All Comments on 'Living with the Unknown'

by hotprof1973

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 5 years ago
Could use a follow-up

I'd like to know what happens to them over the next couple of years.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Back

That was a good one, you're back on track. Those damned hall passes just don't work out. Some other clown has written 130 chapters about a hall pass and it's never going to end. Thank you for this one.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 5 years ago
Feel Better?

I'm glad you got that off your chest.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 5 years ago

Not that I would have ever agreed to a free pass, but on their honeymoon? What a whore...

I hope the hypocritical slut enjoys being a bitter single mom.

schulz777schulz777about 5 years ago
she is still hot and

gets the kids and the house and most likely he will pay for her good life.

He is bitter and gets to fuck her couisine.

Another story where wife wins and husband looses

2starrs

OPrimeOPrimeabout 5 years ago
Fair

Short and to the point. free pass was and is a dumb idea.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 5 years ago

i liked this but thought you could have maybe put another page pr two on it.

seems a bit rushed.

moblanemoblaneabout 5 years ago
FREE PASS?

No such thing exists, There is always a payback or more likely a divorce or separation. Anyone who does this when they have kids, DESERVE TO PAY! This was a good story but highlights why 50% of marriages fail and end in divorce. The "free pass" and the "no-fault" divorce are a plague on marriage. I have never read one of your stories I didn't like, this one was written well and certainly explicit enough to get my 'attitude' started! (as in first 4 lines above!) Good Job, Thank You

OaksfineOaksfineabout 5 years ago
Needs more

Needs more to the story. Good for a flash but still need some background or build up of the characters.

gabaagabaaabout 5 years ago
Nice Sense of Drama

But a very unsatisfying ending-three young children and they're just going to divorce?

Being unable to spell 'discreet' is bad enough but repeating the mistake several times is just unforgivable.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Thoughts

I haven't finished yet, but two things are bothering me. A drunken slip-up with a stripper at his bachelor party gets her a NIGHT? Then SHE decides that three separate times equals one night, THEN does it on their HONEYMOON? She certainly violated the spirit, if not the letter of the agreement.

She makes him sleep on the couch just for contacting her cousin on FaceBook?

Divorce is too good for her!

abitshyoneabitshyoneabout 5 years ago
liked

short and sweet,, I enjoyed it, just good honest you cheated , your out . thanks for sharing

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
@moblane Re: No-fault Divorce

I have no problem with no-fault divorce as it was intended in real life, as an improvement over the old way where you had to prove wrong-doing by one spouse i order to get a divorce.

My problem, in Lit-world anyway (I have no idea how it works in real life), is that the wife can be "at fault," i.e. cheat, yet comes out ahead in the divorce.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Another dumbass

paying stupid tax for marrying an obvious train wreck. He should blame himself for marrying her in the first place. Then move on.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
Sending her pictures would be stupid...

... Why provide her some ammo for the upcoming divorce?

But everything else... definitely justified.

It's as Jason - there's no way in hell her fling with Mark was the only time she cheated on him AFTER cheating on him during their honeymoon. Poor bastard was blinded by love, and understood way too late that Karen's over-reaction to what happened in his bachelor party was essentially her projecting to him her own guilt about her own behavior, during their relationship. Like him, finally, there's not a doubt in my mind she was a serial adulterer... 'Would be a bad idea to make sure all his kids are really is.

Goes to show, yet again, how dumb bachelor/bachelorette are, and how much people should stay the fuck away from them - absolutely nothing genuinely good ever come out of it for the soon-to-be-married person attending it: either it ends up being like a slightly wilder night at a strip-club or it can end up damaging one, if not numerous relationships... Really, the best times to throw a bachelor party is when you are still single or, even better, when you're about to get divorce! That makes sense - go as crazy as you want then, there's no one you have to answer to!

Overall, a very good flash story, and FUCK ME MOMMY - did hotprof1973 actually broke up a couple!? Goddamn, man... 'didn't know you had it in you, but overjoyed to see that you prove me wrong. I get it, author - you're more into reconciliation, but doesn't it feel good, sometimes, to let your MC goes 'Ah Fuck That!' and make him walk away from the cheating hag that broke his heart?... Of course it does! Sure, poor, dumb Jay gonna pay up the wazoo with alimony, child support and probably the mortgage (let's hope Raylene will let him crash at her place for awhile...), but, emotionally speaking, it is still way better than what he had going at home. Sucks for his kids and the rest of their collective family, though - so many lives FUBARed by selfish, uncarried assholes who shouldn't have got married in the first place.

Anyway, this is a 5★... mainly because the author finally gave us a divorce! This was a long time coming, hotprof1973; please do not make this one-time thing.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 5 years ago
Unbelivably stupid!

Jason is unbelievably stupid if he goes through with fucking another woman, taking pictures, and sending them to his wife! With the pictures he has, he has the leverage in the imminent divorce. If he does fuck and film before the divorce, he loses any advantage he had. Anyone reading this story and thinking Jason is doing the right thing as described in the last paragraph is the intellectual equal of Jason!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties

I have ZERO knowledge of real-life bachelor parties, but in Lit-world, bachelor parties generally don't get any wilder than lap dances, while bachelorette parties often end up with fully-nude male dancers with blow jobs being the LEAST of the antics.

jocko_smithjocko_smithabout 5 years ago
Weel, he never said he'd send the pictures

BEFORE the divorce was final . . .

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 5 years ago
Should have kept going

Make it really good.

timrivtimrivabout 5 years ago

Needs to get a DNA test on his kids.

ctdansctdansabout 5 years ago
i agree with others

I never would give a hall pass. If she says no marriage based on what did or di not happen at a bachelor party then I would say wedding is off. What she did was over the top and deserves more than what he is doing now. Burn her.

ctdansctdansabout 5 years ago
never give a free pass

I don't care what he did you never give a free pass as sometime down the road it gets back to you and no good comes of it. She went above and beyond with revenge and cannot ever be forgiven or trusted. Burn her and move on.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
Mr Brooks wrote that . . .

. . . he didn’t see why, in LW, cheating wives can come out the winners in divorce. Johnadp has pointed out, several times, that the wives are usually the financial losers, even with alimony and child support, at least after a few years have passed.

We all know that mothers get physical custody the vast majority of the time, and unless the husband is wealthy, child support doesn’t really pay his fair share of supporting his children. That’s just real life. I do suspect that a significant portion of the LW readership is divorced men. (No, I’m not one of them.)

The truth is that the losers in divorce are the parents who get physical custody. They’re the ones who have to find child care, and they’re the ones handicapped in finding another mate, and they’re the ones who get frazzled from having to do two parents’s work with our parent’s time and too little sleep.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 5 years ago
Most of hotprof1973 stories are incredibly stupid..this one is text book case

This is one of these stories by the author simply does not know how to write a story which makes any sense. Why would the husband before getting married agreed is such extreme ridiculous terms To a Hall pass or a free pass for the wife to use any time she ever wanted?

2nd and more importantly since the wife knew about the stripper...Why would the husband State that he did not want to know? The wife knew the next day so why wouldn't the husband want to know when the wife stepped out?

By agreeing to such terms and not wanting to know... the Husband intentionally sets up the entire marriage as a power imbalance where he has to go through years and years of ondering and suffering about when and if she's gone to exercise the whole pass.

How exactly for years and years of suffering and anguish and anxiety = a stripper sucking your dick for 5 minutes?

Of course the wife ended up cheating during the honeymoon 3 Times. She had the inside track and the inside power to do so. And once she got away with that why couldn't she get away with the next time? Or the time I have to that?

PapaRomanticPapaRomanticabout 5 years ago
Let's talk about Jason.....

A condom does not excuse his lack of control in getting himself in the situation with the stripper at his bachelor party. He could have said no at any time. But I think if you get a raincoat put on your cock, some kind of sex is going to follow.

But how the hell do you leave your brand new wife three times on your honeymoon to go fishing? I didn't even want to leave my wife to go to the bathroom on my honeymoon - I wanted to spend every single minute of that week with her! Fishing? Maybe she's not so dumb at all.....

waratahwaratahabout 5 years ago
Pretty good yarn.

Could have used a bit more detail. How did the honeymoon work, was it one guy three times etc or three guys.

But of course if Karen had been switched on, she would have admitted to the recent hotel liaison as her pass event, rather than the better hidden honeymoon event.

Thanks for writing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Comments

Re: Divorce, I specifically stated that I was NOT talking about real life but Lit-world. In Lit-world the cheating wife gets the house, the kids, maintenance/alimony, child support, lives in the house that HE pays for while he has to also pay for his housing, then they split the sale of the house even though he's been paying for it.

Re: Free Pass. I agree that they're stupid, the MOST I would have done was say that she has a free pass for the bachelorette party. Once that party is over, even if she did NOTHING, it's over.

muncher354muncher354about 5 years ago
Lol

Some of y'all all just hate women I guess, but you make the men out to be morons who fall for these women.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 5 years ago
I have a question!

What was the purpose of this story?

WeBothDoWeBothDoabout 5 years ago
Fun story

It's hilarious how many people want these stories to follow a specific moral formula that fits their own views. Why read stories at all if the only ones worth reading are the ones that conform to what you already think?

I enjoyed the story. And it's caused me to take a look at some of this author's other stories and I plan to come back and give them a read, too.

Five stars.

wet4hotstorywet4hotstoryabout 5 years ago
think I figured it out

Reading few of Hotprof's stories and the comments, I think I know what he's doing. I think he's trolling the haters who don't like reconcilation stories. FYI he did write a cheating story with imaginative payback, but put it in Erotic Couplings. Those saying his stories are stupid and he can't write (obviously not true), I think he's playing you. It's working since some comments almost seem personal like he wrote the story to specifically piss you off. lol

Divorce-wise, sending the pictures is stupid, but how the protag was during most of his marriage, I get why he's doing it. He wants to hurt her in the only way he think he can. For the story it works, for real life not so much, though I can see a man doing that. Men do tend to think with their dinks at times.

jertod75jertod75about 5 years ago
She planned on cheating from the beginning!

Their pre-wedding agreement was very lopsided. She planned on cheating from the beginning, and set the trap perfectly. It's great you mention she lets her lover take her ass and cum in her mouth, yet won't let hubby do those things to her. Classic cheating wife.

hotprof1973hotprof1973about 5 years agoAuthor
In Response to Some Comments

MightyHorny: Glad you enjoyed it. I'll probably still submit mostly RAAC. Just for the fact I find that more interesting. In this case, I think these were two people who got what they deserved for their marriage and the ending of it.

BobNbobbi: only purpose was to write a quick story that I found interesting. Not supposed to be any moral comment about how people should act or not act.

Wet4hotstory: First non-trolling comment that actually made me lol. First, you're right about Jason threatening to submit the pictures. In real life, people often make impulse choices that aren't the common sense choice. Now, while I am not influenced by the commenters who are anti-RAAC, I wouldn't say I'm trolling them. I do this for fun and write the stories I want to tell. Yes, I do seem to trigger people - though I'm far from the only one. I did enjoy your theory.

johnadpjohnadpabout 5 years ago
Really Good

It elicits couple of interesting themes. First, be careful about making a bargain under emotional duress. Second, the hall pass createdva temptation to cheat she may have otherwise not had because she felt she had a get out of jail free card she could use the time he caught her.

We can understand life so much better if we can run several scenarios In a computer changing this or that variable. Would have been interesting to know if it was the temptation the hall pass created or it would have happened anyway.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Late Thought

"I also made sure to use protection and washed myself completely just for you." - Isn't she wonderful, not making him eat cream pies!

Lets's give her EVERY benefit of the doubt, that the three times somehow equaled her one night pass, and Mark WAS just one time and there was nobody else.

That STILL leaves her fucking another guy on their HONEYMOON, fucking another guy AFTER she has used her pass, and doing things she won't do with her husband!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Not enough

But then they have kids, which destroys the btb completely.

He was silly telling her about and planning to send proof of fucking her. She can use that in the divorce to hang him out for the vultures. Judges always side with the woman, especially if kids are involved.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 5 years ago
****

Your writing is pretty good and sure to please the BTB crowd here on LIT. However, if one is this unyielding in real life he can be pretty sure he'll spend many lonesome years in the twilight of life. People make mistakes--bad ones-- but never forget we are judged as we judge others.

If you have sinned, you darn well better forgive those who sin against you--or you can explain to God how perfect you are.

Good Luck with your writing! cd

CaOldDogCaOldDogabout 5 years ago
Why?

Why does Karen want to stay with her husband? She loves fucking around and after her honeymoon three sex affairs she now has Mark Davis as a lover so what does she want with her husband a meal ticket?

Impo_64Impo_64about 5 years ago
How can someone say this is a BTB's story?

How can someone say this is a BTB's story? She was a true heartless bitch, but he just confronted her and said: "I'm divorcing you"! And the divorce would be a fair one...The weak points? 1 - He knew she was cheating all their married life, but turned his head to the other side, and only when confronted with the pictures, finally found his balls... 2 - The cheating wife was so stupid to the point of confessing about her cheating in their honeymoon nine years ago as the time she used the pass...Wasn't smarter to refer to her actual cheating as the time she used it? However is better to man up late than never...4*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
@thecarolinadreamer Re: Mistakes

HE made a mistake, she used his mistake to extract a ridiculous promise, that she then abused, then had MORE affairs, maybe only one that we officially know about, but it was apparent that Mark wasn't her first. That's gone FAR, FAR beyond making a "mistake."

Need I remind you that it was HER unyielding attitude after HIS mistake that got the whole business rolling!

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 5 years ago
So two cheaters?

His excuse for his bachelors party was lame. He cheated. Plain and simple. But agreeing to a "hall pass" was equally lame. Her "three times equals one night" was laughable. And her current affair just makes her a slut. But when they get a divorce he'll get a screwing for the screwing she got. She'll get custody, alimony, child support and the house. Half is retirement will be thrown in for good measure. And his idea of sending pictures? What kind of special moron does something wrong, takes pictures and send them to his adversary? Talk about a dumb idea. If Jason thinks Karen is out of his life, he's delusional. If he wants to ever see his kids he'll be seeing Karen - for years.

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 5 years ago
I'll give you a 5 cuz it was well and tightly written

But a BTB no!

And I will never understand how some, seemingly intelligent and rational men (women) are not able to discriminate between a mistake and a choice. @ Carolina dreamer...you're fukked up and apparently a wimpy waterwalker to boot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So whats the point?

If he is divorcing her for cheating what was all the fucking your cousin sbout , your getting divorced sooner or later he would probably be fuvking someone , so what's the point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Whats The Point?

Not Worth reading ... Everyone can get this on a page

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
huh?

What is this, the Oxygen network for men? I came here to jerk off, not to read boring- ass incel nonsense...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5*

In the world of Literotica, women usually go way overboard with payback, revenge, whatever you want to call it. That's what this is, and the guy wants a divorce, and STILL there are whiners? They whine when you reconcile, and whine when you don't. And sometimes they're the same whiners.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago

Was an ok half decent read just would of preferred it going into more detail with the divorce etc.

mower9527mower9527about 4 years ago

really? not so much. a little detail, flesh it out, this is not how these things play out - except in the wronged spouse's imagination.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago
Revenge

Is a dish best eaten cold

JoeMoeFromChicagoJoeMoeFromChicagoabout 4 years ago
Meh...

Even for a flash story, I've seen better.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterabout 4 years ago
Bad

Not really much else to say.

ErotFanErotFanabout 4 years ago
Clever twist on the "free pass" genre

Nice little story.

It seems to be a candidate for a sequel or sequels. A flashback to the honeymoon and then "what happens next." A cousin Raylene episode (with pictures), the divorce, the children issue (3 no less). I don't see this as a possible reconciliation but who knows.

You could get a novel out of this. ;o)

KRD19254KRD19254almost 4 years ago

The marriage was 9yrs. and three kids. Is he sure they are his if she was such a slut? Get the DNA, you're going ot be doing child-support for at least 10 more years or not???? CYA....

*

There is no free pass as there is no free lunch - some one always need to pay the bill. Hooyah, salute!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Flash Story

This is closer to reality with respect to where "hall passes" lead.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

Let's see, she uses a relatively innocent event to extract a promise that she then used to fuck a guy THREE times (assuming only one fuck per session!) on their Honeymoon! And the excuse that he shouldn't have gone fishing three times is just that, an excuse. Then, she carries on an affair while making him sleep on the couch because her cousin flirted with HIM, and now she's all upset that he's divorcing her? The woman that wouldn't even have married him over the bachelor party incident if he didn't give her the hall pass!

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
NEVER TRY TO OVER PLAY A WINNING HAND

by putting in extra wild cards while shuffling. TK U MLJ LV NV

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
Confusing Comments

Who declared this is a BTB story? Seems to be the conclusion of many commenters who are then disappointed at the lack of blood, death and destruction.

Thanks to the Prof for a fine short-shorty. Keep 'em comin'.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Very good!

All sounds fair to me. Getting what she deserves.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 4 years ago

Yerp, hall passes are always a bad idea.

Makes for some good stories, though.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Nice

Nice to see a guy take prompt action straight away.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

This also needs more to fill out a good story, rats so much good meat yet to come and it didn’t

Oh well......

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Good short story.

MeredithXMeredithXover 3 years ago

It's "discreet," professor.

And others have already dismantled the absurd premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Way to short

Good story, but to short.

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
This was a tight little story

But, as many of the commenters opined, way too short.

The middle section could be expanded to cover one or more of the times that he suspected her to be using her hall pass. That should up the anguish aspect of the hall pass.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 3 years ago

I agree with Jason that Karen went too far. Those were not equivalent, not even close. Fucking her cousin and sending her the pics is a dick move as well. In fact, the whole idea of a hall pass is moronic. Great little tale though; so much in so little words. Bravo!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago
Schultz777 got it right

If this is some kind of even up story, he loses. Alimony until she remarries, if she ever does, child support for three kids, probably college payment obligations and he gets to live in a studio apartment over a body shop.

This is the essential problem with all of these BTB stories; they only work in Saddletramp’s universe, not real life. In the real world, you’re better off reconciling because with a reconciliation at least you have a chance to not dwell on it every fucking day. With real world divorce, you are going to life it every day for the rest of your life.

There are no winners in divorce, but there are bigger losers in some of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

By all means don't divorce her , stay with the slut but go out every night and fuck some bimbo. Younger, prettier when women. Send the kids to grandma's for a week and bring those bimbos home so she can watch.

The deal should have been ok, honey at your bachelorette party you can suck the whip crime off the condom covered cock. But it has to before the wedding. After ... No hall passes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No one to like here, at least from what little we know of them. Those poor kids...

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Good, but short story. He was dumb for giving a Hall pass at all...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@ReedRichards fuck you and fuck your 'real world'. Just because you've seen SOME men (or maybe you're one of them) capitulate to their slut wives it doesn't mean ALL men do the same. SaddleTramp does seem a bit OTT in his description of the fate of cheating wives but so cucks like you. You pretend like ALL a man needs in his life to be complete is a wife (a cheating, lying, disrespectful wife at that) and you also pretend like there's only one woman for the cheated man, that's his cheating skunk of s wife. Guess what asshole, YOU ARE WRONG TOO! There's plenty of fish in the pond, and a man can get his life back on track afterwards. And no, unlike in your preposterous RAACS, his children don't blame him for "leaving them behind"(as you portray it) they understand that their father needs to find happiness with another woman especially after such a Trainwreck of a marriage with their cheating mother and they continue to have loving relationship with their father. So stop pretending that you know it all and SHUT THE FUCK UP, ye harbingers of cuck virus.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Good story but as said in the comments, everyone loses. The hall pass was a stupid thing to do, he should of never allowed it and if she couldn't accept that he should of ended the marriage before it got started.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Well, you could have made this into a little longer story. This "hall pass" nonsense is so cliché that you really need some plot to work on instead of regurgitating the same drivel all the time.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 3 years ago

She's such a bitch. using his bachelor party semi-BJ as an excuse for a hall pass that she abused, then cheated even more, while making HIM sleep on the couch for the crime of her cousin flirting with him, that HE told her about!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How is this rated so low? It's a perfect flash. The wife is a self righteous narcissistic bitch. She was probably fucking one of the groomsmen at the wedding. I have known trash like this professionally and personally. They always believe they are entitled to do whatever the fuck they want and always have a reason why it's justified. I have seen this shit numerous times.

Look men, if you are with a woman and she is insanely jealous and engages in tit for tat bullshit, dump her. She is a cheat and a skank. What hubby did at his bachelor party is adolescent but it can hardly be called cheating. Know how many women jack off or blow male strippers at their bachelorette parties? I do. Nothing like watching a 60 year old aunt giving head. Yeah, I have seen that. Want to know how it's rationalized? No one jerks him or sucks him to completion. Maybe he beats off and lays it on someone's chest but that's it. Is it cheating? It's as bad as what the guy did. Peer pressure is a bitch.

Never accept conditions on your engagement which are based upon your behavior or any "passes" based upon their behavior. It's a setup to get away with bad behavior. Momma is done with her lessons now. Go play.

Great story hotprof. Loved it. Starsong1977

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - no comments

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

Perfect flash, absolutely!!!

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

One of the simplest, sweetest people I have ever met, an urban country girl born in an intown old milltown; made one of the most astute observations I have ever heard.

Dogs don't understand sometimes. They understand never or always.

You can't blame it all on the bitch. Her fiance trained her that way by giving her the out.

To last anon: My wife put conditions on marrying me. She demanded I swear that if/when our first child was born; we would be living 1000 miles away from her mother. I agreed wholeheartedly with the idea, but took almost a week to negotiate her down to 600 hwy miles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

" Jason loved Karen so much, and was so scared that he'd lost her forever that he agreed..."

Holy Shit! If you actually loved her, that would be a deal-breaker. He wasted NINE YEARS compromising his whole life!!!!

This is what you really should have written about your protagonist;

"Jason had no self esteem, so, thinking he'd never find another woman so beautiful, he compromised, never really intending to honor the hall pass. He stuck his head in the sand not realizing that the arrangement they had was not actually a marriage, but a conditional association wherein she had all the security in life that he brought her, while she had a get-out-of-jail-free card for the first time she was discovered. The beauty of her plan was that, as long as she didn't get caught, she could bang anyone she wanted until Jason's first discovery of her infidelity."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice idea but a little too insubstantial and one dimensional for my taste.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How and why did he last even that long with tne Slut?

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They are both horrible people (she’s worse), and the children probably aren’t his.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Why is this rated so low? It's fucking great? Oh let me guess, the small peen crew is having a sad because he let her have a free pass?

You know, I really do admire pride. I believe men should have pride in themselves, their morals, their ideals. In short, I admire honorable men. There is nothing wrong with a little ego. That being said, throwing a hissy fit whenever a story shows a man offering grace, forgiveness or mercy is nothing more than gatekeeping masculinity to avoid your own personal insecurities and fear.

The dude was what? Probably early twenties and consumed with guilt. If the wedding was called off, he would have embarrassed himself and his family not to mention all of the wasted money on arrangements. The slut manipulated him over his guilt. Fast forward later, he had enough and took steps to rectify the situation.

This story is far superior than many of the epic length fluff pieces that score 4.5 or higher. The plot was tight, the characters relatable, it's steeped in realism and the author refrained from including useless garbage that exists for no other reason than to increase the length. The small dick energy on here is insane.

Awesome story hotprof

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why have three kids with a known slut? Either don't get married in the first place (despite the all-seeing and all-knowing comment by Angelrider) or at least agree to something reasonable. Why would you walk into a marriage KNOWING that your wife is going to cheat?

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

Anonymous3 months ago

They are both horrible people (she’s worse), and the children probably aren’t his.

Its True

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What @AngelRider said.

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

Pedestrian Femdom agitprop fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Does one anonymous person post "Pedestrian Femdom agitprop fantasy" in every LW story that doesn't end with the woman bleeding in a gutter or is it a group effort?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is total bull poop! It seems as though he had good reason to believe she cheated before. Why was he still married to her? 2 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Five Stars! Finally a LW story were the husband isn’t a total loosing cuck. Slut wife. Yeah ditch the bitch. He should have told her her free pass was good for just getting (not giving) oral at a male strip club. Nothing more. Then they would be kinda even.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson9 months ago

What's with Highbrow stalking you and constantly accusing your stories being femdom agitprop.

Maybe he has a crush on you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Part 2 needed!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Can't trust her. Can't even trust who the sperm donor for his children were. Long past time to leave.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She did things with another man that she didn't give to her husband...that's honestly one of the most evil and fucked up things a woman can do to a man.

Can we get a part 2?

xMulexMule3 months ago

4*

Never sign a blank check.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 1 month ago

That was really good as is.

NallusNallus11 days ago

Damn this was good, and too short!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotprof1973@hotprof1973
Just to confirm what ppl have been asking: yes "One Last Bet," is my final submission here, which I decided before submitting it. In my life & writing career, it's time to move on from this genre of writing. Other than my dreaded 2nd and 3rd stories (which I know many people ...