Living With

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feel so good," I whispered.

"My God, you're hard David, is it always like this?" She said as she stroked my cock.

"Not always. Please more," I begged.

She lowered her head onto the tip of my shaft once again. Her tongue worked the tip of my cock, but only for a few seconds before she pulled it out again.

"Cum in my mouth David, cum for me, I want to taste you," she pleaded before wrapping her lips around the head again.

By this stage I was trying my best to not blow my load, so her request came as a relief. I arched my back and as I looked down I saw Claudia increasing the intensity. Faster and faster. Without warning I ejaculated suddenly, and since my dick had only been in her mouth for a minute or so, she wasn't ready for it. I groaned loudly. My powerful blast caught her off-guard. Most of the cum shot into her mouth, but some of it dribbled down her chin. She pulled my cock out to wipe the cum from around her mouth, and as she was licking her fingers I pulsed again, shooting a big, stringy load of cum across her face, from the top of her forehead down to her chin, right between her eyes.

"Oh David, yes David!" She exclaimed as she stuffed my cock back in her mouth, eager for more.

"Oh Claudia", I moaned, as I continued squirting.

Claudia kept her mouth wrapped around my dick to make sure she didn't miss anymore of my cum. I balanced myself by widening my stance and putting one hand on the wall. She was sucking furiously and moaning loudly. Slowly, I began to regain my composure. I looked down to see Claudia with her mouth still wrapped around the head of my cock, her left hand jerking my shaft in a desperate attempt to extract the last few drops. It was a beautiful sight; a posh, sexy, mature, BBW, with cum across her face, sucking my cock clean, her tits and ass spilling out of her swimsuit.

"Oh David," she exclaimed. "I want more."

But I was drained. I had nothing more to give. When she was sure I had nothing more to give she began wiping my jizz from her face and licking her fingers. After a minute or so Claudia stood up, holding my deflating shaft, reluctant to let it go.

"I'll make a deal," she said with a smile. "If you give me foot massages, I'll give you blowjobs."

We both laughed.

"Sounds good to me, but what about your back massage?" I replied.

"Do you still want to give me one?" she asked.

"Of course, but lets rinse off first."

I turned the water back on and Claudia washed her face as I soaped down her back. I lifted the swimsuit straps over her shoulders and she pulled her arms through. Leaning over from behind, I slowly slid my hands down her tits and under the tight stretchy material. I pulled her towards me and my semi-hard cock slid between her fat soapy ass-cheeks. My mouth nibbled her earlobe and I kissed her neck, she giggled and squirmed. I could still smell her perfume.

"You're so sexy Claudia." I whispered in her ear. "Your ass feels so good."

She moaned as she rinsed her face. The crevice between her cheeks smothered my stiffening cock, and as she rocked back and forth, my dick sank deeper. My hands moved further under the yellow fabric until I cupped her breasts. Her large stiff nipples slid between my fingers.

"Oh David, that feels amazing. Hold me, please." Claudia groaned.

Claudia's generous tits were finally in my hands, but my hands weren't big enough for them. Her erect nipples were thick and long, about the size of a sewing thimble, and just as hard.

"How's this feel?" I asked as I gently squeezed her nipples with my fingers. "Do you like that?"

"Yes, yes, yes. Pinch them David, I like that." She responded. "That feels so good, your hands, they feel so good!"

Each time I pinched her nipples she flinched, causing her ass cheeks to tighten around my stiffening cock. Claudia looked up at me, over her shoulder, moaning with her mouth half-open. I leant down and kissed her gently. She kissed me back passionately, so I pulled my hands out of her swimsuit and turned her around to face me. Our tongues explored each other's mouths and my hands groped her ass. It was our first kiss. A long, intense kiss. Claudia held my head in her hands, occasionally running her fingers through my hair or down my neck. We paused to catch our breath. I looked down into Claudia's eyes, and her dark sultry eyes looked up at mine. She smiled. We held eye contact for what seemed like an eternity, but it was probably only a minute or so. Our eye contact breaking only briefly when our mouths occasionally reconnected.

"You're beautiful David." Claudia whispered. "You make me feel special."

"You are special Claudia." I said. "You make me happy. You're perfect. I want to be with you. I think I felt this way from the moment I met you."

"I think I felt the same too David, but I wasn't sure. I'm sure now though."

As we kissed passionately the sound of the shower muffled our groans. My hands gripped Claudia's massive firm ass again, pulling her into me. My cock was hard, even though she'd just sucked me dry. Claudia grabbed my dick and began stroking it.

"I love this thing," she giggled as she looked down.

"I love these," I said as I slowly pulled down her swimsuit to fully expose her enormous olive-skinned tits. When I pulled the yellow material down, Claudia's breasts and nipples sprang out. She giggled and breathed heavily, but I didn't make a sound. I stood there stunned at the sight of her huge breasts and stiff nipples. The biggest nipples I'd ever seen. Her hefty tits hung just below her belly button and her nipples pointed down at an angle, slightly towards the sides.

I moved over to one of the marble slabs and sat down on the corner. Claudia turned off the shower and walked towards me, her exposed tits swaying with each step. She remained standing and her thick legs straddled mine, her breasts dangled in my face. My erection was pointing directly up and Claudia rubbed her pussy against the head of my cock, up and down, forward and back. If she wasn't wearing a swimsuit, my cock would've slipped inside her. Each time she moved back and forth, her boobs gently slapped me in the face. She pulled my head onto her cleavage, threatening to suffocate me, before then lifting her left breast and guiding her nipple to my mouth.

"Suck me David, suck my nipples," she insisted.

I gladly obliged. My lips locked onto one of her massive nipples. As I sucked her left boob my hands caressed her wide hips and massive ass. Her glorious, fat, bare ass. This was heaven. Claudia grabbed the base of my cock with her right hand and rubbed it against her pussy. She was pleasuring her clit with the head of my throbbing cock.

"You're going to make me cum David." Claudia murmured.

She grimaced as my mouth continued to devour her nipple.

"Now this one David." Claudia said as she pulled her left breast out of my mouth and pushed my head towards her right nipple.

I gave each nipple equal attention and every time I switched Claudia groaned passionately. I glanced up to see the pleasure on her face, mouth wide open and eyes half-closed. After a while I gently pushed Claudia away so I could get her swimsuit off. I slowly pulled the material down, and once it was past her knees, it fell to the ground. Just below my eye-line was Claudia's beautiful pussy. Her cute little pussy was bald. It glistened in the well-lit bathroom and I could see her clit at the top of her plump pussy lips.

"Do you want that massage now?" I asked as I grabbed her hand.

"Come with me," Claudia replied as she led me through to her bedroom. Her tits and ass bounced from side to side in front of me. We were both still wet from shower, but too eager to bother drying off. Claudia sat on the edge of the bed and as she pulled me closer - my stiff cock slid effortlessly into her mouth again.

But I protested as I pulled it out, "No, it's my turn."

I lay down on the bed and rolled over onto my back. She jumped on top of me and her breasts smothered my torso, her ass pointed towards the ceiling. We kissed again, and as we kissed she stroked my cock. I gently pushed her to the side and rolled her over so she was underneath me, her head on a pillow. I mounted Claudia and kissed her neck and ears, causing her to squirm. Her moaning was now getting louder. I moved down to her breasts, which were both splayed out to the sides. My instinct took over and before I knew it, one of her nipples was back in my mouth, but she pushed my head down until I was face-to-face with her moist snatch.

"My pussy David, please, I need you to kiss it. I need you to make me cum." Claudia pleaded.

I didn't need a second invitation. It was glistening, but not because of the shower. Her lips were plump and at the top I could clearly see her clitoris. It appeared to be pulsating, but Claudia was writhing around on the bed, so it was hard to tell. It smelled musky, but sweet - like melon. I blew air onto her clitoris and Claudia's hips shuddered, causing her powerful thighs to tighten around my head. I kissed the outside of her pussy lips and I knew she was gagging for it. I gently placed my tongue between her lips at the base of her pussy.

"That's it," she moaned. "Eat my pussy David, kiss it."

As my tongue moved up her pussy lips I spread her thick legs. My head was finally between her big sexy thighs and she tasted amazing. My tongue caressed her clitoris and I sucked it gently, causing her hips to shake violently. She didn't cum, but she was close.

"Tell me when it feels good," I said.

"It all feels good David, your tongue, your lips. It all feels good. Oh David," Claudia squealed as she breathed loudly.

Claudia was dripping wet, so I gently slid a finger into her pussy. Her hips then began to pulsate rhythmically. I kept sucking her clit and finger-fucking her, not too fast, just keeping in time with her movements. Claudia let out a muffled scream. Her thighs gripped my head so tightly that I could no longer keep my finger in. Her body convulsed, so I kept sucking her clit with my mouth, trying my best to keep a steady rhythm. My hands moved up until they found her tits, and as I squeezed her nipples, Claudia's pussy squirted. It took me by surprise, but I loved it. I wanted her to keep squirting, and she did. I couldn't move my head if I wanted to because her legs were locked around my ears like a vice. Her hips lifted violently off the silk sheets and her muffled screams were no longer muffled. I buried my face deeper into her hot, wet snatch.

"Oh David, oh David, oh David," Claudia kept repeating, even though she was out of breath.

I kept my face between her legs, my tongue still lapping up her juices, but she eventually pulled my head up.

"Kiss me David."

Our mouths embraced again, this time with Claudia's juices all over my face and neck, but she didn't seem to care. Claudia then realized my cock was still rock hard.

"You're still hard David, did you enjoy that?" She asked, her face bright red.

"Of course I did, you taste so good." I replied.

"I want you to fuck me David, I need you to fuck my pussy." she whispered in my ear.

She rolled over on top of me as I lay on my back and her tits smothered my chest. Her hand guided my head to her nipple again. Slowly, she slid down until her pussy was just past my cock, thus detaching her nipple from my mouth, despite my attempts to keep sucking. I could see her huge ass sticking out on both sides, while her big breasts hung down in front of her, brushing against my stomach. She leaned forward while squatting on the bed, squashing her hard nipples into my chest. We kissed again, passionately, both reluctant to stop. All that yoga training kept Claudia strong and flexible, so she never looked uncomfortable as she squatted on me, despite the size of her ass. She pushed herself back up and with one hand on my stomach, she grabbed my shaft and rubbed her clit with my tip.

"Does your dick feel good on my pussy baby?" Claduia asked, knowing exactly what my answer would be.

"Yes," I gulped.

Her eyes remained closed. I enjoyed the view from below. Claudia was a woman who always seemed in control, a composed and confident woman, but at that moment she was overcome with lust and desire. She'd lost control of her desires. And so had I. Her swinging breasts had me hypnotized. When her eyes finally opened, she smiled at me as she pushed the head of my cock into her dripping wet pussy. Her mouth opened and she whimpered.

"Your cock David, your cock, it feels so good," she groaned as she lowered herself onto my shaft, slowly and gently.

She sat upright. Her massive breasts rose up and her nipples pointed directly towards my face, my hands instinctively reached for them. I caressed Claudia's breasts as her pussy slid up and down my stiff wet dick. Like my cumshot in the shower, Claudia's second orgasm came without warning. She suddenly gasped and squealed as her pussy gripped my cock tightly, so I responded by pinching her nipples, which intensified her orgasm.

"Oh, again David, I'm going to... I'm going to... I'm going to, again." Claudia stammered incoherently.

She gripped my hips firmly as she bounced up and down on my cock, slapping her fat ass on my thighs. I enjoyed watching her body convulse, both legs shaking so much that she began to loose balance, toppling forward, pushing her tits deeper into my hands. Each time I squeezed her nipples I could see the reaction on her face, an expression of pure pleasure. As her shaking subsided and she regained her balance, she remained squatted, gyrating her pussy on my stiff cock, which was still inside her. It felt so good, her wet, warm pussy, still occasionally twitching, enveloping my shaft. Claudia opened her eyes and smiled at me. I smiled back. The look on her face was one of satisfaction, contentment and pleasure. Mine was probably the same as I lay under her, drenched in her pussy juice.

"Your cock feels so good inside me," she exclaimed. "Suck my nipples again, that feels so good."

I was more than happy to oblige. I sat up slightly, just enough for her breasts to reach my mouth. She groaned as I sucked her nipples. I switched from one to another, and each time I did she told me to suck them some more. Finally I rested my head back on the pillow so I could enjoy watching Claudia. My cock was still rock hard and still inside her as she moved back and forth, with a sly grin on her face.

"I quite like the view from up here, but it could be because your cock is inside me," she giggled.

"Well, I like the view from down here, and it *is* because my dick is inside you," I replied with a laugh.

"I've never been this wet before David, did you make me squirt?" Claudia said as she smiled.

"I'm not sure what happened to be honest, but I liked it." I replied. "I also liked it when your ass was slapping against me, can you do that again, please?"

"You mean like this?" Claudia asked.

Leaning forward again so that her ass lifted up, she began gently bouncing up and down, slowly at first.

"Yeah," I replied with a big smile. "Like that."

I could see my cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy, past her plumps lips. Her massive tits almost blocked my view, but when her ass bounced up and down, her breasts clapped together, and when they separated between claps, my glistening cock came into view. Every time my cock thrusted in and out of her snatch there was a squelching noise. Although Claudia was facing towards me, I still had a good view of her massive ass. I could see it bouncing up and down behind her, and I could see it out the sides as well. Claudia gradually increased the pace until her ass was pounding my dick like a jack-hammer, and her hungry, wet pussy slurped loudly as it repeatedly swallowed my cock.

The pounding continued for a few minutes and I couldn't hold it anymore, I was going to cum again. Claudia's ass just kept going up and down, her massive round ass cheeks smacked loudly against my thighs, but she wasn't tiring. It must have been 10 minutes straight. Meanwhile, her boobs were bouncing around more and more, as she increased the intensity. My hands were struggling to control them - they were too big.

"Cum in my pussy David, cum in me, I want to watch you cum in my pussy," she whispered, as her ass continued to bounce on my cock.

My hips trembled and my head lifted off the pillow, and although Claudia emptied me earlier, I ejaculated powerful streams of cum again, this time into her warm wet pussy. Claudia let out another muffled scream.

"That's it baby, cum for me, cum inside me," Claudia said, as she smiled down on me. "Cum for me baby."

"Oh Claudia, oh, oh, oh." I gasped. "You feel so good."

My head hit the pillow and my eyes closed. I felt my cock flinching in Claudia's pussy, and when I finally opened my eyes, I saw her still bouncing, but with a strained look on her face. Her mouth was open and her eyes were closed. She began shaking again so I reached for her nipples, and as I squeezed them, her pussy started gushing. My cock was still hard and she was still moving up and down my stiff shaft, but with less control than last time. Then Claudia froze, still in a squatted position, but no longer bouncing, so I began thrusting my cock into her pussy from underneath, in and out, in and out. I held Claudia's hands to steady her and looked up to see her face flinching with pleasure. Another gush. And another gush. Her body convulsed and her body weight fell forward onto her knees. As her breasts smothered my chest I hugged her tightly and continued to drill her pussy with my dick from below.

It was my turn to slap her fat ass with my thighs. 'Thwack, thwack, thwack.'

"Oh David, again David, I'm cumming again!" Claudia groaned.

I can't be sure, but I think she squirted four times, it was a bit of a blur. My cock began to soften, but I kept fucking her pussy for as long as I could until I was too soft to continue. Claudia finally opened her eyes and when she did, her smile returned. Her face was just above mine, but her hair covered her eyes, so I brushed it to the side.

"This has never happened to me before. I've never gotten this wet," she gasped, her face bright red.

I was too out of breath to respond with anything more than a satisfied grin.

"Kiss me David," Claudia whispered.

Our tongues embraced again with my half-soft cock still inside her.

After a minute or so Claudia lifted herself off my floppy cock, which made a funny noise as it slid out. Her juices and my cum dribbled down her leg, and onto me. She giggled. I pulled her close and we hugged. Claudia's breasts pressed firmly against my stomach and my hands cupped her big, round ass. We lay there kissing gently in the wet sheets, both out of breath, both wet, and both unable to move.

"I think that massage might have to wait until tomorrow," I whispered into her ear.

"Sounds good to me baby," she said.

Claudia fell asleep in my arms, not long after. I lay there gently caressing her ass, staring at the ceiling, in a state of shock. Claudia breathed gently on my neck as she slept, and I wondered, was that just a fuck or am I falling for an older women?