Liv's Texan Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course not! The more, the merrier," I said, reaching for her hand across the table and squeezing it.

Ash finished her coffee before taking a bite of her omelet, and her eyes widened in surprise.

"Damn, girl," she said. "Your omelet's good."

"Thanks, baby. I know," I said, giving her a wink.

After we were done with breakfast, Ash headed out to work, and I helped Mom set up in her armchair with a big bottle of water and some biscuits by her side, so she wouldn't have to get up anytime soon. I went ahead and started cleaning the house: I washed the dishes, made the beds, vacuumed the whole place, took care of all the dirty clothes.

I'm a perfectionist, so once I start cleaning, I can't stop until everything is in place and sparkling. When I was done, it was already time for lunch, so I decided to take Mom to a restaurant so she could go out a little and get some fresh air. We asked Ash if she wanted to come, but she was still busy, so it would be just me and Mom.

I drove us to the usual diner we always go to and sat in the same spot we always sit at. The place was frozen in time; nothing had changed since the first time I came here, only the staff. Good ol' Mrs. Brown had retired from her post as a waitress, and her daughter Camilla had assumed the role.

Camilla and I had a bit of history together. I hooked up with a lot of the girls in town; the goody two-shoes small-town girlies always went after me. But the thing with Camilla was that she came to me very often, and even though most girls I hooked up with were just teens experimenting, and stopped looking for me once they grew up, married, and shit, every time I came to town, Camilla went after me, and today wasn't different.

"Good afternoon, girls! What can I get you?" she said, batting her eyelashes at me.

"Hey, Cam," I said. "Long time no see."

"Yeah, you used to come here more often. Now you only come on holidays or when a disaster happens," she said and faked a pout, looking at me with puppy eyes.

"Cam dear," Mom said, "Can you get me a cheeseburger, and instead of fries, I want salad on the side."

"Sure, Miss Jones! What about you, Liv?" she asked.

"Same as Mom, and can you please bring us some soda?" I answered.

"Okay, I will bring your order in a bit," she turned her eyes at me and gave me a sly smile. "Hey, Liv, Mom and Dad haven't seen you in a while. Why don't you come and say hi to them? They're in the back."

Maybe I should have refused and just stayed there to eat lunch, but I rarely deny a fun time, especially if it's with a beauty like Camilla.

"Sure," I said, smiling back at her. "I will be right back." I told my mom before getting up from the table and following Cam to the staff room.

Once we were in, she quickly locked the door and smashed her soft lips against mine. Camilla's kisses were always desperate, like she was trapped in the desert and I was her only source of water. She only parted when we were both breathless.

"Fuck, Liv," she said, her eyes burning with passion. "I missed you so much!"

We started kissing again, our tongues wrestling against each other, and the way she suck and bit my lips was amazing. Cam was one of the best kissers I've ever been with. I reached my hands and grabbed her ass, squeezing it tightly, ripping a moan from her lips.

"Yes, baby," she moaned. "I want more."

"Don't worry," I said and gave her neck a deep lingering kiss, making her shake all over. "I got you."

I fell on my knees and she leaned against the wall, holding her skirt up for me. I knew she was expecting me to come here, since she was wearing a sexy black lace thong that barely covered her pussy. Camilla was sopping wet, I knew that the fact that her husband was awful in bed had a part in that. She was constantly unsatisfied, and according to her, I was the only one that knew how to fuck her properly.

"Cam, I love how you always get so wet," I said pressing the front of her panties and relishing on the squishy sounds it made.

"Liv, please," she panted. "I'm so wet for you, please lick me."

Quickly I lowered her panties and attached my mouth to her begging pussy. She let out a moan of pure relief, I felt her finger through my hair, pushing me deeper into her. I licked and sucked her slit, loving the familiar taste and her sexy moans.

"Yes, Liv!" she said, grinding her pussy against my face. "It feels so fucking good!"

I raised my hand and quickly inserted two fingers in her, pumping them in and out roughly, just the way she liked it. I attached my mouth to her clit, sucking on her hardened nub, that made her gasp loudly. My other hand was squeezing her buttcheeks and I let my fingertips brush against her asshole. I loved licking Cam, her nectar was sweet and all her reactions made me burn with lust.

"Liv, you're eating me out so good!" she moaned. "You're going to make me cum in your mouth!"

Her moans were loud, and I knew it was useless to tell her to keep it down. Camilla was extremely vocal when we were having sex. She was shaking and squirming on my mouth and I knew exactly when she was going to orgasm by her grip on my hair getting even tighter.

She came with a loud and long moan of pure relief. Cam was one hell of a squirter, so I covered her pussy with my mouth, making sure to not waste a single drop of her sweet nectar, she loved seeing me drink it, she always said it was the best part. I felt her fingertips brushing my hair as I swallowed and when I was done, she feel on her knees and kissed me, licking all of her juices off my face.

"I want to do you too, Liv," she said between our kisses.

"Not now, baby," I answered, a bit sad because I would love sitting in Cam's face. "They're waiting for us."

We made out a bit more before cleaning ourselves and heading back to our places. When I arrived at the table, Mom looked at me with an arched brow and a look of suspicion.

"Did you at least greet her parents?" she asked.

"I tried, but we were busy," I said, laughing a little, and Mom just sighed.

Our food arrived swiftly, and the rest of our lunch went blissfully normal. I even greeted Camilla's parents before leaving. We both went home satisfied-- the food wasn't amazing, but it was good enough. I drove slowly on the way home since I wanted to savor the time with Mom. We just chit-chatted and gossiped; I love that.

Once we were home, I helped Mom upstairs so she could take a nap, and I also wanted to sleep a little. However, I decided to take my nap outside on the porch. I wanted to spend as much time as possible breathing the fresh air. In New York, I was always inside, and when I was outside, the air smelled like smoke and trash.

I sat in the old rocking chair and just felt the breeze. It was summer, but by some miracle, the weather was nice today. I could hear the animals and the trees swaying, and I felt so at peace--more than I've ever felt in a while. Even though I would never come back to live here for various reasons, I had come to enjoy the peace this place brought me. And just like that, I fell asleep.

•••••

I woke up startled by a text from Mom asking for help to get downstairs; I had slept more than I intended. I jumped from the rocking chair and quickly headed upstairs to help Mom.

"Took you a while," she said as soon as I opened her bedroom door.

"Sorry, I blacked out," I said, already helping her out of bed.

"You better hurry, dear. It's almost time for you and Ashley to head to Grace's house. You asked her to show up here at 8:30 PM so you could go together, remember?" Mom said, sounding worried. She was the type that hated being late, so she always insisted on me also never being late to anything.

"I know, Mom. I won't be late. I just have to help you downstairs, get dinner ready, bring the clothes that were drying inside, take a shower, dress up, and do my hair and makeup," I said, counting all the tasks on my fingers.

Mom's eyes widened at my long list of to-dos. "That's a lot, Olivia. You won't make it!"

"Don't worry; I got this," I said, giving her a reassuring smile. "Wanna bet?"

Then the worry in her eyes turned into excitement; we loved betting--it was our thing.

"Fifty bucks that you can't make it without being late!" she said confidently.

"Deal," I answered, and we shook hands.

Once I helped Mom set up in her armchair, I ran to the kitchen to make the mac and cheese she insisted on having for dinner. While the pasta was boiling, I grabbed a basket and quickly retrieved the clothes from the clothesline as fast as humanly possible. When I returned, the pasta was almost done, so I prepared the sauce, mixed it with the cheese and the pasta, put it on a plate, and served Mom the quickest mac and cheese of my life.

"You little bitch," she said, stunned by how fast I could be when I wanted to.

"You already owe me fifty bucks," I said, laughing and running upstairs.

"Not yet I don't!" I heard her yelling from downstairs.

I rushed to the shower and thanked my past self for shaving in the morning because there was absolutely no way I would have time to do it now. I took a quick shower, but I still wanted to smell good and be clean for tonight. So, even though it was quick, it was also longer than I wanted it to be.

After the shower came the trickiest part. I couldn't rush my makeup and hair; I had to look perfect, and that took time and effort. So, I decided to forget my time limit for a bit and focus on the task at hand. I carefully applied my makeup with smoky eyes, a knife-sharp eyeliner, and stunning red lips. Then, I blow-dried and styled my hair to perfection. It had taken a while, but it was quicker than I expected.

"You're going to lose, Mom!" I yelled from my room, feeling euphoric with the success of the hair and makeup.

The only thing left was getting dressed, but I had already decided on my outfit. I picked a tight-fitting dress that accentuated my curves and my cleavage perfectly. The dress only went to half my thigh, so it was pretty short and sexy. I paired it with some strappy stilettos that showcased my perfectly manicured feet.

I grabbed my bag and took a final look in the mirror, and damn, I looked stunning. I had really upped my game with the hair and makeup. But I had no time to keep staring at myself in the mirror. I rushed downstairs, being careful not to break my leg in my high heels. As soon as I got to the living room, I was met with both a pleasant and an unpleasant surprise.

The unpleasant surprise was that Ash was already there, sitting on the couch, waiting for me. According to the clock, I was 7 minutes late, so I lost the bet. The pleasant one was the way Ash's mouth dropped when she saw me standing in the archway.

"God, Liv," she said, standing from the couch and crossing the space between us. "You look... fucking gorgeous."

"To be fair," I said, resting my hand against her chest, "you look pretty good yourself."

And that wasn't flattery; Ash looked stunning. She was wearing a fitted shirt with the top two buttons unbuttoned, allowing me to see just a hint of her cleavage. Her hair was spotless, and she smelled like cologne.

I was considering throwing myself on top of her right there and then, but my mom's voice snapped me out of my trance.

"Olivia, you owe me fifty bucks. Pay up," Mom said triumphantly, and I rolled my eyes as I reached for my wallet and paid her.

"What was that about?" Ash asked, looking confused.

"I'll explain it in the car," I answered before asking Ash to help me take Mom upstairs. "Call me if anything happens, okay?" I said, giving my mom a tight hug.

"Sure, baby, go and have fun with your friends," she said, and we parted our hug. "Ash, take good care of my daughter, or I'll kill you," she said jokingly but with just a hint of truthfulness to it.

"I promise to take very good care of her, Miss Jones," Ash said and shook my mom's hand before we headed downstairs and into Ash's truck.

The drive was quick; Grace's house was just the way I remembered it, small and cozy-looking even on the outside. I immediately noticed Grace still had thousands of plants in her front garden and on her porch. That girl was an addict.

"You sure they don't mind me coming?" Ash asked, looking a little nervous--cute.

"Hey, I told you they're chill. In fact, they are dying to meet you. There's not a lot of queer people in the community, so we're all excited to add you to the group, if you want to, that is," I said reassuringly.

She smiled brightly; I noticed she calmed down a little.

"I would like that," she answered.

We got out of the truck and I knocked on the front door, it didn't take long for Grace to open it excitedly.

"Livy, you're here!" she said happily, giving me a big hug. We haven't seen each other since Christmas.

"Girl, I missed you so much," I said, squeezing her back.

When we parted our hug, Grace looked Ash up and down.

"Damn, you're hot," she said with a big smile, making Ash's face turn red. "You must be Ashley, right? I'm Grace." She extended her hand so Ashley could shake it.

"Nice to meet you, Grace," Ash said, still looking a bit flustered by Grace's loose tongue. "You have a very beautiful house."

"Thank you! It's the plants, you know? They do make a difference. Come on in," she beckoned, leading us into her house and then to the backyard.

"Olivia and Ash are here!" she yelled to the rest of my friends, who were already there.

My clique consisted of 5 people, me and Ash not included. The interesting thing is that we were all queer. It wasn't like we had a 'no heterosexual' or 'no cisgender' policy; it's just that usually, the people who get bullied together in high school stick together. So, we were all bullied in high school for being fags, dykes, etc. Amongst our social misery, we became friends.

"I missed you guys so much!" I yelled as soon as I saw them and rushed in for the many hugs I wanted to give and receive.

"Our bitch is back!" Ginny screamed, jumping excitedly. We were a pretty loud bunch.

We hugged and greeted each other happily. Being with my friends was something I loved doing. Our get-togethers didn't happen often, but when they did, it was always perfect.

"Everyone," I got their attention and pulled Ash close to me. "This is Ashley, and she's been working at Mom's farm for the past two months."

"Oh my God, no way," Emma said wide-eyed. "You're the new girl?"

"In the flesh," Ash answered with a smile. I noticed she was still a bit shy around all these new people.

"Sugar, if we knew you were the rumored new girl, we would have dragged you to a get-together sooner! How come you've been here two months, and I haven't seen you around?" Liam said, raising a brow at Ash.

"It's just..." Ash said, putting her hands in her pockets and staring down a little. "Let's just say my first experiences here weren't the best. Don't get me wrong; many people have been really nice to me, but some absolutely weren't. So, I kinda started avoiding going out."

"Those fucking homophobes!" Elijah said, slamming the table. "Look how sad they made her."

"Don't worry, Ash," Grace said and put her hand lightly on Ash's shoulder. "We will kill them for ya."

That made Ash laugh, and I could clearly see her loosen up. I was overjoyed to introduce Ash to my friends, especially now that I knew about her difficult start. I don't think anyone likes being alone all the time, so now I could rest at ease, knowing my friends would have Ash's back.

Ash mingled with my friends perfectly. After she got over her shyness, she was extremely outgoing and fun. We were drinking and catching up with each other. Also, having a new person around was the perfect excuse to retell all of the adventures we've been through together.

"Livy," Emma said to me as she scooted her chair closer. She leaned into my ear and whispered, "You and Ash are hooking up?"

"Not now, but I hope we will," I whispered back.

"What you bitches whispering about?" Elijah yelled from the other side of the table, and I just flipped him off.

"Don't bother them, Elijah," Liam said jokingly. "Emma is probably asking Livy for tips on how to woo Camilla Brown!"

"No way!" I said, turning to Emma, surprised. "You're into Camilla Brown?"

"No, that's--I just," she stopped and sighed. "Yes, I'm kinda super into her."

I shrieked in excitement. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I said, grasping her hands. "I have all the tips and tricks. I know everything about getting into Camilla's panties. I am so going to help you.'"

Emma smiled brightly. She knew about my thing with Camilla, and I think she got nervous about telling me. But I couldn't be happier. Emma was such a sweet girl, and Camilla deserved way more than that shitty ass husband of hers.

"But isn't Camilla Brown married?" Ginny asked quizzically.

"Not for long," I answered. "That boat's sinking fast, Ginny. They won't last another year. I bet twenty bucks on it."

"I see you haven't treated your betting addiction," Grace said jokingly.

"Camilla, you mean the waitress at that old diner?" Ash said, looking stunned. "She's gay?"

"Oh, baby, you don't even know half of it," Liam said excitedly because everyone likes to gossip, but Liam loves it.

We gossiped a lot; Elijah was in charge of the grill, and he rocked at grilling. The meat was nice and soft, and his garlic breads were to die for. There was lots of food, drinks, and good company. The perfect night if you ask me. We were all pretty tipsy when I nudged Ash and whispered in her ear,

"Can you come to the bathroom with me?"

She nodded, and I interwined my arm with hers so we could walk together. I was using her for support since I was kinda drunk and didn't want to trip and fall. The bathroom was on the upstairs, first door to the right. When we got there, I couldn't help but raise one of my hands and cup Ash's cheeks.

"You look so pretty tonight," Ash said, smiling and looking deeply into my eyes.

"And you look so fucking hot," I said, smiling back at her and caressing her face with my thumb.

Ash raised one of her hands and rested it on my hand that was cupping her face.

"Hey," I said, getting closer to her and wrapping my arms around her neck. "Why don't you go in with me?"

"In the bathroom?" she asked

"Of course in the bathroom, Ash," I said, rolling my eyes jokingly. "It's just that I noticed you've been staring a bit too much at my breasts, so I thought maybe I could let you play with them. Would you like that?"

Her eyes widened, and she blushed furiously. "But Olivia, what about-" I silenced her with my forefinger.

"Would you like that?" I repeated, not taking my eyes away from hers.

She paused and waited. I could see her evaluating the situation; a bunch of feelings went through her eyes until she decided.

"More than anything," she sighed.

I crashed my lips against hers, I've been dying to take her lips ever since the first time I spotted her on the airport. I pressed against her and she pressed back, and we stumbled into the bathroom, completely interwined. Ash had me pinned against the bathroom door, which I quickly locked. She always acted very polite and sometimes a bit shy around me, but there was nothing polite or shy about the way she kissed me. Her tongue invaded my mouth to intertwine with my own, but that didn't satisfy her, she also sucked and bit my bottom lip, ripping moans from deep within me.

I parted our kiss and grabbed her hands, pressing them against my breasts. My nipples were already painfully hard, begging for Ash's attention. I knew she could feel them standing since I wasn't wearing a bra.

"Touch them, Ash," I said, panting.

She lowered her head to kiss my neck and squeezed my breasts roughly, making me moan loudly. She massaged them and took her time before lowering the top of my dress, revealing my perfect pair of caramel colored breasts, adorned with nice and big brownish nipples that were standing hard and ready for her. She groaned at the sight of them, making me shiver.