Living with Rachael Pt. 06

Story Info
New Kinks and New Lives.
7.4k words
4.86
2.4k
3
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datedsoul
datedsoul
105 Followers

The morning after I fucked Rachael at a concert, I found myself pacing anxiously around my kitchen. I was nervous about popping the question rattling around my skull, but I couldn't deny the emotional momentum Rachael and Emily had brought to my life, nor could I minimize my desire to maintain it. I knew Rachael was at least halfway on board, since the original idea had been hers, but if Emily was against the proposal and Rachael was all for it, that could be devastating to the happy home we'd begun to build.

The matching satisfied grins on their faces as they arrived for breakfast made it easier. I decided to preface the question in the horniest way possible, to pique Emily's interest. "Emily, how would you like to tie Rachael up and turn her into a cream pie factory for a few weeks?" Rachael's eyebrows shot up her face. That plan had been how she suggested this end goal, but we hadn't discussed it since they'd moved in with me.

"Ohhh, that sounds like fun." She turned to shoot a smoky look at Rachael before facing me again. "I do like it when we fuck with a theme."

"Well," I continued, "the theme here is the purpose, not the process."

Rachael cupped Emily's chin gently and turned the red head's eyes to her own. "I want us to have a baby, all three of us."

Emily froze for a long moment before she smashed her mouth onto Rachael's and immediately shoved her tongue down her girlfriend's throat. They were both whimpering when she tore apart their kiss with a loud, "mwha!" which she followed with, "Holy fuck, I think I just found something hotter than being fucked on a table."

I pulled them both to their feet and squeezed them tightly, Emily's vanilla perfume and Rachael's sandalwood hair mingling in my nose. "I want you both to understand that this isn't just about kinks. I want to build a life with the two of you. Instead of you living in my house, I want this to be our home. I want my bedroom to be our bedroom, and I want your bedroom to be a nursery." I kissed the tears from their cheeks as they stared up at me. "Plus, this means Emily will stick around for a while and I can justify putting in a pool for skinny dipping."

Emily sprouted a huge grin. "So, who gets knocked up first? Oh oh, are we gonna get preggers at the same time and make him service us and play with each other's mom tits all day?"

"Hell no," I interjected. "One pregnancy and one infant at a time. Mommy gets pampered for a few years, then we can switch, if we decide that's what we want."

"Probably a good idea," Emily replied. "If we both get pregnancy horny at the same time your dick might fall off."

I shoved Emily against the wall and fondled her tits roughly through her shirt, which was paper thin and impossibly soft, like only something old and well-worn can be. Something about the way it barely concealed and protected her was particularly enticing - like the thong equivalent of a shirt. I was lost in a memory for a moment, the memory of her buying that shirt and eye fucking her at a concert more than a decade earlier. "You know this means you get little to no dick until we have a positive test, right? This was Rachael's idea, so she gets to go first. We'll still take care of you, but every load goes into her. It's your job to keep us both crazed until we knock her up. I promise we'll take turns demolishing you once we get there." I turned to look at Rachael. "And you only get toys in your ass until then."

"It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make," Rachael said with a faux pout.

"I'm in," Emily replied. "When can we start?"

Rachael pulled her thin shirt off her voluptuous body, the only thing she wore, sat on the edge of the table facing Emily, and spread her legs wide. "As soon as you get us ready." I pushed Emily toward her. She grabbed Emily's flaming red hair and pulled her face between her thighs. We passed Emily back and forth, making her pleasure both of us with her mouth until she tried to drag my dick into Rachael's waiting pussy.

"Breed me like the horny slut who wants to be kept forever that I am," Rachael demanded as I slid into her. She was wetter than I ever remembered, more so than at the concert, more than the first time we played a rape game. "Fuck me. Put a baby in me so you know how much I love you. Own me forever," Rachael begged me while I filled her. Normally, Emily would have inserted herself into our coupling in some way. Instead, she stood to the side and watched, rapt and wide-eyed, amazed at the blissful ramblings gushing from Rachael. I clutched our mom-to-be tightly to me as I drove deeply into her. Our locked eyes held nothing but needy affection. We climaxed together ferociously, knowing that her getting pregnant was unlikely right then but inevitable all the same.

Emily was feverishly kissing both of us as soon as we caught our breath. Rachael pulled Emily's pussy to her mouth while I kissed and fondled our red-headed girlfriend until she soaked Rachael's face with a howling orgasm. After breakfast, we spent the day naked, constantly teasing each other. Any time they managed to get me fully hard, Emily would immediately start chanting, "Baby! Baby! Baby!" while she and Rachael fondled each other and Rachael gave me her best fuck me eyes. I quickly started to hope she had trouble conceiving.

I cheered when she started menstruating a week later. She looked hurt, until I explained to her that I was having too much fun trying to knock her up to stop after just a week. "You need to take some vacation time," Emily provided.

"She's right," I confirmed. "You wanted to be my breeding captive. Captives don't get to leave the house or put on clothes. Once your period is done, we're gonna fix that."

"Why don't you just quit?" Emily prompted. "We make plenty of money. You can be our sex slave and breeding stock that we use whenever we want. You won't have to deal with that job while you're pregnant, since I know it's just something you do, not something you love." She kissed Rachael softly. "Oh oh oh! And you'll always be right where we want you once he knocks you up so we can take adorable time lapse pics of your belly getting big! Plus plenty of hot preggo porn!"

Rachael looked at me with tears in her eyes, and I nodded. She leapt to me and squeezed me tightly before whispering in my ear, "I think she needs DPed on the table for her excellent suggestion."

I slapped Rachael on the ass hard enough to make her gasp before I told her, "Go get dressed." Emily turned to watch her leave with confusion on her face, which gave me a window to throw her face down onto the table and yank off her thong; she rarely wore more than that at home, under the transparent guise of keeping Rachael and I turned on for baby making purposes. She groaned loudly when my tongue went straight for her backdoor. Rachael returned with their strap on snugly attached and immediately stuck it in Emily's face. "You look so sexy with that dick in your mouth," Rachael told her - a common refrain traded between the two of them when one was sucking my cock, originating from the first threesome we had. I buried myself in Emily's ass, and we did our best to saw her in half. She was writhing with frustration at her inability to come by the time Rachael pulled her plastic cock from between Emily's lips.

Wordlessly, I scooped up Emily, carried her to the living room couch, and laid on my back without ever removing my cock from her ass. Rachael immediately climbed on top of her and slammed her strap on dick into Emily's dripping pussy. We spent hours making up for the limited fucking she gotten recently. She was too worn out to scream through her last orgasm when I exploded in her.

As promised, as soon as Rachael's period ended, we tied her to my bed and teased her for hours. Emily brought me dangerously close to coming several times with my dick in Rachael's face before I finally fucked a huge load into her. Emily took over and made me watch while she teased Rachael more and forced our mommy-to-be to pleasure her repeatedly until I was hard again and so turned on I shoved Emily out of the way and fucked a dozen orgasms into Rachael before giving her a second chance at pregnancy.

Our rounds of "Surprise", where two of us would fuck just inside the front door in order to inspire the returning third party to get involved as quickly as possible, took on a new dimension. For an entire week I came home to Rachael gagged and bound, face down, ass up, and being spanked by Emily. Every time I was erect almost immediately, and I took her rough and hard, desperately burying my come in her as deeply as possible, reminding her that she was mine to breed. Emily had read that orgasms by the perspective mom increased the chance of conception, so she wound Rachael up all day to ensure she came almost nonstop while I was fucking her. Near the end of that week, I came home to a new video camera on a tripod. "This is just the christening," Emily told me, smacking Rachael's ass hard enough to leave a handprint. "Once she's knocked up, this goes into our bedroom so we can make a time lapse video of her pregnancy. We can still use it to make dirty videos, but I want it stationary so we can get a good angle and consistent placement."

Another period came for Rachael, signifying a lack of success and delaying further attempts at impregnation. She made me take Emily on an overnight date so she could rest and Emily could be showered with affection, attention, and come. Emily was touched by her concern, but uncertain about leaving Rachael alone. "I'm not pregnant yet. You'll be doing plenty of servicing me once I am," she reminded Emily. "I just want to snack and be lazy. You two go have fun. It might be the last time for a long time."

After some consideration and online research, we decided to take a riverboat casino cruise. We ate a fabulous meal, enjoyed a mixed bag of live music from several performers, and then spent some time gambling. Between Emily playing roulette and my lucky streak at a blackjack table, we won about three thousand dollars. Giddy with our financial windfall, we returned to our room.

Emily started rubbing her ass against my groin as soon as I closed the door. "First," she started before gasping when I shoved her against the wall and ground myself into her. "First, I need you to fuck my face for a while. Watching you play blackjack and win so much was way more of a turn on than I would ever have predicted. It's like I get to fuck James Bond. I want you to dominate me like you did those cards." She dragged her filmy black dress up her legs to show me she wasn't wearing her customary thong before she yanked my hands to her tits, fully confirming that she was wearing nothing but that dress. "Then I want you to fuck me hard - no foreplay, no frills. Just pound me as roughly as you want for long as you can. I'm still on the pill, but tonight I wanna know what it's like when you fuck me like you want to breed me." She batted her eyelashes at me. "I promise to use my sweet little pussy to show you how much I love it when you use me, and I want you to wake me up with your dick in the middle of the night and do it again. No warning, just take me. Trust me, I'm not gonna get enough with one load. I need to be annihilated, over and over."

I turned her face gently to look at me. "You're not feeling jealous of Rachael, are you?"

She took a deep breath and lowered her eyes. "Well, I admit I needed this time with you. I'm loving helping knock her up, but you've been pretty gentle with me, which makes total sense. We don't want any misfires, after all, and I want her pregnant as much as you two do." She stretched her neck up, begging for a kiss. I claimed her mouth deeply with my tongue as my hands ran roughshod over her barely covered body. She was panting roughly when I pulled my mouth away. "But I'm still the bigger slut, and I need repeated hard fuckings. I need to be treated like a good little fuck toy."

She slapped her lips to my neck and secured them with firm suction. I yanked her dress violently from her shoulders to puddle on the floor, and then mauled her ass with my greedy grip. She quickly discovered how hard she'd made me with her request. I pulled her off me with my hands tangled in her hair. "On your knees, slut. I have better uses for that mouth." She dropped to the floor and engulfed me voraciously, sucking on my dick like she had my neck. As requested, I used my grip on her hair to fuck her face roughly, occasionally making her cough and gag when my drove myself down her throat. I knew she was getting tired when her mouth started to hang open and her tits were covered in drool.

With my hands still in her hair, I pulled her to her feet and threw her toward the bed. She landed half on it, and I spent a good five minutes spanking her hard. "Beat me! Hurt me! Fuck me! Use me!' she wailed, shoving her hips toward me as I turned her ass bright pink and then a deep red.

When my hand started to ache, my other hand twisted her face to look at me. "Who's my horny slut?" I demanded.

"I am. I'm your horny slut. I need fucked and filled with come, because that's what sluts are for. Use me as much as you can!" Her voice and face softened, and a sliver of fear crawled across it. "Please," she begged.

I stripped quickly before hoisting her to her feet and turning her to face me. Her eyes drifted closed. "Look at me," I told her softly. Her eyes popped open, and I owned her gaze like I'd owned her body moments ago. "You will ALWAYS be my horny slut. No matter who has how many children, there will always be room for you in my bed and my life, and I'm sure Rachael would say the same." She sucked down a ragged breath. "That's why I'm going to do something very mean. I'm gonna take you gently and love you slowly, and you're going to look me in the eyes the whole time. I'm gonna drag this out and drive you crazy, and only after you come so hard your eyes roll back in your head am I gonna flip you over and fuck you to pieces. You're gonna have no choice but accept that I love as much as I love Rachael, and that's more than I have ever loved anyone." A fragile smile took up residence on her face below eyes glassy with pending tears. "And that's almost as much as I love fucking your asses." She barked a chunky guffaw.

I eased her into place on the bed and sank into her slowly, my tongue claiming her mouth as my cock filled her soaked pussy. Every time she got close to coming I stopped and held her still until she fell back to earth. Eventually, her frustrated glare and grinding teeth gave way to clenched eyes and a desperate whimper. "Come for me," I whispered as I drove her up and over. She shook wildly under me as she fell apart completely.

When she recovered, she started to pepper my chest with kisses. Occasionally, "thank you," would leak from her lips.

After a few moments, I dug my fingers into her ass and told her, "Your mouth has thanked me enough. Other parts of you still have some work to do though. It's been way too long since I filled you with come."

She ground her clit against me and bit her lip. "You don't have to tell me that."

"Obviously I do, since you're not on your knees and begging for it." I sat back on my heels, and she quickly flipped over, flinging her ass in the air and reaching between her legs to spread her pussy open. I buried myself in her, dug my fingers into her hips, and immediately started hammering away at her. Intense orgasms were the only thing that interrupted her howling. I did everything I could to find a balance between delaying my orgasm and fucking her senseless, desperate to ensure she knew her place in my life and my heart. When I finally climaxed, her accompanying overwhelming orgasm grabbed my dick so ferociously, I wasn't sure I would even be able to come in her, but once that played out, I filled her completely with a guttural groan, which brought one last shrieking orgasm from her before she passed out completely. We toppled to the side, and I fell asleep inside her.

I woke up a few hours later with one hand full of her tits and my cock wedged into the crack of her ass. I was about to thank her for being such a slut and for never feeling fucked enough when I realized she was still asleep. She'd asked me to wake her up with my dick, and her very unfucked ass was begging for exactly that, even if she didn't know it. I rummaged her bags to see if she'd brought lube with her, and was delighted to find that she had. I leered at her naked, sleeping form while I stroked my cock. Never had I imagined I'd be lucky enough to have someone in my life who'd give me not only permission, but an explicit request to take whatever I want from her sexually, without any warning or discourse. Beyond that, I had found two people who were not only my willing, live-in fuck toys, but who loved to put on lesbian spectacles just to excite me to the point of putting a baby in one of them now, and probably the other in the future. Add in that I loved both of them with every part of me, and it seemed like a dream that had to dissipate due to its own improbability at any second.

Except I was here with one of those people because the other was exhausted from trying to conceive my child. I had a brief moment of anxiety when I realized I would (hopefully) not only eventually be a father, but I'd have to work out how to refer to Emily and Rachael to our child or children, all of whom would have two moms. I decided we'd tackle that issue together when it became necessary to do so. As soon as it occurred to me that I'd have two partners for every obstacle in my life going forward, Emily's waiting, bare ass swam into focus, and my erection sprung to life. It wasn't long before I rolled Emily into her face and sank my slick cock into her exposed and inviting ass.

When it was halfway in, she gasped and jerked to life. I pressed her into the mattress, filled her with every bit of my dick, and then reached under her to grip her tits tightly. She twisted her face to the side to mumble, "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me." I released one of her breasts to brush her hair to the side so I could hold her down with my teeth clamped onto her neck.

She groaned and shoved her hips up into mine, and I fucked her ass like an animal. There were no words, no position shifts or changes in technique. I took what I wanted from her and gave her what I wanted to give her. When she began to moan constantly, I relinquished one of her tits to bury three fingers in her pussy and rub her clit with the heel of my hand. She shook violently under me, coming almost constantly from the marathon double penetration I threw into her. When I finally exploded inside her, I struggled to breathe.

Eventually, I caught my breath and murmured, "Stay just like this," before I withdrew slowly. I cleaned her gently and then peed, lulled into introspection by the rhythmic splashing. When I returned to bed, I tugged on her shoulder and she twisted to face me. She lunged at me with a voracious kiss, and I couldn't stop my hands from leaping to her perfect tits.

She gasped into my mouth. "It might hurt, but you can fuck me more if you want," she moaned. "It'll just prove to me you can't get enough of me." She shivered. "God, I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

"It's a shame Rachael isn't here. I'd make her go to town on you. Although that one Blackjack dealer was definitely eye fucking you. Shame we don't know what room she's in." Emily snickered. I stroked her cheek softly. "I don't think my dick would cooperate if I tried, but don't think that means I don't want to. You two are my favorite drugs, and I'll never get enough of either of you. Every inch of you is addictive." I pinched her nipples hard and shoved my tongue down her throat when she gasped. She was playing with her clit before I pulled away. "Come for me, one last time tonight. Let me watch the face of a woman I love, the woman who helped me start the relationship that completed me." She climaxed quickly after, and I licked her fingers clean as she drifted down. "I know what I'm having for breakfast," I whispered. She leaned forward to press her forehead into mine, and we passed out with matching smiles, sharing each other's breath.

datedsoul
datedsoul
105 Followers
12