questions feel free to call or email me. Otherwise, I'll see you for a follow-up appointment in a few months just to check on how you're doing."

"That sounds great. Thank you so much. Today was amazing," Matt said, with a smile.

"Oh, it was my pleasure. I'm always happy to help," Katie replied, in an upbeat and professional tone.

Katie walked Matt to the door and gave him a hug goodbye. I could tell that Matt was eager for his follow-up appointment already.

Part 3:

As Katie was heading back to her computer to close out Matt's chart, Kayla said, "I don't know if I'll be able to handle the final patient of the day." She resumed sliding her pantyhosed feet up and down my leg, as she slipped her hand underneath my shirt and began rubbing my chest with soft circular motions.

I used my one arm that had been wrapped around her to pull her in closer and, while doing so, made sure to also grab the bottom of her dress and hike it up above her waist so I could see every bit of her pantyhose. I had a hunch that she was not wearing any panties and I was absolutely right.

Kayla made a habit out of doing this. I loved sneaking a look up her dress or skirt, whenever opportunities would present themselves, because I would often get a chance to see her beautifully shaven pussy. Kayla would always act like she didn't notice me doing this, but would ironically always part her legs at the perfect angle to give me the perfect view.

She did that again now. Once her dress was hiked up, she rotated her hips so I could see the cute upside down triangle of pubic hair that pointed down to her perfect pink pussy.

After thoroughly checking her out, I broke the silence and said, "Well don't get too excited. The first patient she had simply just masturbated by himself on the table, without Katie even looking."

Kayla laughed and then said, "Well......We will just have to see. I guess it depends on what they have going on. But I would love to get just one more erotic show in."

"Shockingly, I think I would too," I replied.

"Are you sure none of this upsets you or makes you jealous, honey?" Kayla asked.

I sighed and then said, "I honestly thought it might at first. But I do know that Katie loves me. And I also find it more arousing than concerning to watch her feel comfortable enough to do this stuff. I've always fantasized about it, but never thought I'd actually get to witness it. Besides......after what you and I have done together, I kinda feel like she should have the right to do what she wants."

Kayla nodded her head and then said, "I know she loves you. She is a free spirit like her mom. And now and days there are more couples than ever before that can have more of an open marriage/relationship."

"I agree completely. I think all that will be needed is an honest talk between Katie and I so we can be ok with everything and not have to worry about any lines being crossed. This way I can keep spending time with the other love of my life," I said, with a wink and a grin.

Kayla smiled and then pulled me in for a short, but very sensual kiss on the lips. I knew our agreement to not be intimate with each other was completely gone.

I gave Kayla one more quick peck on the lips and then said, "You know if I'm going to have this talk with your daughter, I really think you ought to have a talk with your husband as well."

Kayla sighed and then said, "I actually already have dear. I told him that I had been with somebody else."

"Oh wow.........,ummm......how did he take it?" I asked, in a state of complete shock.

"Well, I didn't tell him it was with you. He didn't even care initially. Just shrugged it off and acted like everyone makes mistakes and just kept wanting to watch his show. I told him that I would appreciate it if he could at least flirt with somebody else so things could feel more fair, even if nothing becomes of it. And........now he is officially seeing his secretary at work. I receive even less attention than I did before as a result of it. But I guess the church going part of me wanted to take an eye for an eye approach to trying to be honest and help make things right," she said.

"I'm sorry he pays even less attention to you now. I know he still loves you too. I'll provide whatever he is unable to," I replied with a smile.

"Aww, thank you baby. I just want him to be happy. And if he feels like he gets an exciting escape with his secretary then I'm perfectly ok with it. Plus, it makes me feel less guilty when I begin thinking about you in a very sexual way," Kayla said in a flirty voice.

She leaned in again for another kiss and I turned my whole body towards her and wrapped both arms around her. Our lips met with a fiery passion, as if two lovers were sharing a kiss for the first time. Kayla slipped her tongue into my mouth as I began running my hands over her pantyhosed legs.

I brought my hand around to her crotch and felt a warm moist spot on the outside of her pantyhose. I began rubbing her pussy through the pantyhose, which made Kayla moan and part her legs completely while our tongues continued to explore each other's mouths. Kayla reached down and gave my erection a light squeeze through my pants.

Our erotic kissing and groping session was suddenly interrupted by the sound of the doorbell ringing at our house.

Kayla broke the kiss, snuggled back up to me, and said, "Oh, my daughter's final patient of the day must have just arrived. I'm actually kind of excited and curious to see what will happen."

I laughed and replied, "Yes indeed. This has become a very strange, yet exciting security camera show to watch. Who would have thought her new job could provide this much entertainment." Kayla and I both directed our attention back to the television.

Katie got up from her computer chair and did a hurried walk to the front door to open it. She opened the door and said excitedly, "Hello there! I'm Katie. I believe you must be my final appointment of the day."

The man replied, "Yes ma'am. My name is Justin. It's so nice to meet you. Thank you for seeing me today."

"Of course! It's my pleasure. Come right in and follow me this way please," Katie said. She began walking to the office and Justin followed right behind her.

Justin was a very attractive looking African-American man, who looked to be in his late 30's, age wise. He was definitely over six feet tall and had the physical build of a wide receiver. Every single muscle on his body was perfectly defined. As they walked back to the office Justin took a quick glace at Katie from head to toe, just as the others had done.

Once they were in the office, Katie instructed Justin to sit on the exam table and began going through the usual initial routine of gathering baseline vitals and consents.

"I have never been with a black man before and I know Katie hasn't either. I'm curious to see if the stereotypes are true about how well equipped they are and I'm sure Katie is too," Kayla said with a smile.

I laughed and replied, "Yes, we will certainly have to see." I could tell Justin was a very well mannered and polite man with how he was answering Katie's basic health screening questions. He had nice looking dark brown eyes, and perfect looking pearly white teeth.