Liz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent almost as much time licking her asshole and pussy as I had fucking her. And when I was done, she kept her word and sucked me to my third orgasm of the day. After that, we slept a little more because we were both worn out. This time though, it was Liz who woke me up at about 2, the same way I'd woken her up. She didn't keep going until I came, just long enough to be sure I was totally awake. Then, we made slow romantic love like a normal couple, without anyone licking anyone clean. When we were done, she made us a quick bite to eat, while I did my best to break her concentration by constantly kissing her neck. Then it was back to the bedroom to pick up where we left off. The rest of the time we had passed quickly with more of what we liked doing with each other. I ate her pussy two different times, once before and once after we made love again, and I got another one of her fantastic blow jobs as a reward. And we ended our day with a slow romantic version of our earlier ass fucking. But the alarm rang too early for either of us to do any more licking.

On the way home, I couldn't help but think about how life would be if we started living together. I knew we wouldn't have marathon sex sessions like we did today, because we wouldn't be able to keep that up for very long. But the things we already did would be more than enough to keep us from getting bored, even if we only made love two or three times a week. On top of that, Liz had mentioned that she had some other things she wanted to try, and she'd tell me about them on Monday. I was very curious about them, since I thought we were already doing everything a man and woman could do together. But, if she had other fantasies, I'd gladly make them come true for her, especially once we did become a true couple. And as I thought that, I realized I was already headed down the road to eventually divorcing my wife to be with her. The only question was how long I could hold off having to explain my decision to my son.

What I didn't know at the time was that I'd never have to explain it to him, because our affair would soon be over. As a matter of fact, it died the next day although I didn't know that until two days later. My wife and I were doing Saturday shopping with my son, when we happened to run into Liz at the store. My wife had never met her before, but she'd seen enough old office pictures to recognize her. Since we were too close to avoid her without being rude, I had no choice but to introduce them. You might think that my wife figured out there was something between us, but you'd be wrong. Liz gave no signs and my wife obviously figured she was way out of my league anyway. Liz however fell in love with my son instantly, as a lot of women do, and spent a long time talking to him. And that, unbeknownst to me, was what ended our relationship.

When I sent Liz a message later, I got no answer, but I figured she was busy and would answer it later. When Sunday came around and she didn't answer my messages then either, I started to get worried. I even took the chance of calling her, but her phone just rang and rang. I thought maybe something had happened to her, but as much as I worried about her, I couldn't run to her house to see what was wrong. She finally did call me on Monday, but she sounded really sad on the phone when she asked me to come to her house at lunch time. I was really worried now, but worried for her not about her. I figured she'd gotten some bad news over the weekend and I fervently hoped that nothing had happened to her daughter or anyone else in her family.

When I rang the bell, it took a few minutes for Liz to open the door, and when she did it was obvious she'd been crying. But, when I tried to take her in my arms to comfort her, she asked me not to do that. When she invited me in, I noticed a lot of boxes everywhere, and when she saw me looking her face got even sadder. She took me to the kitchen, asked me to sit down and then sat down across the table from me. Then she started telling me the bad news and my dreams fell apart. She said she loved me and always would, but we could never be together. Seeing my son, and how much he loved me made her realize that. She knew where we'd been headed, and knew how it ended, since she'd done the same thing to her husband. And she knew the pain her daughter had felt when she'd broken their family apart. She couldn't let me put my son through that pain, no matter how much she loved me.

So, she was going home, to see if maybe she could fix things with her family, including her ex husband. He had always been there for her, and hadn't deserved what she'd done to him. So she was going to try and make it up to him, and some of the things we'd done together might be a good place to start. She knew she was hurting me too, because she'd seen the love in my eyes. But, it was nothing compared to the pain she'd already caused and the pain we'd both cause if we tried to stay together. Then she broke down in tears again, but when I tried to reach for her she pushed me away. She said she needed me to leave now, so she could cry alone and that nothing I could do or say would change her mind. She just wanted one last thing from me, and that was my promise that I'd never hurt my son the way she'd hurt her family or me. Then she pushed me out the door and locked it behind her.

Her phone stopped working the day before she left, since it was a local phone number. And, she changed her e-mail address so that I couldn't beg her to come back. It hurt for a long time after she was gone, and I thought it would hurt forever. But when I stopped thinking about her leaving, and concentrated on the fun we'd had, the pain got a lot easier to bear. And even through the worst of my sorrow, I kept the promise I had made her, and never let my son or my wife see the pain I felt at losing her. There was something else that helped me, and that was a change in my wife. We may never do half the things Liz and I did, but our sex life has gotten a lot better, and she seems more enthusiastic about making love to me. It makes me wonder if maybe she knew more than I thought, and realized how close she came to losing me. And now she's trying to show me how thankful she is that she didn't. I'll never know, because I surely don't what to ask her, do I?