Living With

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening we drank a few glasses of wine. The best part of the night was when Claudia would get out of the Jacuzzi to refill our glasses. I'd stare at her massive ass as she walked back inside, her wet swimwear cut under, and therefore completely covered, her big, firm, round ass-cheeks. My cock was hard throughout the evening, but safely out of sight under the water. The conversation soon turned to my love life.

"So did you leave a love-struck lass back in New Zealand?" Claudia asked.

"Not really," I responded. "I had a girlfriend a while back, her name is Lisa, but it fizzled out and I don't think it was ever going to work. We just didn't seem to be a good fit. She's a nice person, but not really my type."

"What type is she David?"

"Well, she's loud and an extrovert, which isn't really my type. And she's skinny. She's pretty and everything, but I prefer something to hold onto, haha."

I laughed nervously as I made eye contact with Claudia through the steam. She just smiled.

"Also," I said nervously. "I found all the girls at university to be quite shallow and boring, maybe it was a lack of life experience?"

I looked at Claudia, unsure if she'd understood what I was trying to say. Again, she just smiled. I'm not usually forward with women, but the wine had rushed to my head and Claudia looked beautiful in the water.

So I continued, "I'm just not into younger women, I find older women more interesting. You know what I mean? The conversations we have are more interesting than those I had with Lisa. I'd rather spend an evening with someone like you."

Claudia looked a little surprised and her smile disappeared. There was an awkward silence, and the silence lingered.

"Maybe I'm just an old man," I said with a grin. "I'm 24 and I'm already complaining about the younger generation."

Claudia laughed, much to my relief. But my face had gone red again.

"You'll find someone who suits you David," Claudia said sympathetically as she rubbed the top of my arm.

"What about you," I replied. "Do you have a partner or anyone special?"

"No, not after what happened with Phil. When he left I needed some time to myself, but I seem to have turned into a hermit."

Claudia explained to me how she rarely went out socializing, but she was going out on Saturday evening, with a friend for a few drinks.

"Good for you!" I said.

As I sat there with my throbbing cock, all I could think about was fucking her, however, I couldn't bring myself to make a move and the evening came to a close. At 10pm Claudia said it was time for her to go to bed, and before I could do anything she was out of the pool and gone. I went to bed too. That red swimsuit, Claudia's fat ass and her massive hanging tits was all I could think about. I was so horny that I masturbated three times in my room before falling asleep.

I woke up the next morning on Thursday, worried about what I'd said in the Jacuzzi. I'd made it clear to Claudia that I was attracted to her, but I was unsure of her response. The night before she'd seemed neutral at best. However, over the next day or so it became clear that Claudia wasn't upset, if anything, she was more friendly, even a little flirtatious.

For example, when she needed help opening a PDF on her computer that day, she sat so close to me that her right breast rested on my left arm. I showed her how to open the document.

"Just right-click here. Hover over 'open with', and then click on this." I explained.

"Thanks, that's easier than I thought. I don't know what I'd do without you." She giggled as she put her hand on my thigh and gave me a quick a kiss on my cheek. My face flushed red again.

Or when we cooked dinner together the evening after that. I was looking for some turmeric in the cupboard, but was unable to find it.

"You sure you have some?" I queried.

"Just here hun." Claudia said as she quickly appeared next to me. Her hand rested on my lower back and her two massive breasts pressed into my hip. She grabbed the turmeric and waved it right in front of my eyes, smiling at me.

"Oh, I'll look with my eyes next time and not with my mouth." I said as I rolled my eyes.

Claudia laughed and gave me a quick hug, pushing her big round tits into my stomach.

"You're so funny David," she said playfully.

These interactions got my dick hard every time. I had to constantly tuck my boner inside the top of my pants to hide it.

Saturday evening rolled around and I was in the lounge on the internet, catching up with friends from home. Over the past few days my feelings for Claudia had intensified. I was attracted to her physically from the day I met her, but I was becoming attracted to her personality as well. We clicked as a couple, we made each other laugh, despite me being 24 and her 63. I heard Claudia come down the stairs at about 7pm and she was dressed to impress. She looked amazing. I felt a jolt of jealousy when I remembered she was going out with her girlfriend for some drinks.

"Time to party!" She exclaimed.

"Wow," I said. "You look amazing."

Claudia was wearing red high heels. It was the first time I'd seen her in heels. They suited her stocky 5'3" frame, altering her posture in the best way possible. The size of her ass increased, which made her breasts stick out too. She had a white stretch skirt on. It ended halfway down her thick firm thighs, hugging her bulging ass. Meanwhile, her huge breasts evened out the imbalance. She was wearing a tight red top, highlighting her ample assets. Claudia was only showing a hint of cleavage, but it was obvious her fleshy valley plunged deep below her neckline. I couldn't help my cock from turning rock-hard.

Claudia sat down next to me and explained that she felt nervous about going out. I wasn't sure why. I told her that she looked amazing and that she better be ready for all the men who were about to hit on her.

"Hey hot stuff, can I get your phone number," I jokingly asked in a drunken voice.

She giggled as she threw her arms around my shoulders. When she hugged me her head rested briefly on my chest. I put my arm around her and my hand rested on her round firm hip. I felt her tits smother my hard cock, but I wasn't sure if she could feel it. We held each other for only a second, enough time for me to enjoy the smell of her perfume. When she pulled away she grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes.

"If anyone hits on me, I hope they're as sweet as you," she giggled as she kissed me on my cheek, then quickly got up.

When she walked to the door her ass bounced like I'd never seen it bounce before. I simply stared at it with my mouth open. She turned and caught me staring, and then giggled again. "Don't wait up for me."

I wish I was walking out the door with her, I thought to myself as the door slammed shut. About an hour later, after I'd finished catching up with friends on the computer, I decided to jump in the Jacuzzi before bed. Since Claudia wasn't there I didn't bother with swimming shorts. I went upstairs and came down with a towel around my waist, naked underneath. After being in the water for about 10 minutes, a taxi pulled up and Claudia got out. I was so happy to see her! I stared at her tits and ass - they were swaying all over the place as she walked through the gate. She came upstairs and out to balcony. I asked her why she was home so early.

"Well, I was out with Tina, but she had to go home because of something. I think her husband said something about an emergency."

"Oh," I said. "That's a shame. And you didn't want to carry on the party by yourself?"

"No," Claudia replied. "It was nice to see Tina and we had a whiskey, but I'm actually happy to be home. I think I'm too old for nightlife."

"Maybe another time," I suggested. "You're welcome to join my pool party if you wish!?"

She giggled and smiled. "That's an offer I can't refuse, I'll just go get changed."

Claudia came back in her bathrobe and instead of wine, she was holding two glasses of whiskey. She handed me a glass.

"Whiskey?" I asked.

"Well, I had one with Tina and I don't think I can stomach wine now."

"It's nice for a change," I said as I took a sip.

"Yes, nice for a change. But I must warn you David, I get a bit silly on whiskey," she giggled.

"Sometimes its fun to be silly," I responded.

"Sure is," she said as she winked at me.

She took her robe off and I was stunned. Last time Claudia had worn a red swimsuit, but this one was yellow. It was still a one-piece, but it was much tighter and more revealing, perhaps a size too small. My eyes widened and despite the dim light, she probably saw the expression on my face. The yellow swimsuit had a high-cut above her waist, leaving her fat ass and wide hips exposed. It had a corset effect. Furthermore, the neckline was much lower, revealing Claudia's long, deep cleavage. Her nipples were never visible in the red swimsuit because there was padding over the breasts, but this one was different, it was made of thinner material. I could see a faint outline of her areolas, which appeared reasonably big, but more than that, I could clearly see her nipples straining on the fabric. They looked big. Her breasts looked as though they were about to spill out. She slowly eased into the pool.

"I have a confession to make," I said nervously. "I'm naked. I thought you'd be out all night so I didn't bother putting shorts on."

Claudia laughed and threw her head back as she sat down. She struggled to stop laughing and said. "Don't worry, I do the same when it's only me."

I felt relieved, slightly embarrassed, and of course very horny.

"I actually like the idea of a young naked guy in my pool, you should do this more often," she joked. We both laughed. I was hoping she'd say. "I'll take mine off too," but she didn't.

So there I was, naked with a throbbing boner as Claudia sat next to me in her tight revealing swimsuit, but her body was under water and I couldn't see a thing. After a while Claudia had to refill our glasses. She got out of the Jacuzzi slowly. I was sure the skimpy swimsuit was going to snap under the pressure of her fleshy curves, but much to my disappointment it stayed intact. The yellow material cut across the top of her bulging ass and disappeared between her massive, bare cheeks. She stepped down onto the balcony and quickly turned to me. I was sitting there with my mouth open, eyes fixated on her ass. She giggled, and only then did I snap out of my zombified stare.

"I'm sorry," I stammered.

Claudia giggled again.

"What for?" She whispered in my ear as she leaned over the side of the Jacuzzi to grab my empty glass. "Do you like my new swimsuit, I just got it this morning." Her massive tits dangled only a few inches from my face. I wasn't sure what to think. Perhaps Claudia was wearing that swimsuit for me? Was she trying to seduce me?

"Um, yes, I do," I stammered. "I like it a lot."

Claudia giggled again as she walked back inside with the glasses.

When she returned to the Jacuzzi with the drinks, I could see her nipples had grown substantially and were pushing firmly against the thin fabric. Her wet swimsuit was basically see-through, to the point where I could clearly see her big areolas. Like before, she was moving slowly and as she stepped back into the Jacuzzi, with one foot in the water, she paused to hand me my drink. When I grabbed the glass I could see her pussy lips - the fairy lights made it glisten. Her bald pussy was clearly visible under the yellow material. She parted her thick thighs just enough to give me a clear view. It was all in slow motion.

Claudia sat down and let out a sigh. She mentioned that her feet were sore. "I'm not used to being perched up on those silly shoes," she explained. "The things we women do to look good!"

I was nervous, but the alcohol had relaxed me, so I suggested, "I can give them a massage if you'd like?"

"Yes please", she replied with a smile. "I thought you'd never ask."

She swung her legs onto my legs and I shuffled closer to her so her fat ass was pressed up against my thigh. Her thick shapely legs were very close to my pulsating cock. I picked up her right foot and began rubbing it. Her foot was small and the fitted easily into my hands. I tried my best to massage her as sensually as possible. She was quietly moaning as I did so. I rubbed the back of her large, well-defined calf, up to her knee. Her leg was perfectly smooth.

She smiled as she moaned. I placed her right foot back on my legs, right next to my cock. Obviously, by this stage my cock was throbbing more than ever. I lifted Claudia's left foot and pulled it closer, and as I did this her right knee rested against my cock. She moaned again. This time louder. As I gave Claudia's left foot a massage, her right leg remained pressed firmly against my erect prick. I was sure she could feel it and she glanced down there regularly. I couldn't believe this was happening. I kept massaging her left calf down to the sole of her foot. She was gently rubbing her right leg up against my cock, just enough for me to feel it. After a few minutes on her left foot, I picked up her right foot as well. I massaged both feet at the same time. We were both breathing heavily by that stage. When I was finished I placed Claudia's feet back on my thighs and let my fingers run up and down her legs.

We just sat there looking at each other. I wanted to kiss her, but I was nervous. As I stroked her leg, Claudia stroked my arm and said, "You're so sweet David, I'm so glad you moved in."

"Me too," I replied.

"Have you always been that good with your hands? I love massages."

"I'm a physio remember, so it's what I do, but yeah, I enjoy giving massages," I said.

"What about my back then, would you do that too?"

"Sure," I beamed. "In here?"

"Maybe a bed would be better. Let's have a quick shower to get the pool chemicals off first," suggested Claudia as she gave me that smile. My heart was pounding.

"Sounds good," I replied. But I then realized Claudia was in a swimsuit and I was naked. Claudia was out of the Jacuzzi and up the stairs before I'd finished the last of my drink. I got out and put the towel around my waist. I was unsure if Claudia wanted me as much as I wanted her.

"Just come shower in my bathroom David," she yelled from her bathroom.

Again, I couldn't believe what was happening. The front of my towel looked like a tent and my rigid cock wasn't going to subside anytime soon. My mind raced. Are we going to shower together? While I'm naked and she has a swimsuit on?

I climbed the stairs after tucking my throbbing boner into the top of my towel. The door to Claudia's bathroom was slightly ajar, so I pushed the door open and Claudia was waiting next to the shower as the water warmed up. She was still wearing her swimsuit. Without seeing me she went under the stream of hot water. She began soaping herself and occasionally her hands slipped under the yellow material, but for the most part, she just soaped down her outside. I stood there giving her that same zombified stare I'd given her earlier. Claudia looked at me through the steam and giggled.

"Come on David, ditch the towel and come over here. Let me soap you down."

I removed the towel and let it fall to the ground. Claudia looked me up and down, pausing briefly to take a longer look at my rigid cock. I don't have the biggest dick in the world, it's 6 inches, but at that moment it was as hard as a rock and as big as it had ever been - perhaps half an inch longer than usual. She lightly bite her lip and continued to smile as I walked towards her, my cock bouncing out in front at a 45 degree angle. I felt vulnerable and nervous, but also excited. As I got closer she looked directly into my eyes. Claudia grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to her. My cock slid up between us and poked into her swimsuit, under her low-hanging breasts. I could've cum right there and then.

She put her arms around me and grabbed my ass, while her head rested on my chest. I looked down at her arched back and admired they way her two massive ass cheeks curved out from the base of her back. Her swimsuit looked as though it had been sucked into her ass, disappearing into an abyss that I was eager to explore. I couldn't see her feet. My hands grasped her fat ass, massaging it gently as the hot water fell on us. We held each other briefly. Claudia then pulled away and squirted some soap into her hands. She began rubbing soap onto my lean torso, up to my neck. My cock was sticking out towards her, but she didn't look at it, even though it continued to twitch. I lifted my head back and closed my eyes. I could feel my cock occasionally poking her, and sometimes her hands would lightly brush it, making my body shudder.

"How's that David," she asked.

"This feels amazing," I stammered.

Claudia giggled. She continued to soap down my chest and then turned me around to do the same to my back. Claudia began soaping my ass and then her hands came around to my front. I could feel her breasts pressed up against my ass as she washed my balls. My pubic hair was trimmed short, so short that it looked as though I'd shaved my balls. She played with my balls, but didn't touch the shaft.

There was no talking. Perhaps we were both shocked at what was happening. I didn't know what to say. Claudia was old enough to be my grandma, but I was naked in the shower with her and she was massaging my balls. My boner made it obvious how I was feeling, and I could tell she was just as horny, her faint groans gave that away. At 63, Claudia might have assumed a young man in his 20s would never lust for a 63 year old, but she was wrong if she thought that. My cock was aching for her touch. I needed her mature mouth on my youthful dick. I wanted to suck on her big, round, granny tits. I wanted to bang her pussy from behind so I could enjoy the sight of my dick disappearing into her huge fat ass. But most of all, I longed to have her thick thighs wrapped around my head, with my face in her snatch.

I leaned back in the shower and put my hands behind me, onto the top of Claudia's ass. I pulled her tight, but with her hands caressing my balls, I was afraid I was about to cum, so I turned around and took half a step back. Claudia stared at my cock and then gradually leaned forward until her face was only inches from the tip. She bent over, almost at a right angle, so I put my hands on the top of her head. I thought she was about to suck me off, but she bent lower and washed my legs. As she squatted her ass became bigger - it spread out behind her and towards the sides too. Her thighs widened as well. Then she rose to her feet, kissed my chest, and looked up at me and smiled. My cock was squished between the two of us again, poking her breasts.

"You're all clean now," Claudia said as she rubbed her hands on my chest. "But I did miss a spot. Do you want me to clean that with my mouth?"

"Please do," I stammered.

"OK, since you're so sweet David."

Claudia slowly bent over in front of me, gently dragging her red nails down my chest, across my slender stomach and towards my throbbing cock. Her hands reached my cock and she cupped my balls with her right hand. Meanwhile, her left hand grabbed the head of my dick, before moving slowly down the shaft. Being 5'3" and with small hands, Claudia made my cock look bigger than it actually was. It seemed large enough for her. She looked up at me and smiled as she gripped my cock firmly with both hands. The shower sprayed into her face, so I turned it off and the steam began to clear.

"Oh David, I want to taste your cock." She said as she placed her pouty lips over the tip.

My cock slowly entered her warm mouth and it felt amazing. I'd imagined Claudia's mouth on my prick many times, but I never thought it would feel this good. Claudia's lips closed tightly around the head as her tongue caressed the tip. She moved her hands back up to my stomach and her head bounced up and down on my stiff cock. Claudia lifted her head to look up at me and her hands returned to my shaft. She smiled.