Living with the Professor

Story Info
Student meets sexy young woman through his professor.
4.8k words
4.47
20.4k
15

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 11/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler was a very shy kid and had struggled to find a roommate until he was finally left with no option except to live by himself. However, when he was looking for one-room apartments he was unable to find anything he was able to afford by himself. Finally after talking to his father Tyler was able to find a place to live. Tyler's father put him in touch with a former student of his who was now a professor at Tyler's school. That was how Tyler met Prof. Ley although she preferred to be called Brandi. At first Tyler felt weird living with a single woman even if she was almost 15 years older than him. After a little over a month of living with Brandi, Tyler was becoming very comfortable at the professor's house.

In fact, right now Tyler was just relaxing on the couch in his professor's house. Suddenly he heard Brandi enter the house and was surprised to find that she wasn't alone. Brandi was with a very attractive woman who must be a student in one of her classes because she was much younger than Brandi. Brandi was a tall curvy woman with light brown eyes, wavy dirty blonde hair and a kind, funny smile. Her younger companion had raven black hair down to her shoulders and a bright slightly mischievous smile. However Tyler thought from what he could see that her best feature was definitely her eyes, which were a catlike hazel color that looked especially green while Tyler was looking at her.

"Hey Tyler how has your day been so far?" Brandi asked him.

Tyler had to draw his attention away from checking out the attractive young woman with Brandi and said, "Yeah it's been okay so far. Just been chilling watching some TV."

"Well don't spend your whole day in front of the television. Anna and I are going to go spend some time out by the pool. You should come join us at some point," Brandi told Tyler. "Y-Yeah I might come out and join you in a bit," Tyler nervously told Brandi though he wasn't sure he could make it outside with Brandi and the attractive Anna without getting a massive erection and he certainly didn't want them to see that.

"We're going to get changed now. Don't keep us waiting all day," Brandi said to Tyler as she walked away. Tyler thought he noticed Anna smiling at him and checking him out as se followed Brandi out to the poolroom where they could change. Tyler decided to stay in the house and was working really hard not to picture Anna naked to avoid getting an erection, which was something he was being very unsuccessful at right now. He tried to concentrate on the TV show he was watching right now and not think about Anna or Brandi for that matter as well. Eventually Tyler was able to relax and enjoy his show without thinking about either Anna or Brandi. Tyler was just enjoying the show when he was distracted from his show by the sliding door opening again and Brandi and Anna reentered the living room from outside, both wearing very sexy bikinis. Brandi was wearing a nice white bikini with black trim that supported her large breasts while Anna was wearing a smaller sexy bikini that allowed her sexy full breasts to bounce with every step.

"Come on Tyler. Why are you still not in your swimsuit?" Brandi asked the shy student.

"We aren't waiting on you any more. Go upstairs and put on your suit and we will be waiting down here for you." Tyler took one quick look at Brandi and Anna in their sexy bikinis and then rushed upstairs before they could notice him getting an erection again. Tyler went in his room trying to take deep breaths to calm himself down and to try and get his erection to go down. Eventually he was able to get his erection to mostly go down. He put on his swimsuit and then went down to rejoin the two beautiful women waiting for him in their sexy bikinis. As soon as he saw Brandi and Anna waiting for him in their bikinis and he could immediately feel his cock starting to get hard again. He tried to use his hands and a towel to cover his growing erection but unfortunately that reaction drew the attention of Anna and especially Brandi.

"Now, now Tyler what are you trying to do? Why are you covering yourself up?" Brandi asked her shy, nervous student.

"I-I-I d-don't know w-what you're t-talking about," Tyler stuttered to Brandi.

"Whoa Tyler just relax. We need to get you more comfortable around attractive women. I have to admit I had an alternative reason for inviting Anna over today. I want you to get more comfortable around attractive girls and more comfortable with yourself. I can definitely tell that you are into Anna because you haven't been able to take your eyes off of her since we walked in and she mentioned to me that she thought you were pretty cute," Brandi said to Tyler. Tyler's eyes quickly jerked to Anna who was definitely looking at him in a mischievous with her beautiful cat-eyes going all over his body before looking back at Brandi.

"R-R-Really?" Tyler asked Brandi while still trying to hide his completely hard erection.

"Yes Tyler but it seems like you are going to need some extra help to initiate things with Anna so why don't you show Anna your penis?" Brandi told Tyler.

Tyler was shocked by this suggestion and just blurted out, "What! You can't be serious!"

"Tyler I'm definitely serious. Now just remove the towel and slide your swimsuit off so we can see what you are working with," Brandi said to Tyler making the motion of him pulling his swim trunks off. Tyler still couldn't believe what he was hearing but he definitely was too stunned to take off his swimsuit. Brandi realized that Tyler would never take the initiative so she walked up to him and yanked the towel away from his crotch. Once she did this it was obvious to her and Anna that Tyler had a pretty impressive erection going on right now.

"Wow that looks like a pretty substantial erection Tyler. Here Anna why don't you help him out of that swimsuit before his cock tears it open," Brandi said smiling at Tyler. Anna didn't need to be told what to do twice. She walked over to Tyler and kissed him to distract him for a moment before she grabbed the waistband of his swim trunks and yanked them down. Or at least she tried too. Since Tyler's cock was so hard the trunks didn't immediately come all the way off. Instead they got caught on Tyler's verrrry hard cock. Anna yanked on the trunks a couple more times before Tyler's cock finally popped free. When it did finally pop free from its confinement both women gasped. After seeing the bulge in Tyler's pants they realized he was quite well endowed but they were still shocked to see exactly how big he was once he was fully released.

"Wow your father was never working with something that big when I knew him," Brandi said before she realized she had spoken aloud. Anna and Tyler both turned to look at Brandi with very surprised looks on their faces. Tyler was especially surprised that his father had slept with Brandi when she lived with him as a student.

"What you didn't think your father let me live with him just to help me study," Brandi said to Tyler taking in his stunned expression.

"But enough about my past. Let's get back to what we were working on before. Well Anna I thought Tyler would have a nice cock for you to work with though I wasn't quite expecting this," she said gesturing at Tyler's hard cock which was pointing straight up at the sky.

"Looks like that will be a lot of fun for you and I'm sure you're eager to see what kind of pleasure that huge tool can give you," Brandi said to the two attractive young students.

"Well Anna why don't you show him how a mouth can feel on his cock." Anna looked over at the professor and smiled at her before turning back to face Tyler as she knelt between his legs wrapping her hands around the fantastic tool of man meat in front of her. Tyler could barely focus on anything as he gazed at Anna's beautiful catlike green eyes as she wrapped her hand around his cock. He couldn't believe how nice it felt to have someone else's hands on his dick. Anna stared up at him with those beautiful eyes and smiled that big beautiful brilliant smile before sticking her tongue out and gliding it up along the entire length of Tyler's large cock. Tyler groaned as Anna took the head of his cock in her mouth.

"Oh my, gosh this is amazing," Tyler said as he looked down at Anna's bright eyes.

"Yeah I bet that mouth feels a lot better than your hand doesn't it," Brandi said to Tyler as she watched the two college students together. Tyler groaned again as Anna continued to work his cock with her mouth. Brandi could see that Tyler, with his inexperience, was about to pop in Anna's mouth.

"Here Anna why don't we show Tyler those fantastic titties of yours," Brandi suggested. Anna smiled to Tyler as she pulled her mouth off of his cock. Tyler could barely catch his breath as he stared at Anna's chest in anticipation. Anna then reached around behind her and loosened the strings on her bikini. She held the cups of her bikini against her breasts to hide them from Tyler for just a moment longer. Finally she let her bikini fall away from her breasts and enjoyed the reaction from Tyler. He stared open mouthed at Anna's beautiful breasts. They sagged slightly if only because of their size. Her nipples stood stiff with desire and arousal.

"So what do you think Tyler? Real breasts are way better than the ones you see on your computer screen. Why don't you reach out and feel them? See what some real breasts feel like," Brandi said as she relaxed on the couch gazing at Anna's beautiful breasts.

Tyler tentatively reached forward to feel Anna's breasts but before he grabbed Anna's boobs he looked into her bright eyes and asked, "Are you sure you want me to do this?"

Anna looked back at him smiled and said, "Of course. I had no illusions about why Brandi asked me to come over her today. I've seen you around campus and you're pretty cute so I thought this would be fun. I enjoy teaching guys lessons about sex and it's just a bonus that you have a huge cock. So go ahead and enjoy my body." With that Anna reached out and grabbed Tyler's hand and pressed it against her bare breast. Tyler began groping her breast and could feel her stiff nipple under his palm. Anna moaned at Tyler's attention to her breast. She enjoyed his strong, though slightly clumsy, hand against her breast. She brought his head to hers and began kissing him deeply as he continued to fondle her breast. Emboldened by Anna's actions Tyler choose to be more aggressive and reached his other hand around Anna's body and grabbed hold of her butt and pulled her body right against his as he began to kiss her back more passionately.

"That's it grab hold of that sexy body Tyler. That's how you show a woman what you want," Brandi said as she watched the two young college students as she used one hand to fondle her breast through her bikini top and she began to caress her pussy through her bikini bottoms. Tyler and Anna continued to make out, as Tyler held on tight to Anna's hot body. Anna was enjoying Tyler's more aggressive but she wanted more from him right now so she gently pushed him away from her breaking the kiss. As soon as she broke up the kiss Tyler looked back at her surprised and a little sad.

Anna smiled back at him and said, "Don't look so sad Tyler this isn't over yet. Now sit back on that couch and get ready for the ride of your life." Anna then gently pushed Tyler back on the couch and Tyler continued to stare up at the beautiful mostly naked woman in front of him. Anna chuckled as she enjoyed having Tyler stare at her body. She then reached down and slid her bikini bottoms off so that she stood before Tyler completely naked. Tyler stared with amazement at the beautiful naked young woman standing before him. Anna showed her gorgeous bright smile as she enjoyed Tyler's stunned reaction to her naked body.

"Glad to see that you approve of my naked body. But now I want to make sure that big cock of yours is ready for me," Anna grinned as she knelt back down and took Tyler's cock back in her mouth. Tyler leaned back into the couch as he enjoyed Anna's fantastic tongue on his cock again. Tyler was enjoying Anna's blowjob when all the sudden he felt Anna moan loudly on his cock and then pull her mouth off of him. This drew his attention back to looking down at Anna and he noticed her eyes were closed and it looked like she was really enjoying herself. Finally he noticed that Brandi was also down on the ground behind Anna. Brandi grinned up at Tyler saying,

"Well it certainly feels like she's wet and ready for that big cock of yours. This is one wet, tight pussy. I bet it's going to feel great on your big dick." Tyler was stunned to realize that Brandi had been fingering Anna while she sucked his cock. Finally Brandi pulled her fingers out of Anna's pussy. She held up her fingers so that Tyler could see how wet they were.

Brandi then stuck her fingers in her mouth and made a show of licking them clean for Tyler before finally pulling them out of her mouth with a simple, "Yummy." Tyler still couldn't believe what he had just witnessed. His attention was finally brought back to Anna as she ran her tongue up the full length of his cock while she kneeled between his legs. She then stood up and straddled his body. She then reached down and grabbed Tyler's incredibly hard cock and lined it up with her pussy. Anna then started sliding her pussy down on Tyler's dick but once she had the head of Tyler's cock inside of her she realized she was going to have to go very slow cause she could already feel him stretching out her pussy.

She loudly moaned, "Oh my, gosh sooo big," as she slid a little further down Tyler's impressive penis.

"So Tyler how does it feel to have a girl's pussy sliding down your cock for the first time? Does she feel nice and tight for you? Sounds like she's enjoying it though with how big you are and I'm not surprised by that," Tyler turned to the side to see that Brandi had joined him on the couch and she was watching Anna slowly slide her vagina down Tyler's erect penis. He then realized that Brandi had one hand inside of her bikini top fondling her big tit and it was obvious that her nipples were very hard. He then noticed that her other hand was down between her legs as she rubbed her pussy inside of her bikini bottoms. All the sudden he was drawn back to Anna as she finally slipped down to the base of Tyler's cock with a grunt.

He then looked back over at Brandi pleasuring herself before she said, "Don't spend all this time paying attention to me Tyler. Pay attention to the hot girl riding your dick. Why don't you grab her ass like you were doing earlier?" Tyler then looked back at Anna's face, which was screwed up in pleasure. Though as if she could sense him looking at her Anna opened her eyes to look back down at Tyler. She smiled that big beautiful smile at him again and he stared into her amazing catlike hazel green eyes. She then put her hands on Tyler's shoulders and started riding his cock with everything she had. Tyler groaned as he felt Anna's pussy riding him harder and he took Brandi's advice and reached his hands and grabbed onto Anna's ass, hard.

"Oh yeah Tyler grab that ass! Fuck me back," Anna moaned to Tyler excited by his aggressive passion. Tyler was somewhat surprised by Anna's excited response. He grabbed hold of Anna's ass and started pushing his cock up into Anna's pussy, which caused Anna to moan louder.

"Ohhh yeah she definitely likes that big cock Tyler. Is she taking all of your cock?" Brandi moaned as she watched Anna ride Tyler's large cock. She realized that Anna was only bouncing on about three-fourths of Tyler's penis and even when he pushed up inside of her his cock wasn't going all the way in.

"Here Anna let me help you for a minute so that you can take all of Tyler's cock," Brandi said as she got up from the couch and went behind Anna and held on to her hips.

"Now Tyler you stay still and I'm going to see if I can help Anna take all of your cock," Brandi said as she started to push the younger girl's hips down onto Tyler's penis.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhh soooooo bigggg," Anna moaned as she felt Tyler go even deeper inside of her.

"Yeah you like that Anna? He does have a nice long cock doesn't he? Can you take it all the way up to the base," Brandi said as she pushed Anna farther down on Tyler's cock. Finally Anna's pussy settled all the way against the base of Tyler's cock. Tyler could feel the back of Anna's pussy squeezing the sensitive head of his cock and if he had had any other experience with girls he would know that it was very obvious that Anna had never been penetrated this deeply before. Once Tyler's dick hit the back of her pussy Anna's mouth opened up in a wordless scream and she knew she was going to cum any minute but she couldn't cum with Tyler's cock so deep inside of her. She pushed Brandi's hands off of her waist and bounced on Tyler's cock a few more times to get her pleasure before pushing her pussy back down deep on Tyler's cock and cumming.

"Ohhhh myyyyyy sooooo deeeeeep! I'mmmmm cummmming!" Anna moaned as she began having one of the most intense orgasms of her life on Tyler's big cock. Tyler could feel Anna's pussy gripping his cock harder than anything he had experienced in his life before.

He was somewhat shocked at what was happening and mumbled out during his pleasure, "What's happening right nooowww?"

Brandi smiled at the young man's inexperience and said, "Well Tyler, Anna's having an orgasm on you because your cock is so big. How does it feel to you?"

"It feels really, really good! Ohhh yeah it feels soooo gooood," Tyler moaned and Brandi could tell that Tyler was about to cum as well.

"Tyler try to hold your cum in and let Anna enjoy her orgasm," Brandi said to her young houseguest. Tyler took notice of what his professor was saying and tried to hold back his impending orgasm but he knew he was too far-gone.

"Ohhh I can't hold it back anymore! I'mmmm cummmming!" Tyler moaned as he lost control and started unleashing his semen deep inside of Anna. Anna for her part had just started to come down from her orgasm when she felt Tyler's already large cock expand inside of her and then start spurting his cum inside of her. Anna's pussy was still so sensitive from the previous orgasm that Tyler cumming inside of her brought her straight into another orgasm and she feel down against his body and held on to him tightly while his penis continued to erupt inside of her. When Anna fell against him and grabbed onto him Tyler in turn grabbed hold of Anna's ass again and started squeezing it like a stress ball as his cock continued to shoot his pent up load inside of her.

He could feel Anna's pussy gripping him again in another orgasm, which only caused him to cum harder. Finally his cock was done spurting, but he still felt Anna's pussy gripping his cock so he continued to hold onto her. Eventually Anna's orgasm seemed to relax and she was able to sit up again. She looked back down at Tyler with her beautiful eyes and before he could even say anything she reached down and cupped his face at brought it up to hers and kissed him deeply. As she was kissing Tyler so noticed that his cock was still mostly hard inside of her pussy and any hardness it had lost was being revived by her kiss.

She broke apart from the kiss and looked back down at Tyler saying, "Tyler you're getting hard inside me again. Do you want to go for round two?" Tyler was just sitting there enjoying the feel of Anna's pussy on his renewed erection while he caressed her ass. He looked up at Anna and just nodded his head.

Anna smiled back at him and said, "Well okay lets go for round two, but this time you're going to have to be in control cause my legs are way to tired to keep bouncing on your cock." Tyler grabbed hold of Anna's body and was able to roll her down so she was lying on the couch, and he was somehow able to do all of this without removing his cock from her tight pussy. The young couple was finally reminded that Brandi was in the room with them when she slightly coughed to draw attention to herself.

12