Living with the Unknown

Story Info
When did his wife use her free pass?
1.8k words
4.07
99.2k
93
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,259 Followers

Sitting in his truck, Jason discretely watched as the woman hauled in groceries from her minivan to the house. He was positive that she had no idea he was there, or she would have looked his way and waved or something. She was in her early thirties, dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, as usual, with minimal make-up and her shoulder length brown with blonde streaks hair tied back in a ponytail. She had that look of a power-mom, dedicated to her children and her family. However, Jason knew underneath that modest attire was a five-foot-seven body fit enough to be a bikini model. Her pretty face, when actually full made-up was as sexy as any woman he's ever met. Jason might be biased as he was married to Karen to nine years.

It was her Friday off, so she was running errands as usual to make for more family time with their three kids over the weekend. Karen expected Jason to be at work, and if he hadn't gotten the call before lunch, he would have been there. Now, here he was sitting and dreading the conversation that he needed to have with his wife. He glanced at the manila envelope, and decided to wait a few minutes. Allow Karen to get the food put away and settled down before he surprised her.

While waiting, Jason thought back to what he felt started this all. Fucking Rhett and the bachelor party he had to throw two weeks before Jason and Karen married. Of course there was a stripper, and while feeling no pain, Jason went a little farther than he intended to that night. After the girl had him sucking whipped cream off both her large fake tits, she undid his pants to the cheers of all in attendance. First she put a condom on his erection, and then gave him a quick titty fuck, allowing her tongue to tease the tip through the latex. She then put a strip of whipped cream on his cock, and took him fully in her mouth to suck it all off in one fluid motion. She offered to finish him in private for free, but Jason politely declined.

Somehow Karen found out, and was furious. In her mind, his dick in her mouth was bad enough. Condom or no condom, ejaculation or no ejaculation, he cheated on her. After what erupted to a fifteen-minute yelling match, Karen removed her engagement ring and left. Jason tried for days to reach her, but without any success. He left message after message apologizing and saying how much he loved her, but figured the wedding was off.

Four days later, Karen returned at night and basically ordered Jason to not speak. She said that she was willing to overlook and eventually forgive what happened, but there were conditions. The first condition was that if anything remotely like that ever happened again, she would leave him for good. The second condition, which she said was non-negotiable was that to even things out, she got a free night for payback. Karen said she didn't know when or with who, but Jason couldn't hold any resentment or guilt over her evening the score. Jason loved Karen so much, and was so scared that he'd lost her forever that he agreed. She then asked if he wanted to know any details about her free pass. He said that he didn't, just knowing it was going to happen was painful enough. Karen smiled and said that she would be very discrete when she decided and he wouldn't know a thing about it -- but it would be happening at one point.

Jason looked at the envelope and wondered if that was just her finally using her free pass. He wanted so much to believe that, but a sick feeling in his gut told him that wasn't the case.

Karen nearly dropped her tea mug when Jason walked into the kitchen. "Jason, you startled me. What are you doing home? Are you feeling sick, babe?"

"Actually I'm not feeling the best," Jason said, "Listen, there's something that's been bugging me for a real, real long time. I think it's finally gotten to the point where it's affecting me. I really need to talk about it."

"Okay..." Karen had a worried look as Jason sat down by the island. She remained standing, but put her tea down.

"Our agreement right before our wedding," Jason said, "I changed my mind, I really need to know. Did you ever use your free pass, and if so, when."

Karen looked more ashamed than worried, not looking at him anymore. "Hun, we agreed to never speak about that."

"No, you gave me the choice," Jason said, "I now changed it. I don't need to know the details, but please tell me if you have and when. Living not knowing has been this black cloud and I think it's even affected our relationship."

Karen sighed. "Okay, remember the promise for no resentment. It was during our honeymoon. I was with someone when you went out fishing."

"Which one? I was gone three times that trip for at least an hour or more."

Karen shrugged. "We agreed to a full night. Since that wasn't going to happen there because I was with you, I figured breaking it up over three times was the same thing. Because you never knew, I felt I kept my side of being discrete. I also made sure to use protection and washed myself completely just for you."

Jason started counting in his head. If he started yelling, he wasn't going to stop. He needed to keep his head. Of all times, he needed to keep it now.

"I'm so sorry this was weighing on you," Karen said and faintly smiled, "I thought you'd know that I would've gotten it over and done with right away so I could focus on being a wife to you -- and then mother to Carrie, Rochelle, and Gray."

Jason reached for the envelope that was tucked in the back of his jeans, under his shirt, and dropped it in front of Karen.

Her eyes got wide, and it looked like her eyes were starting to tear as she opened it up. Inside were five pictures of her fucking Mark West, a co-worker that just started working with her a month ago. He was in her pussy and ass with no condom. Jason asked for anal quite a few times, but Karen never let him put more than a finger in her asshole. He also came in her mouth, which Jason had never done.

"That asshole," muttered Karen, "He wanted me to either leave you or stop having sex with you. I told him it was just a one-time fling. I guess this is his payback for me choosing you over him."

"You're making it sound so noble," said Jason bitterly, "Like you two could've been happily ever after, but instead you sacrificed fucking a younger, fitter man to remain with me."

"That's not it at all," Karen said, "Just I love you and this was just a horrible one time mistake and didn't mean anything."

"Didn't mean anything?" Jason said and half-laughed, "I'll tell you what doesn't mean anything. A guy on his bachelor party having his condom covered dick in a stripper's mouth for about two seconds total. That didn't mean anything, but it was enough that my wife figured that she got to fuck another guy three times on our fucking honeymoon."

"Jason..." Karen said crying.

"For the record, these pictures were taken by a private investigator hired by Camile West, Mark's wife who is eight months pregnant and has a baby under a year old. She's suspected for a few weeks Mark was fucking someone and decided to find out who. After hiring a lawyer, she approached me today."

"No, no..." Karen said, "We did have lunch or stuff together, but only sex the one time I promise. I never knew he was married, please..."

"But you knew you were married. What about your other promise? You know damn fucking well fucking some guy three times was way beyond what we agreed, which as is was damn unfair. Nothing I ever did justified you doing that -- or this."

"Look, I gave you a chance when you cheated," pleaded Karen, "You owe me just the same. You get a free pass. Two free passes. Just don't tell me. Please, Jay, think of our life together, the kids..."

Jason laughed. "If a brief blowjob is worth three fucks for payback, I think an affair is worth more than a couple hall passes. I already know damn well this wasn't the first or second time you were in the hotel room with him over lunch hour. However, you're right. I will do to you as you did to me. As far as I'm fucking concerned the second time you fucked someone on our honeymoon, you were cheating on me. Don't fucking deny you didn't know that's what it was. I was stupid enough to not want to know so you took advantage of having a hanging free pass. Now, if I remember, you said if it ever happened again, we were through."

"Jason, no..."

"It's only because I do still think you are a fucking good mom that I am not taking the kids or this house, but I am divorcing you. Do not attempt to contact me until everything is final," Jason said coldly, "Oh, if you fuck Mark or someone else before this is final, I will make sure you get nothing and the asshole is pissing blood for a week."

"Jay, please... I'm sorry..." Karen sobbed.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't fuck that stripper when she offered, since I was punished like I did anyway. I'm sorry I agreed to what I knew was a fucking unfair arrangement, which basically led to you having no guilt fucking other men. I know this wasn't the only time, but I chose to ignore the signs, partly because I didn't want to believe it and partly because of that stupid free pass. I'm sorry it took nine years to realize what an immoral slut you are." Jason grinned. "What I am not sorry for is keeping in contact with your cousin, Raylene, who I know you hate. She found me on social media after I told you about her flirting with me at your sister's wedding. Nothing really did happen then, despite you making me spend the night on the couch, but something will tonight. I will make sure to take some pictures to send you. Bye."

Jason was smiling walking out of the house listening her to sobbing and pleading. He was happy because that unknown pass was out of his life, and especially because he wasn't bluffing about sending those pictures.

The End

hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,259 Followers