Living with the Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is he really sill hard inside of you?" she asked Anna as one of her hands was fondling her large breast while the other was firmly inside of her bikini bottoms giving herself a good fingering.

"Like a rock," Anna simply responded to Brandi before she moaned in pleasure again as Tyler had started thrusting his cock inside of her again.

"Ahhh the joys of youth," Brandi muttered to herself as she continued to finger herself while watching the young copulating couple on her couch. Watching both of them orgasm just a few moments ago had gotten her very close to cumming and she knew she wouldn't last long watching the young couple have sex on her couch. Brandi continued watching the young couple fucks right in front of her while she fingered herself even harder. She could feel herself rapidly approaching her orgasm. She tried to keep herself quiet but wasn't quite able to keep her voice down when she came.

"Ohhhhhh shiiiiiiit yessssssss!" Brandi groaned loudly as she came very hard while she watched the young couple continue to fuck. Tyler's eyes were drawn away from Anna's bouncing breasts when he heard Brandi orgasm. Brandi's eyes were rolling back in her head while one of her hands was inside of her bikini bottoms trying to keep a finger inside of her spasming pussy while the other hand was squeezing her large breast hard. Tyler couldn't believe how sexy it was to watching the older woman having an orgasm and he could feel his cock twitch inside Anna's pussy. Feeling Tyler's cock twitch inside of her tight vagina caused Anna to have another orgasm. She noticed Tyler wasn't looking at her and turned her head to see what he was looking at and when she noticed that Brandi was cumming very hard. Anna smiled at Brandi's reaction to Tyler fucking her and it made her even more aroused but now she wanted Tyler to pay attention to her so she grabbed his head and pulled his face down to hers and kissed him deeply again.

She then broke the kiss and said, "Now I want you to fuck me hard Tyler. I want to feel you cumming inside of me again. I want to feel your cock spurting hard in me." Tyler's cock throbbed hard inside Anna as she spoke to him and he stared deeply into her beautiful eyes. He gently kissed her and then grabbed her body and started fucking her, hard.

"Ohhhhhh yeah Tyler keep fucking meeeeeeee! Ooooooooo yesssssss! I'mmmmmm cummmmmming again! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Anna couldn't hold it in anymore and had one of the most powerful orgasms of her life. She grabbed hold of Tyler's body and pulled him against her and held on for dear life. Tyler had been trying to fuck Anna even harder but once she started cumming he knew it wouldn't take long for him to cum. As soon as Anna grabbed onto his body in the throes of her passion he couldn't hold on any longer.

"Oh Anna here it cumssss. I'm cummmming inside of you," he moaned to Anna as his cock started to unload another big load inside of Anna's pussy.

"Oh yeah Tyler I can feel your cock shooting inside of me. It feels soooooo good." Anna moaned to Tyler. Both of them held onto each other as they enjoyed their powerful mutual orgasms. Finally both of them relaxed as their orgasms passed and started to catch their breath. Tyler relaxed and laid his body on top of Anna's. Anna reached up to run her hand through Tyler's hair and then brought his head up so he could look at her.

"How did you enjoy that Tyler? I know that I certainly enjoyed it?" Anna asked Tyler as she looked at his glazed pleasure filled eyes. Tyler was drawn back to Anna as she talked to him and he stared into her hazel green eyes.

"Well that was certainly better than I ever expected. I still can't believe a girl as attractive as you would want to have sex with me and did you really enjoy it?" Tyler asked nervously.

Anna chuckled at his returned nervousness and said, "I would think my enjoyment would be pretty clear from all the orgasms you gave me. Plus you have a really nice long, fat cock that feels great inside my tight pussy. Your cock stretched my pussy very nice and it felt so good inside of me." Tyler smiled at Anna's compliments and leaned down to kiss her again. Anna could feel Tyler's cock finally softening inside of her pussy.

"Hey Brandi can you get me a paper towel before Tyler pulls out of me? He shot a lot of cum inside me," Anna asked. Tyler had almost forgot that Brandi was in the room with them. When Brandi returned with the paper towel Tyler slowly pulled his cock out of Anna's tight pussy. Anna groaned as Tyler removed his long penis from inside of her. She then took the paper towel from Brandi and held it between her legs after Tyler pulled all the way out of her.

"Wow Anna you weren't kidding he really did shoot a lot of cum inside of you." Brandi said with excited interest. Tyler just relaxed on the couch forgetting that he was completely naked in front of Brandi and Anna. Once Anna cleaned most of the dripping cum from her pussy she stood up while still holding the paper towel between her legs. She wiped away all of the excess fluid and then threw the paper towel away.

"Well what do you say Anna, do you want to go back out to the pool again and get our tan on?" Brandi asked her student.

"Yeah the pool and some warm sunshine would feel great right about now. Do you want to join us Tyler?" Anna asked the surprised and dazed young man.

"I might join y'all in a bit but for right now I think I'm just going to relax here," Tyler responded.

"Okay suit yourself but come and join us at the pool whenever you want," Brandi said to Tyler. Brandi then walked through the sliding glass door leaving Tyler and Anna alone, naked, with each other. Anna bent down to pick up her small bikini.

She then leaned over to Tyler giving him a peck on the cheek and said, "Oh and by the way Tyler if you think this is a one time thing you are definitely wrong. I'm absolutely going to have to stop by for another visit with this fantastic cock," she said to Tyler as she reached down to tug on his soft cock one last time. Tyler then watched her sexy naked ass as she walked to through the sliding glass door to join Brandi by the pool. He then relaxed on the couch and thought to himself that he could get used to this.

12