Liz & Sean: Tennis Anyone?

Story Info
Liz grants Sean his wish and plays tennis sans knickers.
6.8k words
4.5
3.5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is nothing like the honesty of children to get even the most time poor to take action, Liz reflected as she parked out the front of her regular beauty saloon. A little cherub having informed her that her legs were hairy as a spider's. In reality they weren't that bad, they were only just long enough for waxing to be effective but all the same she had to take action.

The saloon was not overly busy when she walked in, just two clients getting their hair done by the two new girls that Maria had recently employed. One recognised Liz as a regular and asked her to take a seat while she finished her current client so Liz sat as instructed and checked her phone for messages.

"Liz! Is that you?"

Liz thought she recognised the voice and looked in the direction of the back rooms where waxing treatments took place.

"Erin! I thought you were overseas?"

"I got home last week."

"You look wonderful. 2 months in Malta have agreed with you. How's married life?"

"Malta was fantastic. We didn't want to come home. Peter is a doll." They both laughed at the play on words.

"I didn't know you worked here."

"I needed work to pay for our holiday debts and Maria needed some help so here I am."

"That's wonderful. Always good to have acquaintances that can help out when needed."

Liz, Maria and Erin knew each other through the twilight tennis competition that they played most of the year, although they were all on different teams.

"Talking of Maria, is she around?"

"No, she has taken a much deserved day off."

"Oh."

"Can I help you perhaps?"

"You probably can, I need to get my legs and bikini line tidied up. I was informed at work today when I had my slacks rolled up that I had hairier legs than a spider."

"Don't you work in early childhood?"

"I do, and it one of the little monsters that made the comment."

They both laughed at the thought of the little monster's honesty.

"I assume you are a regular so just head out back and I will take care of it for you. I'll be with you in a minute" Erin told her before stepping over to one of the girls to have a word with her. When Erin arrived in the back room Liz was sitting on the work bed, slacks off and naked from the waist down.

"You are a regular!" Erin said with a smile as she walked into the room, "So what am I doing for you today?"

"Full leg and bikini please"

"I see you have had some shaping done around the bikini line, do you want to have that done again?" Erin could see the remotes of the gem shape Maria had created at her last waxing.

"No. I think I would like to go bare this month."

"Bare as in all off?"

"Yes, that is correct."

"Oh, such a shame. You have such a loverly natural auburn colour. So many girls would kill to have matching head and pubic hair of this shade."

"It is a special gift for Sean for his birthday on Sunday. He likes the totally bare look and I like to keep a patch of hair on my mound. So I compromise and go bare at this time of year."

"The things we do for our men! Lay back I will start with your legs."

Erin was obviously a professional and worked as quickly as Maria, Liz was soon on her stomach as the backs of her legs were waxed.

"OK, legs are done now I assume you have your bottom waxed too so up on your knees and we will get that done first."

Liz assumed the requested position and Erin continued her work.

"You know it doesn't seem that long since I was here doing this." Liz commented.

"You know you have enough brown pigment in your hair to try IPL."

"Laser?"

"Yes. It probably wouldn't be permanent for you as it works better on dark brown and black hair, but you should get a reduction in growth just the same."

"Maria and Sean have been working on me to have it done, I just don't want to be totally hairless on my pubic region."

"Would you consider extending Sean's gift for a few months?"

"How long is a few?"

"Maybe 6."

"Perhaps. Why?"

"I've done a few ladies who only wanted to treat their legs, vulva and bikini line leaving the hair on their mound. This can be tricky as IPL works by literally frying the hair follicles. Any over flash can damage active follicles that were not the direct target so what I do is wax the area we want to preserve before doing the IPL treatment to remove the hair thus increasing the chance of preserving the follicle before working on the target areas."

"So, I would need to be bare for the treatment period but the hair on my mound would grow back afterwards?"

"Exactly. I also do the treatments closer together than most people. The typical cycle is 4 to 5 weeks apart over 6 cycles, I suggest treatments every 3 weeks which is the minimum for recovery but gets the job done quicker."

"That has given me something to think about before next time."

"No problem. Now roll on to your back and spread your legs for me so I can finish the job."

Erin worked her way from Liz's thighs to her labia and then her pubic mound, methodically removing every hair with the wax.

"Are you coming back to tennis next season?"

"I would like to, but I think my team has replaced me."

"Well join the champions instead. I have a spot available."

"That would be terrific. I would need to practice first though."

"Well, the season starts next week, Sean and I were going to have a hit on Saturday if you and Peter would like to join us."

"That would be great, I'll need to check with Peter so I will get your number when we finish here and let you know."

Erin gave Liz's pussy a final close inspection for missed hairs then massaged some soothing lotion into her skin. Maria normally offered the lotion to Liz to apply so it was unusual to have someone just rub lotion over her bald lips. She felt a warmth flood her groin from the foreign touch.

"OK, I'm done. I'll meet you out front when you are ready." Erin said before leaving the room.

Liz stood up and pulled her slacks up her hair free legs and fastened then around her waist. She then picked up her G-string and stuffed it in her bag before going to Erin at the counter. After paying she gave Erin her number to confirm Saturday and departed.

--

"Honey I'm home!" Sean called as he walked through the house.

"Out the back."

"OK, I'll be there shortly. Do you need a drink?"

"No, I have a bottle of wine on the go, just bring yourself a glass."

"Sure."

Sean dropped his work gear in the office and went to the bedroom to get changed. After stripping he pulled on a t-shirt and pair of cotton board shorts before picking up a glass and heading out to Liz.

"Oh, I feel overdressed." Sean said as he saw Liz laying in the sun. She had a white mini skirt that was doing an impression of a wide belt around her waist and was topless. The skirt skimmed across her hips and only just covered her pussy lips. Standing at her feet her bare lips were clearly visible, but her mound was covered.

"The sun was shining, so I decided to make the most of it."

"Why just topless? You could be naked."

"I didn't want to get sunburnt down there and couldn't find the sunscreen."

"Did you look behind you?" Sean said with a smile.

Liz had applied sunscreen to her breasts, arms, and legs but it was the best excuse she could come up with for wearing the skirt.

"Well, you could be naked too." Liz replied.

"I couldn't find the sunscreen inside."

"Fair enough. Strip and let me apply some lotion for you."

Sean stripped off his t-shirt and sat on the lounge beside Liz, she applied sunscreen to his back and massaged it into his firm muscles, then applied more to his arms. He then turned to face her, and she worked lotion into his chest.

"So, are you going to strip?"

Sean stood up and lowered his board shorts, releasing his semi firm cock to Liz's view. She leant forward and sucked the tip into her mouth before applying sunscreen to her hand and stroking his shaft, his cock grew quickly to its full 20cm length and 6cm diameter.

"Mmm. I love making you hard." Liz said as she released his cock from her mouth to apply lotion to the head.

"You can suck my cock all day if you want." Sean said as Liz worked the lotion into his cock.

When Liz was satisfied that Sean was covered with sunscreen, she let his cock go and he sat down on a lounge opposite her.

"So, are you going to take that belt off and catch the last rays of the day?"

"Only if you apply sunscreen for me." Liz smiled.

"Hand it over." Sean said as he lent forward and reached across Liz's body before planting his mouth on her right breast and nibbling the soft flesh.

Sean shuffled into a position that he could put both hands on the waist of Liz's skirt and she lifted her bottom so he could pull it down her legs. His mouth dropped open as soon as he saw her bald pussy.

"Why am I still surprised after 5 years of this birthday present?"

"Because I don't do it every month, thus keeping it special for you." Liz said.

"I would still find it special if you were permanently bald."

"Just be careful what you wish for and put that sunscreen on." Liz said as she spread her legs so he could apply lotion to her pussy. Sean obliged by working lotion everywhere, even inside her tunnel for good measure. By the time he was finished Liz was breathing heavily from all the attention.

"So why do you mean by be careful what I wish for?"

"One day you might wish for something and get it, then not have anything to wish for again."

"I've been wishing for you to get permanent hair removal for years and it hasn't happened so I guess it never will."

"Never say never either."

"OK, now you have me wondering. Did you get a laser treatment all over?"

"No. And I probably won't. But do you remember Erin from tennis?"

"Yeah, the one that got married and went overseas?"

"She's home and gave me something to think about

today."

"Gave you something to think about. What do you mean?"

"She works for Maria now and did my legs for me."

"Looks like she did more than your legs." Sean said, reaching out his hand and sampling Liz's smooth mound for the first time, "She gets an A+ for a job well done."

"She has a technique that prevents the laser from removing hair where I want to keep it. She agrees it would be shame to get rid of it all given my natural colour."

Sean's cock bobbed at hearing Liz was now on board to get some permanent hair removal at least. Liz noticed the movement and wrapped her hand around his shaft.

"Seems like I have interest in the idea. There is one catch though."

"OK, what is it?"

"She waxes the hair to be kept so the laser doesn't have any hair to heat up, and then treats the other area, it means that I would be hairless for the treatment period and then I could let the preserved hair grow back, and because my hair has red in it wouldn't be permanent or guaranteed total removal.

"Hey, I love eating your pussy anytime but if it means your legs and labia are hair free longer, I'll take it."

"I thought you would. I decided that I would start next month."

Sean stretched his middle finger between her pussy lips and stroked her already wet opening. Liz stocked his firm shaft as they sipped their wine.

"Talking of Erin, she and Peter might join us for our practice tennis on Saturday. She's going to join my team this season."

"Sounds good, but does it mean you won't be doing what you said you would?"

"We'll see. It is your birthday on Sunday so anything could happen."

Sean smiled at the thought of anything could happen.

Being April and mid-autumn, the sun was setting by 6:30pm. The temperature was starting to drop quickly so Liz and Sean didn't spend a lot of time lounging outside. There was only enough wine left in the bottle for Sean to have a large glass and top up Liz's once so sunset was a good time to move inside.

Sean picked up his shorts and t-shirt and Liz's skirt while Liz collected the empty bottle and the glasses. Walking around their home naked was nothing unusual so they didn't get dressed. Liz didn't wear knickers often, usually at work and playing sport, and never wore a bra anyway. Sean only wore jocks when at work or playing cricket so outer clothing was all they would have put on unless Liz decided to parade in a baby doll or teddy.

"So can I try out my present?"

"Your birthday isn't until Sunday."

"But I have seen it now so I should be able to try it."

"If you are good, I'll let you try it after dinner." Liz said as she walked to the kitchen to cook dinner. She took an apron out of the pantry and put it on so she didn't get spattered with oil. She'd cooked naked once and came out with small red burns all over her pert size 10B breasts and stomach and that was once too many times.

Sean came up behind her, his erection leading the way, and kissed the back of her neck as she peeled potatoes.

"Careful, I will be using a knife next, and we don't want me to slip."

"So, you should be careful, not me." Sean said as he bent his knees enough of this cock to rest below her bottom. Liz could resist and moved her feet apart to give him access to her pussy. Sean slipped his cock between her legs and followed her juices to her vagina, when he straightened his legs, he lifted his cock into her warm, wet tunnel. Liz leant forward on the bench with her elbows as she sighed and adjusted to being stretched by his cock.

"I don't think I will ever get tired of the feeling first time you enter me."

"Good, I'll never get tired of entering you."

Sean slowly rocked his hips back and forth to get his cock sliding in and out of Liz's hot tunnel. His angle of entry causing his cock to caress her G-spot in both directions. When she was comfortable with the movement of Sean's cock in her pussy, she went back to preparing veggies for dinner.

Sean kept his slow thrusting going until Liz needed to move around the kitchen, Sean tried to follow her, but his cock slipped from between her legs and bounced in front of him. Liz put the veggies on to cook as well as some oven bake fish fillets while free of Sean's cock.

"Would you like another drink?" Sean asked.

"There should be another bottle of Riesling in the fridge."

Sean poured 2 glasses of wine and placed them on the bench while Liz tidied the bench. He then offered her a glass and they sipped the wine.

"I feel like an entree before dinner." Sean announced.

"I thought that was what you were having before." Liz joked. Sean took her hand and led her to the lounge room. He took her glass and placed both on the coffee table before pulling Liz in to kiss her. His erection pressing into her lower stomach as he pressed her breasts against his chest. Liz reached between the am stroked his cock while they kissed.

"I want to taste your bald pussy."

"It hasn't changed since last night."

"Oh, bald pussy always tastes better."

Sean eased them down towards the floor, placing himself under Liz so that he ended up laying on his back and she straddled his chest, her moist pussy resting against his skin. He put his hands on her bottom and shuffled her up his body until her pussy was in reach of his tongue and he ran the tip up her slit until he was flicking her clit.

"That feels nice."

He shuffled her a little further until he could suck her pussy lips into his mouth and his nose caressed her clit.

"I like that too." Liz said as she ground her pussy against his mouth, Sean could hardly breathe. He licked and sucked Liz's pussy for as long as he could until he needed to come up for air. Liz quickly spun around into a 69 position, kneeling over Sean's body and sucked his erection into her mouth, Sean sucked her lips back into his mouth and ran his right index finger over her puckered butthole.

"If you're lucky." Liz said around his cock as she sucked and stroked his erection, she felt it twitch in her mouth. She had always wondered why guys liked anal when there was a perfectly good vagina right there to use. Sean adjusted his mouth so that he had her clit and inner labia lips in his mouth and sucked as hard as he could, occasionally inserting his tongue as deep as it would go into her moist hole to saviour the flavour of her juices.

Liz stroked and sucked his cock while playing with his hairless balls, flicking her tongue across his head to get his sweet pre-cum as it arrived. Their oral session lasted 15 minutes being interrupted by the oven timer announcing that their dinner was ready. Liz took one last lick of his cock and sat up on his face, her butthole coming down on his nose as her labia were stretched between his mouth and her pussy until they slipped out with a noticeable pop.

Liz stood up and offered Sean a hand to help him up, she noticed that his face was covered in her juices and gave him a deep kiss.

"Mmm, my pussy does taste better bald." She said licking her lips before giving Sean another kiss.

Liz served up dinner while Sean got the cutlery ready. They sat at the table to eat dinner and sip their wine. They talked about plans for the rest of the week which included Sean being away for the next two days, leaving on the first flight to Sydney in the morning and returning late on Friday.

"So it will be early to bed tonight?" Liz asked.

"Early to bed sounds good, maybe not early to sleep." Sean winked as he took another sip of wine.

When dinner was finished Liz packed the dishwasher while Sean packed his bag for his trip. By 9:30 they were ready to retire of the night. It was earlier than they normally went to bed however a 6am flight meant a 4am start to get to the flight on time, even with only carry-on luggage.

"You have an early start in the morning, you should get to sleep."

"You are right as always. Can I snuggle you?"

"Sure. Good night." Liz gave Sean a good night kiss and rolled on her right side facing away from him. She lifted her left leg to invite him to snuggle with his cock between her legs which was far more comfortable than with it sandwiched between their bodies. Sean spooned behind her and slipped his erect cock deep in her pussy. He thrust in and out a couple of times to get comfortable and Liz lowered her leg.

"That feels comforting." Liz said as she wriggled her bottom on his groin. Sean wrapped his left arm around her body and cupped her right breast in his hand. He pinched her nipple between his middle and ring finger and nuzzled the back of her neck. Her hair in plaits to keep it out of their faces.

Liz pulsed her vagina muscles against his erection and Sean gently rocked his hips creating short thrusts with his cock. They fell asleep gently making love to each other.

--

Liz opened her eyes laying on her back. Sean was asleep with his back to her. She rolled on her side to spoon him from behind and reached her right arm over his hip. She found his half erect cock and wrapped her hand around it before gently stroking his shaft in her soft hand. She felt nocturnal movement in her treasured man toy.

It was early Saturday and she had been without the pleasure of Sean's cock since Wednesday evening. She had been asleep when he got home from the airport with his flight having been delayed and she needed to feel his warmth in her wet tunnel. She felt his cock harden and stretch as he became erect. She stroked and squeezed some more.

She ran her left hand between their bodies and found her clit, she stroked it gently with her index finger, she felt the bud of nerves grow in response to her touch. Teasing her slit she found she was moist with anticipation and let her finger find the source of the moisture. She curled her fingertip into her opening while she stroked the firm rod in her other hand.

"What time is it?" Sean asked with sleep slurred words.

"8:30"

"That early?"

"We're meeting Erin and Peter at 10:30 for our tennis session."

"Oh. I had forgotten."

12