Living with Rachael Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my fingers were slick, I pulled them from her mouth and shoved one of her thighs up onto her chest. "I hope you don't think you're done getting raped yet. I've only been in your mouth and your pussy." Her eyes expanded with lust and fear as I started to work one finger covered in her spit into her ass. She tried to push me off with her leg, but I twisted her onto her side and held her in place while I violated her, listening the whole time for her safe word, only hearing groans when she wiggled her hips to let me penetrate her more deeply, as well as when I bit her ass hard enough to leave a mark.

She was loosened up and panting in no time. "I'm going to enjoy the look on your face while I do this, and your screams." I gripped her chin tightly and forced her to look at me as I guided my throbbing erection to her backdoor and pressed it in slowly. "You're only going to hurt yourself if you resist, so try to keep me out all you want. It'll just make you tighter." She bit her lip as I forced her ass to accept me. Eventually, she relaxed and mouthed, "Thank you," as I claimed her completely.

She was incredibly tight, and it wasn't long before I was ready to come. I wanted her to get off from me raping her ass first though. I rolled her onto her stomach and drove as deeply as I could into her. She groaned loudly but pushed back at the same time, quickly swallowing all of me. I ground her into the mattress before I reached around her and started to rub her clit.

She started to buck and moan immediately. "Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Rape me like the slut I am," she screamed. I grabbed one of her wrists and shoved her hand between her thighs. She immediately stuffed her pussy with her fingers. I lifted her hips into the air and fucked her wildly with an iron grip on her jiggling flesh. She came so hard she passed out just as I emptied myself into her ass in the most powerful orgasm I've ever had. As I caught my breath and admired the sight of my cock in her ass, I realized I was already looking forward to raping her again.

I thought about laying there with her, fondling her unconscious body, and fucking her more when she woke up, but I had accomplished every part of her fantasy, and I didn't want to have more sedate sex with her while I was wearing the rape cologne. I did take a few minutes to play with her tits, since they were dangling pleasantly while she was face down and on her knees. Once I had my fill, I got a warm, wet washcloth from the bathroom and cleaned her gently after I took a few pictures of her tits and her ass with my come dribbling out. I then laid her on her side and covered her exhausted, naked, used up body with her sheets. Before I left I kissed her forehead softly.

She stumbled downstairs a few hours later, wearing nothing but the thin white shirt she'd been wearing in bed, pale, round, recently-fucked ass hanging out the bottom, and blissful delirium on her face. I had dinner waiting for her. She flinched when she sat down at the table, but it was more shock from a cold chair than pain from a thoroughly abused body. "I had the craziest dream," she told me with a twinkle in her eye.

"I hope you enjoyed it."

"Best. Dream. Ever." She beamed at me and reached across the table to grab my hand.

The next day while she was at work I took a card into her bedroom. The front of the card was simple red metallic stripes. Inside, I had written, "I'm watching you, and I'll be back." I'd also doused it heavily with a scent she would recognize. I left it waiting for her on her pillow, along with a couple extra spritzes of my new cologne. I made sure I was busy downstairs when she got home. Her footsteps went up the stairs, into her bedroom, and then, strangely, into mine. I understood why when a picture of her lying naked on my bed, holding the bottle of my old cologne appeared on my phone. The accompanying text said, "This time I won't fight back."

12