Liv's Texan Experience

Story Info
Olivia has to leave NY and go on a unexpected trip to Texas.
10k words
4.6
9.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a feeling that when you work from home, people get the idea that you have all the spare time in the world. Since you're always at home and have the liberty to create your own schedule, they think you're always available when they need you. It's that type of misconception that led my older sister to knock on my door at 6:00 AM, demanding that I leave New York and go all the way to Texas for a two-month stay.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I asked her, feeling flabbergasted.

She had the audacity to roll her eyes at me and sigh before answering.

"You're going to stay with Mom at the farm until her leg heals. Stop acting stupid; you know she needs someone to take care of her, and you're the only one here with time to spare."

I slammed my hand against the table; she always made me furious. I hate how entitled she is, and most of all, I hate how she manipulates all situations, painting me as the crazy bitch while she plays the role of the reasonable and calm older sister. Like what's happening right now.

"What time to spare, Rose? Stop acting like I'm some fucking lazy bitch who does nothing all day! I work, and I work a lot." I yelled at her face.

"But you work from home, Olivia. Now tell me, how am I supposed to work as a doctor from a home office? If someone's dying, am I supposed to send them an email?"

"I'm not saying you have to be the one to go there. What I'm saying is that I also can't. So if we could pay someone..."

"No," she interrupted me. "I'm not spending any money if you can just go there and do it yourself. What you're doing right now is one of your tantrums."

"Out," I said. There's no way I can take any more of this.

"What do you mean 'out'?" she said, frowning at me.

"I mean out of my house, now."

"What? You can't do that..."

"Yes, I can. I will solve this issue with Mom, but I want you out of my house now before you can spit another one of your bullshits at me."

She stared at me with her deadly gaze. When I was little, I got scared when she looked at me that way, but now I was used to it and never looked away. The tension in the air was palpable. Then, she finally got up to leave. Once she was at the door, she stopped just to say something to piss me off one more time.

"You're the most ungrateful person I've ever met. After everything my family has done for you."

"You mean our family," I corrected her.

She slammed the door when she left. I was shaking; every time Rose and I fought, I became a pile of nerves. It wasn't easy for me to stand up against her, but I had to do it anyway. No matter how hard it is to fight back, I never let people treat me like shit.

The situation with me and Rose is pretty complicated. Our mom adopted me when I was 10, and Rose was 14. At the time, Mom had already divorced Rose's dad, and she spent a week in her father's house and one in ours. However, she never accepted me as part of the family. I never understood why because everyone else is super chill about it. Honestly, I couldn't care less for her reasons, as there's nothing in the world that justifies how she treats me.

I went to take a shower to compose myself before I could call Mom. Once I got in the bathroom, I couldn't help looking in the mirror and thinking about how different I look from the other members of my family. While Rose and Mom have blonde hair and blue eyes, I, on the other hand, am a Latina, brunette with dark eyes and caramel-colored skin. When I was in front of Rose, I always pretended what she said didn't affect me, but it sure as hell did.

My shower was quick since I wanted to call Mom before starting to work. When I finished getting ready for the day, I sat on the couch and took a deep breath before dialing her number. After a short wait, I heard my mom's melodic voice.

"Hi, honey! How's my baby doing?" she chirped happily.

"Hey Mom! I'm doing okay. But what about you? I heard you broke your leg," I answered. Just hearing her voice helped make this awfully started day better.

"Ugh, Rose already went to pester you, didn't she? I told her to keep a secret! There's no need for you girls to be worrying about me. I'm fine!"

"How did it happen?" I asked.

"Just, you know, my labyrinthitis. I was having a crisis and tripped down the stairs."

"Oh god, and the doctor put a cast on you, right?" I raised one hand and pinched the bridge of my nose as worry took over me.

"He did, but I told him he was exaggerating! It's no big deal, Olivia. Stop worrying so much; I can handle myself."

"Mom, I can't leave you alone with a broken leg! How are you going to take a shower or go up the stairs to your room? And to make matters worse, your labyrinthitis is back. What if you trip and fall again?"

"I just have to be careful!" she said, exasperated. Mom was the type who loved taking care of others but hated being taken care of.

"Mom, please be reasonable. I just want what's best for you. I can talk to my boss, ask if I can have my vacation early this year or something else. I don't know, but I'll figure it out." As I said that, I heard my mom sigh from the other end of the line.

"Okay, do whatever you want, but remember, you don't have to come," she said stubbornly.

"Sure. I'll call you later, okay?"

"Okay, love you."

"Me too, bye."

After we ended the call, I sent my boss a text asking if we could talk and opened my laptop, diving straight into work. I'm a graphic designer, and the company I work for is quite big. They pay well, and I only have to go into the office at least 2 times per month. It's not the best job in the world, but I've seen worse. Plus, my current boss, a woman named Sharon, is a very good person and a competent worker.

I worked on my projects all day, and at night, I was able to talk with Sharon about my mom's situation. After a long discussion about logistics and conditions, Sharon and I agreed on me being free from work to go stay with my mom for one month. After that, I would spend 15 days still allowed to be in Texas but with double my workload, and then I had to go back and go into the office for the last 15 days of that second month.

It wasn't ideal; all the extra work I would have to do on the second month would probably kill me. However, it was the only way for me to be able to go there and take care of my mom. There's no way I would leave her alone, after all, Mom never left me alone when I needed her, no matter how hard it was for her. Like when people found out I was a lesbian, and Mom stood up for me against all the judgment of our little community, leading her to be ostracized along with me. Or when my fiancée cheated on me, and she took a plane all the way to New York so I could cry on her shoulder.

Long story short, I bought a plane ticket, and in 24 hours, I would be heading on an unexpected trip to Texas.

•••••

My trip was hell--everything, absolutely everything that could possibly go wrong, did. I was so surprised my plane didn't crash because my luck today was shit. First, my plane was late, but not only was it late, it had also broken something, so they needed another plane to fly us over Texas. Me and the other passengers waited 4 hours until the company fixed the issue. Then the company lost my luggage, and there it goes--another 2 hours looking for it. Did they find it? Yes, they did. Except now, my luggage looked like it had been run over by a truck, and they insisted that the luggage was already like that when I checked in.

Whatever, I was so exhausted that not an ounce of me cared about my messed-up luggage. I just wanted to get to Mom's farm as soon as physically possible and get all this trip thing over with. It was a 5-hour drive from the airport to the farm, so I still had a long way to go. Thank God I wouldn't be the one doing the driving, even though Mom couldn't fetch me like she usually does when I come to visit. She told me one of her workers would be at the airport to take me home.

As I was waiting for the guy, Ash, to show up at the meeting point we had decided, I felt extremely tired but also happy to be back. It's funny because even though living here gave me a fair share of traumas, it also gave me most of my happy memories.

When I was younger and came back to visit, I focused a lot on the bad things, waiting for the bad memories, the judging looks, or the insults whispered just loud enough for me to hear. But now, at 25 and after many counseling sessions, I am able to not let the bad things affect me as much and focus on the so many good things that are also here--like my family, the animals, the food and the few people in the community that actually like me.

I was lost in thought when I heard a deep female voice calling my name.

"Excuse me, are you Olivia Jones?" she asked.

I turned around and was immediately stunned. Ash, whom I had assumed was a guy, was actually a woman. Wait, not just a woman--she was one hell of a woman. Tall and buff, wearing boots with jeans and a tank top that revealed vines tattooed on her arms, extending all the way to her back. Her brown hair was arranged in a pixie cut with shaved sides, stunning green eyes, and the most perfect cupid bow I've ever seen on her mouth. To top it all off, she had a nose ring--a silver hoop through her septum.

She was gorgeous, dare I say the hottest woman I've ever seen in real life. She had everything I looked for in a woman appearance-wise. On the other hand, I looked like shit--bags under my eyes, my hair up in a messy bun, and wearing sweatpants and flip-flops. The realization that I was standing before my dream girl looking like an exhausted bag of potatoes hit me like a truck hit my luggage.

"Miss, are you okay?" she asked, and I realized I was staring.

"I'm so sorry! I'm just tired, but yes, that's me. You should be Ash, right?" I answered, composing myself as best as I could.

"Ashley Williams, pleased to meet you," she extended her hand, and I shook it. Oh god, even her hands were strong. "Let me help you with your luggage."

"Thank you! So where did you park?"

Ash had found a spot pretty nearby our meeting point to park, so thankfully we didn't have to walk a lot until we reached her truck. We threw my stuff in the trunk, and Ashley took the steering wheel, starting our long drive back home.

"So," I said, trying to make conversation, "since when have you been working at my mom's farm? I don't remember you being here when I came last year for Christmas."

"I'm pretty new there. I started two months ago. Right when I moved to town, your mom liked me and offered me the job."

"Hey, so you're like the new girl in town. That's surprising; most people there have been living in that place for ages."

"You're right. Everyone kept asking me if I had family around because they found it weird a complete stranger moving there. I used to live in Tennessee, you know?"

"Do you mind if I ask why you moved here?"

"Not at all! I just really like working with the animals, and the small-town life suits me better than the Nashville bustle," she answered, smiling a bit.

We kept chit-chatting like that until I noticed I was starting to feel hot. I was still wearing the hoodie I put on to protect me against the freezing cold weather on the airplane, but now we were on land, and it was hot--Texas summer type of hot. So, I simply took off my hoodie, revealing the V-neck tee I was wearing underneath. Even though Ash quickly averted her gaze, I noticed she stared a bit at my cleavage. I smiled at the realization.

"So, Ash, are you single?" I asked directly. I wasn't the type to beat around the bush.

She looked a bit surprised but nodded yes.

"I used to be engaged," I told her, "but she cheated on me with an affirming church chick."

She audibly gasped at that, "Wow, that's insane. I'm so sorry about that."

"Thanks, but I'm over it. Her loss, am I right?" I said, giving her a seductive smile and a wink.

"Definitely," she smiled back at me.

The ride home was quicker than I wanted it to be. Talking with Ash was fun, and I love to flirt, even though I was still being very subtle about my interest since I didn't want to rush and freak her out. I was taking it nice and slow, trying to make her wonder, 'Is this girl flirting with me, or am I crazy?' I was having a lot of fun when we finally arrived, and she parked just outside my mom's house.

Seeing the old farmhouse, the one that I called home once, and knowing Mom was in there filled me with joy. Even though Mom visits me often in New York, I only come back on special occasions, like holidays or when she needs me, which is rare. Even though the situation wasn't ideal with Mom being hurt and all, I couldn't be happier to be back.

I quickly got out of the car and rushed inside, already knowing where I would find her. The front door was unlocked, so I entered and went straight to the living room. I found Mom just the way I knew I would, sitting in her armchair, watching documentaries and crocheting. The only different thing was her right leg raised up on a bench, with a cast on it.

"Mom," I called.

Her eyes lit up when she saw me at the archway that led to the living room, her smile so bright that if the sun could be ashamed, it would.

"Livy, you're finally here!" she said happily and opened her arms inviting me to a hug

I happily indulged, quickly crossing the space between us to give her a warm hug. It was so comforting that all worries about work and anything else melted away. Nothing mattered anymore; being with her was everything. I could spend years trying to explain how much my mom means to me, and I would never be able to get even close to explaining it accurately. I love her so very much.

"Mom, I've been so worried about you," I said, holding her tightly.

"Baby, I told you there was no need to worry. I'm fine," she said, caressing my hair.

We parted the hug, and when I looked back, Ash had already brought my luggage in and was waiting in the archway.

"Where do I put this, Miss Jones?" Ash asked, looking at my mom.

"Can you please put it in the room right next to mine, Ashley? Thank you," Mom said politely.

"Sure, I will be right back."

"Let me help you with that," I said and went to grab one of my suitcases.

"No need, Miss Olivia, I can take them."

"Oh, c'mon, Ash, don't call me miss. We probably have the same age, and I'm not your boss; Mom is."

"Okay, then," she smiled. "Thanks, but I can take them, Olivia."

"I know you can, but I want to help. Let's go," I said, taking one suitcase and one backpack before heading upstairs.

The room next to Mom's was, in fact, my childhood bedroom, but now, after some renovations, it has turned into a pretty good guest room. Ash and I dropped my luggage in the corner of the room; I would put my stuff in the wardrobe tomorrow since I was feeling too tired.

"Thanks, Ash," I said. "You're a real lifesaver."

She smiled and shrugged.

"Just doing my job."

We went back downstairs, and Ash got ready to leave. She said goodbye to Mom, and once she came to say it to me, I asked,

"Will I see you tomorrow?"

''Sure, I usually get here around 7:00 AM."

''I'll be looking forward to seeing you again," I smiled at her and decided to give her a quick hug because why not.

I pressed into her, and surprisingly, she hugged me back. We parted, and flushed with a smile, she left.

"You're trying to woo her, aren't you?" Mom said, looking at me with suspicion. That made me laugh.

"You know me better than anyone," I said, smiling playfully at her.

It was already late, so after I helped Mom get in bed, I went to take a shower and got ready to sleep. I would have to wake up early tomorrow, so I had to fall asleep as fast as possible if I wanted to rest properly. But, since the day was absolutely exhausting, as soon as my head hit the pillow, I slipped into a deep slumber.

•••••

I woke up before the alarm rang, feeling extremely aroused. This wasn't uncommon for me, but today, my arousal was intensified by the fact that I had dreamed about Ash. I kicked the covers out of my way and lazily raised my hands to squeeze my breasts, just the way she did in my dream.

I massaged them a bit over my thin silk camisole, feeling their softness filling my hands. Then I rolled my already hard nipples between my thumb and forefinger, a bit disappointed it wasn't her tongue licking and sucking on them. I could hear myself start to whimper and gasp a little, but I was paying attention to not be too loud, as to not warn my mom about my morning deeds.

Slowly, I lowered one of my hands, reaching for my already damp panties and pressing there.

"Ash," I gasped, imagining her hands pressing against my pussy, instead of mine.

I drove my hand over the waistband of my lace panties and ran my fingers through my slit, wetting them. In my head, Ashley would slowly rub all the way from my entrance to my hard clit, and I mimicked her movements with my fingers. I could see her lightly probing my entrance with two of her fingers. Her thumb rubbing my clit insistently. Her fingers finally entering me, their whole length suddenly inside all at once, ripping a low moan from my mouth.

"Ash," I moaned, "It feels so good!"

I could feel shivers running through my spine. I felt waves of pleasure and heat spreading from my pussy all the way to the rest of my body. My eyes were closed and behind my eyelids I could see Ash on top of me, her green eyes staring deeply into mine. I squirmed on the bed, my movements getting faster and more insistent, until I felt my orgasm coming. When it hit, I rided wave after wave of pure bliss, shaking and panting.

I laid there, breathing heavily, recovering from a very good morning orgasm. I love getting myself off in the morning. And as I was recovering, my alarm goes off and I quickly got up to start my day.

I took a cold shower, and since I wanted to look nice and sexy, put on tiny shorts that barely covered my ass and a tank top with no bra. After I styled my hair and put on some makeup, I ran to the kitchen to get breakfast ready before Mom woke up. I set the table for three instead of two and hurried upstairs to gently shake my Mom awake.

"Good morning, Mom! Time to get up," I said and she just grunted in protest, Mom wasn't really a morning person.

I helped Mom with all of her morning activities, and after a couple of minutes, we sat at the kitchen table eating omelets and chit-chatting. Suddenly, I heard the familiar sound of a truck parking, and I hurried to the porch to welcome our guest.

"Good morning, Ash!" I said happily to the hottie getting out of the truck. "Breakfast's ready, come on in."

"Good morning!" she answered and complied, heading to the kitchen.

Ashley sat in the remaining chair, and I offered her some coffee, which she accepted. I went to the stove to make her omelet; I didn't want to make it beforehand so the food didn't get cold. As I was preparing the food, I listened in on the conversation going on behind me.

"Good morning, Ashley!" I heard my mom say. "Don't you usually eat at home?" she asked quizzically.

"It's just... I guess I woke up late today, you know? Yesterday was exhausting," Ash said with an awkward laugh.

I giggled to myself as I put her omelet in a plate and served it to her, making sure to lean in and press my boobs together for the effect, it sure worked as I could almost see her mouth watering at the sight, but maybe it was just my omelet that was very good.

"So Ash," I said, joining them at the table, "I'm going to be free after 8:00 PM, and me and some friends are going to hang out. Wanna come?"

"Sure, where are you guys going?" she said, smiling brightly.

"Just a get-together at Grace's house; she's one of my close friends since high school."

"They wouldn't mind me coming?"