Living With My Sexy Mother-in-Law Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke my eye contact with Katie, as my eyes rolled to the back of my head and my mouth dropped open. A shockwave of pleasure overtook my whole body and I began to shake and grunt uncontrollably. I started to thrust as deep as I could into Kayla, as I shot multiple long ropes of cum deep into her pussy.

I finally regained the ability to utter words as I shouted, "Oh my! Oh my! OH.........FUUUUUCK!" My body did all it could to handle the intense waves of pleasure.

I glanced back at Katie and was even more surprised to see that, not only was she was still standing at the doorway watching, but was now biting her lower lip, as she watched her husband cumming inside of her mother.

Kayla continued to slowly ride me until she could feel every single last drop of cum had been drained from my balls. She leaned in and whispered, "That's it baby, that's it. Give it all to me."

Once my orgasm began to finally subside, Kayla looked at me with a big loving smile on her face. She leaned in even more and our lips met for a kiss. I thought it would be a short one, with Katie still present, but I was wrong. Kayla slipped her tongue into my mouth, as our sensual kiss continued on.

Finally, Kayla let out a moan and then finally broke the kiss. She looked at me again with a smile and said softly, "Thank you baby." All I could do I smile back, as I tried to catch my breath.

Katie was still gently biting her lower lip, but was now leaned up against the wall, running one of her stockinged feet over the other, with both of her hands just beneath her breasts.

Kayla finally looked back over at Katie. I could tell Katie was caught off guard, as she abruptly brought her hands down to her sides.

Kayla smiled and then climbed off of my cock and got off the bed to stand up on the floor. As she did so, a small stream of cum flowed out of her vagina and onto her pantyhose encased thigh, creating an even more noticeable cum stain than the one before.

Katie was breathing softly, as she stared at her mother who was standing in front her, wearing nothing but a nude pair of pantyhose that had been soaked in her husband's cum.

Kayla walked over to Katie and gave her a big hug. Katie wrapped her arms around her topless mother and returned the hug. Seeing Kayla's naked boobs pressed against Katie made my cock twitch with excitement.

Kayla partially broke the hug to look at Katie. She smiled at Katie, rubbing her arm up and down with her hand, and then leaned in and gave her a kiss on the lips. Katie closed her eyes and returned the kiss. I was completely stunned. I was expecting a brief peck on the lips, but this was a kiss that was lingering longer than it should.

Kayla broke the kiss and said, "Now honey, everyone in this room has had sex today with someone that wasn't their spouse. So....I think it's time for us all to have a little family talk."

To be continued...

To My Readers: Thank you so much for your support. My hope is that you can get off on my stories and I can get off on your comments. Please leave as much feedback as you'd like and don't leave out any details. ;)