Liz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stopped talking after that, and went back to kissing since she was getting close to having another orgasm. Only this time, when she started cumming, she wasn't alone, because I was flooding her with my sperm at the same time. After that, we lay in each other's arms for a few minutes, kissing and caressing each other, before she surprised me with what she said next. She told me that since I didn't believe in blackmail, she was going to have to blackmail herself. So, she wasn't going to let me eat her pussy, or make love to her again, until she'd given me the thing I'd said I wanted. When I started to protest, she said that I'd given her the biggest orgasms of her life and now she wanted to do the same for me. Besides, she'd always wondered what it would be like to have a man's cock in her mouth, and have him cum there. The girls in the movies, even the romantic ones, seemed to enjoy it, so she was sure she would. The only thing that had stopped her was thinking it was dirty, and I'd made her understand how wrong she'd been. So now she wanted to do it for me, and she definitely planned to make me cum that way.

As she smilingly worked her way backwards down my body, I thought about warning her. I mean, we'd just finished making love, so my cock was pretty messy. But I figured she knew that already, or would know it when she got there. And, if she still wanted to put it in her mouth then, I was more than willing to let her. Sure enough, when she got to my cock, and saw how wet and sticky it was, she hesitated for a minute. But then, because she'd just made a big speech about wanting to do it, she lowered her head and took my half hard cock into her mouth anyway. It didn't stay half hard for very long though, once she started moving her tongue around it, and she had to back off until only the head was in her mouth. At that point, I had to tell her to be slow and gentle, because she was sucking on it pretty hard. But once she eased off the pressure, it felt fantastic.

She hadn't taken her eyes off mine since she'd started, and now they were smiling up at me. She stopped for a second to ask how she was doing, and I told her she was doing great. I also suggested she run her fingers lightly up and down the shaft at the same time, and she readily complied. When I started moaning in response to her tongue work, she started moaning around my cock too, which made it feel even better. She must have watched a lot of movies about this, because she was slowly sliding her mouth up and down, taking almost half of it in her mouth. She tried to take more a couple of times, and gagged a little, so I told her to only do what was comfortable for her, and let her fingers do the rest. She was a quick learner, and found a rhythm that made us both moan even louder.

It didn't take long before I was near the point of orgasm and she obviously felt that. She raised her head to ask if the throbbing she felt with her tongue meant I was getting ready to give her my sperm. When I told her that I was definitely ready to give it to her, she got a big grin on her face and said she couldn't wait for me to cum in her mouth. Then she went back to sucking and swirling her tongue around, all while her eyes were smiling up at me. I've had my cock in a girl's mouth before, and I've even had them take me to the finish line a few times. But I've never had anyone as enthusiastic about doing it as Liz was. And to be honest, I'll take that enthusiasm over experience any day. There's nothing sexier in this world than a girl who's excited about you cumming in their mouth, especially when its their first time.

Watching her watching me, and thinking about what she wanted, was all it took to send me over the edge. I barely had time for a shouted oh my god before my brain exploded out through the end of my cock. If Liz gagged at all when I started cumming, I didn't feel it. All I felt was a gentle suction and the unmistakable motions of someone swallowing quickly around my cock. And both of those feelings kept going for almost a minute after my orgasm was over. Then, through the haze I was in, I felt Liz moving up along side of me to softly kiss me and ask how she'd done. I told her honestly that it was the most fantastic thing I'd ever felt, then kissed her deeply. Yes, I could taste something funny when I kissed her, and I knew what that taste was. But to be honest, it didn't bother me in the least, especially since she'd sucked my cock right after I fucked her. Hell, I'd lick my own sperm out of her asshole if it would get me more blow jobs like that.

Actually, thinking about doing that excited me for some reason, and gave me an idea of how to pay her back for this. So, when we broke the kiss, I told her she deserved a special reward for making me feel that good. And that was for me to eat that delicious pussy of hers again. She looked at me for a second, then with a hopeful expression on her face she asked if I'd really do that, as dirty as her pussy was now. In return, I asked if that had stopped her from sucking my cock a few minutes ago. Her smile got even brighter when she said no, and that she had to confess that she'd loved how we tasted together. My answer to that was to start sliding down her body, saying that maybe I'd like it too, to which she replied that she hoped I loved it as much as she did.

I'm not going to say I loved the taste, like Liz had said, but I definitely loved doing it to her. There was something about knowing what I was doing that made it even more fun than it usually was. Add to that the fact that Liz was obviously enjoying it more too, and you can understand why I decided I'd do this any time she wanted. It only took a couple of minutes to give her the first orgasm, and the other two after it came pretty quickly as well. After the third one, Liz said she loved it, but she wanted me back inside her now. And because of how much I enjoyed making her cum with my tongue, I was just as ready as she was.

Liz said she wanted to be on top this time, and I had no problem letting her have her way with me. But once we started making love, I found out she had an ulterior motive for doing like this. That's because as she was slowly rocking her cunt up and down my cock, she leaned down to kiss me and ask me a question. Did I like eating her dirty pussy as much as she liked sucking my dirty cock? When I told her I did, she asked if I liked it enough to do it every time we made love. My answer was the same one that had been running through my head when I'd kissed her before. If she kept giving me blow jobs like that, I'd even lick my sperm out of her asshole if she wanted. She told me I didn't have to worry about that, because she planned to give me plenty of blow jobs from now on. So, did I really mean what I said, would I eat her dirty pussy whenever she wanted?

When I told her I could easily promise her that, she smiled and said she was hoping I would. Then she kissed me again and started whispering sexily in my ear. She said she'd wanted to make love to me now because she wanted to see how it felt when my sperm was still hot and fresh. So, she wanted me to cum inside her and make her pussy as dirty as I could. Then she was going to sit that dirty pussy on my mouth so I could lick every drop of that sperm out of her. And, when I was done, and her pussy was nice and clean, she was going to suck my dirty cock, because she wanted me to cum in her mouth again. Then she kissed me again and asked if I'd like to do those things, to lick her dirty pussy again and have her suck my dirty cock. My only answer was to pull her down for another long and deep kiss and to keep kissing her until we both came.

I've already made it clear that I really love eating pussy, but I never mentioned that I love it most when the girl sits on my face. That's because I can concentrate on what my lips and tongue are doing and not worry about where the girl wants me to lick her. She can control that by putting the part she wants licked directly on my tongue. And she can control how hard she wants it by lifting up or pressing tighter against my mouth. Also, and it may be psychological, I think that half of their pussy juice drips onto the sheets and not in my mouth where I want it. So, when a girl sits on my face I get all her juice in my mouth, or in this case all of our mixed juices. Unfortunately for me, I was still licking Liz's pussy clean when my phone alarm went off saying we only had 15 minutes left. So, I didn't get the blow job she'd promised, but she swore I definitely would the next time.

Of course, I kept going until Liz reached her next orgasm, before washing up and getting dressed. I didn't shower or even think of doing it, because it would be a dead giveaway that I'd been up to something. But I did wash my face and all around my cock, because they were what smelled most like Liz. Well, right now it was my tongue that smelled and tasted the most like her, but I had some gum in the car for that. Once I was relatively clean, and dressed in what I'd worn that morning, Liz and I kissed for a few minutes before I really had to go. On the way home, I knew I should have felt guilty, but I didn't, not even enough to blame my wife for what happened. That's because I knew if I felt any guilt at all I wouldn't be able to keep seeing Liz, and I intended to see her again. Instead, I felt completely at ease with myself for the first time in a very long time, and I definitely liked the feeling.

My good mood must have been infectious, because my wife wanted to have sex that night, and it hadn't been two weeks since the last time yet. Now don't get me wrong here, sex with my wife isn't bad. But, there's a world of difference between making love to my wife and making love to Liz. And I think it all boils down to one thing, my wife isn't enthusiastic about making love the way Liz is. She never lets me eat her pussy past the first orgasm, and while she will suck my cock, I've only been able to cum in her mouth twice in the 8 years we've been married. Actually, that's not true, because I've never completely cum in her mouth. The two times I started to, she pulled away as soon as the first shot of sperm hit her tongue, and I ended up shooting most of it into empty air.

When it comes to the fucking part, she's responsive enough, and she moves her body pretty well. But, while she moans the whole time we're making love, she's never had an orgasm that way. And it makes me wonder which came first, the chicken or the egg, meaning does she not like sex because she can't cum from fucking, or is the reason she can't cum because she doesn't like sex? Plus, you can forget any of the things Liz and I did together, after we made love. My wife won't even kiss me after I eat her pussy, so her sucking my cock after fucking is completely out of the question. And the few times I tried to lick her pussy after making love, we ended up fighting about how sick she thought that was. In other words, while I'd made love to both of them the same day, you can easily guess which one I was thinking about as I fell asleep that night.

It was a long wait until Monday came around, although Liz and I did exchange a few messages over the weekend plus one hot phone call when I could get away from my wife for a while. But, the best phone call of all was the one I got Monday morning from Liz telling me she was hungry and wanted me for lunch. This time when I got to her house, there was no long kisses in the hallway. Instead, it was a race to her bedroom and quickly getting out of our clothes. Since our time was limited, Liz only let me eat her to one orgasm before she wanted to make love to me. And, as soon as I came inside her, she kept her word by stuffing my juice covered cock into her mouth and sucking me to a second orgasm. We even had time for me to dive down and give her cream filled pussy a thorough cleaning to another orgasm of her own. And that's how it went for the next three weeks. We'd meet every day for lunch, I'd eat her pussy to one orgasm, then she'd climb on and ride me to the next one. Then we'd take turns being the one to lick the other one clean.

Then, during lunch one day, she asked if we could have another day like our first one. She loved our lunch dates, but sometimes she wanted to slow things down a little, so we didn't have to rush our lovemaking. I agreed with her on that and I also agreed when she asked if we could make it a full day this time. She'd love it if I would show up first thing in the morning, not to make love right away, but for us to actually sleep in each other's arms for a couple of hours first. And, to be honest, I loved the idea as much as she did, the thought of waking up next to her, even if it was just a short nap. And that's what I did the next morning, left home as if going to work, but drove straight to Liz's house instead. She met me at the door with a kiss, in a robe with nothing on underneath, and led me to the bedroom. Then we both got naked, curled up together, and went back to sleep.

I woke up two hours later, although Liz was still asleep, and just lay there watching her for a few minutes. I'd already known why Liz wanted us to do this, but I didn't think it would affect me as much as it did. I figured it would be like waking up next to my wife now, that comfortable feeling of having someone next to you in the morning. Instead, it was more like how I felt waking up next to my wife the morning after our wedding, dreaming of spending the rest of our lives together. And it hurt like hell feeling that way with Liz, because I knew what it would cost me to get that. I also knew I wasn't ready to pay that price yet, but if we kept doing this it wouldn't take long before I was. In other words, I knew I was in love with her, and falling deeper every day.

But, I didn't dwell on the depressing side of those thoughts, because there wasn't much I could do to stop it from happening. Even if I stopped seeing her the feelings would grow, and might even grow faster if I tried to stay away. So, I did what I would have done if we were already together as a couple. I started softly kissing her body, and lightly touching her skin, working my way down her back to rain kisses on her ass. Then I gently turned her to kiss her hips and legs, working towards waking her up with my tongue. I don't know how awake she was at that point, but her legs spread open, telling me her pussy was definitely waking up.

Back when my wife was still interested in these things, this was how I woke her up on weekends. Softly licking her pussy until her eyes would open and her hands would move down to hold my head tighter to her. That's how Liz woke up too, except she also draped her legs across my shoulders so my tongue could get at her asshole. Her first two orgasms were with me still licking and sucking softly, and only then did I bring my fingers into play. As I'd done on our first day together, I slid my thumb into her pussy, and started working my finger into her asshole. And as she'd done that day, she started fucking against my hand to get my finger deeper in her ass. Then once my finger was as deep as it could go, I began moving them both in and out, while Liz moaned her way to a back arching orgasm.

After that orgasm though, Liz started telling me how much she loved my finger in her ass. And she said she wanted more, wanted me to stick another finger in there. It took a couple of minutes to gently work the second one in next to the first, but when I did she really went wild. As she was coming down from another back arching orgasm, she asked if I meant what I'd said. Would I really lick my sperm out of her asshole the way I did her pussy? When I answered that I'd have to put it there first, she said she knew that, which was why she'd asked. My fingers felt so good in her ass that she wanted to see how my cock felt in there. So, if she let me fill her asshole with my sperm, would I really lick it out of her?

When I told her I'd do it in a heartbeat, she said I could prove it by fucking her ass right now, because she really wanted to feel my cock in there. I told her it would be easier if she was on her hands and knees, but she said no. She always wanted to be able to look in my eyes when we made love, and be able to kiss me while I fucked her. But, she did accept my suggestion that she be on top, so that she could lower herself onto my cock at a comfortable pace for her. She also said it was better that way, so she could make sure I kept my promise by sitting her asshole on my mouth as soon as I came. Then once I was in position, she straddled my waist and began lowering her asshole onto my waiting cock.

It didn't take as long as I thought it would for her to get it all inside her, probably because I'd done a good job of opening her with my fingers. When it was buried as far as it would go, she leaned down to kiss me and tell me she loved my cock in there. Then she began a slow movement that slid her asshole deliciously up and down my dick. She wasn't the only one who loved it, that's for sure, and I told her so. As good as her asshole felt around my cock, she had no worries about me keeping my promise. As a matter of fact, the moment to keep that promise came sooner than I expected. Because, as soon as her first orgasm started, her squeezing ass muscles took me over the edge with her.

But Liz wasn't ready to collect on my promise yet, because she liked my cock in her ass too much. Instead, she started squeezing my cock with her ass in an effort to keep my cock from getting soft. Then while kissing me, she started whispering dirty words in my ear. She liked my cock in her ass too much to let it go so soon, even if she did want my tongue there too. So, she wanted me to stay hard and keep fucking her until I came a second time. Since she knew it would take me longer to cum this time, that would give her the ass fucking she wanted. Not only that, but it would make her asshole even messier for when I licked it clean, and she liked thinking about that. Then she added the kicker, saying that if I came inside her again, then licked all my sperm out of her asshole, she'd do the same and suck my really dirty cock.

She knew exactly the right pictures to paint to keep my cock rock hard. And once she was sure it would stay that way, she asked if we could roll over so she'd be on the bottom. She loved making love nice and slow, but all her friends had told her ass fucking was better when it was hard and fast. So, she wanted me to fuck her asshole as hard and deep as I could so she'd know her ass had really been fucked. I gladly complied with her request, by rolling her onto her back, and pushing her legs against her chest. Then I started stroking in and out of her ass, getting harder and faster each time. Soon I was slamming my whole weight down on her, driving my cock as deep in her ass as I could. And Liz started cumming every couple of minutes as I pounded her asshole. After each orgasm, I'd slow down a little so I could catch my breath. But, I made sure I always had enough energy to be fucking her hard when she came.

She was right about it taking a lot longer this time because I must have fucked her for an hour before I couldn't hold back anymore. And when I came, it was so powerful I almost blacked out from the sensations. Once we both stopped cumming, I rolled us back over. We both needed to rest to catch our breath, but I knew I was too heavy for her. So, letting her lay on top of me for a few minutes was more comfortable for both of us. When she finally had enough strength to start moving up my body, she said she definitely needed my tongue now. Not just because her asshole was a mess from my sperm, but also because it was starting to hurt from the pounding I'd given it. It wasn't a lot of pain, and it didn't stop her from loving our ass fucking. But it would really be nice if I would kiss it and make it feel better.