Living with Rachael Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had to stop at a diner on the way home for breakfast because we were starving, but we'd been unable to force ourselves to put on clothing before the breakfast buffet on the ship closed. As soon as we walked in the door of our home to find Rachael sitting on the couch waiting for us, we were buried by an emotional overload. None of us had realized how keenly we'd feel the separation of our trio until we were reunited. It took almost an hour for us to kiss away all of Rachael's tears, and some of our own. Slowly feeding Rachael the stack of blueberry pancakes (her favorite) we brought for her helped, as did licking stray drops of syrup off her tits.

Aside from work obligations, which didn't have an emotional impact, since none of us were with either of the other two, we were inseparable from that point. We even started a pool betting on how doctors and nurses would react when there were three parents in the delivery room with none of them inclined to explain the relationship further than confirming it involved all three of us.

We gave Rachael every breeding fantasy she could think of. With a cue from Emily, I skipped out of work one day to catch her in the shower. "I'm gonna rape a baby into you," I told her as I buried myself in her. "That way you can't ever get away from me, and I can rape you whenever I want for the rest of my life." I dragged her from the shower by her wet, sandalwood-scented hair, tied her to her bed face down, and fucked her hard, telling her the whole time that the only thing hotter than raping her would be raping her while my child was growing inside her.

I left her tied up after round one until Emily sucked me back to hard. When I was ready, I untied Rachael and settled her on top of me, impaled on my cock while Emily fucked her ass roughly, and I kissed her deeply, only taking my tongue from her mouth to tell her what a good breeding slave she was for letting us into all her slutty holes at once, and how much fun it was going to be when she was too pregnant to fight back anytime we wanted to use her. Her face was blissful peace when I unloaded inside her.

A few weeks later Emily got home from work at the same time I did. Standing outside, we discussed a new version of "Surprise" where she and I would start fucking and not let Rachael join in until she begged, but when we got inside, we found Rachael on the couch and in tears. We both rushed to her, concerned that bad news from her annual gynecological exam might have permanently curtailed our family plans. A smile broke through the tears as she produced a pregnancy test showing a positive result.

"Thank fucking God!" Emily bellowed as soon as the happy tears played out. She yanked her jeans and thong off immediately and kissed me aggressively. "I want some dick NOW." She and Rachael kissed while I fucked some frustration out of her and "Surprise" took on a whole new flavor. We spent the rest of the evening naked and in a pile, with Emily and I doting on Rachael at every opportunity. Gentle kisses and feathery caresses supplanted our usual crazed appetites, and intense fuck sessions gave way to a deep need for us all to tell each other that this was the beginning of something none of us would allow to end.

A few days after Rachael's positive test, I banished her and Emily from the house for a few hours. "This might be your last girls day out for a while. Go have fun. Bring me some dinner from wherever you go." I sent some money to them digitally and fondled them both to encourage them. I got twin beaming smiles and kisses as they headed out the door with an enormous shopping list for mommy and baby.

"Do you think there's such a thing as pregnancy friendly sex toys?" Emily asked as the door closed behind them.

They discovered why I ran them off when they got home. Our (and it was truly our, not my) small basement den had sprouted a new table for fucking Emily, and for other ball-and-stick-based activities.

"We have a pool table now?" Emily shrieked.

"Well, I felt like I needed to do something to make up for all the dick you haven't gotten over the past few months, and I wanted to put all those theoretical bar pool table fuckings I threw your way into practice." I lifted her by her hips and sat her on the edge of the table.

"She deserves some one on one time, and I wanna watch, but I need a nap," Rachael told us. She stretched her arms up around my neck and lifted her lips to mine for a soft kiss. "Go get the little tripod for your phone. I'll play with her until you get back."

I returned to find them both naked, tongues in each other's mouths, fingers in each other's pussies. My imagination told me I could already see the tiniest swelling to Rachael's abdomen. When they noticed me, Rachael pulled away from Emily, spun her toward the pool table, shoved her face down onto it, and spanked her as hard as she could a dozen times. Emily's gushing breath filled the room when Rachael stopped beating her. I quickly took a few pictures of her bright pink ass. "Your turn," Rachael told me simply, taking the tripod and my phone from me. Emily whimpered with every impact. By the time I was done, her legs were shaking, her smooth pussy was visibly glistening, and my phone was positioned to record everything. "I expect to get my ass fucked while we watch this later," Rachael said before she gave me one last kiss and disappeared up the stairs.

A few hours later, Rachael and I sat on the living room couch with my cock buried in her ass. Emily knelt in front of her, devouring mommy's pussy while the video of me spanking and fucking Emily bent over our new pool table played on my TV. After Rachael came a few times, she lifted herself from my dick, leaned forward to spank Emily a few times and then ran to grab their remote-controlled butt plug from our now ample collection of toys. After lubing it up, she fucked Emily's ass with it for a few minutes before she cranked the vibrations to near the maximum. Then she stuffed my dick back into her own ass, dragged Emily's panting mouth back to her pussy and said, "You may continue worshiping your fertile goddess now." With my hands clutching her tits and my tongue in her mouth, she struggled to catch her breath while Emily licked her and she swirled her hips to stir my cock deep in her ass.

After a few more orgasms, Rachael leaned down to flip Emily onto her back. She crawled off my dick and onto Emily, where she smashed her pussy into Emily's face. "Fuck my ass hard," she demanded over her shoulder with clenched teeth as Emily sucked on her clit. "I've missed that so much. I'm not any kind of fragile yet, so give it to me good and fill my ass with come, like the first time you raped me." She grabbed my phone and cranked the vibration for the plug in Emily to its max, which brought a howling gasp from Emily. She turned to me with a wicked satisfied grin, which quickly softened, and she favored me with a loving smile." Breed me for the rest of my life." She buried her face between Emily's thighs as I drove my dick as deeply as I could into her full and thick ass.

They both came repeatedly while I did my best to turn Rachael's ass inside out. When I exploded inside her, she climaxed with a gut wrenching scream. Once she recovered, she lowered the vibration from the plug, but wouldn't let Emily remove it. "That comes out when his dick goes in, not a second sooner." She sat on the floor with Emily in her lap where she fondled and teased her mercilessly, telling her to come while barely touching her. I made dinner while Emily begged for enough stimulation to push her over the edge. When I called them to eat, Rachael asked for my help getting Emily to the table. With a tight grip on Emily's hair, Rachael fucked Emily's mouth with my dick for a few moments before I carried her to the kitchen, draped her over the table, and fucked her ass while Rachael ate dinner slowly, never taking her eyes from Emily's. Emily had a violent and prolonged ass orgasm just as Rachael finished the last bite of her meal, which pulled a load from me deep into Emily.

Despite how crazy the day had already been, watching Rachael mother Emily by feeding her while they were both naked left me more than ready to take Rachael up against the bedroom wall as soon as we retired for the evening. Her constant moaning of, "Breed me more," and, "use me like a fertile fuck toy," drove me wild. I pounded her through half a dozen screaming orgasms before I tried to put a second baby in her. We collapsed onto the bed and slept soundly, with four arms wrapped around our mommy to be.

The next morning we started the daily series of photographs that would become the time lapse video of our child growing inside Rachael. "She's mine as soon as we're done," Emily whispered to me while we positioned the camera and marked spots on the floor for Rachael's feet so nothing would change across the video except the size of her belly. Once we were satisfied with the image we'd captured, Emily took Rachael to the bathroom that had a camera pointed at the bathtub, and they bathed each other gently, taking turns making each other climax. When they were nearly exhausted, I helped them from the tub and dried them tenderly. Then, Emily led Rachael to their bedroom. "One last time here, just us," Emily said. "Later today we move everything to the main bedroom so we can start putting together a nursery. We can discuss paint colors while we finger each other," she told Rachael with a grin. About an hour later, as I was putting a chicken in the oven, I heard Emily scream, "Yellooooow!"

Emily and I spent the rest of Rachael's pregnancy faux fighting about who got to pleasure Rachael. When she was about five months pregnant, I woke up in the middle of the night horny, since she and Emily had both gone to sleep early. I planned to wake Rachael with my dick, since she'd been hinting today she'd barely been attacked since she'd started to show. When I opened my eyes, I found Emily fucking her with their strap on, so I got in line and let Emily fuck herself with my dick while she fucked Rachael with theirs. Once Rachael came, I held Emily's hips against Rachael's, pounded her until she went limp, and then recorded a wordless video of Emily laying under Rachael and sucking her more sensitive than usual tits while I fucked our mom to be doggy style as hard as I dared, which was only hard enough to satisfy Rachael after I complied with several requests of "more, harder."

As Rachael's personal geometry changed, and her ability to move and stand comfortably waned, we had to get creative with positions. Rachael laying on her back on the person fucking her ass worked, but that was always me once she was fifty lbs. heavier than Emily. Most of the time one of them ate pussy or sucked dick while she got fucked from behind. But our favorite was when Emily and I each took a side of Rachael, and we showered her belly with kisses while we played with her tits until she decided who she wanted to make her come.

Our first experience with false labor was terrifying; it happened far too early in Rachael's pregnancy to be the beginning of a viable birth. Thankfully, Emily had an uncanny ability to soothe Rachael, and they both marveled at how I could compartmentalize any distress while I drove us to the hospital. When we got home, we spent hours covering every inch of Rachael's glowing skin with tiny kisses while we whispered, "We love you, mommy."

At around the eight month mark, Rachael sat on my lap to eat breakfast. She immediately started to rub her ass against me, which got her bitten. "I have a request," she moaned while I sucked on her neck. "I want two remote controlled vibrating things in me." She extended a hand to point at Emily. "And I get to control them both while I watch you fuck the shit out of her laying beside me. I want her screaming, and I get a mouthful of come after you destroy her."

Emily licked her lips while I pulled Rachael's shirt off her round, full body. Her breasts had grown in proportion to the rest of her, and one more than filled my hand. I twirled her nipples gently until they both finished their breakfasts. Then I scooped Rachael up by her ass, sat her on the table with her leaning against me, and spread her legs out wide. "Put your tongue to work, slut," I said while staring Emily down. "Get mommy's hungry holes ready to be stuffed so we can fill her up before I tear you to pieces."

"I want spanked before I get plugged," Rachael insisted when we returned to our bedroom for the morning's main event. I decided not to let Emily help, so I held her against the wall with a tight grasp on her hair while I spanked Rachael with the other hand. Occasionally, I bit Emily's nipples so she knew I hadn't forgotten about her. By the time Rachael yelled, "Now, stuff things in me and crank them all the way up!" my favorite slutty redhead was drooling and grinding her thighs together.

With Rachael filled and moaning constantly, I wasted no time throwing Emily onto the bed beside her and slamming my dick into her. Every time she came, Rachael climaxed right beside her, and I switched holes. After a powerful orgasm flattened Emily, caused by me fingering her ass while I hammered her pussy, Rachael shifted to hang her head off the edge of the bed. "Fuck my throat like that," she demanded. I played with her clit while I used her throat until I tried to drown her with a huge load.

A few days later, lounging in bed while we watched a movie, Rachael's eyes popped open suddenly, and she made a request that changed all our lives. "There's something I really want, and I want it right now." Emily and I immediately swiveled to face her, matching grins on our faces, eager to give the slutty, perverted mother of our child anything she wanted. "I really think I'd like to... " She scrunched her face and pressed her hands to her perfect belly. "Go to the hospitaaaaaaal."

The chaos that came from false labor was nothing compared to what real labor brought. Emily and I were both stupefied, and we stared at each other for several long moments until Rachael cleared her throat noisily, kissed each of us on the cheek and then said, "Now, please." We already had a simple plan for the moment - Emily would get mommy to the car, and I'd take care of everything else. With minimal further absurdity, we were on the road, faces full of grins, abdomens full of terror.

Labor wasn't exactly quick, and they made Emily and I take shifts instead of letting us both in the delivery room at the same time, after clearing up the initial confusion regarding who was actually having a baby. Since Emily was with Rachael when our son was born, they decided I could have the honor of top priority when it came to naming him. It didn't take us long to settle on Troy. We picked that because, with a little imagination and some high school French, his name was Three.

*** 3 Years Later ***

When I emerged into the backyard of our house on a sunny Saturday afternoon with a tray of hotdogs, I saw something that had been a rarity since Troy was born. While our son napped in a deck chair under an umbrella, Rachael and Emily were feverishly kissing in the pool. Rachael had been struggling with her self-image since her pregnancy, and she'd also become more reserved, since her sexual appetites hadn't fully resurfaced until Troy was old enough to ask if we were playing cowboys when he wandered into our bedroom late one night to find me fucking Rachael on her hands and knees.

Rachael had spent the first few months after his birth sleeping in the nursery. Since Emily and I worked, she wanted to be the one who took care of him while we slept. That wasn't a problem until Emily and I got a little drunk and more than a little loud one night in bed and woke him. We spent weeks repairing the damage when Rachael told us she felt like she'd been kicked out of a group that meant so much to her. We made her take nights off after that, with each of us changing our schedules to spend nights with Troy while the other worshiped her in the main bedroom. When he finally began to sleep through the night, we had several evenings of deep emotional rebonding between the three of us. We slept naked, pressed into a tight pile, cycling through who slept in the middle to remind everyone that we were all equally important to the life we'd built, and reassuring Rachael that she was as attractive and desirable to us as she'd always been, plus a little more, since we owed the child we loved to the sacrifice she'd made with her body and her career.

They both leaned on me a little more to reinforce the bond between us. Rachael needed my reassurance because it was my genes she'd carried to make our child, and I held the majority of the financial assets that provided for her and him. Emily needed it because making a baby was the one thing I'd done with Rachael and not her. My refrain to keep everything together was simple, and once I got them to adopt it, our lives became what we truly needed them to be. "There is no me and you, only us."

Which is why I was relieved to see them getting frisky in the pool. There had been quite a few moments where I'd had to remind one of them or the other that the domain of "us" included our bed as well. Not that any rivalry or lack of attraction had formed between them. It was more of a mindset that defaulted to pairs, and if someone was late to the party, they often felt uninvited.

I went from relieved to intrigued when Rachael gripped Emily's bare tits possessively. Emily always swam naked when Troy wasn't around, and he couldn't see the pool from where he napped. The mother of my child shoved the newly blonde Emily against the wall of the pool and latched her lips onto Emily's neck before kissing her way to Emily's ear, which she bit gently and held. Emily's back was to me, so I had a good view of Rachael's face when her eyes popped open and swiveled to mine. They carried the same devious, opportunistic look that resulted in a wild night years earlier involving slipping Emily a sleeping pill and using her however we wanted, which had been Emily's request. That same night, Rachael first told me she liked the idea of having my baby, and all the fantasies that came with it.

I could tell from the way Rachael's shoulders dipped and Emily's head fell back that Rachael had found our blonde girlfriend's perfectly smooth pussy below the surface of the water. She beckoned me to them with a quick twitch of her head. I slipped into the water as quietly as possible, moved to behind Rachael and ground my rapidly swelling cock against her ass. I fondled her until she drove Emily up and over while she sucked aggressively on Emily's neck. When I tried to remove Rachael's bottoms after shedding my trunks, she stopped me.

"Those stay on." She spun to press Emily against me, and raised up to kiss me over Emily's shoulder. "After all, Emily didn't get fucked while you were putting a baby in me." She grabbed Emily's hair and shoved her tongue down my officially slightly sluttier partner's throat. When she pulled away, the mother of my child reached around Emily's hips to pull my more than ready dick to Emily's pussy. "Now, breed this little slut. It's time to make things even around here."

12